View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've never had visuals or anything from it, like it is fun and intense but I'd choose mushrooms or something similar over it anyday..

Anyways I'm gonna try and get some sleep dude, peace :)

Last edited:
Really? I'd choose a dissociative over a psychedelic any day. They're way more escapist and take me to a wonderful beautiful place that feels like home, and I like to have a sanctuary in my mind where I can escape even myself way more than the whatever-ness (shutup, it's hard enough to type proper sentences, now you want to me to think of words too?) of psychs.

Argh, why am I so lucid? THings aren't confusing me, I can easily differentiate objects...Guess I have to take more then. And the DRI effects are much more pronounced at this point in the experience than they usually are. Weird.

Last edited:
God.
is.
an.
Astronaut.

I currently cannot get anywhere near enough of this band. Post-rock/ambient flowing, instrumental work. I can feel my mind melting whenever I sit back and relax with Coda playing. I can barely wait to listen to them tripping, which will be soon :)

Soon, my precious.

Ack, what is this feeling. I took quite a bit but didn't get where I wanted to go. I hope this is representative of a temporary disturbance in my mind created by the friends being back on break. No magic, at all. I've just been a bit off and dizzy. :?

^^ These guys are fucking amazing, love listening to them while tripping!

BTW, I recommend 65daysofstatic, Gifts from Enola, If these tress could talk Maserati.

I'm a bit more clear headed now (running on zero hours of sleep and in what would normally be the afterglow, but sort of rested) and can put words to the wrongness. It seems that all other effects were normal, but no matter how much I took there was absolutely no ego dissolution whatsoever. It's freaking me the fuck out, I mean that's what dissociatives do isn't it?

I'm hoping this was a one time thing, I mean, I'm taking a break from the NMDA drugs for a while (at least a couple weeks, but ideally months, don't know how long I can wait) then I'll see if this happens again. I dunno, it's like the one inviolable thing in my reality has been messed with, take dissociative -> go to my perfect world. But then it didn't happen. It's like 2+2=Giraffe or something. I had a panic attack while showering earlier. I'm sure I'll calm down after I get a good night's sleep, but until then...I might as well be Icarus drowned in the ocean after flying at the sun with my waxen wings, or Adam expelled from the Garden of Eden. Well it's not all horrible last time (last time dissociation worked properly, that is) I was able to take back a key realization with me. It didn't make life permanently great or anything, but it's a part of the puzzle to finding my own happiness and certainty.

Excuse me, I'm off to help someone unload a cannon from a van and then go watch a cheesy 80s action movie with some people.

I'm hoping this was a one time thing, I mean, I'm taking a break from the NMDA drugs for a while (at least a couple weeks, but ideally months, don't know how long I can wait)

If you really enjoy NMDA antagonists, you should consider severely limiting your use of them. Tolerance builds quickly, and seems to be permanent according to a large body of anecdotal evidence.

si, tolerance from ketamine at least is permanent.

200mg IM'd minimum to khole, more likely 250-300mg to really lose contact with everything, but sometimes you dont remember the whole experience at the really high doses, youre just left in awe of the glimpses you do remember.

its actually been a couple months since ive had any dissociatives.
Im really itchin to buy a gram of K or MXE.
Paying bills sucks :(

According to this thread, dimenhydrinate has SSRI properties, is this true? I did a half ass google search and I didn't find any evidence..

According to this thread, dimenhydrinate has SSRI properties, is this true? I did a half ass google search and I didn't find any evidence..

I'm not sure about the SAR of dimenhydrinate (or really, diphenhydramine-- as dimenhydrinate is an organic salt composed of diphenhydramine and 8-chlorotheophylline, a stimulant), but the tricylic antidepressants are analogs of diphenhydramine. Here is an excellent resource discussing the development of antipsychotics, neuroleptics, and antidepressants from substituted ethylamines.

It's unlikely, however, that diphenhydramine is effective as an antidepressant as per the literature.

LOL

tarsier32.jpg

:D

^wow that is one cool looking animal :D (is that a monkey?)

and thanks for the info dude!

It's a tarsier, the only totally carnivorous primate. They crack me up every time, man. :D

Tarsier,+Squinty.JPG

What a goofy little guy =D

I guess I'll be trying MXE soon. What's a few more bucks on the cc anyway.

Rog That little monkey looks creepy in an endearing cute way <3

Last edited:
i will for sure be sharing my experiences with you guys.
im sure ill love it, considering my feelings for and relationship with ketamine.

DXM, the only other dissociative ive tried, while fun, i never found very deep and IME it has too much load and lasts too long.

Im really excited about it.
I think i should have enough for a few real good trips as well as have some for lower dose experiences (2g's).
I feel like a kid waiting for xmas.

and even having not tried it yet, id really like to combine it with MDMA or aMT.
...or 4 aco dmt, or LSD, or 2c-b/d/c

oh the possibilities :)

=D I'm trying to imagine how awesome it must feel to be you right now lol

I feel the exact same way as you do about DXM

Thanks dude, i was doing the same when you were peaking on shrooms the other night.
Posts like that make me giddy and remind me what psychedelics are really about.

I havent had a real powerful trip in years. Probably because i dont trip as often any more and when i do im not as courageous with the doses as i once was.

I think one of the major factors leading up to tripping less was a few years ago when i was extracting DMT and had an endless amount of it.
Having extremely strong trips every day, several times a day, it left me a little shook i guess.
And also the little dope habit i had. it actually overlapped my DMT days.
I remember trading DMT for my first bundle with a buddy of mine.

I have no problems taking huge doses of Ketamine though. With K the harder i trip the better it is. KHoles are the bees knees.
Its how i scratch my itch for a strong +++ these days.
But 5ht agonists are great and better in many ways, i just feel like i cant use them carelessly anymore.

woohoo MXE.
<3:)

Status
Not open for further replies.