View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely keep us posted! I hope to try this one soon.

Its so nice out, I cant believe it.
72 degrees without a cloud in sight!
This summer is going tobe brutal, I can already tell, but im really enjoying this early spring we're having =D

Ahhh, this time next week my 2C's should be in, and hopefully i'll be able to set aside a day to go hiking with some 2C-C or 2C-D. Either that or some 5-MeO-DALT. I found that 5-MeO-DALT was a great hiking substance!

theres really not much to report.
Like i said, pretty uneventful.
I mean, i definitely felt like i was on drugs, but not a high enough dose for sure.

Ive taken to drinking beer and smoking weed, which is mixing quite nicely with this and cuddle time with the gf.=D

25mg next time, for sure.

Im wondering whether i should throw something into the mix now, 5 hours later, but probably wont as i have work tomorrow.

I wish next weekend wasnt so far away, but ill wait till then and give you all report when i do take it.=D

I loooooove graffiti :D Lol I've got my girlfriend hooked on it. She's an amazing painter already, but now she's totally addicted to the attitude of graffiti it's really cool that we're such similar people on every level..

im here just cuz I saw delsyd posting.

Hi delsyd :D<3

Hey Andy, Love you dude <3=D

I loooooove graffiti :D Lol I've got my girlfriend hooked on it. She's an amazing painter already, but now she's totally addicted to the attitude of graffiti it's really cool that we're such similar people on every level..

I know youre a fan of Banksy.
Check out this Documentary on netflix or Hulu called "Exit through the gift shop."
I watched it a couple weeks ago and loved it.

I used to love graffiti as a teen and spent a lot of my teen years doing it.
In fact ive met Shepard Fairey (the Obey Andre the Giant guy) a number of times and looked up to him as a kid tagging in SoCal.
I definately put up my share of Obey stickers circa 99ish.

images

file_56_105.jpg

or his most famous image
obey.jpg

Hey Andy, Love you dude <3=D

Check out this Documentary on netflix or Hulu called "Exit through the gift shop."

I used to love graffiti as a teen and spent a lot of my teen years doing it.
In fact ive met Shepard Fairey (the Obey Andre the Giant guy) a number of times and looked up to him as a kid tagging in SoCal.
I definately put up my share of Obey stickers circa 99ish.

Banksys pretty sweet, I have his famous "molotov flower" stencil on my wall (tile printed computer paper lmao). Dude keeps it real, love his stuff.

I first got into graff just watching freight trains go by as a kid, but got active when I saw this documentary called "idols" on Shepard Fairey. I was entranced by the idea of an art form that had so much soul and culture in it.

I'm not a big fan of Shepard anymore, he has this "anti-establishment" persona going and now he's got a massive clothing brand, and even better, makes political advertisements!? Or adverts at all, he said himself he HATES advertising. His a great artist regardless of my personal issues with him though.

Likewise! I thought it was a great movie, and the concept behind it was both brilliant and humurous.

Banksys pretty sweet, I have his famous "molotov flower" stencil on my wall (tile printed computer paper lmao). Dude keeps it real, love his stuff.

I first got into graff just watching freight trains go by as a kid, but got active when I saw this documentary called "idols" on Shepard Fairey. I was entranced by the idea of an art form that had so much soul and culture in it.

I'm not a big fan of Shepard anymore, he has this "anti-establishment" persona going and now he's got a massive clothing brand, and even better, makes political advertisements!? Or adverts at all, he said himself he HATES advertising. His a great artist regardless of my personal issues with him though.

im not too up on the graff scene, but sheperds choices dont offend me at all.
I would "sell out" for a bunch of money too. (sell out is in quotes because i use the term very loosely. As a teenager living in a world of ideals is easier than when you get older and rely on money to get through the day to day.)

As Jay-z said, "id rather be overpaid than under rated

I just loved the fact that it shows just how mindless society is today. All you have to do to become big nowadays is find some people to create some art for you, and then have someone big say something about it - be it good or bad.

Its so sad, but at the same time so funny.

i completely agree.
Frikin hilarious

and dont be surprised if you find out that banksy was behind the whole mr. brainwash thing all along.
The art is just a little too similar :)

one of the most revolutionary pieces of art IMO

images

this was painted on a wall in the west bank (seperating israel from palestine)

im not too up on the graff scene, but sheperds choices dont offend me at all.
I would "sell out" for a bunch of money too. (sell out is in quotes because i use the term very loosely. As a teenager living in a world of ideals is easier than when you get older and rely on money to get through the day to day.)

As Jay-z said, "id rather be overpaid than under rated

Haha the thing is, I'm completely okay with how ignorant and juvenile a lot of my "graff scene" ideals are- it's all just a game and he isn't playing by the rules haha.

I can't say I wouldn't do it either haha, getting paid to do what I love in any situation is great. I guess I still respect him as a real human individual, but I wouldn't really equate his approach to his art with anything graffiti/hiphop-ish anymore.

and dont be surprised if you find out that banksy was behind the whole mr. brainwash thing all along.
The art is just a little too similar

It wouldnt surprise me to find that out. Showcasing how mindless we are as a form of art, it seems very "banksy".

I think im going to take this dose of 5-MeO-DALT that ive been saving up. Im in a great mood and it'd be a nice way to end the weekend. I havent taken 5-MeO-DALT in a hot minute, I completely forgot I even had this gel-cap of 50mg in my stash! I think im going to just get another gram of it, its a really nice "sunday afternnon" substance. Perfect for hikes and lazy days at home. Huh...I wonder how it'd combine with M1. I think when I get more i'll have to do some research of my own, as if they synergize, I might end up taking it as my day 1 substance for Coachella (The Chemical Brothers will be playing that night, so you get the idea).

i havent had 5-meo dalt yet. But i do look forward to trying it with the smoking ROA as our friend Mr. Munefusa reported a few years ago.

From all ive read though, 5 meo dalt does sound like a sunday night type of thing.
It wont take you too far anywhere but it'll let you know you stepped foot into something.

Exactly, which is why it's so nice for those days where you want to trip, but dont want to go on a grand adventure. (Or even a regular adventure for that matter, just a nice little ride through Psychedelia Land).

I havent tried smoking it yet, but I think i'll probably try it when I get more.

For me, 50mg puts me in a nice psychedelic state of mind, but not one that's too pushy or out there. Im still able to keep a clear head, but understand that I am indeed tripping. The body high is amazing as well, very MDMA-like, but again, not pushy at all. A very intense tryptamine buzz, thats very stimulant like. I find it to be a very empathogenic substance, but not over the top.

When I tried it last, I took 50mg and went on a hike. Everything around me became so full of life! It was absolutely beautiful. Colors were brighter, sounds were louder, but yet everything took on a sparkley/soft feel to it. It helped me appreciate my surroundings, most definitely, which was very very enjoyable.

Plus, it only lasts like 2hr's or so, so ill be at baseline for supper!

Haha the thing is, I'm completely okay with how ignorant and juvenile a lot of my "graff scene" ideals are- it's all just a game and he isn't playing by the rules haha.

I can't say I wouldn't do it either haha, getting paid to do what I love in any situation is great. I guess I still respect him as a real human individual, but I wouldn't really equate his approach to his art with anything graffiti/hiphop-ish anymore.
Gotta have someone from the underground being the spokesman for the mainstream. :\

And while i sympathize with the many street artists there are, i also feel proud of Sheperd for being able to make it to the main stream and make money off his art.

And like you and I, i hope others able to see the opportunity he was given and realize they would take it also.

Exactly, which is why it's so nice for those days where you want to trip, but dont want to go on a grand adventure. (Or even a regular adventure for that matter, just a nice little ride through Psychedelia Land).

I havent tried smoking it yet, but I think i'll probably try it when I get more.

makes me want to get some, haha =D

but i think ill save my next purchase for some xtal M1 or some meph.
5 meo dalt doesnt seem to be going anywhere, and id rather stick to the tried and true while theyre still around.

i could go for a bit of meph or m1 right now.
i feel it would mix stunningly with the buzz i have going now.

2 weeks till my birfday when i hope to spend the day in psychedelic wonderland =D

I feel you. I should probably stock up on more meph and m1 before the prices inflate even more, its already pretty ridiculous.

Alright, gel-cap popped

I just picked up a book that im going to read during this trip, its entitled The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra, and its about the secrets of life and how to live to your greatest potential. Its a very deep book from what i've heard from my friends who have read it, so im very excited to dig in!

BTW Delsyd, what do you have planned for your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.