• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you're concerned about a drug, that's a good sign that you should probably not go there. I wish I would have listened to that voice more when I got GHB the last time. It fucked my world up for a while.

was floating on a cloud on s iso ket, Though it fades off fast wish it lasted a few hours instead of over within one. Didn't want to go holing on it since im saving it to do the rest with friends. Had two lines though i think i have a bit of tolerance to ketamine after a few binges that hasen't gone away.

I had ket a number of times, in various forms, usually in the after hours of MDMA nights. I never really felt like I 'got it'.

First time I had MXE, I became heavily intoxicated very quickly and felt charged up with nervous energy. I had difficulty stopping at the crossing of a highway. Birds flew past in glitchy slow motion and I couldn't understand why some guy on the street was asking me if he could 'have a cigarette'. Of course he could - he can probably do anything if he really sets his mind to it. Just has to have a can-do attitude. I tried telling him this but he became quite hostile. The whole day, it wasn't a good experience.

The last time I did MXE I laughed for like 48 hours straight about this time, maybe 15 years earlier, when I saw a guy fall down some steps and break the photocopy machine he was carrying. It was like a live comedy sketch. I literally felt like I was drifting down a stream of pleasant memories, reliving them inside my head. That was a great experience.

Since then, I've just had MXM, which I found generic. Kind of black and white.

I don't think I will ever have dissociatives again. I fell out with a friend because I couldn't handle the way dissociative use was affecting her, but I couldn't say anything because I'd sound like a total hypocrite.

Not sure why I typed all this out tbh, but that's basically my history with dissociative drugs. Glad they don't really appeal to me as it would just be one more thing to deal with..

Dissos are not for everyone and they have a high potential for life-altering/life-destroying addiction and behavioral issues. Personally, MXE is levels above all other dissos I've tried, it's pure magic, I thought aybe I was just nostalgic but I tried a dose scraped from a baggie around a year and a half ago and I had an amazing experience, a feling of utter tranquility, and my vision sharpened unnaturally to the point I could read signs from an absurd distance, my friend with 20/20 vision (I should wear glasses but never do, I have learned to live with it and can interpret letter blurs and read things at a pretty good distance but in this case it was crystal clear), I seemed to have much better than 20/20 vision). I also quit drinking alcohol for a good while after it, which was what I was intending when I took it. For me, MXE is as much psychedelic as dissociative.

I have heard that MXiPR has some of that magic so I'm excited to get to try it, I have some on the way though it's coming from overseas so there's no guarantee it will arrive.

Oh MXE... it's like the 60s counter-cultures. Either you were there and you were a part of it and you'll always pine for it, or you weren't and you'll always hear 'old timers' talking about how great it was and be miffed you never got a chance to ride that train lol

Yeah from what I have gathered so far reading up MXiPr is going to be VERY similar to Methoxetamine just slightly less potent and more sedating. But supposedly it has that warm glow about it and psychedelic flare. Should be much better than MXPr was and the best substitute we have seen so far. I'm beyond excited about this one, will be the best Disso on the market.

Next up we will possibly get 3-MeO-2′-Oxo-PCPy...

Just a guess but it's surely a runner up I would think. Is that one a pharmacological possibility?

Don't know, apparently 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP is difficult if not impossible to synth which is why we haven't seen it... PCP and PCPy are different in structure than PCM/PCE/PCPr. So that might be the case with the PCPy.

If you look up PCPy it says it's more sedating than PCP or PCE (I think that's what it says).

I hold out hope that MXE will eventually make a come back. Or at the very least one of these new dissos will possess the same magic (fingers crossed for MXiPR).
I’ve enjoyed pretty much every dissociative that I’ve tried. I find that the high gets better the more familiar you become with a drug.
I found 2fdck to be pretty lackluster but by the time I was finishing up my 5g bag I really started to like it. It shines in the 200-250mg range orally.
DCK is really psychedelic and makes for some deep holes.
3 meo pce is warm and euphoric
They all have their place for me.

Don't know, apparently 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP is difficult if not impossible to synth which is why we haven't seen it... PCP and PCPy are different in structure than PCM/PCE/PCPr. So that might be the case with the PCPy.

If you look up PCPy it says it's more sedating than PCP or PCE (I think that's what it says).

Yes your right about them not being able to make one out of PCP because of the way the structure is configured so I'm sure your write about the PCPy I wasn't sure. Was reading a thread about that on here or Reddit recently about how 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP wouldn't work. I'm sure they will pull some kinda new stuff outta left field you know they always do. Like who would have thought ten years ago we would have all these different Lysergamides and Dissos available. Back in the day it was pretty much just 2C-X, 4-subs, 5-MeO's and Base Tryptamines.

Yeah dissos are unique in that respect, I also find that you have to sort of get to know each one before it becomes desirable or good. I disliked MXE when I tried it the first few times, then LOVED it. I also dis,likes 3-MeO-PCP, then ended up dosing it regularly for a year and a half. Same with ketamine, and 3-MeO-PCE. Those are the only 4 I have really "gotten" yet. I have enjoyed MXPr but haven't found a groove yet.

Oh boy, you're probably being figurative but there's nothing like ketamine in a comfortable chair by a sunny, private window in the middle of the day. Maybe some eyeshades handy to keep one's options open.

You know when dissos hit you just right, and everything is at peace?

Yeah, Im right there. Slowly melting away like snow under a warm sunbeam.

Yeah, I'm glad that so far I don't have the patience for dissos. I tried proper doses of ketamine, 2F-DCK, and MXE twice; tried MXPr, DXM, and 3-MeO-PCP once. All of my experiences were different flavors of negative or neutral. Like Xorkoth said, I might feel differently if I spent the time to develop a proper relationship with one, but why would I want to do that? They are all by and large some combination of addictive, toxic, or psychologically risky. I guess I should just count my blessings and continue avoiding them. Well, except for nitrous on psychedelics. :)

Just talked to a buddy of mine this evening who's not even 40 years old. They're currently on their way to the hospital for bladder surgery. I asked why, and apparently they've been having trouble for years. I asked if they had a history of ketamine use. They said that they've "probably put over a kilo up their nose in the last decade, why?" They had no idea of the bladder risks posed by ketamine until I mentioned it. :-/

Last edited:
Yeah, it's amazing how many dealers and regular users alike I've talked to have absolutely no idea. To be fair, it seems like the majority of drug users don't really care to get nerdy about them on the internet. Most definitely not on forums, etc. Harm reduction is usually anecdotal. I think something like bladder damage is super left field for a lot of people, they expect that they're doing damage to their brains, hearts, kidneys, liver depending on the drug but the bladder isn't anything most would expect.

Also, I've said it before, but the the 'mainstreaming of psychedelics for therapeutic value' scene regularly hypes ketamine as totally safe, possibly one of the safest drugs period, which I've heard parroted by recent habitual users who are totally wrecking themselves. It's infuriating when it's coming out of the mouths of psychiatrists and clinicians.

Just talked to a buddy of mine this evening who's not even 40 years old. They're currently on their way to the hospital for bladder surgery. I asked why, and apparently they've been having trouble for years. I asked if they had a history of ketamine use. They said that they've "probably put over a kilo up their nose in the last decade, why?" They had no idea of the bladder risks posed by ketamine until I mentioned it. :-/

A lot of people I've talked to also have no idea that it causes bladder issues, though a lot also have. I think enough people have had serious repercussions that word is getting out among the ket users crowd.

Also, heavy nitrous users (of which I once was) and B depletion. I've told friends and have still seen them end up in the hospital for severe B deficiencies, completely baffled by what happened.

Damn I've known (know) some serious nitrous heads, but never known anyone who went to the hospital for B12 deficiency, though I certainly know that it depletes B12. It might be that the biggest nitrous heads I know are also quite informed (they are), and supplement against it.

If you don't really know what's going on it creeps up on you, is super scary and can take a while to recover from, with possible long-term neurological damage. Weird tremors, numbness, etc. in the hands, memory problems, heart palpitations, mental health stuff, etc.

Damn I've known (know) some serious jtrous heads, but never known anyone who went to the hospital for B12 deficiency, though I certainly know that it depletes B12. It might be that the biggest nitrous heads I know are also quite informed (they are), and supplement against it.

reading over the book LSD and the mind of the universe again such a well written profound 20 year journey of high dose LSD. I highly recommend everybody to read it. Really brings back memories seeing somebody describe those trans-personal other dimensions so well. I wish i could articulate my experiences into words but its such a mind fuck its hard to really hard to relay the impossible nature of things.

I think if you're concerned about a drug, that's a good sign that you should probably not go there.

I think some addictions are so stubborn they really lock us in. Tobacco is an example for some people. We have all heard of people losing vocal chords or even a lung and continue smoking. I think as a person that sits back and observes the fact that people can say things like the 3rd time I went into a psych ward for dissociatives... you would think one trip would be enough. I do think that snaps some people back in taking care of themselves yet others go on and it gets worse. The Universe whispers at first. Then when you don't get the message it yells louder.

@Xorkoth have a healing time for your mind and body out at the cabin. I wish you the best there to accomplish what you set your mind too. I am like Kaden, I feel like I have no place telling others what to do. But from an outside observation (if I may) it is a good thing to stop opiates and gaba's, but I think the biggest boon to health would be to stop taking stimulants from China. Who knows how the heart handles those things. We get older and need to keep things in check, hence the trip to the cabin you are making.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I am just catching up. I did read that Charlie is going to be the man to take a rip of 5-BR-DMT soon. :) And as serious as Charlie is I believe we will get our first reports from those trials that we all have been waiting for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.