• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s DOPr time guys, all alone again, but all good head and body wise this time, I hope :)

DOPr is a seriously good drug, that huge dose I took that time was one of the heaviest trips I been on and it lasted at least two days. It was way more visual for me than any DOC trip I've had and I could hardly see through the visuals peaking on 10mgs it was nutz. Definitely one of the more powerful psychedelic experiences I've had for sure.

Wow @Xorkoth @Cosmic Charlie those are some weighty lists. Cool to have such breadth of experience around here on the forum. Fun game, here's mine:

Mescaline (in cactus)
2C-B
2C-I
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
2C-D
2C-E
2C-P

Mushrooms
4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-MET
5-MeO-DMT
5-MeO-MiPT
DPT

LSD
LSZ
1p-LSD
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD
MiPLA

I won't bother with the dissociatives or empathogens here..

Would love to sample some DOx, 3C-x, PRO-LAD, IP-LAD. Y'all are making me fomo for DOPr right now :)
Haven't tried these yet, but still have access to: AL, MAL, 4-AcO-DiPT, 2C-C
Wish I had more 2C-T-7, and maybe 2C-T-2 - that window was only open very briefly for me and I regret not pouncing on it a little harder.

2C-T-2 is a serious winner. I am kinda meh about 2C-T-7, but its effects are so variable (much moreso than most psychedelics, it seems), people either feel meh or absolutely love it, it seems. 2C-T-2 is warm, loving, deep, introspective... quite mescaline-like but more overtly psychedelic and much more visual.

I forgot you took that much DOPr, Charlie, that's nuts. I realize you had a lot of tolerance though. I took 6.6mg, without any significant tolerance to psychedelics, and it was breathtaking, like you said, I could barely see through the visuals, and they were gorgeous, unique visuals. I was extremely comfortable and relaxed the whole time, laughed a whole lot, and seemed to occupy shared group mind space with my friend who took it with me. And when we played music is was godly.

Last edited:
Think I'm just gonna eat a light dose like 13-15mgs of the 2C-E orally. Kinda break back into this slowly and starting to rethink the whole plugging 15mgs from the rip, lol. I could always do that next time to stretch out the rest of it. I'm sure even that amount is going to hit me pretty well. Just gotta clean some stuff up around here. I'm thinking lift off at 5pm possibly a little later and just stay up till whenever it's over this one can last awhile. I'm pretty confident that is gonna be a great success I had alot of trips in that range and ROA and it's a pretty great experience. I could aim for the ++++ with a bigger dose plugged in the coming weeks.

Sounds like a great warmup @Cosmic Charlie
I've found 10-12mg oral 2C-E to be highly recreational, I think pushing just past that into the 12-15mg range is just right for a proper, but reasonable trip. Kind of like a normal tab of decent acid dosage wise.

Gonna listen to this album on the peak cuz it's one of my favorites ever and sounds amazing, such a good band. Laika turned me onto them after this came out playing the song Rough Gem right while we were peaking and smoking a bowl. He would always bring over a big nug of Weed everytime we would trip. That kicks 2C-E into high gear when you peaking some of the best visuals out there honestly. About to get my dose ready right now. I learned about so many bands cuz of that dude, Laika was the biggest music fan I ever seen in my life. Everytime we would hangout he would put some epic album on.

This is 62mgs 2C-E

received-1117376331978319.jpg

Just swallowed the pile on the right
Stuff was really fluffy seemed like enough :p

Yeah 2C-E is really super fluffy, it's something I've always noticed with the few batches I have had. It looks like way more than it actually is.

I've got definitel Phenethylamine alerts going on right now they always make the world seem like sorta soft, have a hard time describing it. Permagrin going on very enjoyable comeup no boatload to speak of. About to rollup a joint rightnow and smoke half or to when I'm where I need to be and turn things up a notch.

Feeling wonderful this is like a perfect recreational sorta dose. But on Monday I've decided to take this similar amount 2C-E but alongside the 4-AcO-DMT 22mg capsule. Should be a pretty interesting experience lot of potential for something powerful to happen right there I've never tried it before. The Weed really helped this 2C-E get even stronger very nice vibe to this stuff. Really Euphoric bodyhigh it's been like that from the start very smooth comeup.

Got way stronger over the past hour and I'm having amazing OEV's right now. It just got so much more powerful all of a sudden sorta took me off guard. It's really beautiful I'm having these persian carpet style patterns emerging out of everything I'm looking at it's really wild. Forget how powerful this stuff really is

Yeah I can take 12mg of 2C-E and have a fully visual, immersive experience. It's really potent.

Absolutely this drug is such a heavy psychedelic, the visual effects are just mind blowing. Makes the rest of the 2C-x seem so much tamer. This is so deep it really is like the Phenethylamine version of LSD. This has been one of my favorite trips in a really long time. Pretty sure this is my favorite drug of all. It's got everything going for it.

Man... dopr... Ive been battling with this fucking drug, but I don’t like battling with it, something’s missing, no love and no enthusiasm... :(

2C-E has a sneaky long onset

re dopr I remember reading about Shulgin's proposed "Beth" state. I wonder if dopr has some of that going for it. "It is a state of uncaring, of anhedonia, and of emotionlessness."

Yes!! Exactly

The thing about DOx is (if taken high enough) is that they get into a groove that overrides all of the intensity and chaos, and it's like filtered out and only being offered to you in one constant stream, which is an incredible amphetamine induced mindfuck but at it's core it's indeed uncaring and emotionless. Its so so similar to DOB but DOB has love and sharpness as opposed to those other two

Man... dopr... Ive been battling with this fucking drug, but I don’t like battling with it, something’s missing, no love and no enthusiasm... :(

That sucks man, it was completely the opposite for me. Guess drugs affect us all differently. Somehow DOPr really clicked with me and I had such a special trip. But it was only pone experience.. Maybe I just got lucky!

Do you have the possibility of changing setting? Maybe hitting up some friend or engaging in other activity? Dont know if you are still tripping when you read this, but sometimes little things can save or throw off trips.

Hence the disappointment, I took it with the intention of going DOB level deep but I was forever stuck at the comparison.

I see what youre saying though img.. no worries :)

It is a fascinating compound, I really don't mean to discredit others experiences on it!! It's gonna take a long time to figure it out myself.

For now I am indeed stuck in a Beth state, but still some ways to go

I’m a bit intimidated by 2c-e. My experiences with it have always been very intense with a lot of body load.
I’m not sure that I will ever revisit it. But I do hold my experiences with it near and dear, it’s a psychedelic with a lot to offer.
I do look forward to tripping on 2c-b sometime soon. It’s been years since I’ve had any and it’s one of my favorites. I’d also like to revisit 4 ho met. These days I like the mentally mild but visually exciting psychs.

Status
Not open for further replies.