• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I require a certain minimum dosage to feel good, too little and it's just the negatives. Keep in mind the succinate is only ~60%% of the potency of the freebase by weight. So 75mg ~ 45mg of the freebase. So 15mg ~ 9mg of the freebase. Personally I like AMT from between 40-60mg of the freebase, or 75-100mg of the succinate. At that level it is very euphoric and rolly, physically feels wonderful.

does Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) work orally or is it a waste? How much people are taking without tolerance? 2mg? 4mg?

Last edited:
I think it's not very bioavailable orally but it does work. I think snorting is the way to go in terms of non-IV... I bet rectal is probably even better. I've never done it though so this is just what I've gathered.

Bioavailability
Oral: 30–35%
Intranasal: 52–58%
IV: ~100%

is this right? fuck I'm paying a lot of those and I don't IV. hmm

Bioavailability
Oral: 30–35%
Intranasal: 52–58%
IV: ~100%

is this right? fuck I'm paying a lot of those and I don't IV. hmm

Yep. Hydromorphone is a waste to take orally. Rectal is the way to go.

Last night, I took a couple of sleeping pills, then ate some pizza covered in cannabis oil.

As I sat, I felt the gravity around me increasing, and closed my eyes to watch the cinema inside my head.

I was walking around my house, but things were arranged differently and I noticed certain items, like my living room chairs, were missing. I knew that I was dreaming, but couldn't wake up.

With little regard for physics, I floated about the house, as if drifting through space. Each time I went outside, a new landscape; mountains, desert, the beach..

After a number of false awakenings, I finally woke up proper, unable to float weightlessly, but at least my chairs had returned.

A more dissociative experience than my last ten experiences with dissociatives. Very strange.

One valium tablet and one restavit. If it were zolpidem or zopiclone even, I'd understand, they at least have a reputation for being trippy.

This seemed really random.. though on reflection, I'd had coke earlier, hadn't been getting much sleep, probably had way too much cannabis oil on my pizza (I'm not accustomed to dosing that way), multiple factors. My mind just glitched.

just took 5 g cubensis + 10 mg cannabis edible. this should be fun. I assume this is the "currently tripping" thread, right? if not direct me there

A strong urge to dose a shit load of LSD tonight but i must resist. It is something drawing me to have a amazing experince or just addiction. Feel sharp and on point today but i know too much LSD i will be paying for it over the months trying to recover my sanity. If only i had dmt then i could take a blissful trip without too much after effects trying to come back from the LSD. I really want DET aswell so i can put oweslys mixture equal parts DET and DMT to the test suppose to be like a 2 hour breakthrough when smoked together.

just took 5 g cubensis + 10 mg cannabis edible. this should be fun. I assume this is the "currently tripping" thread, right? if not direct me there

Hey, yes this is the correct thread. It's for currently tripping and just general talking about tripping. :)

A strong urge to dose a shit load of LSD tonight but i must resist. It is something drawing me to have a amazing experince or just addiction. Feel sharp and on point today but i know too much LSD i will be paying for it over the months trying to recover my sanity. If only i had dmt then i could take a blissful trip without too much after effects trying to come back from the LSD. I really want DET aswell so i can put oweslys mixture equal parts DET and DMT to the test suppose to be like a 2 hour breakthrough when smoked together.

In my experience, when you're getting strong urges to dose despite knowing about negative consequences or when you're internally conflicted about it, it's addiction showing through. I had one serious period of psychedelic addiction, where I was dosing very often. I have basically always had a stash of psychedelics since I started seriously getting into them, and for a couple of years, I was burning through it quickly, and in retrospect I was seeking escape. Eventually I took a 3 year break and although I still trip more often than most, for sure, I am comfortable with how much I do it.

Also, these days I almost always go for low to medium doses. I feel like once you've blown yourself apart enough, you kinda get that message and it becomes beating your head against the wall. Lower doses help me to "stop and smell the roses" and maintain a good connection to my inner child and sense of wonder, but don't scramble my brain or prevent me from functioning.

My LSD addiction has gotten the better of me over the years and tonight, Dosed a bit to much was pretty scarred for the first 3 hours peak came in and was heaven spent a few hours infront of the mirror tripping balls drilling better lifestyle changes and to finally end this old chapter of life and start afresh. Redosed a few times 6 hours in to try extend the intense oevs. With that i have now eaten through my stash and if i this trip was to mean anything then i should look at going sober from all substances including LSD for the foreesable future. For now i think i got the shit scared out of me as the trip started to run away on this stupid dose so that should at least quell my thirst for tripping.

I have to invest and find a outdoor hobby to take away boredom that leads to addiction. With summer approaching probably be best to go trail hiking much nicer aswell with no tourists taking up the deep bush hutts these days.

Spending time outside a lot really helps me, although it can be nice to take a little dose for a hike sometimes, nature makes me feel content regardless. As a bonus, I've tripped so much that I'm basically perma-tripping in the way I interact with the world, I can spend a half hour staring at some leaves, dead sober. Because nature is the best thing to look at.

It kinda surprises me to realize that some people can be "addicted" to psychedelics. I mean, I get that they can offer some degree of escapism. But at the same time, or at least in my experience, when I'm dosing too often, the trips start getting more and more confrontational and negative in tone. Also, I just found that tripping too often is just plain psychologically taxing. So I can't see myself "craving" for a psychedelic experience in the way that I understand cravings for drugs work in other kind of addictions.

All is relative, anyway, and I guess by other people's standards I may as well be considered "addicted" to the psychedelic experience. Just wanted to say that despite loving tripping, I cant really imagine wanting to trip more than weekly for months on end. That already seems a lot to me. Low dosages/microdoses are a different matter.

Bro I have been in deep man where I wake up and blow lines of 4-AcO-DMT after breakfast. I was averaging a gram every few weeks for awhile and I was doing other psychs/dissos also. I would take 2C-x pretty much every week and DOC like crazy. I'm talking tripping multiple times a week for years I probably tripped thousand times who knows at this point. But then I stop for a bit cuz I just stop getting visuals and whatnot and only body high. But for whatever reason if you just sniff lines of 4-AcO-DMT you can blast through tolerance pretty well. I've had some crazy alien circus sorta shit happen with that drug, love it. Also DOC is another great psych for when tolerance is high it's just such a beast with so much potential.

Crazy to think there's someone out there who's tripped more times than anyone else alive, but has no idea, nor any way to know. I would wager it's some of you guys LOL.

Well it would deff have to be a drug geek from the forums cuz the average joe dont even know what most of these are, something like alphabet soup I would say. There is people that are into tripping but like a PD Fam BLer is another level of drug user right there. Most trippers never get involved with all the more rare stuff and just wanna take Shrooms/LSD and common psychs. I think it is most likely Xorky and MGS tried lots of them also.

I think it's more likely the most frequent tripper alive is an older user who started with LSD in the 60s and never stopped. Lots of people used heavily back then, and to have done so, and then continued tripping for say 40 years, that's a lot of experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.