Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing in particular planned.

But the general idea i have in mind is some chocolate cupcakes, a massage and sex and MDMA+ some psychedelic, either LSD, 2cb, 4 aco dmt or DOC, 99% of the time its a win win combo, witht he LSD adding the warmth, lushness and euphoria i love so much, while one of the smoooth psychedelics adds trippiness and visuals.

Basically if i can have the trip i had last week on Molly, 2cb and 2cd, id be happy.

i also plan to try out out some t7 in the next few weeks.
Its one of the few 2c's i havent had the pleasure of sampling yet (t7, t4 and 2cp are the only ones i havent tried yet).

LSD and 2C-B is an amazing combo, ive never added MDMA onto that, but I bet that's pretty gnarly, and with DOC or 4-AcO-DMT? Now that sounds like a wonky time!

Ive had 110mg of DOC in my collection for a while that I havent had the time to get to yet, and I feel bad as ive heard so many good things about it. Maybe this spring i'll get around to trying it, though with DOx's there's a lot of planning that needs to be done due to the long duration of the trip, at least IMO/E.

Im surprised you've never tried 2C-T-7, Delsyd! Its a wonderful chem. Very profound and an amazing experience, I just wish there wasnt so much nausea involved. It makes me puke like no other, but the trip itself is well worth it.

I still have like 120mg of it in my collection that I should put to good use.

it does sound winrar, the only thing thats been holding me back this last couple of years (yes ive had it for a couple years) are the reports of bad body load.

Lately ive been pretty lucky though and havent experienced much psychedelic body load, so i figured this would be the best time to try it.

LSD and 2C-B is an amazing combo, ive never added MDMA onto that, but I bet that's pretty gnarly, and with DOC or 4-AcO-DMT? Now that sounds like a wonky time!

HAHA, it wont be all of them, lol.
Im just going to go with the 1 i feel is most appropriate for the way im feeling.
Im leaning owards 2cb or LSD or both (MDMA is a definite).

There is definitely an annoying bodyload with 2C-T-7, but IME it doesnt last the entire trip, and it dramatically decreases after vomiting.

Its that reason that keeps me from doing it often, as visually its one of the most beautiful RC's ive tried, but I just have a hard time dealing with the bodyload/nausea from it.

Some can take it, some cant. I guess im somewhere in the middle.

HAHA, it wont be all of them, lol.
Im just going to go with the 1 i feel is most appropriate for the way im feeling.
Im leaning owards 2cb or LSD or both (MDMA is a definite).

Hey ive heard of crazier combo's man, and it is your birthday! Ha!

I just picked up a book that im going to read during this trip, its entitled The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra, and its about the secrets of life and how to live to your greatest potential. Its a very deep book from what i've heard from my friends who have read it, so im very excited to dig in!

?

I like a lot of Deepak's ideas, but I tend to see at as intellectual entertainment more than legitimate philosophical literature. Definitely has said plenty of things that make me go "aha!" because they are so similar to ideas I've had tripping and whatnot. He actually said in an interview that LSD at age 17 was what introduced him to spirituality. The dude is really damn wealthy from his books now I hear.

There's a really good debate he's involved in on YouTube called "Does God Have a Future?", it's long but worth it.

Starting to feel a bit of something. Going to go dive into my reading now :)

Peace out everyone!

i damn well BETTER get high tonight
ill snort 40.......i havent gotten high for 6 days (which is the longest ive gone in a looooooooonggggggg time) so i think ill be good

i bet you wont feel as high as you want.
Once you become addicted the tolerance is pretty much forever.

I IV'd 90mg of Oxy not too long ago and it didnt feel as good as i would have hoped (i havent done opiates in 6 months and havent IV'd over a year).
My rational being im used to shooting heroin which is by far the best opiate in the world.
But also the honeymoon period is over, and you have to come to terms with that.

I know ill never feel the same high im chasing because the real magic is in the novelty of the experience and as most of us have experienced, the novelty wears off.
The experience is still usually good with pretty much anything i do but its never the same.

have fun bro, im sure you will.
Im just babbling cuz im high and drank a bunch of beer :)

"the real magic is in the novelty of the experience"
^

dpt gives me pretty good mindfuck assphace... not nesesarily the fuck, but lots of profound realizations and clarity of (trippy) thought

asked a chick out tonite.

got moved to the friend zone lol. oh well it's cool, i enjoy just beig friends with her.

i'll have to try to find dpt, sounds like it could be what i want.

i took aMT tonight, extremely let down

your RC source just sounds shitty then
letdowns from 2 different chems?
shit product, i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.