• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a Psychedelic Shit thread? I feel this is an under-discussed topic. Sometimes there's nothing quite as cathartic as that bowel movement whilst balls deep in psychedelia :LOL:

We probably should. I hear it's a thing. Not for me, though. Still, I hear it's something else! Like all y'all, I've tripped a lot. I've never had an even slightly memorable psychedelic poop, though. [Well, with the exception of lysergamide comedown-related cramping and final, blessed release.]

The difference between 1mL and 3mL for 2C-B is a tingling warmth for 3mL, and a searing agony for 1mL.
Ain't that the truth!!

I have stories I could contribute to a poop thread. In my friend group I'm well known for always coming up in the bathroom. I always try to shit before the peak because of my first time on mushrooms. I kept worrying I'd shit my pants and unsure if I had for hours.

Yeah morphine isn't caustic so the volume doesn't matter, but for caustic things like the 2C-Xs, MDMA, meth, AMT, etc, more liquid is better. The difference between 1mL and 3mL for 2C-B is a tingling warmth for 3mL, and a searing agony for 1mL.

Yeah looking back I was being an idiot but in my defense most of the guides say use the smallest syringe possible. What screwed me is probably going by a well known guide in the OD forum for morphine. MXE works fine that way too so by the time I got to where I wanted to attempt it with MDMA I just used a method that had already worked well in the past. My prep for this was always a clean shot glass on the night stand. I'd mix 0.9ml or so of water with the material, stir, wait until it was all in solution, pull up into syringe, dose in bed, then toss the syringe back on the night stand. I'd clean the oral syringe the next morning. I ended up having to re-use the same syringe for a long time because they wouldn't give them to you here. Every time they'd ask a million questions and want to toss you one of the massive 10ml ones. I never understood why they were so hostile about it when I saw a friend go into the same pharmacy and buy a box of sharps without any problems. I know it didn't have anything to do with how I looked because he looked like a dirty hippy too.

Testing out a new batch of acid today. Three tabs of what's supposedly a variation of white lightning. In any case it hits clean and fast, barely an hours passed and already I'm awash in colors that bloom and bubble. The familiar tingling energy has enveloped me from head to toe. This is going to be fun.

I don't know why I purchased some O-DSMT a while ago, just threw it in between other stuff I bought. I guess my curiosity for opiates isn't fully quenched yet, even though I never find them particularly enjoyable (which maybe is a blessing?).

Well, on saturday I tried it and it really sucked for me. I took 30 mg and an hour later was feeling almost nothing. So I took 20 mg more, and 20 minutes latter I was feeling a warm relaxation, but then two hours after the first dose I started feeling so nauseated, to the point where I almost threw up. I also felt no euphoria at all. After lying down and waiting for the nausea to subside I started feeling a little bit better but nothing particularly interesting. At the fifth hour after the first dose I was feeling mcuh better but still a bit nauseated and bloated, so I decided to smoke some weed. It took most of the nausea away, and rounded the effects nicely. I wasn't feeling euphoric either, but strongly relaxated and got some nice music enhancement going. Still I don't know if it is something I would like to repeat.

I guess opiates just aren't my thing ? I had a great experience with oral morphine three years ago, and I guess I was trying to achieve something at least similar to that. But O-DSMT was worthless for me.

Tell me about it they are the bane of my existence.

Used 30 bags of Heroin today and I still want moar 🥴

Good to see that another wave of needlepoint LSD is going to flood the world on a mass scale these coming months. I should of kept my cali needlepoint tabs but i had to get rid of them else i wouldn't of stopped myself from eating more and more but now i want more LSD and its all sold out here til people manage to get there restocks in.

Man, I've missed yall.

Psychedelic poos can be tremendous, I always get the grumling alerts of an impending deuce on the come up, or after the trip has faded. The end of trip shits are so cleansing, you just feel like a million bucks, like you're a crab who just shed it's shell... but from the inside.

My GF took her first hit of acid ever a few months ago and she wasn't picking up much at the 60 min mark, then she went to the bathroom and yells out to the living room "The towel is morphing and sinking into itself!". It was a special moment.

Do we have a Psychedelic Shit thread? I feel this is an under-discussed topic. Sometimes there's nothing quite as cathartic as that bowel movement whilst balls deep in psychedelia :LOL:
i feel like a saw this thread years ago here? maybe it got pruned? would be a shame :D

My GF took her first hit of acid ever a few months ago and she wasn't picking up much at the 60 min mark, then she went to the bathroom and yells out to the living room "The towel is morphing and sinking into itself!". It was a special moment.
Lol. That reminds me of a time my friend and I were tripping, we both needed to shit. So I went upstairs to the bathroom above the other. I shouted out to him, "Dude, look at the towel in front of you!" and he shouted back, "HOLY SHIT!" 💩

Holy shit guys, MXE really is some magic stuff. I stocked up on it on 2015 and still have a small amount I've been very sparingly dipping into. I've mostly used in lower dosages the past years, combining with psychedelics or using it for media enhancement. But on thursday night I decided to go for a hole dose, since I had no work to do on friday. My last M-Hole was on 2016, so I had kinda forget how intense it could be. These years I've only used Ketamine for dissociative holes and at some point I started to convince myself that the experiences were more or less similar. But they are not. MXE is so much more psychedelic, warm and magical.

I had a very strong experience and was confronted to a lot of stuff, but not in the harsh, cold and clinical way that ketamine does. It all felt so loving and gentle. Also had some unspeakable out of body experiences in some kind of swirly coloured dimensionless void. I can't believe this shit stoppe being produced. Everytime I hole on it it makes me feel like it has the potential to change the world. I know that's a delusion, lol. But it kinda makes me feel like the hippies when they discovered LSD in the 60's. It's some truly crazy shit.

On top of it, I'm riding an amazing afterglow even two days after the hole. Feeling renewed and optimistic, even in a time like this. I've been reaching out to some old friends and people I haven't talked much to during lockdown. It made me realize how much I value all the people I value.

Holy shit guys, MXE really is some magic stuff. I stocked up on it on 2015 and still have a small amount I've been very sparingly dipping into. I've mostly used in lower dosages the past years, combining with psychedelics or using it for media enhancement. But on thursday night I decided to go for a hole dose, since I had no work to do on friday. My last M-Hole was on 2016, so I had kinda forget how intense it could be. These years I've only used Ketamine for dissociative holes and at some point I started to convince myself that the experiences were more or less similar. But they are not. MXE is so much more psychedelic, warm and magical.

I had a very strong experience and was confronted to a lot of stuff, but not in the harsh, cold and clinical way that ketamine does. It all felt so loving and gentle. Also had some unspeakable out of body experiences in some kind of swirly coloured dimensionless void. I can't believe this shit stoppe being produced. Everytime I hole on it it makes me feel like it has the potential to change the world. I know that's a delusion, lol. But it kinda makes me feel like the hippies when they discovered LSD in the 60's. It's some truly crazy shit.

On top of it, I'm riding an amazing afterglow even two days after the hole. Feeling renewed and optimistic, even in a time like this. I've been reaching out to some old friends and people I haven't talked much to during lockdown. It made me realize how much I value all the people I value.
I'm still convinced MXE is being suppressed by some conspiratorial entity, be that the CIA, the NWO, aliens... someone or something is stopping it from getting out.

I always like to say, LSD is God, morphine is Jesus, and MXE is the 'Holey' Spirit ;)

Yeah, MXE is truly magical stuff. It's the holy grail of dissociatives, one of the most unique and special drugs out there. It's easily the most psychedelic dissociative I've ever tried or heard of. It is super weird, I still maintain, that it completely disappeared so suddenly, especially considering all the other related dissos are still being made, and MXE isn't a particularly difficult synth comparatively speaking... it used to be available for dirt cheap. And it's not even illegal everywhere, like north America for example. And it has a cult following, and in fact nearly broke out of "RC" status into the mainstream... in my area almost everyone knows what 2C-B and MXE are, besides the classics, and usually not any of the others, unless they're weird freaks like us. ;) I don't get it. I so wish I had realized how spoiled we were a few years back, I would have stocked up. I've never encountered anything else that has its particular magic... it's a unicorn. And sadly about as rare today. :\

Yeah, MXE is truly magical stuff. It's the holy grail of dissociatives, one of the most unique and special drugs out there. It's easily the most psychedelic dissociative I've ever tried or heard of. It is super weird, I still maintain, that it completely disappeared so suddenly, especially considering all the other related dissos are still being made, and MXE isn't a particularly difficult synth comparatively speaking... it used to be available for dirt cheap. And it's not even illegal everywhere, like north America for example. And it has a cult following, and in fact nearly broke out of "RC" status into the mainstream... in my area almost everyone knows what 2C-B and MXE are, besides the classics, and usually not any of the others, unless they're weird freaks like us. ;) I don't get it. I so wish I had realized how spoiled we were a few years back, I would have stocked up. I've never encountered anything else that has its particular magic... it's a unicorn. And sadly about as rare today. :\
I met someone IRL who did MXE in my general circle at one point and it straight shocked me... I miss it so much. I wanna do some but then there'd be less in existence...

Yeah I have probably a decent dose I could scrape off the side of a baggie. But I don't want to actually do it because then I might never be able to ever try it again. I did the other side of the baggie scrape like a year or so ago, wondering if maybe I was just romanticizing the past, but no, it was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.