• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dilemma of tripping I know a high dose shroom trip would alleviate this bout of depression that cropped up over the past two months and give some relief for a temporary time. But also the possibility of shattering my mind and making it harder to land back on earth eventually.

Been thinking about trying to achieve sobriety and going to do a grad cert in science to relearn chemistry again and try achieve the grades required for a masters NZ loan system is still good but going into debt 50k + is a put off and if im capable after all these years of hard drug abuse to even achieve first class pass. It was one of my biggest regrets in life never going into grad school as soon i graduated and getting lost in drug addiction. If i could prove to myself and manage to achieve it i guess its never to late to give up on life long dreams i would be fulfilled.

Maybe sink your teeth into some dedicated formal meditation practice to help stabilize in lieue of a heavy dose of psychs, or to maximize the benefit of a lighter dose? That can sometimes be a beneficial adjunct when dealing with recurring depression.

Are there any teaching/research assistant positions available that would give you a tuition waiver and stipend? I knew somebody from Iran that was doing that at a school in NZ

My band threw a festival for the fam yesterday... it was such a wonderful event, I'm glowing. I missed music festivalling so bad, it felt like a soul battery charging. :) Didn't sleep at all though and I'm tired now. But got to know a lot of people I've been around a good bit on a much deeper level, had some great conversations. Played really well too. I may go into more detail tomorrow, I want to share some stories but need to unpack and process it all still.

I love the music culture in my region so much. ♥

2 million? Man..... that’s so good lol

2C-C was so nice man, wonderful wonderful drug, that small amount of 2C-D brought something out of it that would be hard to achieve with regular doses of 2C-C for me, I think.
I don’t know well, only my third time on 2C-C but I generally need large doses for it, really good combo though, they mash together perfectly, you’d never even think you were on a ‘combo’. Of course this is all no real news, but it never hurts :)

Funny, I was on 2C-C myself yesterday. It was like the fourth or fifth time I took it, and the first time I really enjoyed it. My previous experiences where a little bit "Meh". Also, for some reason I get nauseous come-ups with it. But yesterday come-up was almost fine, and the peak was enjoyable and comfortable. Not profound at all, but lighthearted, warm, and fun. I bought a new pair of speakers and was looking forward to listen to music while tripping. It's the first time in a while that I have good speakers so I'm now enjoying listening to music on HD again haha. Anyway, I didn't find 2C-C to enhance music that much on itself, but I smoked some weed and it got really nice.

Something I like about it is I can take it in the late afternoon and be sleeping 6 hours later. I don't think I can say that of almost no other psychedelic.

Last edited:
I love 2C-C, it's a beautiful drug in my experience, it's right up at the top of my recreational psychedelic pantheon, it's usefully and lovingly introspective too.

How much did you take? I plugged 10mg 2C-D and 25mg 2C-C, perfect dose imo, very easygoing.
I ended up sitting in the middle of a field in the rain, with my sweater on my head to protect my headphones for like three hours, indeed lovingly introspective with beautiful accompanying visuals, great music to guide it all, lovely trip. It made me forget all about my chili con carne that was still in the oven, luckily both I and my legendary chili survived. I would try to introduce some 2C-D in there when you try it again, if possible

^Sounds great ! Cool, I have like 20 mg 2C-D left, maybe I'll combo them. Yesterday I took 45 mg. Previously I've tried it around 25-40 mg but never really got much from it. Now that I think about it, 2C-D was kinda the same for me, I never had a memorable or significant trip on it, but I didn't have much and used it mostly on lowish dosages.

Yesterday's trip was mildly visual and not introspective at all, but what I appreciated the most was the whole mood: chill and cheerful and fun.

2C-C is some really great material usually 30mgs was sufficient with minimal tolerance. It is so easy on the body and just plain Euphoric had some pretty wonderful trips on that one. The duration it pretty wild how fast you start coming back to baseline deff made it ideal for some situations. I'd given some to my girl one time and she had fun, the batch I had was pretty strong 30mgs was a full on trip and I don't think I ever took more than 40mgs unless I was on a multiday binge with other drugs.

40mg of 2C-C wouldn't do much for me either, I've gone up to 70mg and had no real OEVs, still a good trip but 2C-D is more potent for me and really adds something... and not only OEVs.

2C-D is quite amazing in it's own right too though. Have people here gone really high with dosing it, I mean like 150mg orally? PIHKAL and I remember at least one other report say that it is an extraordinary experience, comparing favorably to a lot of other chems, and with a whole different character than normal doses. It's tricky because I guess trips on heroic doses of most psychedelics would be 'divine'.

Maybe my stuff's just weak/impure then !🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't say that, people who have had same batch 2C-C as me some take like 60-70mgs. Think some people are just not as sensitive to it for some reason. That's kinda always been the case people's doses for this one are all over the place like with 2C-D also. One time like ten years ago I took around 125mgs of 2C-D and it was just crazy one of the most powerful experiences I've had with the class. But using that one couple years ago I was good with 35-40mgs and feel like its weaker than 2C-C. So i don't know what to think about that since Buzz says its stronger, i get pretty strong visuals on 30mgs of 2C-C and like it better than 2C-D for sure.

Last trips I had on 2C-x was a blend of D,C and E that I had made last year. Just dumped all the vials into a bag like a wacko the amount of 2C-E in there was less than the others but it added some definite potency to the mixture. Remember it being a great time I used it a bunch and also gave some to a few friends that enjoyed it. What I could really go for right now is some DOC or DOPr I love them long lasting psyches. I'd eaten so much DOC in the last couple years it's pretty wild like well over 150mgs which is alot.

Might attempt to get some Mushrooms this weekend possibly if the dude is around, the LSD seems like its not gonna happen. Just ordered myself some FAA Phenibut again which I'm really excited about haven't had any in a few months so the first dose back should be wonderful. Love how I can take that sublingual and spit it out, was forced off the HCL years back cause it was causing me wicked heartburn. Gonna try and use it once or twice a week as a means of avoiding alcohol.

Ended up eating shrooms the other day but i believe the potency of this patch compared to my patches i had stored and eaten this year was quite low. Massive range of like 0.1% to 1.94% psilo content. So ate alot and not alot happened but shitting constantly with some medium type visuals nothing too much. The patches last year were alot more potent. Might look into just getting cultivated cubensis in the future due to them usually having the same potency instead of varying so wild. The afterglow seems to have cleared this depression away for the time being. The day mushrooms are finally legalized and you just get a script to deal with your depression will be awesome.

had a super intense dream of dying in a explosion and reliving lifes moments it lasted for hours and hours and was so damn vivid. Was like watching myself 3 rd person and the most intense emotional moments of my life.

Looks like I will have a 60mg bag of 2C-E in the near future. I am so fucking excited you have no idea it's my favorite drug in the whole world. Gonna plug some first what I will do is break the bag in half put aside one part for oral dose, then break the other half into two doses I will plug and go for that first spread out the trips 5-7 days. Last time I tripped on it I was already taking DOC two days in a row prior...yes I know I'm a mad man. So yeah I will he sure to let you all know how it goes, I'm besides myself right now that just made my summer.

Was possibly getting Mushrooms tomorrow so I'm gonna be having swirly time for sure. Might also buy some Cannabis Edibles also to take without tolerance and use to enter a state of psychedelia. Last time I ate a bunch of gummies it was super intense, little nerve wracking but once I settled in was highly pleasurable. Eating THC is a whole other experience compared to smoking it, even had some visuals the last time I partook.

Last edited:
Just ate some goodies :D

24mgs of 4-AcO-DMT
20mgs of THC

Well I just seen my friend and bought a big chocolate bar that has 7 grams of Mushrooms in it. Got a couple of these 40mgs THC Chocolates and listen to this part. Like six months ago I gave him some capsules of 4-AcO-DMT to try and he said that he is to nervous to try them and asked if I wanted them back. So obviously I said yes and popped one and broke chocolate in half, will eat the other 20mgs of THC in a couple hours. It's about to get Swirly shortly, have like and hour ride back so I'm sure its gonna kick in on the subway.

Not the easiest comeup probably should of held off on the THC till the peak, lol. It's made this introspective as fuck, superbizare on the subway which was pretty packed. Glad to be outside again walking I'm less anxious now but I'm gonna have a Beer when I get back to the apartment in a few mins. Visuals are building up around me when I close my eyes its straight fractals.

This is so calming for me <3

Last edited:
Good deal, Charlie. I had to chuckle about being on trips and going on the subway. Other than Grateful Dead MSG shows I only tripped outside the city. It can get congested and it is easier if you leave MSG tripping with other that are. But unlike any other venue as soon as people get 20 feet from the arena the Deadheads get swallowed up by NYC. Where when they play a park out in the middle nowhere you can see Deadheads as far as the next stop 100 miles away.

I did see Leftover Salmon in Battery Park in 2000 and dosed. I had just gotten back from being in Costa Rica for the String Cheese Incident shows in Quepos Costa Rica. From the real jungle to the concrete jungle. :D

Enjoy, Charlie, I can feel you lightening up, your vibe has been better. And as we said you and the girlfriend are Spiritually joined in ways that defy any lable that says "we are together" or "we are broken up". As I always say, we are all one big happy family so don't sweat the labels.

I hope everyone else is well too. I've been slacking in the social section.

I've been a happy camper indeed lately JackARoe. That LSD brought me outta that Heroin/Crack habit and gave me so much clarity. Feeling incredible right now this drug has such a lovely peak to it, very euphoric.

20200731-171348.jpg

Each square contains .58 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms the dude said. Pretty great way to dose the stuff like this I could have just got a bag of shrooms but it was actually cheaper this way. Gonna give it like four days for my tolerance to drop and then eat some, I'm thinking 3 or 4 pieces should be sufficient.

Last edited:
I agree with Jack... you do seem lighter in spirit lately Charlie, which makes me happy. :) Love you man, glad to see you keepin' on.

I took 15mg of 2C-B a few minutes ago. Took phenibut today and also this interesting stimulant n-methyl-cyclazodone, and I am feeling really nice, just got back from Home Depot to get concrete and other necessary things to put some footers in to help support my deck balcony I've been rebuilding. Felt like kicking it up a notch. Usually I take 20mg of 2C-C when I want a psychedelic edge to a normal day, but I would rather conserve my 2C-C than my 2C-B... not only did I just get a bunch of 2C-B, but I can be certain I can get more 2C-B in the future. 2C-C is gone and who knows if it will return, and when. I still have some but maybe like half a gram. I'm wishing I had bought like 10g when I could and made sure I could always have it in my collection. 2C-B is really nice, but I prefer 2C-C for sure. It's such a versatile substance... it's friendly, euphoric, and has an extremely useful sort of introspection, and great music enhancement. Actually it reminds me a lot of DOC, except the duration is 4-6 hours instead of 20+.

All this talk on phenibut here lately made me kinda crave it haha. Haven't had it in a while. Tomorrows my birthday. I'm stuck inside, but I think I'll have some phenibut, PCP and maybe a small dose of a psychedelic to spice the day up.

Status
Not open for further replies.