• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate a massive 75mg oral dose of Delta-8-THC this morning and I am so high off the stuff. Like I feel close to tripping I have a premgrin going all morning laughing my ass off to podcasts. I've been vaping some also and I took 8mgs Bupre under the tongue also after just Kratom past 4 days so I should be grooving off that possibly. I'm starting to feel a euphoria building from the synergy between the compounds it's so very nice indeed.

Last night I split one of these with my friend she was drinking with it and had fun. But yeah I knew I could probably handle the whole thing after that test of this was regular Delta-9 I'd be having panic attack I cant take more than 40mgs at once of regular THC. Got like 5 tincture vials and 4 packs of the 75mg gummies five in each Delta-8-THC I'm looking good stash wise.

Some more Vape Carts my friend was shocked by all the goodies I took some CBN last night two gummies and slept pretty decent took me like 90mins to pass out after I took it. Have this bag of CBD popcorn I'm gonna be eating later on today and then tonight I will cap it off with three CBN gummies. Got tincture vial of CBD for free sample love this vendor they are the best. Would like to get my paws on some CBG in the near future.

Feeling really good right now
☆ the high times ☆
D8 orally is full of win 🤩

Last edited:
Damn I was measuring out my DOB powder for a solution, I had a mouth mask and plastic gloves and somehow some of it must have gotten into my body still. I'm coming up slowly, and it hasn't been long... lol.
About to be an interesting day, it's not a false alarm but maybe it wasn't that much

I experience tinnitus so my ears ring or humm regularly. Sometimes it's a high pitched ringing, other times, it's more of a low hovering or droning 'orb' sound - like a helicopter or street sweeper in the distance.

I've heard people say that when they smoke DMT, they consistently hear a ringing or crackling noise, but I don't get this and I never have. For me, everything suddenly goes really quiet. It's actually a bit unsettling to hear this irritating but familiar noise fade away and be left alone with the kind of quiet I would only ever expect to 'hear' in outerspace.

I find that really interesting because there currently is no cure for tinnitus. I wonder if certain tryptamines or derivatives might offer a path to a potential treatment, or at least some insight into the way that tones are perceived (and may be altered).

The whole post is worth quoting and falls in line with my beliefs about tinnitus. I NEVER experience total silence except on a few higher DMT hits. All sounds in the room, all ringing in the ears totally stop and there is a deep silence. So the thought of a tryptamine helping with what we tune into with is interesting. I've come to believe myself we all have what we call tinnitus and just behind the girgling, hissing and ringing is a luxurious silence but we get caught up in the mechanics of our eardrum and all the things constantly hitting it, even like dust. But a focus beyond that with a tryptamine compound that could be developed is a fascinating thought. (One of the larger thoughts I read on BL lately :))

I have often said as long as we have a human body we will have these noises unless we know how to get beyond them. And DMT is a start for sure because I have heard every sound in the room and in my head go completely silent a few times as I was propelled into hyperspace.

Damn I was measuring out my DOB powder for a solution, I had a mouth mask and plastic gloves and somehow some of it must have gotten into my body still. I'm coming up slowly, and it hasn't been long... lol.
About to be an interesting day, it's not a false alarm but maybe it wasn't that much

Damn the stuff sounds pretty strong huh hope you have a good day Buzz. One time when I'd received a gram of DOC I decided to lick up little powder left behind when I was putting it away. Not the greatest plan I whited out for a portion peak it was so strong like I was concerned because I lost track for hours and came to super drenched in sweat being engulfed by fractals. Was tripping way over a day and when I finally came down realized how dope sick I was, I'd not shot any Heroin in over 24hours completely forgot I was so gone. So yeah wear gloves and a mask and avoid licking the tray.

I’m at a steady +. Typical DOB that it needed like 3-4 hours to make sense.
It’s clear that this drug generally needs a higher dose, but it works better as a ‘microdose’ than you’d expect. Still, not that useful in that regard or particularly functional, too cloudy for first the first hours and probably in general too, and too much hints of side effects.

and avoid licking the tray.
Sound advice =D

A friend claimed he licked a tray of lsd when he was laying blotter. He said he gave it a good long lick, not just a dab of his tongue. He said it began hitting him immediately, and that he was tripping hard for days, and it took months to come back to baseline - I've always assumed that long after effect was due to the psychic disturbance rather than remaining direct effects of the drug.

those high doses over 1000 ug really rattle your sense of reality i felt crazy for at least 8 months afterwards myself as i tried to gain my sanity back. Very high doses of LSD kick in extremely fast. on 1000 ug you are pretty much gone within 15 minutes owesly said he had lab accidents ingesting over 2000 ug when it split some into his mouth and he said he had enough time to walk over to the couch and sit down before it hit. Anytime i take a dose over 300 ug i am tripping for 24 hours. If it is thousands of ugs then a multi day trip is possible. LSD dissolves your structure of reality and when its some crazy dose like your friend did its going to take a very long time to rebuild your identity and sense of reality.

LSD chemists claim that after production in the old days where they had no safety equipment and were regularly getting dosed when they made it that they would require months to integrate back into society after been so far gone. So your friend is probably telling the truth just be glad he didn't lose his shit completely licking the tray that amount of LSD is something that should not be done more than once or twice.

About to take the second gummy after eight hour gap and bring it up to 150mgs Delta-8-THC orally. Took the same amount yesterday and it was fantastic extremely psychedelic, the comeup from one of those is something serious but I can ride it out and just go with it yeah feel me. If it was regular THC tho no way on earth would I contemplate taking this amount. The Delta-8 is way less anxiety provoking but at this level it's there but I just channel it. You could feel this stuff moving through you and I get visual effects and the whole shabang. The euphoria is really strong and pushes through any sort of negative emotions I've been dealing with lately. When I'm peaking I sit there with this stupid grin plastered across my face, lol. Been vaping D8 and smoking THC and CBD flower today also, my tolerance is bananas.

Wow... I decided to pick up some l-tryptophan yesterday for anxiety and insomnia since l-theanine wasn't helping. I took 500mg early in the evening just to see how I would react to it, then took 1000mg about an hour before bed. I suddenly got extremely tired and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Well... I woke up this morning to find that my bedroom light was still on, my laptop and cell phone were still on, and I had left a few things in strange places around the house! I've never had a natural supplement hit me that hard before. I've taken megadoses of benzos and they didn't even affect me like that.

From now on I'll just take 500mg immediately before bed. :D

Wow, crazy... I find it pretty good for sleeping but that's it.

Wow... I decided to pick up some l-tryptophan yesterday for anxiety and insomnia since l-theanine wasn't helping. I took 500mg early in the evening just to see how I would react to it, then took 1000mg about an hour before bed. I suddenly got extremely tired and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Well... I woke up this morning to find that my bedroom light was still on, my laptop and cell phone were still on, and I had left a few things in strange places around the house! I've never had a natural supplement hit me that hard before. I've taken megadoses of benzos and they didn't even affect me like that.

From now on I'll just take 500mg immediately before bed. :D

Lol, weird. I had a similar mishap last night with some magnesium. My doctor recommended it for insomnia, but I ignored them. I take it regularly to help keep stimulant tolerance in check, and I've never noticed any benefit for sleep.

I recently ran out and bought a replacement bottle only to discover that they were capsules and not tablets. I looked at the label and saw that it was vastly underdosed. To compensate, I did the math and took the adjusted number of capsules, feeling vaguely disgusted. Within a half an hour, I was nodding out uncontrollably on the couch at 8pm, something I just don't do.

When I got up in the morning, I had another look at the label. Whoops, magnesium was listed TWICE in the label, just in different salts. I only saw the first one. 😅 I'm really surprised that (a) it seems to have knocked me out and (b) I didn't get diarrhea from all that magnesium

Nice, how did you find it? It's a weird thing to say about RC psychedelics lol but I found it to be very synthetic feeling, without much character. Though I do respect that many really like it.

It was really nice. Much more introspective than I expected, at least for the first few hours. Then it developed into something that felt much more social. Was mostly down by 5-6 hours. I think I peaked about 2.5 hours in. Did a couple chargers at that point which briefly took me to a +3. Got back to my apartment and listened to a couple Tipper albums and went through about 10 more chargers which helped turn the music into something even more incredible. Did get a pretty mean headache about 6 hours in, which is exactly what happened the past 5 or so times I took 2C-B. Took a little magnesium L-threonate which didn't seem to help much and ended up having to take 500mg acetaminophen to quench it.

The only other phens I've tried are 2C-B/2C-C/2C-D and it definitely felt most similar to 2C-B. I think mentally it may have felt deeper than any of those, but in a way that was still gentle. I didn't feel threatened thinking about things I normally try to avoid. The phenibut and delta-8 didn't seem to affect it too much, although the phenibut definitely made the comeup smoother and lended some anxiolytic effects. The delta-8 also seemed to blend really nicely without inducing the sort of panicked feeling that delta-9 can produce for me.

Going to trip again next month out in nature on beach with a friend. This will be a trip with another person for the first time in many many trips.

I got back last night from a music festival I played this weekend. Took LSD 2 days in a row, had an amazing time, met a number of other musicians in my community and that's always good. Played a great show tho9ugh it got almost freezing towards the end of our set (we went until 1:30am). Then for the 7 hour drive home I took 80mg of delta-8 orally. Ended up having an extremely profound emotional catharsis experience, it was extremely psychedelic. I cried a whole bunch, and laughed, it's the first time I have been able to fully cry since the day my cat died (I cried then but then I shut down afterwards). I also cried about my dad, and about the deep pain I feel at my girlfriend's depression. I talked through a bunch of conversations I need to have with various people. The whole trip felt so healing. And it dropped off just before my car trip was done. I also forgave myself for some stuff. I was left with a beautiful afterglow that I still feel. I honestly have rarely had such a cathartic experience in my whole life.

The last 2 times I've taken delta-8, I've taken it orally at about 80mg, and it's been fucking fantastic, still clearheaded yet undeniably psychedelic and profoundly positive. It's much better than vaping it, and I like vaping it. it also is orally active without decarbing or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.