View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, but I won't be on, or online at all for a couple hours. If you still need someone to chat with then I'll send it to you.

willow said:
stuff in reply to stuff I said

Interesting way of looking at things, I do not quite agree, which is to say, I do not quite disagree.

Hmm, logic problem in my brain. Need gainful employment=>will have to pass drug test=>probably shouldn't indulge in 4-meo-pcp for while => let's do it tonight!
:| I never learn =D

Ya'know, 2c-e makes me think like what I imagine a normal, emotionally healthy person thinks like. (The experience yesterday was quite pleasant).

Now I'm gonna sit around and wait for this little arylcyclohexylamine to start kicking in, then take a booster from a more quickly acting ROA. Not that y'all care, just announcing it so you can mess with me if you want or whatever. I find people's dissociated gibberish amusing, at least.

And what you on, llama?

jat, how's life, compared to yesterday/earlier today? I dunno, I have quantifiable shifts in mood depending on the time of day and stuff so you might.

Well, people on dissociatives can't sleep either. So you can always chat it up in social until you get tired enough to sleep. And am I feeling talkative or is it just the dopamine reuptake inhibition? How exactly does this stuff compare to regular old PCP anyway, in both dissociative and DRI effects? I wonder. Anyone know?

Pretty damn good, lasts too long for some people's taste (longer than DXM, but I can never have enough NMDA antagonism so it's all good), one time when I dosed crazily I had a multi-hour hole (though this isn't the best for chasing that state). I'm a bit too dissociated too come up with more. Ask specific questions and I can give specific answers.

Hmm, it seems to very, but for a first time I'd recommend 100mg oral (note, oral route has really low BA probably), most people like plugging best for this one, and 300 or 400mg plugged is supposed to get you a more entheogenic, hole-like state. I've never tried plugging though. I usually use an initial oral dose of ~150mg plus a booster dose about 2 hours in when the first one has just come up, booster is usually snorted, but I'm trying vaping it, booster about the size of the first dose. There's both the freebase and hcl going around, the former being water insoluble (and ethonal insoluble), I have the base it seems so I haven't tried shooting it. Due to the dosage, this is kinda pricey for an RC.

Sadly, not yet. Whenever I think I've found a connect it falls through. Reaaaally want to try it though, only thing that I'm more interested in is rolicyclidine.

Well until then you can enjoy DXM easily at least...(are you one of the people who likes it? I love the stuff. I'll have to try combining it with 4-meo-pcp sometime).

DXM is alright, nothing special even at 750mg though, I don't like the way it makes me feel the next day either.

Ah, well this stuff has an even more intense afterglow/hangover. And really? Nothing special at 750mg? You must have a natural tolerance or something because even if ya didn't like it I'd think that much would cause something noteworthy in most. I wonder if it has anything to do with people metabolizing DXM to DXO at different rates, kinda like how people's metabolic system seems to determine how much they enjoy tramadol.

Also, this movie's soundtrack is still great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7uGtw4QLc

Status
Not open for further replies.