• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting PYTH, ty for reporting.

I imagine that would be effective (for reducing anxiety) if you're able to tell yourself that effectively. I would like to think I'm at the point of being able to do that, but, last microdose I attempted on around 15ug LSD I ended up binging on etizolam and diphenidine to counter the anxiety, obviously not quite in the right place even for a microdose right now, heh... or maybe my timing was off, should have tried on a day I could just sit and rid out the anxiety and wasn't worried about doing shit.

Man... I dosed what I thought was 9mg 4-HO-MET while on a sub-hole dose of DCK the other day, and it was so mindblowingly altering that I started to wonder if I'd mis-weighed it. I definitely was not capable of dealing with anything for quite a while. Visuals were so powerful I could barely see what was around me, but somehow I was still mobile.. and walking around, but moreso by feeling, memory, and occasionally waiting for the scene to resolve enough for me to parse it's contents visually... must have been just on the edge of a full Hole and/or complete hallucinatory whiteout. It seemed like everything I looked at was somehow exploded into an inside out diagram of itself, like everything was layered like an onion and then these layers were just exploded and spaghettified kind of orbiting around it... wish I could describe it better but that's the best I can do. Must try to visit that place again deliberately sometimes so I'm not caught off guard by it and can actually properly appreciate it a bit more.

Using dissos as a launching pad is insanely effective for tryptamines in particular. I once took like 10-15mg of MXE (very small amount), and 1g of mushrooms, these mushrooms were ones I grew and typically not real strong, but nice and light-filled. I proceeded to enter into what felt just like a smoked DMT trip, where I was never quite breaking through, but I had the glossolalia in my head (the extremely rapid cacophony of syllables), DMT visuals, the DMT rapid lightning thoughts. I actually took some etizolam after 2 hours because it was getting really overwhelming and was kinda freaking me out since I totally didn't expect it at all, I expected a nice fun light buzz.

That's interesting PYTH, ty for reporting.

I imagine that would be effective (for reducing anxiety) if you're able to tell yourself that effectively. I would like to think I'm at the point of being able to do that, but, last microdose I attempted on around 15ug LSD I ended up binging on etizolam and diphenidine to counter the anxiety, obviously not quite in the right place even for a microdose right now, heh... or maybe my timing was off, should have tried on a day I could just sit and rid out the anxiety and wasn't worried about doing shit.

Man... I dosed what I thought was 9mg 4-HO-MET while on a sub-hole dose of DCK the other day, and it was so mindblowingly altering that I started to wonder if I'd mis-weighed it. I definitely was not capable of dealing with anything for quite a while. Visuals were so powerful I could barely see what was around me, but somehow I was still mobile.. and walking around, but moreso by feeling, memory, and occasionally waiting for the scene to resolve enough for me to parse it's contents visually... must have been just on the edge of a full Hole and/or complete hallucinatory whiteout. It seemed like everything I looked at was somehow exploded into an inside out diagram of itself, like everything was layered like an onion and then these layers were just exploded and spaghettified kind of orbiting around it... wish I could describe it better but that's the best I can do. Must try to visit that place again deliberately sometimes so I'm not caught off guard by it and can actually properly appreciate it a bit more.
Wow man, nice description too :)

I have tried my DCK by now, but I think it's a bad batch, I took like 80mg in total and only felt slightly dissociated, which is suspicious to say the least

I think that's the real reason I got hooked on ketamine, it was a low-to-no anxiety substrate for extremely heavy tryptamine experiences.

It's only been two weeks, even though it feels like a month, and I still feel good and resolute in laying off dissociatives for a good long while.

I really wish I could trust my brain not to lose its shit on a heavy mushroom or LSD trip but maybe quitting dissos will help self-correct over time.

Wow man, nice description too :)

I have tried my DCK by now, but I think it's a bad batch, I took like 80mg in total and only felt slightly dissociated, which is suspicious to say the least
Definitely a bad batch, 80mg would be a pretty deep hole, even to the point of amnesia I think. DCK is very potent.

I think that's the real reason I got hooked on ketamine, it was a low-to-no anxiety substrate for extremely heavy tryptamine experiences.

It's only been two weeks, even though it feels like a month, and I still feel good and resolute in laying off dissociatives for a good long while.
Good for you man. I think that is a very good decision, and I say this having been imbibing threshold "functional" doses of DCK for a few hours now... I'm gonna stash this somewhere that is not easy for me to get to soon, my self control apparently is just kaput.

Tryptamines and dissociatives are so interesting. I get that for sure, I still vividly remember by first K+Psilacetin experience, although perceptually that trip doesn't hold a candle to what I experienced the other day. The other day actually was not particularly profound in retrospect but actually that could have been because I was also on a bunch of zolpidem. I had several thoughts while I was in that state of effective incapacitation,

a) shit - I can't do shit! If a fire were to break out now it would be horrific. I wouldn't be able to help anyone else, for sure - I would be clearly fucked - would my drugs be found? should I try to save them? (these are the kind of weird dark and absurd thoughts that occur to me in the more hairy disso adventures...)
b) this is closer to the raw input from my eyes, perhaps, my brain just can't organise the light into images?
c) maybe this is what stuff actually looks like, in a way..? just a mess of oscillating energy fields stuffed into an artificially rigid geometry... obviously one that works pretty well I will say, obviously any representation of anything is just that - a representation - but our consensus sober one is vastly better than the chaos I was seeing. But, was interesting to play with the idea that our perceptions of things are just that...
d) these hallucinations would probably be really beautiful if i wasn't so dissociated!

I dunno why i decided to write a list there but, yeah, dissociatives are just so damn dark. i love them but they're a poisoned chalice. I've been trying to think of the right metaphor and there are several, but my feeling is that it's kind of like they act as a disguise. They give your mind a costume that allows it to wander through the upper realms unnoticed, and unaffected, when if the disguise was removed your mind would be blown wide open.

I'm pretty far off-kilter as far as managing my own anxieties right now and I'm sure dissociatives don't help in the slightest.

Thinking back honestly even stimulant and tryptamine combinations have generally been more conducive to lasting change in myself. I remember on a Mephedrone+Psilacetin combo I made an in-trip decision to make some positive life changes (unfortunately involving flushing drugs - actually DCK) which lasted for a good while, 6 months to a year. I do my best not to flush drugs on drugs - not to divert from my point too much even though I obviously already have and am already rambling - but for all the bluster and noise of dissociative revelations I cannot imagine a similarly revelatory, lasting feeling of change happening. Stimulants typically are considered classically more harmful, physiologically, neurochemically, but the changing factor of dissociatives is just unmatched.

I have had quite a few powerful disso+classical hallucinogen trips after the fact which were profound, and induced some short term changes in behaviour, but the reintegration process in retrospect I think was moreso just recovery from the brain scrambling effect.

Man... I love dissociatives but I'm quite sure they're not doing me any good and I don't know if they ever have. I'm aware that I'm feeling kind of whimsical and frustrated with myself of recent and I'll try not to project that onto an inanimate chemical too much, but, in my own experience I just keep coming back to dissociatives just having this intrinsic darkness to them.

Well, a reputable source for MXiPR looks like it's going to materialize. I wonder if it will have the magic?

Hmm, interesting. I hope so. Don't know what it is about MXE, but MXPr doesn't have the same thing, nor anything else thus far.

I sure hope it does. :)

3-HO-PCP with the right amount of µLSD and tea is close though. Horrible in its own way, but kinda comfortably close.

I tried a 5-APB and 6-APB combo last night, apart from being absolutely rekt right now, the classic ‘ran over by a bus’ feeling, it was awesome.
Not as good as 6-APB on it’s own though imo
These drugs do last a long time, 20 hours later and I’ve still got visuals, worth it =D

Last edited:
^Nice! Never got the chance to try the benzofurans personally, hope to one day.

Fuck I actually blacked out for a good 4 or 5 hours on some combo of DCK, 3-MeO-PCE and diazepam yesterday. Came to crawling around on my floor which for some reason was wet around 4.50 AM. During this blackout I also apparently knocked over a £200 monitor which is now just fucked, permanent fuzzy whiteout, and set up a lengthy encryption process on an SSD that I keep a bunch of crypto wallets on, with only a spangly looking password with ambiguous characters at the end on a post it note as evidence.

Once encryption was done my second interpretation of the password worked thanks be to god and all that is holy because I had a good few K in crypto wallets there at least... this has got to be some kind of wakeup call. I have no idea what I was doing from 11.30 PM ish in the intervening hours except that, also no idea where the water came from, in my disorientated state I thought for a moment that my flat must be flooding from underground somehow. Have a pounding headache today but otherwise everything seems to be in order. But that was very very dumb of me.

All those dissos so frequently have got to be bad for your brain and kidneys and bladder... and blacking out IMO/IME is a red flag. I'm not one to judge though, I've got no balance whatsoever right now, which is why I'm going to a cabin in the woods with no car or drugs in a month, for a month.

Oh yeah man... I know. 😔 Seem to be in a bit of a funk recently. I'm gonna go stash my arylcyclohexos in a certain place where I know I wont do them and they're not easily accessible... these seem to be the one class I just cannot trust myself with. I have used stimulants on a whim too of course, don't get me wrong but on the whole it's rare and most things I'm pretty good at just holding on to them for while... but dissos are something else.

Thankfully the bladder issues seem to have reached a kind of steady state and do not get perceptibly worse recently or even during the experience... I taking a lot of bladder supplements these days though, and obviously the fact I'm mainly using very high potency dissos probably helps compared to ketamine. Interestingly, 3-MeO-PCE seems to produce more noticable bladder effects during the experience than DCK which seems comparatively clean... especially conpared to a batch I had a few years ago.

In another time I would have just flushed them.. and maybe I should... but these novel dissos are very rare for one and I guess also I'm just clinging on to the idea that I can be a disciplined substance collector rather than an undisciplined.. addict, I guess. :( I know iit's not doing my brain any good though, my attention span sucks as it is, my sleep cycle is all over the place... ah man, I've been in better places.

I wanna say that's it for now though. No more dissos for at least 6 months. I think last time I planned to do this I made 3 or 4... so... enough is enough. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll make it a year even... but 6 months is the target. 🙂

Blacking out does really scare me, and I do not black out easily, it must have been over 10 years now since I I properly blacked out on anything else when I used to drink far too much and this was a strong motivator to get that habit under control. Despite the fact that dissos induce it kind of randomly after a point... like a switch flips... unlike alcohol where even blacked out you sometimes have hazy flashes although total blackouts do happen... well, disso blackouts should be a lot more concerning I feel but somehow I just dismiss their relevance quickly... as I say though, enough is enough...

Well, I've never managed to get addicted to anything other than caffeine and almost to kratom until now. I took up vaping intentionally in the hopes that it might help prevent COVID-19 infection. I've smoked cigarettes and vaped off and on for years without addiction, but holy cow it's fascinating to watch my own mind regarding nicotine right now. Fascinating, but not good.

That aside, this disturbing news item sure seems to poke a hole in the whole psychedelic exceptionalism thing. 24kg of MDMA sitting around and you've got multiple secret torture chambers? Also interesting that they say that they found out about it through the compromise of an encrypted communication app.

I got myself addicted to nicotine for the first time a few months ago with organic tobacco in central america. Never before had my organic tobacco that I buy whole leaf at home ever gotten me addicted, but this stuff did. And now I'm onto nicotine salts with a nice little vape and fuck, I'm not buying anymore liquid after I run out. I use it way too much.

The only time I’ve ever blacked out on dissociatives was when combing Valium with DCK, only coming back to as the DCK peak was wearing off. I have brief flashes of memory from that experience, like breaking my gf’s bong, which I was never able to find after sobering up.
I took a 6 month or so break from DCK and did it again a couple weeks ago and had an amazing trip reminiscent of my earlier Ketamine trips with physical sensations of my body getting pulled and twisted while merging with whatever I was watching on TV . I think DCK is the best RC dissociative to come out after MXE disappeared. Unfortunately I only have around 100-200mg of a really good batch I bought 3 years ago.

spent 4 days and nights just drinking extreme amounts of whiskey near the point of blackout. Body hurts like a motherfucker now was smoking alot of cannabis aswell. Started getting hallucinations once i stopped the drinking every time i closed my eyes and felt a strong craving to drink more to get rid of the shakes and hangover.

These high potency 18% + sativa strains feel like they just smoking straight LSD sometimes the visuals mind fuck and body high are too much.

Glad I got the summer semester over and things went good in spit of the fact that I was going through withdrawals over the weekend when I was finishing everything up since the pharmacy ran out of my morphine and some anti inflammatory meds I'm on. Also practically was out oil which made the withdrawls even worse. Thankfully was able to get my morphine on Tuesday and am getting some more concentrates. Really looking forward to a nice strong trip this weekend. Yesterday I plugged 6-8mgs of mxe and snorted 2mgs just for a nice little warm feeling. Kinda wish I would of waited till my trip this weekend to do it since I hadn't tripped in a bit before that and wanted to do it with no tolerance but so be it.

Going to quit cannabis again. The shit is way to fucking strong and makes me feel on the edge of psychosis. Having to wait for LSD to restock i should of kept at least enough for a day where i really need it to wake me up. Ketamine i felt has rewired my mind from the k holes so i want to step back into acid after stopping at my binge in may. and start up slow small doses first to see how the experience treats me.

I have one tab left but its more like 3/4 since its cut smaller though 60-80 ug could probably be a nice chill trip i still want the full experince that lies closer to 150 ug.

Oh yeah man... I know. 😔 Seem to be in a bit of a funk recently. I'm gonna go stash my arylcyclohexos in a certain place where I know I wont do them and they're not easily accessible... these seem to be the one class I just cannot trust myself with. I have used stimulants on a whim too of course, don't get me wrong but on the whole it's rare and most things I'm pretty good at just holding on to them for while... but dissos are something else.

Thankfully the bladder issues seem to have reached a kind of steady state and do not get perceptibly worse recently or even during the experience... I taking a lot of bladder supplements these days though, and obviously the fact I'm mainly using very high potency dissos probably helps compared to ketamine. Interestingly, 3-MeO-PCE seems to produce more noticable bladder effects during the experience than DCK which seems comparatively clean... especially conpared to a batch I had a few years ago.

In another time I would have just flushed them.. and maybe I should... but these novel dissos are very rare for one and I guess also I'm just clinging on to the idea that I can be a disciplined substance collector rather than an undisciplined.. addict, I guess. :( I know iit's not doing my brain any good though, my attention span sucks as it is, my sleep cycle is all over the place... ah man, I've been in better places.

I wanna say that's it for now though. No more dissos for at least 6 months. I think last time I planned to do this I made 3 or 4... so... enough is enough. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll make it a year even... but 6 months is the target. 🙂

Blacking out does really scare me, and I do not black out easily, it must have been over 10 years now since I I properly blacked out on anything else when I used to drink far too much and this was a strong motivator to get that habit under control. Despite the fact that dissos induce it kind of randomly after a point... like a switch flips... unlike alcohol where even blacked out you sometimes have hazy flashes although total blackouts do happen... well, disso blackouts should be a lot more concerning I feel but somehow I just dismiss their relevance quickly... as I say though, enough is enough...

I'm the opposite, I can't have stimulants around or I take them really frequently, I can't seem to help myself. But I can hang onto dissos are rarely use them. I got severa; grams of 4-FA the other day, I had ordered it quite some time ago. Did it the day I got it, it's not nearly as fiendy as some others but I'm gonna have to do something about that once I do my detox... maybe have a friend hang onto it.

Vaping (to quit cigarettes) gave me a brutal rebound when I did start smoking again, I needed a pack a day immediately to get close to catching up to the amount of nicotine and not freak out. Stupidly, at the time, the common wisdom was starting with a high nicotine e-liquid then ramping down... maybe it still is... which left me unintentionally mega-dosing nicotine right from the start. It was hard to get used to just a few puffs being as much nicotine as a whole cig.

It's good mobility is challenging on K, I've definitely woken up out of a hole curled up in weird places. Sometimes I'd get a wave of nausea immediately after railing and the head rush from puking would make it hit much harder, more than a few times I'd come to 30-45min later somewhere between the bathroom and the bed.

For some reason, I have never developed a physical addiction to nicotine no matter how much I use... currently I have a high potency liquid (24mg/mL, I have also done 50mg/mL for extended periods), but all that happens if I stop is I crave it all the time, there is literally zero physical withdrawal, and in 19 years of using it on and off, I have never felt any withdrawal. No idea why that is, most people I know feel like shit when they don't have it. In my cigarette periods, I actually have felt immediately better physically when I stop. With vaping I don't feel better or worse since it doesn't have as negative an effect.

Stimulants are more honest drugs IMO... you mostly know why you're doing them, and they deliver generally as promised... dissociatives will trick you, subvert your will, choices and reason, and make you believe there's value where there is none... again, don't get me wrong... I've been deceived by stimulants too... cocaine is a shady one that comes to mind... but even that is a more honest drug than the most benign dissociative... IMHO. I really dislike them because of that... I hate the amnesiac effect, brain fog, general uselessness and rebound apathy and anger at reality I get from them when they wear off... I'm not doing this anymore, fuck this seriously. Forgive me for repeating myself all with my depressive shite but I feel like I need to spell it out to myself if noone else because otherwise I'll keep repeating the same patterns forever. I've said it before many times, but dissociatives are not what they pretend to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.