• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gonna love it that is such a good drug man it legit made me feel happier microdosong then pretty much any other time in my life. And full on trips of it are super heavy the visuals are really beautiful think I took 150ugs most and I tripped relatively hard. How much are you going to be using?

It's the best one(Lysergamide), wonder if this would work...could be amazing also amirite...

6-methyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide

Finally got my hands on my disso. Dosed 4mg 3-ho-pcp nasally. Haven't felt too much, but I think I have a permatolerance. Probably gonna have to just bump a tiny bit more to get the full effect, I'm just so leery w/ this one as it's so potent by weight apparently. I do feel some body warmth but pretty minimal. I think I'll take the dive and bump 4 more. I'll let yall know if that ends up turning me into a glass of orange juice or something.

**shit** upon standing, I'm much more wobbly than I thought. This is w/ only one dose. Definitely gonna need to brew a potion of this stuff, because my 4mg bump was miniscule and it's fairly active.

So on ETH-LAD....

I found it very similar to LSD (obviously), but harder to navigate at many points during the trip, and there's a lot of added chaos because of the rough bodyload/high which makes it even harder. I wonder how strong/annoying the bodyload is for you guys, to me I was never particularly uncomfortable or so, but the heaviness is still there, and it's there for the whole trip, and it's like a consideration I was making very often in whatever.
After the initial chaos of coming up, things settled somewhat, and then I think that somewhat around 2-3 hours in things were really clicking in an LSD like ('the key is right there') way, but once I lost that flair and flow, I couldn't find it again. So I spent most of the time in quite a thick, and what seemed to me unnavigatable headspace. I definitely need much more experience, it took me many trips with LSD, and maybe even a higher dose, but I'm not sure if what I am pursuing by doing that is worth pursuing. Is it? Of course this is all in comparison to LSD itself, and I had an amazing time in general, but something's missing to make it fully click, and I for sure need to find a way to fully come to terms with the bodyload, I will always be at least a little annoyed lol.
Maybe I'm getting too hung up on trying to find an easy flow through, or I'm just reading too much into it.. anyway, I'll for sure try this again someday, for sure, maybe at a higher dose but for now I leave just a little disappointed, although I recognize that that's most likely my fault =D

the eth-lad body load is terrible for me and the extra mind fuck makes me not able to understand a single thing compared to lsd. Thought loops can be common on eth-lad and multiple thought streams. Eth-lad visuals are crazy though but i much prefer lsd. eth-lad makes me want to throw up alot and just insane madness in my mind. for me LSD is the most perfect lyseramide but the others are fun to check out aswell.

the eth-lad body load is terrible for me and the extra mind fuck makes me not able to understand a single thing compared to lsd. Thought loops can be common on eth-lad and multiple thought streams. Eth-lad visuals are crazy though but i much prefer lsd. eth-lad makes me want to throw up alot and just insane madness in my mind. for me LSD is the most perfect lyseramide but the others are fun to check out aswell.
Yeah, but I think that us feeling and getting so hung up on that bodyload is exactly the problem, and that if we would be able to fully let go we could experience a drug that is different yet equal to LSD. But getting over the bodyload seems ridiculously complex to me to, and I really think I need more tripping experience, and maybe need to be older to manage.

I get a bit of a body load with ethlad but not much compared to others psyches... and I find the headspace easier to navigate compared to lsd, with less thought loops....
But at 300 ug it was not only incredibly visual but also difficult to navigate...

I don't know, thought loops are like part of LSD no, and it's not like I was particularly suffering from the bodyload, it was just holding me back from fully being able to let go, like this small nagging thing disallowing you from feeling fully comfortable. Well, I say 'just' holding me back, it's like a very core issue, maybe it was a part of previous trips too and I never realized. Such mystery and strangeness
I was still tripping quite hard when writing all of that down, and my pupils are still super dilated so I imagine I'll be up for a few more hours, I'll try to spend them in style =D

My first big ETH-LAD trip (150ug) I had no bad bodyload problems at all. One of the most amazing magical trips.
My second big one (300ug) was massive bodyload, nausea, vomitting, dripping with psychedelia, too much for me to handle really.
I've had it at 75ug and some microdoses, always great.
For me, I think it's just a matter of keeping the dose reasonable.
I still haven't tried comboing it with a more straight up lysergamide like lsd. I think 50ug of Eth-lad with 100ug+ of LSD/ald-52/1cp-lsd/1p-lsd would be the bomb.

Did anyone who got a lot of nausea from ETH-LAD the first times notice that it went away or got reduced with repeated uses (like some describe with different phenethylamines)? I hardly ever get any nausea from other lysergamides or tryptamines, and very seldom from phenetylamines. But both my two trials of 50 mcg ETH-LAD gave me so much nausea that I feel reluctant to take it again. Didn't throw up though, but I never have from any psychedelic. I do have access to Odansetron, though I don't know if it will help with nausea or just prevent throwing up.

Yeah maybe I overrated the 'getting over it' hahah
I was only a little nauseous but was pretty close to throwing up at times

I get nauseous on many psychedelics... even 4 subs, at times... never on ethlad (twice lol)....

And though I agree thought loops are a part of LSD I find they make it challenging to let go.. nevermind socialize lol

Its been a long time since i had loops on LSD they are more likely to happen when weed is added to it though. On eth-lad the nauesa was so bad i had to spit out the blotter sit down on the floor with cold air and cold water shower and breathe to get through it. with LSD the nausea can vary for me from batch to batch to zero body load to a little to decent amount. But nothing like what eth-lad was for me. I usually can sustain a one pointed meditation focus. Sometimes time moves very fast or very slow.

I don't get nausea or bodyload from ETH-LAD, but it's definitely stronger in the body than LSD. And it's extremely visual, in a different way than LSD. I found the headspace rather calm and serene, but the somatic/visual effects were roaring at me. Despite that I felt totally in control of myself. It reminded me of mescaline as much as LSD, in its general demeanor.

I had a package of stims and tryptamines arrive yesterday one day early, and didn't bust out any samples or anything.

The idea of putting my recovery (actual physical recovery as in sleep and rest, not addiction recovery) in a compromised state was unsavory, as I do value my performance at work above pretty much everything else in my life. I apologize for the random toss in comment, but this is a big deal for me seeing as the "old me" would have been right into the 3-FPM immediately, consequences be damned.

It's a nice little haul too;

5M-DMT-1005-MeO-DMT
1​
1CP-100-51cP-LSD
1​
ETI-500MGEtizolam
1​
3FPM-1000MG3-FPM HCl (3-Fluorophenmetrazine Hydrochloride)
2​
DMC-1000MGDimethylcathinone
1​
3MMC-500MG3-MMC HCl (3-Methylmethcathinone Hydrochloride)
1​
MAL-500Methallylescaline Fumarate
2​
5M-MIPT-1005-MeO-MiPT HCl
1​
FPHEN-25004F-Phenibut

Preparation feels like the right thing to do, slow workups and all that fun jazz. It's going to take a while to get to a real dose, but the holding off for other priorities feels really out of character. I'm growing up or something! It was a gift to myself for banking 20 grand for school, there's taxes and deductions, expenses etc, so the 20 is more like 13, but still a huge landmark for financial goals. I'll be going to college with enough money for the first year in the bank, and enough drugs to probably last almost my entire life if my use keeps as infrequent as it has been.

7 more months of work till I'm free to do whatever, nose to the grind stone.

I hope the fam is doing well! Crush those life goals Blurlight, make shit happen.

All the love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.