• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed 2C-E at rectally at 7mg a couple times and it got pretty damn intense at 9mg rectal. If that correlates to 14mg and 18mg oral dosing respectively, then that holds up. My friend enjoyed it at 7mg a couple times, but after trying it at 9mg swore off of it for life. One nice thing about that ROA is that I never had much of any of the bodyload issues, and what I did have was manageable with 25mg of diphenhydramine

I have tripped with my partner a few times, I really enjoyed it. I don't think she'd ever want to trip without me, she very rarely does drugs. We have a very peaceful relationship though. The biggest stress for me was just being concerned that she would have a good time, and/or get something from it.

These days, I typically trip with my partner, but we also have an unusually peaceful relationship. Honestly, psychedelics serve as a way of demarcating a block of time that we can spend fully present for each other, so that we don't start to take each other for granted. It's been a good way for us to reconnect to our feelings for each other, as we're both pretty cerebral.

That said, we most often choose materials like mescaline, MAL, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-B-FLY, 2C-T-2, 4-HO-MiPT and the like. Things like mushrooms are great, but push us a little too far out to help reconnect a lot of the time. Similarly, lysergamides usually have me too much in my head and not enough in my heart to do the trick.

I enjoyed 2C-E at rectally at 7mg a couple times and it got pretty damn intense at 9mg rectal. If that correlates to 14mg and 18mg oral dosing respectively, then that holds up. My friend enjoyed it at 7mg a couple times, but after trying it at 9mg swore off of it for life. One nice thing about that ROA is that I never had much of any of the bodyload issues, and what I did have was manageable with 25mg of diphenhydramine
Ah yes indeed, it didn't even cross my mind tbh, this is the suggestion you were still missing @JackARoe . I think I subconsciously suppress it =D , but I really gotta start rectally dosing more often, need think economical in these rough times

I've been turned off of rectal since I screwed up with MDMA that time. Does MDMA burn badly when plugged? The one time I did it my oral syringe was coated with peroxide and I ended up shitting blood. I'd like to attempt it again but I'm spooked about that particular substance now. I never had trouble with plugging anything else I've tried. Morphine is lovely with that ROA, MXE seemed to be made for it, DPT I didn't get much from but I think I dosed it too low, I've tried a couple of others over the years that seemed like a waste like hydromorphone.

Someone in another thread asked me about plugging LSD. I told them not to bother but now I'm curious if it would kick in any faster. I've only tried LSD through two routes and nothing seemed to make the onset any shorter. I've started just swallowing tabs because holding them under the tongue didn't seem to make them work any faster. I have some liquid right now so maybe I'll experiment with plugging it. The older folks here used to talk about dropping it into their eyes but I never saw any point in that. I wonder if it'd work any faster if you snorted it.

Wow, for me tripping with my partner is very special and important, I can't imagine a reason for not liking it. It's always an incredibly bonding experience.
I wouldn't say it's not bonding... the second time we (Mrs. Gravy and I) tripped psilacetin together, we laid in bed for hours just talking, listening to the rain, holding each other while we took turns sobbing. It was a very healing experience.

In fact, my inabiity to enjoy psilacetin due to some sort of latent self-loathing harshes her mellow, so to speak. She said yesterday that she always has a blast on psilacetin but it tears her up inside to see me feeling so miserable every time now. And so, we choose to trip apart now.

I also haven't shared anything else with her, psychedelic wise. Perhaps we'd both enjoy tripping acid together, or 2C-C, what have you. I just tend to trip most on what I have the largest stash of; that happens to be psilacetin at the moment and sourcing stuff like LSD or 2C-B is nigh impossible right now for me.

but we also have an unusually peaceful relationship.
I'd say Mrs. Gravy and I have an 'unusually peaceful' relationship too. She only started tripping 10+ years into our relationship. The nature of how I hurt her on her first trip is something I'd rather not talk about, and rather personal for us, but suffice to say it is only my personal guilt that is holding us back at this point, rather than some animosity between us. When I'm sober I can face the guilt well enough, but on psilacetin... it just all comes back, and I hate myself. And no amount of her consoling me seems to relieve my self-loathing...

Does MDMA burn badly when plugged?
Dunno. I'd imagine that it might just because the dose is so high. And then there's the question of what else might burn if it's not pure.

The thing is, festival people do it ALL THE TIME by the sound of it, so maybe it doesn't? I haven't heard many complaints.

The only thing that I've used rectally that I don't anymore is 2C-B. It was never all that uncomfortable, but it just seemed too caustic to be a good idea. And thank god I checked myself before trying ethylphenidate or phenibut! :eek:
I told them not to bother but now I'm curious if it would kick in any faster.
My understanding is that LSD onset is a weird one. There's supposedly no practical difference in onset regardless of ROA used.

Yeah cannabis edibles and smoking my wife and I can lay around and partake and talk deep for hours. She just had her first trip about 1 1/2 years ago on 2C-B. I tripped all my life. So 3 -4 trips in she is getting her sea legs and I think the first few it was wise for me to be a sitter. Down the road with more experience I can see tripping at the same time. But first she has to go beyond 2C-B. The thing that gets me she can talk my ear off when she is tripping which makes me think she has to dose higher or a different substance. That was on 28 mgs of 2C-B. In the Thanatos to Eros book there are many therapies couples are going through and it is fascinating the detail of each. And I believe Myron said he and his wife also steered clear of some of the heavier psychedelics together due to issues or general heaviness.

So ok I can see orally taking 15 mgs of 2C-E and then saving the 4 mgs maybe for rectal admin (never done it) or possibly just keep as a small dose. Not sure why I procrastinated with it so long.

I am also going to try that Pfafffed recipe for Yopo. Look pretty simple and effective.

Last edited:
I've been turned off of rectal since I screwed up with MDMA that time. Does MDMA burn badly when plugged? The one time I did it my oral syringe was coated with peroxide and I ended up shitting blood. I'd like to attempt it again but I'm spooked about that particular substance now. I never had trouble with plugging anything else I've tried. Morphine is lovely with that ROA, MXE seemed to be made for it, DPT I didn't get much from but I think I dosed it too low, I've tried a couple of others over the years that seemed like a waste like hydromorphone.

Someone in another thread asked me about plugging LSD. I told them not to bother but now I'm curious if it would kick in any faster. I've only tried LSD through two routes and nothing seemed to make the onset any shorter. I've started just swallowing tabs because holding them under the tongue didn't seem to make them work any faster. I have some liquid right now so maybe I'll experiment with plugging it. The older folks here used to talk about dropping it into their eyes but I never saw any point in that. I wonder if it'd work any faster if you snorted it.

Why on earth was your syringe coated in peroxide?? No wonder you shat blood, lol. I read about a lot of people fucking up badly with rectal dosing on these forums... someone in BDD or OD wrote a thread saying to never, ever plug 2C-B because it burned so bad, they used like 1mL of water though, you gotta use 3mL or more, if the liquid is too concentrated, some things will burn, but if you dilute it more, it's just fine. Another person said they got a rectal abcess from using an oral syringe... but they didn't use lube and said they had to force it up there and it was really painful. I'm like, why? It's easy, dissolve substance in enough water (I'd do like 4mL for something higher-dosed like MDMA), use lube (lotion works, or actual lube), and you're good. I even have dormany and occasionally active hemorrhoids from my opiate constipation years, and I'm absolutely fine. It sometimes tingles or feels warm, but it doesn't hurt.

Another thing about rectal is that you need to make sure you're not close to giving birth to any turds. If you have some a little ways up, and you put something that is irritating, even slightly, it seems to cause your bowel contents to race towards the finish line quickly. Then it will absorb some of the dose. But assuming you've cleared your bowels (when in doubt, an enema will do the trick, or else if you have normal bowel movements, if you've recently taken one, you'll be good), it's much more reliable in terms of effect than oral, which relies on various factors including current metabolic state, food or lack of food in the stomach, and seemingly other factors as well. Rectal also reduces bodyload substantially, and the total duration of main effects is about the same length and "fullness" as oral, but the come-up and drop-off is faster. Unlike nasal, the experience seems fully well-rounded. Rectal is similar in kinetics/metabolism/speed/potency to intramuscular injection, but far, far safer.

After i get through my last gram of mdma i really want to finally stop abusing it. I don't know if its even possible to fully recover once i stop using it due to my levels of use. Might take at least a couple months once i go on my last bender before i have enough serotonin to trip without feeling so burnt out in the trip.

After two years rediscovered the album that bought me back from the brink of total psychosis during a 260 ug LSD trip where i ripped a bong and got totally sent to the hellish realms of existence my friends were chilling with me and got me home to safety to bring me back to reality sat infront of the mirror and watched myself age through my entire life and all the scars on my soul and karma and confront my shadow. The night still kind of haunts me it put a strain on my friendships since i fucked out hard but they still have so much love for me but i never felt like i could forgive myself for that night. I should of seen the trip coming aswell since the end of my previous trip the week before became very satanic imagery.

Thanks for that music recommendation, thought I should comment as well as just "liking" since that sounds like a bad experience, but, thanks for sharing.

Man, after a week of good habits for some reason I ended up doing a bunch of DCK late yesterday evening and ended up not sleeping at all. I keep trying to treat DCK like ketamine - I must remember, it's not ketamine. I thought I was down and took a bunch of nootropics (piracetam, and others) to level out which was a bad, bad idea, NMDA rebound and excess stimulation, actually felt like my brain was burning, but also had a really weird internal visual trip, mad closed eye visuals where it was like I could see the state of my inner self, the inner watcher that looks out upon the world, I was getting like a 3D kaleidoscope of fragments of YouTube videos, scrolling mobile screens, all flickering in and out of my vision, and lightning bolts like darting from location to location, like some kind of 3 dimensional tree of electricity.. it made me think how scattered I've allowed myself to become and how corroded and diseased my attention has become... I resolved sitting on my bed I just wouldn't do this anymore, take things on a whim to counter a sense of inner restlessness that I feed every day with my apathy and listlessness... before that I had a really cool, immersive trip in pitch darkness with the wind and rain coming through the windows... I think it was really coming in, but also it synced up with the Holespace... I had one of those cool moments where suddenly... movement stops, scenery fades, and it's like I've been left somewhere and I'm like what... what is this? Is this real? My whole life was the illusion...? But then inevitably... reality effervesces back into solidity. I might write a trip report at some point. Hopefully that resolve will stick with me. Who knows with these drug-induced major decisions/revelations... not that they don't have value, I've implemented fairly lasting changes off the back of tryptamine-inspired sudden revelatory decisions, but dissociatives are a bit more iffy.

Anyway after the good stuff faded I felt like I really needed a GABAergic, but all I had was zolpidem and pregabalin. I didn't want to take zolpidem again since honestly it was taking 20mg of zolpidem the night before planning to just a have a slightly more fun evening that kicked off my impromptu Sunday evening disso-sesh... so I ended up taking 600mg of pregabalin but honestly that didn't even do it. Or maybe it did... eventually anyway the badness faded as these things often do. For a while my heart felt like something was seriously going wrong, and then like I couldn't breathe properly, like I actually took my blood pressure a few times but evidently the feeling must have been almost entirely psychosomatic because I was pretty damn sedated but also mentally so so wired. Lessons learned, hopefully, anyway. I don't think, looking back, that I would sacrifice that experience just to have a better and more normal day today... so, no point feeling regretful. Even though I do feel like shite I must say.

@Xorkoth I wonder if the volume of water injected with rectal use affects the pharmacokinetics, with larger volumes being more similar to oral and smaller volumes more similar to intranasal. Issues of bioavailability, membrane anatomy, and first pass metabolism aside, the stomach is always going to have contents that will substantially dilute an oral dose. Orally or rectally, a more dilute solution would leave fewer moles in contact with an absorbing surface per second than a more concentrated solution, I would think. 🤔

I never really considered it until I noticed more slow, gentle comeups with more dilute rectal solutions vs more concentrated ones.

I have a profoundly frustrating inability to shit on psychedelics. My bowels are telling me it's time but I can sit for up to an hour with no luck.

I don't know, but every time I take the first sip of alcohol I have to take a shit. Like clockwork. And it's not celiac disease or beer related, happens literally with any alcohol. And only a few sips is enough. Happens even when I haven't drunk alcohol in a month. Weird.

Why on earth was your syringe coated in peroxide?? No wonder you shat blood, lol.

I was careless and grabbed an oral syringe I had been using to drop peroxide into my ears with in the weeks prior. A mistake I won't be repeating any time soon.

I read about a lot of people fucking up badly with rectal dosing on these forums... someone in BDD or OD wrote a thread saying to never, ever plug 2C-B because it burned so bad, they used like 1mL of water though, you gotta use 3mL or more, if the liquid is too concentrated, some things will burn, but if you dilute it more, it's just fine. Another person said they got a rectal abcess from using an oral syringe... but they didn't use lube and said they had to force it up there and it was really painful. I'm like, why? It's easy, dissolve substance in enough water (I'd do like 4mL for something higher-dosed like MDMA), use lube (lotion works, or actual lube), and you're good. I even have dormany and occasionally active hemorrhoids from my opiate constipation years, and I'm absolutely fine. It sometimes tingles or feels warm, but it doesn't hurt.

I've never used more than 1ml of liquid and most guides tell you to use the smallest oral syringe possible so I can see how that could happen. I used 1ml with MDMA at about 80mg of material so maybe that had something to do with it too. 1ml always worked for morphine because I never used more than 60mg per shot and broke it into multiple shots if I needed more. 1ml worked fine with MXE as well but I can't remember how much material I used when I was doing it. If I try in the future I'll see if using more water helps.

Yeah morphine isn't caustic so the volume doesn't matter, but for caustic things like the 2C-Xs, MDMA, meth, AMT, etc, more liquid is better. The difference between 1mL and 3mL for 2C-B is a tingling warmth for 3mL, and a searing agony for 1mL.

Status
Not open for further replies.