• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorted a bump of 4-ACO-DMT yesterday thinking it would be a microdose...turned out to be closer to what felt like 1g of mushrooms, so spent the day staring at clouds :)

I was considering 40mg of AMT as I've only ever dosed as high as 18mg or so and wanted to feel the full effects, but then kept reading reports of horrible bodyload so opted for the 4-ACO-DMT.

I've got a 2.5MG DOC pellet on its way to me soon, never tried DOC but have heard Xorkoth's love for it so am terribly curious to try.

I don't have trouble sleeping in general, and I am still extremely sensitive to post-comedown stimulation and find myself falling asleep hours after everyone that I've dosed with.

I don’t have trouble sleeping, when I actually go to bed. After ingesting psychedelics it could go either way for me but I’m usually susceptible to staying awake simply to be with my thoughts though at times I can fall asleep hours before I would typically after dosing the same substance/dose.

But weed, even on its own, creates a stimulation that causes me to lose sleep. I typically can’t smoke 4-6 hrs before I want to sleep. Added to a psychedelic or disso experience can also go either way but typically it’s longer than mentioned above.

What’s weird is in my younger years I would use pot right before bed to help me get to sleep. Something changed about 10 years ago, after a prolonged period of reduced use, and I found it kept me too stimulated to sleep for hours after inhalation (never mind ingestion lol which provides a much longer stimulation).... and it seems regardless of indica/sativa dominance (tho I can’t speak to terpenes as dispensaries have only recently become a thing where that sort of info has been available)

Phenibut is great for that, I'm assuming you're experienced with it? I love using phenibut as a psychedelic launching pad, it's perfect for it, it pretty reliably steers my trips in a very positive direction, without sacrificing any of the psychedelia.

I am experienced with phenibut, it's a once in a while treat. I keep the dose low, under 1g. I was concerned about interactions with 2C-T-7 being an MAOI. From what I have read it sounds like a safe combo. Can't wait for this trip, 2C-T-7 has always been a beauty for me.

Snorted a bump of 4-ACO-DMT yesterday thinking it would be a microdose...turned out to be closer to what felt like 1g of mushrooms, so spent the day staring at clouds :)

I was considering 40mg of AMT as I've only ever dosed as high as 18mg or so and wanted to feel the full effects, but then kept reading reports of horrible bodyload so opted for the 4-ACO-DMT.

I've got a 2.5MG DOC pellet on its way to me soon, never tried DOC but have heard Xorkoth's love for it so am terribly curious to try.

AMT and DOC... two beauties. :) Man, 18mg of AMT wouldn't do much for me. AMT sometimes has a high bodyload and sometimes feels just plain wonderful. I haven't quite worked out what causes it to be harsher or smoother, or if it's random.

I real;ly want to try my first dosage of 5-Cl-AMT soon... my first dosage is going to be 1mg I think, maybe even 500ug. No idea of dosage, and it is a somewhat stronger MAOI than AMT itself, though if the dosage is much lower like with 5-MeO-AMT, then it will actuially be a weaker MAOI at its effective dose. For sure it is a stronger 5-HRT2a agonist, AND it is a well-balanced SDRA (serotonin and dopamine releaser), like AMT, except it does not release NE, so it should be much smoother.

By the way, hey Bella, nice to see you post. :)

I am experienced with phenibut, it's a once in a while treat. I keep the dose low, under 1g. I was concerned about interactions with 2C-T-7 being an MAOI. From what I have read it sounds like a safe combo. Can't wait for this trip, 2C-T-7 has always been a beauty for me.

Yeah, phenibut has no interaction with MAOIs, it should combine nicely. :)

I don’t have trouble sleeping, when I actually go to bed. After ingesting psychedelics it could go either way for me but I’m usually susceptible to staying awake simply to be with my thoughts though at times I can fall asleep hours before I would typically after dosing the same substance/dose.

But weed, even on its own, creates a stimulation that causes me to lose sleep. I typically can’t smoke 4-6 hrs before I want to sleep. Added to a psychedelic or disso experience can also go either way but typically it’s longer than mentioned above.

What’s weird is in my younger years I would use pot right before bed to help me get to sleep. Something changed about 10 years ago, after a prolonged period of reduced use, and I found it kept me too stimulated to sleep for hours after inhalation (never mind ingestion lol which provides a much longer stimulation).... and it seems regardless of indica/sativa dominance (tho I can’t speak to terpenes as dispensaries have only recently become a thing where that sort of info has been available)

I pretty much never have earlier-than-expected sleep on psychedelics, but I'm the exact same way with weed. It stimulates me and prevents me from sleeping. The Delta 8 THC I've been vaping didn't do it the first week or two, and now it's starting to, also.

I pretty much never have earlier-than-expected sleep on psychedelics, but I'm the exact same way with weed. It stimulates me and prevents me from sleeping. The Delta 8 THC I've been vaping didn't do it the first week or two, and now it's starting to, also.
Same

Noopept, king of 'drugs' for writing, a welcome savior!
Gotta balance it well though, very euphoric and fun. But so sharp and quick, how could one resist with my writing prospects

You find noopept "very euphoric"? Damn man you get some good reactions to supplement-level stuff, some of it anyway (rhodiola and noopept at least). I like noopept, but it's still relatively subtle for me, I wouldn't call it euphoric at all though.

May or may not take that acid this week with my friend depending on our mind set either we will be in a good set and take it or if we are not feeling up to it just not take any lsd together. Weed is more than enough anyways. going to be mia in a few days for nearly 3 weeks.

You find noopept "very euphoric" Damn man you get some good reactions to supplement-level stuff, some of it anyway (rhodiola and noopept at least). I like noopept, but it's still relatively subtle for me, I wouldn't call it euphoric at all though.
It was a naive comment.. hypomanic weekend, and I crash hard as always. I shouldn't be taking these 'nootropics', they act as strong drugs on me.

Noopept sucked, I couldn't sleep for a looooong time and there is quite an ugly side to how it alters your thoughts.

Actually smoked some 5-MeO-DALT, does anyone here have experience with it? I really don't know what to think of the drug, the headspace is quite dissociating and so it feels quite void and very alien to me, so I don't know if it's me not understanding, should push the dose, or if it's just 5-MeO-DALT. Still, it's quite a cool experience, but so supremely weird and maybe even pointless? Bizarre stuff, this was 30mg btw, quite strong, but not that much stronger than when I did 15mg. Not as visual as I remember from then. It does seem to linger pleasantly for quite a while :)

any one here ever done a 10 day silent retreat meditation?
Yeah I did a vipassana retreat a long time ago. The hardest part was breaking the silence at the end. You know, you're meditating with all these people for days, not saying a thing, and then suddenly you have to engage socially with them. It's very jarring. It's like when you're tripping balls and you run into that guy from highschool you used to see in the hallway, and you have to try to carry a normal conversation.

I imagine that must be a bit what it's like for autism spectrum people all the time.

Have you done one?

Hah, interesting, I wouldn't think so tbh.

I like the update, looks smooth, not a fan of the funny emoji but details, details......

not a fan of the funny emoji but details, details......

yeah I agree, I have always thought the crying sideways laughing face is nerdy as fuck, the non-crying one is fine though. No idea why I feel this way but I am less inclined to use the laughing reaction now.

yeah I agree, I have always thought the crying sideways laughing face is nerdy as fuck, the non-crying one is fine though. No idea why I feel this way but I am less inclined to use the laughing reaction now.
Exactly, I too am a little disappointed
I don't see it as nerdy though, more like tasteless hahah, it got big on Facebook and was being commented on all sorts of terrible memes and videos, the association never left me. Emoji culture might be different across continents, but in Europe cool ( =D ) people will never use it unironically

Status
Not open for further replies.