• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have PCP? Lucky! I've always wanted to experiment with PCP like we do with so many other things. I've never tried it, dosing an unknown amount of a new drug via smoking it isn't how I like to roll.

lol! sorry, I meant to write 3-MeO-PCP, but for some reason typed just PCP. Yeah, would love to try that one one day, but it wont be tomorrow or anytime in the forseeable future.

lol! sorry, I meant to write 3-MeO-PCP, but for some reason typed just PCP. Yeah, would love to try that one one day, but it wont be tomorrow or anytime in the forseeable future.

we always say "pcp" in our circle of friends when we talk about 3-meo-pcp. pcp is just so rare and everyone know what we are talking about. have fun and happy birthday :)

Regular PCP is the best I'd put it up there with MXE almost as far as my favorite Dissos go. When it comes in the ten dollar vials I always want more then one, like 2 or 3 is good for the whole day. If you have alot of psych/dissos experience I wouldn't be worried about smoking PCP. Used to do it all the time in my early 20's, one time I did like 10 vials in a two day binge and legit tripped for like 7 days straight afterwards...thought I might of snapped something but I felt so euphoric and happy. Was pretty wild how the afterglow stayed with me that long I never had something like that happen before.

Regular PCP is the best I'd put it up there with MXE almost as far as my favorite Dissos go. When it comes in the ten dollar vials I always want more then one, like 2 or 3 is good for the whole day. If you have alot of psych/dissos experience I wouldn't be worried about smoking PCP. Used to do it all the time in my early 20's, one time I did like 10 vials in a two day binge and legit tripped for like 7 days straight afterwards...thought I might of snapped something but I felt so euphoric and happy. Was pretty wild how the afterglow stayed with me that long I never had something like that happen before.

even 3meo has a crazy long half life. I once had like a week long binge and then went abroad for holiday and realized like 3 days later that I was still fucked up.

Thinking about using this combo next trip...

1.8 grams Psilocybin Mushrooms
24mgs of 4-AcO-DMT

Never tried mixing the two before and I'm assuming it's gonna be pretty intense like comparable to 4 grams of Shrooms but with more DMTish visuals. Think that it's gonna be pretty wild and that I may take notes and throw up a trip report. She just asked if I would stay until Wednesday so I'm thinking about doing it the following day giving my receptors a full week. But if I get impatient possibly Tuesday morning...

still feeling high nearly 16 hours later and with faint visuals to music. Going to take T breaks and eat edibles more the trip is quite satisfying some moments of paranoia do start to sweep in when your so fucking high and hearing shit. Visuals were like a mix of every psychedelic i ever done averaged out a bit more on the lsd side but strong enough to warp reality heavy intense oevs some moments of complete mind shattering from the music. Body high felt very pleasurable and relaxing. Sativa Dominant hybrid strain. Nice long sleep aswell after the heavy tripping of the peak.

Thinking about using this combo next trip...

1.8 grams Psilocybin Mushrooms
24mgs of 4-AcO-DMT

Never tried mixing the two before and I'm assuming it's gonna be pretty intense like comparable to 4 grams of Shrooms but with more DMTish visuals. Think that it's gonna be pretty wild and that I may take notes and throw up a trip report. She just asked if I would stay until Wednesday so I'm thinking about doing it the following day giving my receptors a full week. But if I get impatient possibly Tuesday morning...

My guess would be similar to mushrooms, but obviously stronger by however much 4-AcO-DMT you add. I'm sure it'll be different too though, it'll give a blend of mushroom come-up and peak energy, along with the 4-AcO-DMT "oral smoked DMT" feeling.

Dude, this one time me and Laika ate a bunch of 2C-E when he came over the crib. We were smoking Herb on the peak and he was like Charlie I have to show you this video about if you were a Unicorn, I thought what in the fuck is this guy talking about and he showed me this clip. It's really shot out, I miss that guy so much.

anybody mix LSD with edibles? might try it in the future always use to smoke til the trips just got to freaky and gave me to many bad trips. But the edible high i like it alot more feels like the headspace is smoother or cleaner than smoking a fat joint but those moments of paranoia do arise still have to try not overthink things. at one point i was hallucinating voices outside the house and was a bit sketched out that somebody was going to break in til i just chilled my mind down a bit and floated down stream in the relaxing body high and let my mind float through that place beyond time and space.

anybody mix LSD with edibles? might try it in the future always use to smoke til the trips just got to freaky and gave me to many bad trips. But the edible high i like it alot more feels like the headspace is smoother or cleaner than smoking a fat joint but those moments of paranoia do arise still have to try not overthink things. at one point i was hallucinating voices outside the house and was a bit sketched out that somebody was going to break in til i just chilled my mind down a bit and floated down stream in the relaxing body high and let my mind float through that place beyond time and space.

I've mixed edibles with alot of different psychedelics including LSD. The only part that gets hairy is maybe like +60 until +120. After that point it's just increased visuals and euphoria. Generally I only find the beginning of Oral Cannabis to be nerve wracking and psychs deff turn that up a notch. But honestly you can learn alot from that pit of despair which is an oral THC overdose.

Once you work past the physical sensation of the come ups anxiety you just surrender and your good. This is if your an experienced tripper as you are you'll be just fine. I wouldn't recommend the combo for beginners cuz it can easily go wrong if you haven't built up that mental fortitude. This is the last kinda trip you wanna fight against because it will overwhelm you. Edibles and Psychedelics is nothing to take lightly.

Last edited:
Even on this edible i found myself praying at some points as the neural pathways of my brain lit up those deeply ingrained subconsciousness lsd neural pathways. At one point i was connected through time to all my trips seeing them like thought clouds in my open eye visuals showing myself from the 3rd perspective. Hit some of my self-hypnosis triggers that i implanted on LSD trips to better my life was very very strange have reality shatter and my own voice from my inner highest self sound as clear as a day giving me directions to fix my life and improve myself. I would explore edible cannabis more regularly if job interviews didn't require drug tests.

I know it would be a very mind bending experince with LSD but even with experince those moments beyond everything which make you question your sanity. Takes my mental focus trying not to overthink things or fall into the anxiety and paranoia on the pot just have to bring myself back to the inner core and logical rational.

The last three times i smoked heavy amounts of weed on LSD all ended up in me getting my ass dragged into psychedelic hell. But i could smoke fine on mushrooms.

Maybe ill start with like half a tab so like 50 ug and eat the edible at around the hour mark so the peaks line up but the come up of the LSD isn't just coming up with the pot straight off the bat.

Spent birthday locked up locked down. Had a great time still, currently on phenibut, beer, weed and 3-MeO-PCP. Feeling awesome and manic and happy. Had a videocall with some friends, cook and ate delicious food. Hung out with my girl and listened to some great music. Enjoying myself even stuck inside :D. It was a good day.

Not really in the way you mean, but as a funny anecdote I once tried to wind down from a trip with a weed tincture and accidentally dosed a huge amount because the LSD visuals made the liquid perceptually disappear / fluctuate in the dropper and vial. I think I thought I was barely getting anything out of the dropper and that the vial was nearly empty but apparently not so. It did manage to knock me out, which was what I wanted, but I woke up the next day with my pupils saucer-plate fully dilated and barely able to walk, which lasted another 12-24 hours or so. It was pretty terrible. Oops.

The next time I smoked weed on an LSD comedown I had my first psychotic break out of left-field that nearly killed me and I've never been quite at ease since, so never again risking mixing the two.

I used to take extremely heavy doses of edibles on their own but can't recall visuals, maybe some faint CEVs, though I'd get major aural hallucinations, which I loved.

Not really in the way you mean, but as a funny anecdote I once tried to wind down from a trip with a weed tincture and accidentally dosed a huge amount because the LSD visuals made the liquid perceptually disappear / fluctuate in the dropper and vial. I think I thought I was barely getting anything out of the dropper and that the vial was nearly empty but apparently not so. It did manage to knock me out, which was what I wanted, but I woke up the next day with my pupils saucer-plate fully dilated and barely able to walk, which lasted another 12-24 hours or so. It was pretty terrible. Oops.

The next time I smoked weed on an LSD comedown I had my first psychotic break out of left-field that nearly killed me and I've never been quite at ease since, so never again risking mixing the two.

I used to take extremely heavy doses of edibles on their own but can't recall visuals, maybe some faint CEVs, though I'd get major aural hallucinations, which I loved.
I have had Two psychotic breaks smoking on weed with very large doses of LSD, I simply overstepped and had a bad set and setting and got hyperslapped. But after that first time the combo was never the same for me aswell and sends me to the edge of sanity psychosis and enlightenment the boundaries blur so hard.

But i also have had to many good times aswell mixing weed after. But its a lethal combo probably not a good idea subjecting oneself to such hardcore levels of tripping.

I kind of worried these edibles might be laced with a psychedelic, Almost seems unreal that edible cannabis would induce such heavy visuals unless all the trips this year has just left my mind malleable to the psychedelic state.

LSD and weed use to be the best fun til it ended not been and too many nights ruined sending my mind to the darkest realms of infinity. but i believe it can still be redeemed if proper care is taken into dosing the right amount of weed on a normal dosage of LSD and not 250 ug +.

I had a large half of a THC gummy today since I woke up with sciatica pain again. It worked great but I think this one was dosed higher because I got high as fuck, like too high, I couldn't really accomplish some tasks I was trying to do like get the measurements for a screen door kit and I was having bouts of anxiety. But I'm coming out of it now. My friend is coming over later to help me chainsaw up the rest of the giant tree I had taken down. Then we can make an electric bear fence and build the coop and run for some quail we want to get. I am need to take measurements and get materials for rebuilding the side steps on my house, and I need to pour concrete footers and get posts to reinforce my second story deck porch I've been rebuilding. And then I'm gonna build a roof on it. Lots of projects to do, I meant to get more done today... but then I got high... la da da te da da da...

Been on a break from weed since last Wednesday maybe will go at-least another week. Last pick up got 6 grams of oil and a gram of kief and it only lasted me 2 1/2 weeks. Need to get my tolerance down so I could cut back to clear my head and save some money. Medical stuff in my state is a bit pricier than others.

Got 10mgs of 2c-p weighed out. Was going to plug it but prob will just drink it dissolved in some water; not in the mood for a quick rushy comeup.

Prob will plug a small bit of 2c-b later in the trip. God wish I had some K or DMT. Really miss finishing off my trips in the early foggy morning while watching the sunrise in my back yard with a nice hit of some dmt and mint leaf. Then going to bed and waking up to some coffee and bumps of K.

Status
Not open for further replies.