• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds nice could really go for a dissociatve trip but am saving the last 40mgs of my mxe to plug on a psych when I'm in the mood for a deep trip. Might actually split it over the coarse of 2 trips to make it last.

Thinking maybe of taking a bit of 2c-b+2c-p later this week.

Im so obsessed with this Soviet Wave stuff now 😍

Theta:

Glad you had a great time, Charlie. ❤️ I'd love to read that report. :)

I definitely often wonder if metabolites are a factor in the experience of a drug changing dramatically over the course of an experience. 5-MeO-MiPT, for instance. That said, the math doesn't usually work out. Yes, some 5-MeO-MiPT is metabolized into 4-HO-MiPT, but only tiny percentage of a 5mg dose of 5-MeO-MiPT over a long period of time. It might have an impact, but it's hard to imagine it being super significant.

The issue with ascribing the long comeup of DOx to the wait for active metabolites to be made is that onset of vaped or IV DOx is supposedly almost instantaneous. The same can't be said of, say, LSD.

About DOx, I think the belief though is that both the parent molecule itself and the 2- and 5-demethyl metabolites are active, so it would still make sense that you could feel the parent right away if you smoked it. There's also the important question of the difference between immediate onset and rapid peak; to my knowledge IV LSD does in fact begin pretty much immediately, it just still takes about as long to rise up to what is recognized as maximum strength from the first signs of onset as it does when taken orally or sublingually, for instance. Not even considering the more rapid absorption, we've taken LSD dosages so high sublingually that we could feel it within minutes, so I know IV could produce at least some effects extremely rapidly with the right dosage too. An interesting question here is, do vaped/smoked or IV DOx trips peak rapidly, or do they just onset immediately? We don't actually have any experience to speak from on this matter, though I did find this smoked DOB report claiming this:

The next dose was around the same as the first one and within 20 minutes of exhaling the chemical smoke it started getting a little bit TOO INTENSE. A neighbor walked into the room just as this was happening; he smelled like alcohol and was obviously drunk and as soon as I realized that everything started spinning just like it does when u're intoxicated with alcohol, but by visual field was so distorted that each spin presented a whirlwind of insane visuals. That is about the last I remember for a while. My friends watched me have a bout of epilepsy and gave me some clonazepam which is used for this purpose in medicine. After I came to my senses the epilepsy was gone but I was still tripping EXTREMELY HARD. The visuals were about the same level of intensity as 40mg of 2C-B but much more 'evil' as I said before. A sign drawn on the wall turned sideways and then morphed into mall 'propellers' which filled up the room. Everything was pixelized and the only thought that I had was: 'I read somewhere that people go to a psych ward after ODing on DOB...I believe that!!! This seemed to be another dimension as NOTHING reminded me of the regular world. Everything had DOB written all over it. Shortly afterwards the effects started to subside and soon I was on the long 'plateau' stage contemplating the experience. I guess even though smoking does hit you right away it still does not gain 'full force' for a few hours so redosing was definitely a mistake.

For us, as stated previously, DOx molecules seem to tend to resemble LSD more than their respective 2C-x molecular equivalents which we find to resemble DMT more by comparison, but this is a relative term I used to relate to the idea that there might be two different kinds of psychedelic effects exemplified by DMT and LSD in particular with the former being linked to the drug acting at the receptor and the latter relating to a triggered response slowly building up and working its way out on its own, and in my view the theory would place most psychedelics we've used on a spectrum between the two, or that is to say, having both types of effects to varying degrees, like how it was smoking all the tryptamines and experiencing first a more smoked DMT-like phase followed by a LSD-like phase on several research chemicals that caused us to start thinking more about this now. So, for example and to bring it back, while we do find DOx molecules to be more like LSD generally than their corresponding 2C-x molecules, we also often find them to have significant more DMT-like components at the beginning, that more heavy "tryptamine-likeness" being part of what makes them such impressive phenethylamines too, and causing us to compare them even more so to other synthetic base tryptamines like specifically the ones we get both types of effects out of too like MiPT and MPT even more so than to specifically either DMT or LSD. With this in mind, based on the given theory, I could see that DOx molecules are capable of producing psychedelic effects immediately when they're inhaled as a result of the parent molecule producing the more DMT-like psychedelic effects, yet also still coming up further beyond that over time and leaving a "long plateau" as described in the above report even without the need for metabolism to active metabolites, since first-pass metabolism is skipped, as a result of the parent molecule also producing the more LSD-like psychedelic effects. On the other hand, taking the DOx orally could cause there to be three separate psychedelic molecules, one parent and two active metabolites, all more slowly contributing to this process as well, making it so the active metabolites still matter when taken orally, and perhaps extend the duration even more profoundly too. This is all how I'm currently envisioning it, anyway. I'll selfishly note, the trip reporter even refers to the effects as "evil" which I above proposed to be a frequent part of it beyond a certain point.

About 5-MeO-MiPT, I have to say, I was a lot more willing to believe that 5-HO-MiPT was a meaningful active metabolite of taking it orally until we smoked it, and it lasted about as long (as you predicted) and still transformed over time. That being said, the smoked experiences also make me almost certain that metabolite 5-HO-MiPT effects contribute to our oral 5-MeO-MiPT experience, just not necessarily that meaningfully.... The main things I would more confidently attempt to attribute to it at this point are almost the entirety of the body load of the oral experience (extremely believable for me based on our bufotenine experience too) and some of the more elementary open-eyed sensory effects, which are pleasant and memorable, but entirely dwarfed by the effects that still remain for me in our smoked experience anyway.

Last edited:
might take some LSD tonight slept 13 hours when i got home last night. maybe get a few more tabs for January for a large trip but i want to start getting away from all drugs. Smoked alot of cannabis over the previous days. Weed is super fucking trippy with no tolerance but quickly fades if smoking every day. Going to start daily meditation and build up myself to finally take a vissapana retreat in the future.

Well around 4:20am i decided to go for it and woke up to plug around 40mgs of aMT with a 1ml oral syringe. Didn't notice any burn whatsoever hoping this will help smoothen out whatever chance of bodyload. Since it has such a long duration i figure i should get startee early, still have two more doses of 60mgs for other experiences down the road, took a bowel movement right before the attempt and not much came out i havent been eating much lately tho think ive already begun to feel some alterts already but that could be placebo...how much faster is the comeup rectally?

Dropped some magic truffles an hour ago. Starting to feel peripheral effects :)

This stuff is fucking nice man its like a clean and smooth sort of MDMA very reminiscent of Mescaline to me in alot of ways but not as outwardly psychedelic. It's really euphoric and the music sounds amazing ive just been laying in bed listening to electro the last couple hours cuddled up in my blanket. My girlfriend is coming over in like 12 hours so by that point i should be toward the end of it. Havent had any bodyload issue whatsoever or nausea etc im sure boofing it helped in that. Could deff go much higher but i wanted to play it safe for the first trial but all in all this stuff is beautiful, much preferred to that trashy MehDMA being pawned off around here.

Hope your having a goodtime also @BK38 😁

This stuff is fucking nice man its like a clean and smooth sort of MDMA very reminiscent of Mescaline to me in alot of ways but not as outwardly psychedelic. It's really euphoric and the music sounds amazing ive just been laying in bed listening to electro the last couple hours cuddled up in my blanket. My girlfriend is coming over in like 12 hours so by that point i should be toward the end of it. Havent had any bodyload issue whatsoever or nausea etc im sure boofing it helped in that. Could deff go much higher but i wanted to play it safe for the first trial but all in all this stuff is beautiful, much preferred to that trashy MehDMA being pawned off around here.

Hope your having a goodtime also @BK38 😁

10-4 I am tripping my ass off and having a ball. Just letting the journey take me where it does. Like getting those moments of like psychic orgasm. It's not for the faint of heart. Very introspective, guiding me like a benevolent spirit. Taking me where I need to go and showing me what I need to see. Mother nature is taking me to school.

Think im gonna plug 60mgs more aMT.

Just washed the tinfoil the MXiPr and DCK were in a glass of water a good amouny was stuck to it so im assuming its gonna be plenty active.

Had a powerful trip on just one tab feel totally renewed felt like my neurons were repairing and jump starting after all that alcohol ketamine and weed abuse i undertook in the last month.
That's how I've felt the past week from 1 tab of ALD-52 and some 5-MeO-MiPT the next day. I've been so much more cognitively productive than usual and it's been so incredibly enjoyable. I'm pretty skeptical of cognitive enhancement and nootropics in general, but this is exactly the sort of effect I've had. An increased capacity to see the bigger picture, cut through irrelevant details, and a much more genuine interest and immersion in anything I've done.

That's how I've felt the past week from 1 tab of ALD-52 and some 5-MeO-MiPT the next day. I've been so much more cognitively productive than usual and it's been so incredibly enjoyable. I'm pretty skeptical of cognitive enhancement and nootropics in general, but this is exactly the sort of effect I've had. An increased capacity to see the bigger picture, cut through irrelevant details, and a much more genuine interest and immersion in anything I've done.
basking in the afterglow all day feel much more mentally sharp. I was starting to doubt myself quite alot after that drug fuelled bender i went on after i truly had any brain cells left working to complete my plans for next year. Managed to breakthrough to the other worldly space while playing my specific rebirth ambient mix that i listen to huge doses seems like the mind was able to be tricked and push through the veil without the need for excessive doses 300 ug +. instead i managed to reach and go even further than some high dose trips on just one tab which was pretty strong by itself but was left feeling a bit lackluster after such a powerful peak moment for the rest of the trip soon as i broke out of the deep acid trance.

I was in the full pitch dark room and i was transported outside of this dimension to one that transcends all of time and space was seeing like 10 different rooms of my life playing out and the fruition of my plans and able to implant deep subconsciousness programming that i forgot what it was since the short space of 40 mins i spent that in space felt like a lifetime. after been able to reach that state on just 125 ug it made me delay my plans of taking any huge doses in the future. If i can keep tapping into that space again through the future on just a normal dose i will be totally happy.

Had to fight the urges to smoke on this trip after that last trip i had on half a tab and joint had me in the fetal position confused and lost in the cosmic soup.

The main thing i got from the trip was complete reassurance from the universe that i had the potential to achieve my goals i had set myself and that the future still has some bright sparks in it. After all this time of tripping i still am discovering new ways to go into deeper levels of the mind. Feels nice aswell the lower doses smoother transition back to sober reality instead of tripping hard for 24 + hours which was overloading the nervous system with so much LSD i was doing in sept and October

Think im gonna plug 60mgs more aMT.

Just washed the tinfoil the MXiPr and DCK were in a glass of water a good amouny was stuck to it so im assuming its gonna be plenty active.

How did that go? 100mg of AMT is a lot and will strongly inhibit your MAO-A... combined with MXiPr, could possible be dangerous. Probably not but you never know. Want to make sure you're okay brother.

Yeah it was amazing Xorky 😍

Me andy girl fooled around at least 7 hours i ate her out 4 times three till she came and fucked lile 4 times. I couldnt bust until the last time at like 2am but when i did i came hard and it was so intense. That is one of my favorite drugs ever man it is so much better than MDMA honestly. Im saving the last 60mgs for NYE im thinking. Love all you guys hope your having wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.