• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It basically made me non-talkative, lethargic and kinda sad, something's wrong there =D
I didn't reagent test it, but I'm still fairly sure that at least part of it is 4-FA, it felt like an amphetamine for sure, and the timeline of effects matched.

Maybe an acetone wash would help, not sure

Last edited:
That doesn't sound right at all 150mgs of the 4-FA I'd had years ago would have me floored like an extremely hard roll for hours that would transition to just a stimulant half way through. It's a really good drug IME and I used to take it alot after 4-MMC/Methylone got banned. It used to be so fucking cheap back in the day when it wasn't scheduled in China and very high quality. Only worthwhile orally intranasal burns like a mofo and the one time IVed the stuff I immediately regretted it and it felt like an electrical charge shot through my body and breathed out this crazy breath cold and chemically I could taste it in the back of my throat. Super tweaked out in a bad way and it bypassed the empathogenic portion completely.

But yeah man oral doses are fucking great I used to take the stuff every week for months on end and gave away god knows how many doses. But once 3-MMC/3-MeOMC was released I started hammering those, cuz well cathinones are fun drugs and have better returns when you redose. I could use them daily for weeks and you just can't do that with 4-FA at all you start to feel so twacked out after a couple day binge. I wouldn't give up on the drug entirely tho guys if another batch is synthed eventually that's quality it's certainly worth exploring.

Maybe it isn't 4-FA at all ... I loved that stuff and it seems to be gone forever :(
I'm just holding to two 140 mg doses for when the time is right

Still feel a bit disjointed from reality after that edible the other night. Managed to calm myself and sleep it off but fuck it was scary i was thrown back into like a loop of my nightmare psychotic acid trip + weed a few years back right in that moment but i still had the clarity to talk myself down and not jump right into the endless rabbit hole i could of got lost in and try ground my reality. Felt good for the two days after but now i don't want to be that high again music was too intense couldn't even feel my body or fucking walk.

Will stick to low doses and probably just ketamine and alcohol to chill me out.

I've been having depersonalisation symptoms as well since my DOPr trip, I only realized it after the shrooms last week. It was the 'off' feeling I kept complaining about lol, then this Sunday was extremely weird, blurred vision, living in the back of my head, not really recognizing myself etc. It's better now but something is still not quite right, I try to make it a point to not dwell on it, which is hard since I am a very gifted dweller of all things.

Tripping break incoming, probably quite needed because the last two years were a little over the top with at least 50 trips.

Tripping break incoming, probably quite needed because the last two years were a little over the top with at least 50 trips.
Shit, I need a break too. I've tripped psilacetin many dozens of times this year already, been eating it like candy. I think this is the first week straight I've gone without it in months o_O

It basically made me non-talkative, lethargic and kinda sad, something's wrong there =D
I didn't reagent test it, but I'm still fairly sure that at least part of it is 4-FA, it felt like an amphetamine for sure, and the timeline of effects matched.

Maybe an acetone wash would help, not sure
Yeah, that describes my experience exactly... in fact it didn't even feel much like an amphetamine to me... although it could be, as I say I had been using real amphetamine a bit too often previously.

Ah yes, acetone wash... one of many habits of a responsible drug user I have yet to bother to do myself... I must get me some acetone for next time though.

Maybe I will try it again if I see it anywhere again.

I do feel pretty off today... slept until like 3 PM... but that might have a lot more to do with the late night beers and benzos than the 4-FA... :sneaky:

Shit, I need a break too. I've tripped psilacetin many dozens of times this year already, been eating it like candy. I think this is the first week straight I've gone without it in months o_O
It's with a heavy heart :( somehow it never got old too, I even felt that the more trips that went by the better I 'learnt' to enjoy certain drugs

I've been having depersonalisation symptoms as well since my DOPr trip, I only realized it after the shrooms last week. It was the 'off' feeling I kept complaining about lol, then this Sunday was extremely weird, blurred vision, living in the back of my head, not really recognizing myself etc. It's better now but something is still not quite right, I try to make it a point to not dwell on it, which is hard since I am a very gifted dweller of all things.

That sucks Buzz, hope you feel better soon. My girl went through a period of depersonalization after a pretty fucked up ETH-LAD bad trip. She laid off all drugs for almost a year after that, but upon two months of no drugs she was already feeling back to her normal self.

Hope you feel better, Buzz.

The detox is going well, my girl visited for the weekend, she just left and now I feel sad, but it was a great weekend. I have Monday and Tuesday off and my friend and I are going to go to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and somewhere else. Yesterday we went to Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest, which has some amazing old growth trees (the only ones left in these mountains), and checked out the lake that's like a 10 minute drive away. Did a little fishing. Now I have my car keys back so we'll be spending a lot of time at the lake and checking out the many other trails and stuff around here. Maybe sometime do some white water rafting, too.

I finally feel pretty good, I mean it's pretty hard to sleep and I get kinda creepy-crawly at night still but it's alright, during the days I am feeling pretty good. Last night I had WEIRD dreams though, holy shit. So fucking weird. They were actually pretty terrifying which NEVER happens to me, like it was half a proper nightmare, I kept waking up and was scared, though some parts of the dream were not scary. As I tried falling asleep, I was getting this looping obsessive thought type of thing which happens to me from gabaergic rebound, not surprising since I used etizolam to sleep for like a week and a half at first during this detox, after using it pretty often to sleep for a while before that. Ran out a few days ago. It felt like I had to complete these really confusing thought loops, but it was hard to tell what they were, they were very jumbled. As I drifted towards actual sleep, they started to resolve into what I can only describe as necromantic. It was like I was trying to figure out how to bring things back to life, and I couldn't sleep until I made sense of it. It was really weird, I kept looping through this mass of jumbled thoughts, and eventually they started to make sense, and the repeating thought loop became clear to me and I stopped feeling so awake.
At first I was very aware it was gabaergic obsessive dream thoughts, and was frustrated that they made no sense and were preventing me from sleeping, but gradually they started to make sense, and I figured out the "rules" and drifted off to sleep in the middle of my "calculations".

As it became a full dream, I was in my hometown, with my high school friends and some people I just imagined who were also people I knew in the dream. Also my bass player was there, and he had a little baggie of bone dust and he was trying to find bones to grind up. We kept taking finger dips of the bone dust and eating it which was weird and made me feel horrified, and yet, I wanted to do it, it was a compulsion. Throughout the dream, something was building, we were building towards what felt like an apocalypse. My friend was sneaking around doing rituals and stuff, and sometimes I was helping him and sometimes I was trying to convince him not to. As it went on, he became pretty frightening. Also, people and animals started to be part of the dream, which were not exactly zombies, because they were conscious and would speak/etc, but they were dead and animated and were really frightening/unnerving. My friend's wolf dog was there, and as the dream went on he went from sweet and friendly as he is, to menacing and threatening to me, which seemed to be a barometer for how involved I was in bringing this dark stuff to life.

The way all of this made me feel was so dark, and like, unclean, but I kept doing it, it was so weird. On the eve of what seemed to be the apocalypse, that everyone seemed aware was happening, there were lots of people, both living and dead, and we were all in this crypt-like basement, having a sort of party, well sometimes it was a party and sometimes it was an attempt to survive where we were fighting off the dead, it was very weird and jumbled. At one point I was running around with a shotgun and this undead guy was chasing me and I hit him like 6 times and he kept coming. Then I took off down this long, long mountain road, snowy and alone, I walked. No idea what I did there, I came back the next morning though, and my dad was there, not sure if he was alive or dead, and he and the others were really upset at me because I just walked off and didn't tell anyone and they were searching for me all night. I felt really ashamed. The apocalypse had passed, and we all went upstairs out of the crypt. The world looked bright and sunny, but my friend went back downstairs and wanted to make a new home in the crypt. And I went back down with him, and wanted to go back upstairs but felt like I couldn't. There was more in there, I know I missed parts, and I feel like there was more to how it ended, but that's what I remember. Throughout it all there was a feeling of futility, darkness, and evil.

I have had really morbid dreams before, but it's rare, and this one left me feeling pretty weird. I woke up like 10 times in the middle of the dream. I can see how aspects of the dream are representative about my drug struggles. I hope I start being able to sleep better soon, the past 3 nights have been really hard to sleep, 2 nights ago I barely slept at all, and last night I slept but very lightly and with disturbing dreams.

I've had some terrifying dreams when I was going through various withdrawals. I remember one about 15 years ago when I was coming off of a morphine binge where I was trapped in a motel room that was basically where dead souls went. Everything was dark, cold and silent. Then I realized that I must be dead as well if I'm there. It was one of the eeriest dreams I've ever had.

What an intense dream Xorkoth, highly symbolic too. The "bone dust" is an eerily interesting image.
Glad the detox is going well!

Just ate 5 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms rigbtjt now and I'm waiting to get blasted off into beautiful infinity. Been Vaping Delta-8-THC all day long and drinking and popping a number onces its i$ somemg and feeling like this is gonna be a big one guys wish me luck. Love all of you from the depth of best place in the soul. Keep the swirlz live life how we were meant to.

Last edited:
Well it's been something else lately a number of days ago. It started with 5 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms and vaping Delta-8-THC. After I'm drinking liquor getting completley blitz I decided 90mgs of BOD add 90mgs 3C-E and 20mgs 2C-E all spread out over a drawn out two day period iit was pretty far out there. and it first went and gone Swirly mode for like 3 days I still dont feel back on baseline but enjoying the glow another glorious week of festivities.

Last edited:
Were you able to determine the characteristics of BOD amidst that combination?

It's pretty messy was the second day was when I ate the BOD, 2C-E and sniffed the 3C-E. Was already coming down from the Shrooms and had to push through tolerance. I tripped for damn near two days after that and it was sorta DOx-ish like real sorta cartoony visuals and boundless energy. It wa s a blast for sure. But gonna be taking a break for awhile to let tolerance drop back done.
After taking the BOD tho in particularly the visuals went up a hell of alot and that was when I took the first bumps of the 3C-E. I was flying full on OEVs of rainbows bursting outta stuff sorta snazzy stuff. And after I was peaking and dropped the 2cE I settled down into a ego loss state which just transitioned into a circus of sorts most part of it all was bizarre was was fully out there almost 3 days and in all plants and purposes.

~Charlie

Last edited:
taking MDMA only once a year feels good. I had no comedown/blues the next day or anything. feels good man. This was maybe the first and only time I've even taken only one dose without redosing too.

but MDMA always makes me "floored", I just lay on bed for 3 hours listening music and barely can keep my eyes open. I really wonder why MDMA is considered a "party club drug"? Are people taking 60mg doses or something? I've done in it different settings, like in psy festivals, night clubs and so on and I always just lie down.

Pure MDMA is lethargic more than stimulating.

Oh man, yesterday afternoon I threw about a 650mg stem in a smoothie with a bunch of fresh lemon balm, fruits, nuts, greens, and a grab-bag of supplements like theanine, taurine, lion's mane, niacin, etc.

Kept myself super physically active and mentally engaged. Great time with no anxiety or ruminating thoughts, felt like a million bucks after the peak, feel great today. I need to do 'macrodoses' with the right blend or whatever way more often, except maybe in the early AM next time, was buzzing around super energetic 'til 4am.

Psilocybin is such a great mental health corrective when it hits right. I think all the junk I took with it really helped.

@Buzz Lightbeer have fun!
Is lion's mane any good? I am hearing good things about it and tempted to buy some.

Is lion's mane any good? I am hearing good things about it and tempted to buy some.

I like it. My favorite product is Nootropics Depot 8:1 (maybe it's 10:1, its different for every mushroom they have) extract. The dual extracts work way better for me (dual being indicated by the ratio 8/10:1)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.