• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to invite another friend of mine, but he appears to be a 'natural only' psychedelics guy (don't have enough doses for 3, but I have 4-AcO-DMT too), to my great frustration lol, which I had to try very hard for not to show.
I don't know how to express in words how much the 'natural only' crowd irks me. Not to bash on your friend... I have many a friend who are 'natural only' types, but they have lost a great amount of my respect in the process. Similar to anyone fanatically religious I'd say.

Having a great time it's giving me this feeling through my body that I'm going to accomplish whats on my mind and small little pleasures will stop distracting me

Tripping on shrooms with one of my best mates ever tomorrow, it's his first time, there was a long wait and a long silence but tomorrow it is!
I expect it to be both complicated as well as very fun, I don't think he fully understands what he's in store for

No one ever does. :) I hope you guys have an awesome time. :)

Thanks man, it was nice, but not as good as I had hoped for. Part of it was because the shrooms turned out a little weak, but that didn’t matter that much.
I find tripping with people so hard, somehow I always want to remove the social dynamics barriers, but in searching for that the barriers become even more apparent and even more of an ‘obstacle’ for me. And it’s those barriers, and the focus that is needed on the social dynamics makes it so hard to really do/achieve the things I want to. My friend didn’t understand that this is what was holding us back, and it’s very very hard to fully express or try to navigate such complex concepts mid trip lol.
LSD is different because the social dynamics become a whole game in itself, with both persons being exactly aware, on shrooms this doesn’t work I think, I don’t exactly know how this was for me years ago.

A whole lot of complaining for what is essentially a great day =D but I struggle with these things man.
It shows underlying ‘issues‘ that I think I have in all of my relationships, probably that most people are just uncomfortable with me, even if it only manifests itself on a very deep level.

Having a great time it's giving me this feeling through my body that I'm going to accomplish whats on my mind and small little pleasures will stop distracting me
So how did it end up being?
2C-E is a strange drug, I do find that ‘less is more’ is true for it, but it’s different for different people ofc. This quote does scream 2C-E though =D welcome to the social threads :)

So how did it end up being?
2C-E is a strange drug, I do find that ‘less is more’ is true for it, but it’s different for different people ofc. This quote does scream 2C-E though =D welcome to the social threads :)
It was great! Very similar to 2ct7 in terms of headspace and body high. The difference between them was 2C-E is a very up in your face psychedelic where as 2ct7 is all in the background landscapes flowing in a dream like ethereal liquid paradise.

It set me up with all these positive thoughts about how I'm going to accomplish certain things then sent me on a rocket into a state where I was too high to do anything but lie down and listen to music.

It was really neat how waves of light blue, green and orange washed through the visuals almost like what the northern lights look like. At one point when I closed my eyes I could see this bright orange color originate around my eyes that made a vortex like tunnel of sorts that surrounded the visuals and coalesced them into beautiful imagery.

Last edited:
Thanks man, it was nice, but not as good as I had hoped for. Part of it was because the shrooms turned out a little weak, but that didn’t matter that much.
I find tripping with people so hard, somehow I always want to remove the social dynamics barriers, but in searching for that the barriers become even more apparent and even more of an ‘obstacle’ for me. And it’s those barriers, and the focus that is needed on the social dynamics makes it so hard to really do/achieve the things I want to. My friend didn’t understand that this is what was holding us back, and it’s very very hard to fully express or try to navigate such complex concepts mid trip lol.
LSD is different because the social dynamics become a whole game in itself, with both persons being exactly aware, on shrooms this doesn’t work I think, I don’t exactly know how this was for me years ago.

A whole lot of complaining for what is essentially a great day =D but I struggle with these things man.
It shows underlying ‘issues‘ that I think I have in all of my relationships, probably that most people are just uncomfortable with me, even if it only manifests itself on a very deep level.
Hah some weed and the remains of my shroom headspace went into this post, so typical that I even share it.. another trip in my fucking life...... :)

If lockdown is extended today im going to stock up on acid but will go for 150 ug tabs this time since it comes out more economical per ug. Drugs in new zealand are so fucking expensive :( at least 1.5 x worse than australia.

My friend threw me a few buds of some very good herb (a rare commodity for me because I'm always broke) for helping him do some moving yesterday. It made me extremely creative so I was up until 5am laying down tracks for 3 of my latest songs.

I've been writing songs and singing/playing music for about 35 years now. I have a digital 8-track recorder, drum machine, synth, guitar and studio mic. I played drums in my last band too. I literally compose every kind of music, from classical to rock to techno. Pop/Rock ballads are my usual style though.

My earliest recordings are hilarious: 14 year-old me accompanied by my $20 Casio keyboard, squealing sappy love songs into my boombox in my best (worst) Prince falsetto! Thankfully I've gotten a bit better since then. :D

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

I've been writing a song for my wife for the past 12 years or so. I ramped up on the rest of what LSD I had, starting with a test early in the week, waited a few days and took 100 100ug Parvati Tears, then jumped off on 500ug this weekend. I couldn't complete arranging her song because its a dance song, and I was going absofuckinglutely nuts. So I had an ego death. Turns out I figured out that she doesn't know how to dance. Turns out she was trying to tell me the same thing.

with weed I have to either write it down or act on it ASAP lol.

x1000, yes. That's what I started doing just before I quit smoking, was writing down all the inspirations I had, as they were coming, so that I wouldn't forget them.

I seriously, seriously recommend everyone build a note-taking system that you're comfortable with, to collect and build thought through time. I used to forgo writing down thoughts because I didn't have a system that I trusted to keep everything in, and lost so many good ideas not having written them down. Now, anytime I think of something, boom, it's in there, and never lost.

roamresearch.com is awesome. Obsidian is awesome. Notion is awesome.

I just started microdosing iboga TA extract today. Last time I got off opiates (earlier this year), I used it to good effect. I have a good bit left and I'm past any other drugs to help, so it seems like the right time.

I don't really get that creative spark much in daily life sober anymore, but I used to... have to wonder if it's all the years hammering weed and alcohol :unsure:

Hmm... I actually get inspired a lot more sober; I just create differently. For instance, when I write on weed it's very stream-of-consciousness with a lot of wordplay, whereas sober it's more literal and structured. Anything I ever wrote drunk was pretty much garbage (if it was even legible enough to read the next day!). :D

Tried 4-FA for the first tme today and I must say... it's been pretty disappointing. This could have something to do with me using amphetamine every day for the past week or so, but... initially I dosed almost 200mg, (~190 to be exact) and, I guess I was expecting it to have the same kind of drive as straight amphetamine... but... I woke up this morning relatively clear headed, dosed 4-FA after sorting a few small things... and that was pretty much my day wiped out.

I redosed a few times - actually I've taken probably 400mg 4-FA today total, I think either my supposed "gram" was underweight, or my scales are off. Either is possible. But initially, I did not feel particularly good at all, just lethargic, sluggish, unable to do anything... this wore off as time went on (I've read tthat the effects of 4-FA can come in stages) but did not really at any point manifest into anything definitively good.

I've attempted to augment the experience with other milder substances - 40mg tianeptine (actually 200mg over the entire day), 200mg phenylpiracetam early on because I was just not enjoying the lethargy at all. 120mg noopept - I know this is a megadose but noopept megadoses if taken rarely I have always found to be quite anxiolytic and enjoyable. 800mg piracetam... and, just recently, 40mg Coluracetam and 40mg NSI-189. Risky combininig all these things with such a known drug - but honestly I just didn't think it was doing much of anything good.

Ended up buying 4 beers and am halfway through my 4th... but alcohol sucks and I forgot momentarily, so ended up relenting at the end of the day on my no goddamn benzos rule and took 20mg valium and 1mg etizolam. Feeling better now, but... no real amphetamine stimulation to speak of. Just now I did my last 60mg or so, having previously measured my blood pressure and HR, having read that this was a concern with 4-FA, potentially, in some people. and also just coz I have the required equipment. Came out as 117 / 75, so characteristicallly fairly normal. HR was actually 100... but could be to do with the beers I've been drinking.

Anyway so yeah in shiort I don't think I'll be getting any of this shit again. I was really curious about the flourinated amphetamines but with this particular one, my curiosity has been sated.

BUT, I see reports everywhere praising the stuff! What is happening here?

Either, I got a bad batch (possible)... my brain chemistry is just weird (also possible)... or... what?

Anyone here thoroughly enjoy 4-FA? Am I doing something wrong??

Been really craving ketamine recently, for some reason a good friend of mine who has never been into it betore (despite my best efforts, lol, as we've hung out a lot) randomly mentioned he'd be interested in trying it. And on this kind of day usually, rather than all the other shit... I'd just do a little ketamine and I feel like that would sort it.

Might end up breaking the promise to myself in my signature, I'll have to check how long it's been... but if I do, it's still a win.

Also been using benzos almost every day now for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Need to quit that ship ASAP. Think I am gonna get so gabapentin, just in case. I have some pregabalin but, IMO, it's just too stupefying for my liking.

I do wonder if these more chronically dangerous habits like amphetamine and multiple benzos might be somewhat cancel out some of the good effects. But even so, the effects are very disappointing.

Tried 4-FA for the first tme today and I must say... it's been pretty disappointing. This could have something to do with me using amphetamine every day for the past week or so, but... initially I dosed almost 200mg, (~190 to be exact) and, I guess I was expecting it to have the same kind of drive as straight amphetamine... but... I woke up this morning relatively clear headed, dosed 4-FA after sorting a few small things... and that was pretty much my day wiped out.

I redosed a few times - actually I've taken probably 400mg 4-FA today total, I think either my supposed "gram" was underweight, or my scales are off. Either is possible. But initially, I did not feel particularly good at all, just lethargic, sluggish, unable to do anything... this wore off as time went on (I've read tthat the effects of 4-FA can come in stages) but did not really at any point manifest into anything definitively good.

I've attempted to augment the experience with other milder substances - 40mg tianeptine (actually 200mg over the entire day), 200mg phenylpiracetam early on because I was just not enjoying the lethargy at all. 120mg noopept - I know this is a megadose but noopept megadoses if taken rarely I have always found to be quite anxiolytic and enjoyable. 800mg piracetam... and, just recently, 40mg Coluracetam and 40mg NSI-189. Risky combininig all these things with such a known drug - but honestly I just didn't think it was doing much of anything good.

Ended up buying 4 beers and am halfway through my 4th... but alcohol sucks and I forgot momentarily, so ended up relenting at the end of the day on my no goddamn benzos rule and took 20mg valium and 1mg etizolam. Feeling better now, but... no real amphetamine stimulation to speak of. Just now I did my last 60mg or so, having previously measured my blood pressure and HR, having read that this was a concern with 4-FA, potentially, in some people. and also just coz I have the required equipment. Came out as 117 / 75, so characteristicallly fairly normal. HR was actually 100... but could be to do with the beers I've been drinking.

Anyway so yeah in shiort I don't think I'll be getting any of this shit again. I was really curious about the flourinated amphetamines but with this particular one, my curiosity has been sated.

BUT, I see reports everywhere praising the stuff! What is happening here?

Either, I got a bad batch (possible)... my brain chemistry is just weird (also possible)... or... what?

Anyone here thoroughly enjoy 4-FA? Am I doing something wrong??

Been really craving ketamine recently, for some reason a good friend of mine who has never been into it betore (despite my best efforts, lol, as we've hung out a lot) randomly mentioned he'd be interested in trying it. And on this kind of day usually, rather than all the other shit... I'd just do a little ketamine and I feel like that would sort it.

Might end up breaking the promise to myself in my signature, I'll have to check how long it's been... but if I do, it's still a win.

Also been using benzos almost every day now for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Need to quit that ship ASAP. Think I am gonna get so gabapentin, just in case. I have some pregabalin but, IMO, it's just too stupefying for my liking.

I do wonder if these more chronically dangerous habits like amphetamine and multiple benzos might be somewhat cancel out some of the good effects. But even so, the effects are very disappointing.
Damn dude... I loved 4-FA. 80mg was the standard dose I used to hand out to friends and take myself, and people would say, "This is the best molly I've ever had, what is it?" And I'd be like... well not 'molly' lol

But benzos really can blunt a lot of the effects of amps ime. So maybe that's it?

I didn't take any benzos today until just prior to midnight, when beers weren't doing it so I was just like ah, fuck it.

But my benzo of choice the last 2 weeks or so has been clonazepam, 2-4mg / day... and I know that has a super long duration, or half life at least.

Additionally, I did take 300mg pregabalin last night too... possibly some lingering stuff going on there too.

In fact I didn't mention that prior to waking up today I had missed a night of sleep the night before, and just powered through a bunch of work for 36-38 hours in the way that (for me) is only possible with some consistent doses of straight amphetamine... so, possibly, my reward system is just a little burnt out... complicating factors for sure...

Also can't rule out a bad batch entirely... heard from at least one other member @Buzz Lightbeer that there is a suspected bad batch going around right now and perhaps I've chanced upon it.

But - all accounts I've read suggest that even the stimulatory period of 4-FA does not match up to other stronger amphetamines without a strong (alleged) empathogenic element (which 4-FA supposedly should have). Having run out of amphetamine, I guess I was hoping for a slightly different flavour of the same sensation... maybe some noceboing going on there too,

I have also read that below around ~100mg, the dopaminergic effects are far more prominent than the serotonergic ones, which seems like it would be something more up my street. So maybe I just started out shooting too high... I dunno.

I found the same, but I'm 99% sure it's the batch's fault, the dosage-response curve is specifically non steep lol. I tried everything with it, snorting, plugging and oral, 250mg was the most I took in the span of a couple of hours.
Always boring, I refuse to believe that it was top quality 4-FA. Starting below 100mg with that batch is basically pointless for me, I'm keeping about 300mg for when clubs open up again as a last resort :)

Pretty sure the 4-FA around now isn't very good, maybe cut, maybe partially reacted, I dunno. I was also underwhelmed when I tried it recent;y, but found trials years ago to be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.