• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAppleCore hmm that's a really good and hard question! I really like what @The Axe said

A superficial trip will be fun, everything will be good and nice. There won't be any challenges. Music will sound good, you see some pretty colours and patterns and so on. A superficial trip is entertaining, but a little unconvincing.

A truly meaningful trip can still be fun, but it will challenge you as well. It will show you some insights that will leave you changed "for the better" (I recognize there's a can of worms there) after the drug has worn off. It might give you inspiration, perspective on your life situation, help you solve a problem, or give you an artistic insight. It will be rich in nuance, understanding, and presence. The senses will be enhanced, but in a way that reveals the suchness of existence/reality/experience, and not just some window dressing on top of it. You leave it feeling refreshed and new.

It's pretty hard to define... I wonder if I simply like drugs that are a bit dark and less visual lol - and none of this explains why I'm a big fan of 2C-D and not 2C-B. Maybe I'm just contrarian.

What's your take TAC? And anyone else...
i would say my LSD trips are extremely dark sometimes while been extremly visual usually i end up with the biggest insights into aspects of myself that i was running away from the reality of life and the violent cycle of nature where life eats life and that simply is what it is. The cold hard truth can be hard to digest. Lower dose trips are a nice escape for a fun time been superficial sometimes i can end up with a good insight or life motivation eureka moment but bigger stronger meaningful trips are better where it feels like you might of taken to much this time and have to really do some serious work and move through whatever problems it brings up. The more and more you resolve every little aspect of your self and suffering over life you eventually start gaining more and more access to transpersonal realms as described by grof. Once you have completed your psychological work you move onto the collective unconsciousness and species mind to work on those karmic patterns not just liberating yourself but evolving human kind into something greater in the future.

I don't know why I insist on overshooting my LSD microdoses lol, they're actually very nice for programming, more effective than 'functional' stimulants are for me nowadays (2-FMA can be amazing, but it makes your days shit, and there are a lot of terrible batches going around) so for the last week and the foreseeable future I'm back on the psychedelic lifestyle
That statement doesn't make too much sense but it's indicative of the huge smile across my face right now =D

Last edited:
Not that I use it as a functional stimulant, I've been cutting most drugs from my life and working out more but I realized that my main problem of needing perspective over my brain and things I do/think goes deeper than that.
It's a fight with the trickeries of my brain that I've been in for all my life probably. I'm not sure if a somewhat more regular microdosing schedule is the 'solution' per se but I enjoy trying.

25ug is of course way too much for a microdose, it's too stimulating and euphoric for the things I wanted to do today, but I love LSD so I won't complain too much.

I hope all your days are good guys :) it's literally the end of summer where I'm at, one of the last really beautiful days, so I've been sure to charge up sun & warmth, I feel ready for months of rain and cold =D

Trying to determine how much I like Delta 8 THC. It's definitely smokeable, which is awesome, I pretty much can't do THC anymore without a panic attack. But, the high really isn't so mentally active, and holy SHIT, I got the munchies bad after 2-3 hours. I had forgotten what that was like, considering weed hadn't made me hungry for years, what with it being more and more anxiety provoking.

It's definitely useable, but is it worth using? That's my question.

Absolutely I just got 7 more carts, and hard candies for the stash, it's a great cannabinoid. Then I also got 3 bottles of this full spectrum hemp extract for stupid cheap primary to use for pain and depression. My back is straight fucked right now I don't know what I did to the lower vertibre but it's bad. I've had issues with my upper back longtime but this is so new shit and it really limits mobility in a different way. Just getting out of laying down position in the morning when I get up is wicked painful. When I intial pulled it out in the store I kinda shrieked and all the customer looked at me was super embarrassing.

Not that I use it as a functional stimulant, I've been cutting most drugs from my life and working out more but I realized that my main problem of needing perspective over my brain and things I do/think goes deeper than that.
It's a fight with the trickeries of my brain that I've been in for all my life probably. I'm not sure if a somewhat more regular microdosing schedule is the 'solution' per se but I enjoy trying.

25ug is of course way too much for a microdose, it's too stimulating and euphoric for the things I wanted to do today, but I love LSD so I won't complain too much.

I hope all your days are good guys :) it's literally the end of summer where I'm at, one of the last really beautiful days, so I've been sure to charge up sun & warmth, I feel ready for months of rain and cold =D
To add on this, and I'm sorry for talking about myself so much, is that today, remarkably, I wasn't stammering/stuttering/whatever at all. Whereas these last couple of months have been very rough on me in that regard, like the worst it's ever been in my life, I have to sometimes make concessions in what I actually want to say and what I end up saying, and conversations require quite a bit of energy. But today there was hardly any of that, I had like a 30m call that went very smooth, had a long irl conversation with someone and while it still wasn't completely trivial, it was fluent and I didn't have to actively analyze all of the different possibilities to say what I want to. It strengthens the feeling that my stammering is indeed mostly psychological, which is something I never truly believed. Pretty much any other drug I've tried, except maybe benzos, make it worse, alcohol is in the middle

I will say though, that on a full dose, in the deepest depths of the peak you will not get a full sentence out of me hah. Still, LSD...... ❤ well, it was 1cp-LSD actually, but I don't notice much of a difference, and I actually know how much is on each blotter

Great day, big fan!! =D

Trying to determine how much I like Delta 8 THC. It's definitely smokeable, which is awesome, I pretty much can't do THC anymore without a panic attack. But, the high really isn't so mentally active, and holy SHIT, I got the munchies bad after 2-3 hours. I had forgotten what that was like, considering weed hadn't made me hungry for years, what with it being more and more anxiety provoking.

It's definitely useable, but is it worth using? That's my question.

I really like delta-8. It's true the mental high is less than delta-9's, but I still find it good in that department. Mostly it gives me a very positive mood lift, even creeping into outright euphoria at times, and the lack of anxiety or discomfort is great. It's very medicinal in this way. Also there are some serious munchies, you're right, but I don't find it worse than regular weed.

I pretty much uniformly prefer delta-8 to smoking flower, now. I'm gonna make some edibles soon I think.

I really like delta-8. It's true the mental high is less than delta-9's, but I still find it good in that department. Mostly it gives me a very positive mood lift, even creeping into outright euphoria at times, and the lack of anxiety or discomfort is great. It's very medicinal in this way. Also there are some serious munchies, you're right, but I don't find it worse than regular weed.

I pretty much uniformly prefer delta-8 to smoking flower, now. I'm gonna make some edibles soon I think.

Thanks for the reply. It's nice having a bit more of a depthful exploration of the effects profile.

Not necessarily relevant: I, stupidly I now feel, bought distillate instead of cartridges, so I've been either eating the distillate, or putting some into bowls, or smeared on a rolling paper. It's a real pain in the ass, to be honest.

I have put distillate on bowls before, but apparently you can fill those standard cartridges with a syringe, I haven't done it yet. But the delta-8 needs to be pretty hot to flow. But it can be vaped as-is, raw, if you can get it in there. I bought a bunch of distillate too, I will probably keep cartridges on hand too though as it's really convenient.

I regret not getting at least some of the straight distallate to use for edibles in retrospect but yeah the carts are pretty great. So cheap also considering how much use I get out of one. I can Vape a gram cart all day long for 7 days minimum and if I'm conservative last a little longer. But yeah I really wish I got at least 5 grams of the distallate just to gobble up in edibles maybe it will be back up again soon not only bulk. Didn't realize at the time I could just eat it as is I would of got that instead of gummies. I really liked the high orally alot it's as I imagined it be a smoother oral THC trip/buzz. In all honestly Delta-8 is one of my favorite drugs at this point, when I take 2-3 big rips off the Vape im left in bliss and all the troubles in my life feel more manageable for awhile.

Last edited:
That's good to know it can be syringed into standard carts. I do have a CBD, CBG, CBN & terpenes vape that I could use when it's lower, not sure I wanna mix it.

I'm still trying to figure out if I've even fully experienced the high from it, yet...? Last night I felt high, but not very. It's hard to tell if smoking it in the bowls does much, too. It's way more subtle to me than most other substances.

I came at it from a place of no tolerance, hardly ever using THC (but of course a ton of experience). It is not as powerful as regular THC so I could see someone with a big weed tolerance having trouble getting enough from it. I mean I don't really like to get very high most of the time from weed, it's why I don't use it too often, because it often gets me so high I wish I was less high, even from one hit of good shit. Delta-8 never makes me feel like I wish I was less high, which is why I like it, I like how functional it is. I like that I don't feel like I'm super high, trying to remember whether or not I just screamed the words I said, or if I said them normally, or maybe I just thought them? Sometimes that's fun, but usually I want to be more with it than that.

For sure, and what I thought was amazing was how much my girl Vaped the time she tried it. We got high for like a good 4-6 hours and probably hit it about five times maybe which she NEVER does when I give her weed. With regular flower she will take like one hit and tell me she is uncomfortable and never again. It was really surprising when she kept wanting more and brought me joy to see her getting high. Personally i like being a paranoid wreck once in awhile from strong flower kinda like the universe showing you that you gotta get your shit together. But Delta-8 is way friendlier and I would probably reach for that more often especially if I had to go out somewhere.

what I thought was amazing was how much my girl Vaped the time she tried it. We got high for like a good 4-6 hours and probably hit it about five times maybe which she NEVER does when I give her weed. With regular flower she will take like one hit and tell me she is uncomfortable and never again.
Same here, wife never wants to smoke with me, but when I have the d8 cart out she'll ask for hits multiple times, which is unprecedented. We're both total converts.

I came at it from a place of no tolerance, hardly ever using THC (but of course a ton of experience). It is not as powerful as regular THC so I could see someone with a big weed tolerance having trouble getting enough from it. I mean I don't really like to get very high most of the time from weed, it's why I don't use it too often, because it often gets me so high I wish I was less high, even from one hit of good shit. Delta-8 never makes me feel like I wish I was less high, which is why I like it, I like how functional it is. I like that I don't feel like I'm super high, trying to remember whether or not I just screamed the words I said, or if I said them normally, or maybe I just thought them? Sometimes that's fun, but usually I want to be more with it than that.

Almost all of this fits my experience. I guess it's just weird having so little mental effects, relative to everything else.

For instance, I've been sleeping in super hard having smoked and eaten D8 the night before, and can feel strong after effects. But, last night I didn't feel that high. It's just weird, having so much experience with weed.

Psy, I would recommend you get a cartridge and try that. You should be getting high from it.
I smoke regular weed every day and d8 still gets me high, its just the high doesn’t have as much mental chatter, but there is no doubt about the fact that I’m stoned.
I generally am puffing on my d8 vape during the day at work and smoke weed at night.

Psy, I would recommend you get a cartridge and try that. You should be getting high from it.
I smoke regular weed every day and d8 still gets me high, its just the high doesn’t have as much mental chatter, but there is no doubt about the fact that I’m stoned.
I generally am puffing on my d8 vape during the day at work and smoke weed at night.

Yea, that's what I've been thinking. I don't fully trust the distillate in a bowl thing that I've been doing. I mean, I'm definitely getting high. Looking back, I'm obviously stoned. And last night I even
had some classic anxiety for 30-60min, albeit much less sticky and persuasive than with regular THC. But the mental effects are so subtle relative to real weed, that I feel much less stoned during than it seems like I was, looking back. Almost like i can't fully track the paRticular flavor of intoxication from D8, like it's too novel and is obfuscated by tons of experience with something similar, but also really different.

The night before last, I suspected that either I was developing tolerance to D8 or had become slack in my vape technique. I decided to hit it properly. Turns out that you CAN get too high off of it. ;)

Wish i had some benzos into hour 20 of my 500 ug trip and the oevs are still melting reality a decent amount and cevs are insane a bit worried hopefully it starts to fade off sooner rather than later.

Been busy with work. Thinking of my bluelight fam as I prepare things for camping. It's my bestie's 30th!

Some etizolam mints in the 1 mg - 1.2 mg range, 7 hits of 1-P, and 4 vials of each 22 mg 4-ACO-DMT. And some beers and Jag.

I gotta dedicate a little time to catching up on the thread.

All the love fam. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.