• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should of been using duckduckgo a long time ago, I was surprised at the new lengths of this censorship though literally one page results returned for cannabis edibles which out of the 10 sites listed 8 of them where anti drug propaganda quite strange for a country that is going to probably vote yes to legalize cannabis next month. Now its impossible for teens to get good information on google if they are having a bad trip or how long their drugs are going to last for.

Now its just top result Scientologist sites saying drugs are evil and all the fake information you could get.

The clonazepam was too sedating despite my high benzo tolerance right now (I rather find it targets receptors that the -zolams I usually take don't) and had me come down pretty quick from the trip. Trouble sleeping till 3:30am but trip felt ended around 1:30am. Smoked my tobacco pipe a while though, I really enjoy the high I get from a good tobacco bowl when tripping these days. Or just in general. I don’t smoke cigs but I do so love me the occasional pipe or cigar.

My wife and I were watching a series called Endeavor, a sort of prequel to the famed Inspector Morse series. The episode we watched centered on a band (something between Floyd and The Beatles) and people getting saturation dosed with LSD into madness lol it was really quite apt. At the end Morse is dosed with a mixture of henbane/datura/nightshade and he really tripped balls. The episodes approach to LSD was funny; the doctor who does the autopsies implied that one can't physically OD on LSD but that behaviorally it's dangerous and can permanently scar a person mentally (a la one of the band mates being a Syd Barrett type).

So it wasn't a completely off approach to LSD (at least they admitted it can't ACTUALLY kill you) but the presumption was still there that somehow LSD was very dangerous to the mind while mushrooms and pot were not, which to be quite frank, I find the opposite ime. But I've definitely seen LSD change some people and leave them odd for a while after a hard trip. So I guess it's really a rather subjective thing. Mushrooms hurt my soul sometimes, but LSD never has. It's different for others.

Last edited:
After the first time I ate twenty WoW blotters I was for sure not the same afterwards, but it was in a definite good way. It straight obliterated my ego and as I reintegrated back it produced a profound sense of love/empathy in me for the the people of this world as well as myself. I was left with persistent visuals long after the effects of the drug were off that were further increased by the heavy consume of 2C-x for five years after that. The Phenethylamines caused way more visuals to hang around with me but like found it to be entertaining more than anything else.

You could call it HPPD but it my case it never really caused increased anxiety and I believe it needs to be classified in such a way, it was just persistent visual phenomena with a touch of mania produced by my bipolar. I did 2 twenty blotter trips and one 36 blotter trip within a period of a month or so and yeah it altered the course of my life and I become obsessed with psychedelics and pushing the limits of human consciousness. I'll tell you what when you put that much paper in your mouth and chew it up you better be somewhere safe because for half the trip you cease being able to communicate and go somewhere else kinda like with DMT and some other powerful Trypamines.

I had entity contact the first time and was being spoken to while I hovered in orbit around the. Was told that human kind is an experiment of sorts created by the universe to experience all manner of things. And that we are all connected as one and the earth is our mother and we are within a symbiotic relationship with everything plants, animals and etc.

Intrested part about this is it happened before I was heavily involved in Bluelight and studying these psychedelics. I wasn't aware of the fact that so many other people were having this We Are All One theme in their breakthrough trips. So after coming here and reading so many TR's about people receiving a similar message I know that it has to be true. There is much more to the world then meets the eye and the way to find the truth is to dive down deep within.

#LegalizeLSD

LSD is straight up pure liquid truth of reality. Becoming one and seeing that we are all the universe fucked with me for a while at 19 mainly cause i didn't have anybody expect my plug who did LSD so i had no idea what i experienced and going back many times realizing it truly was real and filtering out delusions of my own bias then reading books and finally meeting more people who had gone that far to realize it was not a subjective truth for myself but a true objective truth of reality that can be experienced by any human and has been experienced by tens of millions over human history on psychedelics. In the end science (chemistry) proved and can give anybody willing to take the ticket and see the truth for their own eyes on whatever psychedelic they choose to take enough of.

Entity contact on LSD is pretty amazing will never forget the times but those mega doses aswell taking a ten strip no longer having a human experience just shot out of body into something much larger than anything that could be dreamed by the human imagination the entire LSD peak is on the level of a DMT breakthrough but instead of 10-15 minutes and coming back you are gone for endless hours able to soak in so much more of the universal infinite consciousness experiences. Living past lives everything as real as it is to be sober. Their is no limit to the endless dream of the god mind.

5-meo dmt can live a thousand lifetimes within 15 minutes slapped with every feeling in the world, feel all the pain of every human to ever live in a instant flash which is what i believe makes people scream its just to intense and need to release that deep suffering from the soul in a primal release before you to dwell in the eternal love aswell.

Just did something pretty fucking insane, I was cleaning out this room in the apartment and when I moved a dresser underneath it was a vile with a pitch black liquid inside of it. It's unlabeled and I'm not sure exactly what it is...but I'm pretty certain it's a mixture of DOC/4-AcO-DMT that I made last winter. I just took about 3MLS of it and I'm gonna see what happens.

If I'm not feeling anything in an hour I'm gonna take more, pretty sure it's a Trypamine tho and that why the solution went black. Hope that I dont get sick from bacteria but it smells like it has some raspberry vodka inside of it. Deff not the safest thing I ever done but I really want to trip on DOC badly, not even sure if the Trypamine would be active now it's been under there for like 6 months...

Here goes nothing :p

The episodes approach to LSD was funny; the doctor who does the autopsies implied that one can't physically OD on LSD but that behaviorally it's dangerous and can permanently scar a person mentally (a la one of the band mates being a Syd Barrett type).

So it wasn't a completely off approach to LSD (at least they admitted it can't ACTUALLY kill you) but the presumption was still there that somehow LSD was very dangerous to the mind while mushrooms and pot were not, which to be quite frank, I find the opposite ime. But I've definitely seen LSD change some people and leave them odd for a while after a hard trip. So I guess it's really a rather subjective thing. Mushrooms hurt my soul sometimes, but LSD never has. It's different for others.

Haha that's some typical LSD anti-information (propaganda). But yeah, at LEAST they were not acting like shit's lethal.

I second @TripSitterNZ and @Cosmic Charlie on your experiences, first time I tried LSD I had no idea what to expect, I mean I did some reading on the dangers and possible health risks before hand, but I had no previous exposure to "psychedelic culture". I had just the cartoonish portrait movies and media feed society. I was blown away by what I experienced, and for me it's safe to say it was a life changing experience. There's a clear before and after for me.

Feeling some alerts it's most definitely DOC, what a lucky day this turned into. Gonna take some more to account for any tolerance I have from tripping the other day but after that I'm going to fall back for an hour and wait and see. I've been really craving a DOx lately too, had a feeling I was gonna find something in there I was hiding drugs all over the damn place during that period. Last time I found like 5 grams of Tiapatine I'd stuck inside of a sock, I can feel the stimulating nature of it starting to build. It's coming on pretty fast has to be at least couple mgs I just took so one more redose of the same amount and that's it.

Last edited:
Just took the last 2.5mls that was in the vial I'd say that would bring me up to easy 5-6mgs of DOC. Feel amazing right now I love this drug so much one of my favorites for sure, don't notice any Trypamine like effects it must have gone inactive or something at this point. But yeah so happy I got to have this DOC trip even with tolerance from my experience on Monday I'm still tripping really hard and with that redose I just took it will surely take it to a whole other level, so much euphoria and energy moving thru me right now.

Haha that's some typical LSD anti-information (propaganda). But yeah, at LEAST they were not acting like shit's lethal.

I second @TripSitterNZ and @Cosmic Charlie on your experiences, first time I tried LSD I had no idea what to expect, I mean I did some reading on the dangers and possible health risks before hand, but I had no previous exposure to "psychedelic culture". I had just the cartoonish portrait movies and media feed society. I was blown away by what I experienced, and for me it's safe to say it was a life changing experience. There's a clear before and after for me.

Same with me for mushrooms, I expected to see crazy stuff and see things differently, instead I woke up from the dream, experienced the interconnectedness of everything, saw the micro- and macroscopic structure of the universe and how they're an infinite fractal, and it changed my life.

I was blown away by what I experienced, and for me it's safe to say it was a life changing experience. There's a clear before and after for me.
For sure, me too. LSD was my first psychedelic experience (aside from some odd times with Salvia) and I don't think I've ever been the same since I took it.

But I don't view that as 'damage', I think it's a good thing. It completely altered my perception of this reality.

Yeah, in my case it was for the better too for sure. It snapped me out of a 6 year depression and showed me that the world is full of love and wonder. I felt like a stereotypical hippie after coming to such realization lol, but I genuinely felt like my brain was reset or something. I used to be all gloomy, misanthropic and self-loathing. Suddenly life felt like an awesome adventure to be experienced at its fullest through love and acceptance.

Yeah, in my case it was for the better too for sure. It snapped me out of a 6 year depression and showed me that the world is full of love and wonder. I felt like a stereotypical hippie after coming to such realization lol, but I genuinely felt like my brain was reset or something. I used to be all gloomy, misanthropic and self-loathing. Suddenly life felt like an awesome adventure to be experienced at its fullest through love and acceptance.
Totally empathize with this. I went full-blown hippy for four years after. Life has slowly jaded me again, but every time I trip LSD, I remember that life isn't to be taken too seriously.

My first trip saved me from suicide at 19 and led me to appreciating so many things in life and saved me from a very dark path i was going down, If i didn't take that LSD i would of probably ended up in jail for murder or assault due to my built up anger and rage i would have that would outweigh whatever happened instead i saw the oneness and love of the source and managed to let go most of the pain i felt growing up as a child that led me to also been very violent and thus broke that karmic cycle i was stuck in.

Friday night, feel like tripping, but don't want to have mescaline again for a while.

Might just make some hash pancakes and see about procuring some psychedelics tomorrow.

Be well trippers :D

Sounds lovely, they can be a beautiful class of drugs indeed. Wish I had the same control with 3-MeO-PCP that you do it's one of my favorite drugs ever, well as far as Dissos are concerned. Just can't manage my use in the same way as I can with MXE and K. But alas there is hope for me yet, shall be doing trials with DCK and MXiPr in the coming months so I'll get some of that sweet relief myself. Can't wait honestly, would really love to sample 3-Methyl-PCP also but I'm concerned I'd go off the deep end with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.