• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it doesnt take away from you! If it doesnt let you keep in touch with whats important for you, or work towards what you wanna build for yourself, then for sure drug use, or anything really, is a problem.

But if you are just riding a hypomanic afterglow after a weekend bender that left you energized and excited about life? Then no harm done I guess.

Also, your Duterte meme made me LOL. Being of 3-MeO-PCP right now added to the hilarity.

As long as it doesnt take away from you! If it doesnt let you keep in touch with whats important for you, or work towards what you wanna build for yourself, then for sure drug use, or anything really, is a problem.

But if you are just riding a hypomanic afterglow after a weekend bender that left you energized and excited about life? Then no harm done I guess.

Also, your Duterte meme made me LOL. Being of 3-MeO-PCP right now added to the hilarity.

I was so obsessed with 3-meo-pcp and MXE and dissos back in the day, when vortech was alive, and when I was doing it often and stuff. I'm happy you can have good time with it! I think I've only done it once or twice or something after that psychosis stuff. And I am not so interested in it anymore. It was a really fun time in my life, like 1-2 years or something when I was doing it a lot, but it ended badly and I also lost 1-2 years of my life after it pretty much. But I feel thankful that I'm now back to normal - and it seems pretty sure I don't have underlying conditions like schizophrenia or anything like that, because those times would have probably launched them at full force. So I'm healthy in my mind, and in my body. :)

Yeah, I remember when you were having that issues, and a particular experience that was specially scarry/traumatic.

Luckily I have managed to keep usage spare for the most part. My peak interest in 3-MeO-PCP was during 2016. But even then it wasnt exactly excessive, I was doing once or twice a week for a while, but then would take a couple of weeks off in between.

Then interest dwindled, I actually didnt use it at all last year. But then Ive used it again a couple of times this year, mosty out of nostalgia LOL. Have had good experiences overall. Today it was a pretty low dose, just 3 mg.

Im glad you are feeling better by now :)
I remember you were worried for a while. Good to know you are back at full force.

I totally get it, there comes a time when you just NEED a space and a life your own. Does your mother need some special attention because of a medical condition or something? Or is she just unable to pay a rent right now? The easy solution would be you paying rent some where else, I guess. But I dont know how things work over there!! I have this stereotype of the scandinavian countries where you have awesome public services but everything else is extremely expensive because of high taxes. Is rent prohibitively expensive over there?

So cool that you had the opportunity to do that, Xorkoth! Seems like it turned out as good as expected. I would love to go to a cabin by the woods for a month, regardless of the detox. Sounds so peaceful.

It's been pretty peaceful, yeah. Limited contact with the world, and nature. It's a little more of a forest at my house (ie, in the middle of the forest), whereas this house has a yard, but it's really close to a bunch of really great places.

Well, then I guess the bright side is that if she saves enough you wont have to worry about her pension in the future. In the meantime, be patient and enjoy the summer ☀️☀️☀️

Well, then I guess the bright side is that if she saves enough you wont have to worry about her pension in the future. In the meantime, be patient and enjoy the summer ☀☀☀

yeah. now when I write this stuff, it feels like #FirstWorldProblems :D
but everything is relative.

yeah. now when I write this stuff, it feels like #FirstWorldProblems :D
but everything is relative.

Too true, everyone only knows their own situation and has their own past to compare to. Suffering takes many forms, and so does joy. :)

All the d8 we are smoking and eating is made out of cbd through a chemical process called isomerization. There isn’t enough d8 in the flower we smoke to be able to isolate enough of it to make it worth selling for a profit. The reason it’s so abundant and cheap is because cbd is so abundant and cheap.

You can find out how pure or good your product is by checking the COA on the vendors site. It usually ranges from 70-95% pure. And a lot of it is actually tainted with delta 9 and other cannabinoids that were made through the process (usually CBN)
It's really tempting right now to purchase some in bulk but I've decided against it myself as I don't have a trusted (bulk) vendor and I've heard some trusted vendors have already sold out to someone else.

It is possible and has already happened with some vendors that D8 carts are tainted with toxic chemicals. The production for D8 is vastly different than any other popular hemp product out on the market right now and deserves more attention to detail if someone is interested in buying it.

I'm not trying to be a fear monger but there is some validity to the banning of this substance. I would much rather have them regulate the production rather than to outright ban it. Banning it is only causing the sketchiness of the vendors to be even more sketchy.

Stay safe out there, everyone.

Here in Southern California, smoke from all the forest fires combined blankets the air like a fog. A pungent odor is inescapable. You might expect that this apocalyptic setting would make for a bad trip, but I'm still managing to enjoy the 50:50 4-HO-MET:4-HO-MiPT mixture I dosed this morning. The shadow of death looms as ever. Now it has simply taken on a different form.

^ Yeah Applecore I was talking to a friend who lives in Belmont Cal and he sent me a picture of that red sky. People keep their windows closed and most don't have AC as you really don't need it in Cal except for hot days. Yet he said they got that too and were in a home with windows closed and hot and can't get away from the smoke odor.

Hang in there. It will pass. It almost reminds me of 911, I lived in NJ and watched the smoke from the towers pour out all day and it was really nightmarish only because of the dark vibe that day and uncertainty of what comes next. The hurricanes in Lousiana were also something else. It is amazing the situations we lived through. Some dark dark days on Earth. But it will pass and one day you won't be breathing in smoke. Day by day. I would do what the Indians did, pray for rain. Visualize rain.

One of the things I loved in California is when I went to the High Sierra Music festival in 1996 and 97. One of those years it was the 4th of July and I was ecstatic that fireworks are outlawed. Everything is too dry in the Sierras. Another time we camped in Yosemite and there were fires and you could breath in smoke all day and night. I know the feeling. But after a week we hightailed it to the Wavy Gravy Hog Farm Pignic. :)

Read some posts. Way to go Xorkoth and TripSitter. Taking the bull by the horns. From what I read I am a little concerned about Vastness. You know when I read about people using benzo's and stopping I see two possibilities. One is it is easy and no problem except for a little anxiety. And some other possibilities is many days later a person gets a seizure out of nowhere. So I really hope Vastness comes back and says piece of cake. Too many good intelligent people here so when people are on upswings I feel better.

Edit, I just wanted to add if you are not on an upswing it doesnt matter how I feel. lol The biggest sin is caring about what other people think.

Last edited:
I agree Buzz. Glad you are having a good time. I think in a few weeks I will do the same. But I have been feeling adventurous lately (wanting to try different things) so I think I may add nitrous to that night. I have not done nitrous with psychedelics in over 20 years. And after reading the posts here of what people do I feel I am not as adventurous. lol That is ok though. Have not done 2C-B this year. Had a refreshing Psilacetin trip the other night. Seems to work consistently and in a good way. I Read the big and dandy there too and read a lot of responses.

I have had 2C-B trips that were as deep as mushrooms. I remember MGS (rip) and I talking about that in the big and dandy. Never thought it could reach that but a psychedelic is a psychedelic and all have the potential for deepness.

Watching some NFL. Not sure if the season is sustainable but the protective gadgets and complex trace detectors are interesting. The NFL seems to have put more thought in trying to have a safer season. I guess we will see.

One thing I had never realized about 2C-B is how raw of an experience it actually is, it's mostly presented to you in a flashy and cool manner so from a surface level it doesn't really seem so, but when that 'facade' (not meant in a bad way at all) goes away when coming down you can really feel some of the DOB spirit in there, or the other way around... Truly an awesome drug, and I agree that it has large potential for very emotional and insightful experiences

Nice Buzz, enjoy. :) I have grown to like 2C-B more in recent times, I had a couple of pretty intense experiences on it in the past year.

Today I got this big surge of excitements for the future. My good friend built his own house this year and is almost done... and he has a house building bug now and said he wants to built houses for really cheap for his friends. I want to start looking for some land outside of town that has everything I want, and buy it. And then figure out how to sell my house (now that I've fixed it up a lot) in the coming years, and build my own with the profit. Own it outright, no more mortgage payments, and I could design it how I want, and have everything I want from a house. I am also excited about my job, and the music. We're playing a show on Saturday, and outdoor show, really looking forward to that. I feel good, and life is feeling exciting and adventurous again. I don't feel like I did after I did iboga, but I do feel really positive and energetic and like I am powerful and can make my life what I want of it. Today is day 29 of the detox retreat. Tomorrow my friend and I are going to eat 4 grams each of mushrooms, and spend the day at the lake. I[m feeling very ready for it, it'll be the perfect topper to this experience. :)

One thing I had never realized about 2C-B is how raw of an experience it actually is, it's mostly presented to you in a flashy and cool manner so from a surface level it doesn't really seem so, but when that 'facade' (not meant in a bad way at all) goes away when coming down you can really feel some of the DOB spirit in there, or the other way around... Truly an awesome drug, and I agree that it has large potential for very emotional and insightful experiences

I think "raw" describes 2C-B fairly well for me. I've recently come to the conclusion that 2C-B is to the phenethylamines roughly what 4-HO-MET is to the tryptamines. Within their respective classes, both of these drugs are quite powerful sensory enhancers and hallucinogens, but lack some of the deeper cognitive effects of drugs like LSD and 2C-E. I can also compare 2C-B and 4-HO-MET to DMT. I've heard people describe feeling like a totally sober observer to the DMT experience.

This has pros and cons. I feel that I can take drugs that fall into the former category more frequently, because they are lighter on my mind. However, psychedelics that fall into the more heavily dissociative or ego-dissolving category also seem to have more potential to serve as consistent, fast-acting antidepressants, at least in my perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.