• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medicinal mushrooms are excellent, but as PYTH said, not something to produce immediate effects. I take Lion's Mane in a blend with 13 other medicinal mushrooms, in my protein shake every morning. The ones I particularly like (having tried by themselves) are cordyceps, lion's mane, and reishi, also I recommend turkey tail for its anti-cancer, tumor-shrinking properties. I do notice a rather quick overall improvement in mood and clarity of thought but it's sublte. I mean it's only ever going to be subtle, but there are a number of medicinal mushrooms with really positive long-term health effects.

Turkey Tails are amazing for the immune system and I consider them the most important thing I take supplement wise I take 2-4 grams of just those daily. But yeah I also take cordyceps, lion's mane, chaga, miataki, reishi, mesima and others in a blend. I would strongly suggest everyone supplement with mushrooms its truly a gamechanger. Gets a little pricey taking all the supplements I use but my health has drastically improved over the last few years because of it.

These Delta-8 gummies are the truth you just have to dose a little higher like 40-50mgs orally for a solid +++ kinda ride. Careful not overdue it so easy to get high all day way smoother than regular THC I actually really love 8 so much now. It's always a chilled back trippy sorta package makes music sound so dope and when I get all drunk I have a blast so we trip more and try harder, peace and love ♡

This was the first Grateful Dead album I ever bought. This show turned me into a deadhead.
I’m listening to Veneta OR 72 right now. Such a beautiful psychedelic soaked show.
And yes, D8 is the shit. I’m extremely grateful to have it around. In fact I just took a little dab of it.

restocking on some LSD for a rainy day and next year. Will probably take two 150 ug tabs in October one night was thinking of doing 450 ug but without tolerance its too much for now.

And yes, D8 is the shit. I’m extremely grateful to have it around. In fact I just took a little dab of it.
I have a decent bit of D8 left right now but I'm thinking I'll buy up a bunch soon because I'm blown away by how good it is. It's exactly what I've been looking for in cannabis for years now... so cheap too.

About to have more free time on my hands and want to get back into psychedelic explorations. D8 seems a good companion. I was so amazed at the lack of anxiety it gave me on psilacetin, though I had dosed 1.25mg clonazepam too... still, usually psilacetin cuts through kpins and makes me anxious. Not so with D8 though :unsure:

Really helps me eat more too which I think makes my wife happy. We've been worried about my weight (or rather, lack thereof) for the past year and anything that helps me eat more is a welcome addition to the family.

I'll just add to the delta-8 love, and I also like it more than delta-9 THC (ie, the THC we have all known all along). I didn't realize at first, but it's a natural cannabinoid as well. It has most of the best parts of marijuana, but with it is a total lack of anxiety or paranoia, and more energy and functionality. I'm about to obtain a nice big stash and most likely at some point soon I will obtain a lot more because I would like to always have the ability to use it. And it really is so cheap.

Hoping i get to see what delta 8 is about when legalization happens here one month to go til we get to vote the polls showing it is quite 50/50 atm still alot of Conservative Christians here younger people 18-24 need to sign up to to vote to change it around.

Got my LSD thinnest and smallest tabs i ever seen had to count carefully to make sure i got all of them laid with same crystal as my old cali ones. White on white suppose to be laid at 120 ug from a vial but people say it feels a bit stronger around 150 ug so the droplet must of been a bit bigger. Was going to wait to drop but this is the same issue i have with LSD lying around if i have it i just want to take it all the time.

You guys know if delta-8-thc is available outside of the US, or is it a local/domestic market?

It may be domestic, not sure. My guess would be you could order from the US, though. It's a very recent thing where they started producing an isolate from hemp flower, it's only been around a couple/few months, I believe.

Today my friend and I are going to work out, and then go to some isolated nature spot and eat like 1-1.5g of mushrooms, and bring along some DMT to do a bit, not blast off, but taste it. Then next week, on one of the last days of our detox, we're going to full dose mushrooms and maybe blast off somewhere in there, too. :) At this point we both feel perfectly good, in fact I feel pretty great, totally past all the withdrawal and even PAWS I think. I'm sleeping full nights and having really intense dreams, and waking up feeling good.

Alright! My delta-8 carts are here... time to weigh out some mushrooms and we're going to go back to the lake and chill all day, swim, fish, etc. I'm going to just take 1.25g. Had one delta-8 rip and I'm just sitting here grinning, it's gonna be a great day. :)

well I already drank four shots what a failed attempt this was. Feels pretty good tho I only got eight shots worth going back down the shore for the rest of the week to chill out. Have two carts one of them a fresh one other half way soaked up and four moar in transit but I'd like to be stocked up better than that. Really good drug tho its deff my favorite these days

I was just walking down the sidewalk in Midtown Manhattan just now ripping the Delta-8-THC and look up and there was like 15 cops maybe 30 feet away but I just held my breath and headed down into the subway with the quickness. These vapes are super low key for bouncing around the city with it's just as awesome as Weed super similar just a smoother high. Like normally if I was this high in that area of NYC I'd be way more paranoid but it's real sociable sorta Cannabinoid. I've never once had a situation like it felt like I was in too deep like happens when I smoke flower and than ride the subway, lol.

Sounds like good stuff. I normally shy away from weed in social settings because I have a hard time with the paranoia etc, so this could be nice. I see a lot of vendors around here offering it, but hard to know how good a job they are doing of actually purifying it. How do you judge, or do you just go for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.