• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
zonked. I'm having so much fun these days getting fucking wasted and high all the time. and not in a negative way. i've been sober for unusual long times

WdF7L3vL0m9Ky8u__pvJ5cuplapBfaHKGIJyD2g33fs.jpg

On the theme in the forum's 2C-T thread comparing the 2C-T-x series to their corresponding alkylated 2C-x ..

Do you guys thinks it's fair to say that AL-LAD is to LSD as 4-AcO-MET is to 4-AcO-DMT?

I've only tried 4-AcO-MET one time, and it was mixed with some 2C-D so it's hard to isolate it's character, but that was my first impression, and also my impression from reading about it on here. Maybe I'll stick this question in the 4-AcO-MET thread.

Got 6mgs of 2c-p and 9mgs of 2c-b weighed out. Going to snort the 2c-p in a little while and do the 2c-b later in the trip . Either plug it or snort it mixed with some little bits of mxe. Going to be pretty stormy all week so the atmosphere is nice. Other than a low dose of some some plugged, sublingual,and dabbed mxe the other day haven't tripped in a bit. Want to get a few in before I start up online classes again next month.

Maybe wont feel like dabbing so much after this trip. Really need to to seriously cut back.

On the theme in the forum's 2C-T thread comparing the 2C-T-x series to their corresponding alkylated 2C-x ..

Do you guys thinks it's fair to say that AL-LAD is to LSD as 4-AcO-MET is to 4-AcO-DMT?

I've only tried 4-AcO-MET one time, and it was mixed with some 2C-D so it's hard to isolate it's character, but that was my first impression, and also my impression from reading about it on here. Maybe I'll stick this question in the 4-AcO-MET thread.

Yeah, I would say I agree !

Sending you good vibes for your trip. My love for LSD will never die out, Hits hard after a long break. LSD truly has magical ways of showing you many things after a long break.

Glad to see the fam still kickin it. Since I've got back to work framing, it's been battles with my main customer about terms of employment and them trying to fuck me on wage, looking around for other work so I can leverage leaving as an alternative, buying insurance, seeing brokers, and of course, working my fucking cock to the first knuckle.

It's nice to be up every day at 4:30, in bed by 9, and mostly sober. It's time to trip soon, all this regular reality and a bit of a dry out has me losing touch with some of the more abstract lessons of life. Paycheques = some sweet new orders.

Does anybody know if international mail has been arriving at it's destination lately? Or did I completely miss the boat on stocking up before the new Netherlands ban hits the market?

Ah this is good news. I have a few hundred bucks of litecoin left and I was planning on stocking up on Xstal LSD powder and some of the dissos.

The pure Xstal acid is the tits, if I had the choice, I'd never buy blotters again, the powder packs so much more of a punch when it's afforded quick absorption via dissolution in alcohol. I've found similar results with dosing any drug on an altoid mint vs under the tongue. It always gets the job done, but the sublingual admin using a solvent that passes through epithelial tissue hits about 20 mins faster and a fair but harder <3

Couldn't you just soak the blotter in ethanol and dose that way?

You could, but it still doesn't do 10 mg of pure xstal LSD justice. It takes 2.7 grams of 50 proof vodka to make a solution of about 100 drops out of a visine bottle, it's the cat's meow.

2C-C & a little 2C-D

I‘d go for a sauna in the snap of a finger

I have a sauna like most of the houses here but I'm not the biggest fan. But I go to maybe once a month. Maybe more in winter. And sauna is something almost every summer cottage places have here. I just googled it and it said there are over 2 million saunas here (5,5 million people)

2 million? Man..... that’s so good lol

2C-C was so nice man, wonderful wonderful drug, that small amount of 2C-D brought something out of it that would be hard to achieve with regular doses of 2C-C for me, I think.
I don’t know well, only my third time on 2C-C but I generally need large doses for it, really good combo though, they mash together perfectly, you’d never even think you were on a ‘combo’. Of course this is all no real news, but it never hurts :)

After all the ketamine LSD and dmt binge this year deja vu is hitting me every day. Its getting overwhemling. Every moment of my life has flashed before my eyes on some trips to many times now its just like watching a failed 1 star movie every day. Going to skip the shrooms incase one more trip is what sends me over the cliff into totally losing control of my mind. Synchronicity every time after a dmt trip is just in the realm of fucking spooky for weeks.

I can imagine, those are some of the strongest mind altering drugs there are

Hope it goes better over time NZ, probably time is all that it needs, the plunge back into tripping will be all the more satisfying :)

The dilemma of tripping I know a high dose shroom trip would alleviate this bout of depression that cropped up over the past two months and give some relief for a temporary time. But also the possibility of shattering my mind and making it harder to land back on earth eventually.

Been thinking about trying to achieve sobriety and going to do a grad cert in science to relearn chemistry again and try achieve the grades required for a masters NZ loan system is still good but going into debt 50k + is a put off and if im capable after all these years of hard drug abuse to even achieve first class pass. It was one of my biggest regrets in life never going into grad school as soon i graduated and getting lost in drug addiction. If i could prove to myself and manage to achieve it i guess its never to late to give up on life long dreams i would be fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.