• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the context. I thought you went ahead and dosed. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Speaking of rare chemicals I've really been wanting to go back to school for chemistry. I think that is the only way I'll ever get to sample some of the things I want to try. I've been lurking certain forums for years and I understand most of what they're saying. Just don't have the proper training and equipment to get started. I love the thought of being able to make this stuff myself, know it's good quality, and have enough off small batches to last me for the rest of my life. I'd love to give out samples in return for trip reports.

I'm jealous of the guys lurking around here that live that kind of life. Chemistry is really interesting even if you exclude drugs.

Tomorrow =D but only very rarely won't I enjoy seeing walls melt
It was in response to @JackARoe

I didn't get the context. I thought you went ahead and dosed. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Speaking of rare chemicals I've really been wanting to go back to school for chemistry. I think that is the only way I'll ever get to sample some of the things I want to try. I've been lurking certain forums for years and I understand most of what they're saying. Just don't have the proper training and equipment to get started. I love the thought of being able to make this stuff myself, know it's good quality, and have enough off small batches to last me for the rest of my life. I'd love to give out samples in return for trip reports.

I'm jealous of the guys lurking around here that live that kind of life. Chemistry is really interesting even if you exclude drugs.
When i was a teen all i was interested in was drugs and my lifes goal was to make LSD which lead to me getting a degree in chemistry but never getting around to my lifes goal of been a international LSD chemist. The fantasy of been like nick sand pickard etc runs through many chemistry students heads who do drugs.

Chemistry has a major pitfall it in for students who are there just for the love of drugs and their effects eventually your drug use is going to impair your ability to go onto to do get a masters or PHD where all the cool things are. I have seen over the decade PHD chemists get life sentences here for cooking meth as a fuck you to society for paying them so shit in this country.

LSD is a holy grail of chemistry i truly believe. The smallest batch makes tens of thousands of lifesaving hits for people around the world.

Yeah, as a biochem undergrad I used to dream of one day making my own LSD. Then I learned how difficult precursors are to get. Let alone get your own lab going without raising suspicions. Anyway, my interests drove me away from organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry, so I ended up getting a master in another sub-field and now my chances of ever synthesizing drugs are close to zero, even though I theoretically have the knowledge. Though I now someone from my school who supposedly made his own 2C-I and 2C-B, even under his teacher's supervision, while he was getting his PhD. But it's an unverified story.

Check, I see :)
Yeah I'm just gonna take it orally, I don't have too much so I'm taking it all at once orally (about 35mg), a 1mg allergy test went unnoticed and there were some guys in the 2C-T-7 big & dandy lately, saying they really need 50mg or more, so I feel more comfortable diving right in.

No, I'm really talking about 2C-T-8, some girl in PIHKAL said that, I didn't even know it was ever made.

It is 2C-T-7 that could be lethal when snorted btw, it was often in fairly high doses and/or combined with MDMA, but it wouldn't feel right with all the knowledge that's available either way.

35mg should be a good time, I like to take 50mg for a strong trip. My favourite of the 2C's but not my favourite of all psychedelics. Just feels so damn good. Have fun!

Thoughts on the RC ketamine analogues? I'm debating between DCK, 2F-DCK or some other disso (maybe 3 meo pcp??). What are ya'll favorites? I've heard some are hard to hole on, can this be overcome by administering IM?

Going to wait til my serotonin recovers for 3-4 weeks from this mdma abuse and get back into LSD. This economic recession is taking its toll alongside the pandemic. Its the time to take care of your friends and family. Suicides skyrocket among men during world wide recessions. I wonder how many years these times are going to endure for.

Im scared my next trip on psychedelics is going to be really fucking dark so im going to avoid DMT. I feel like the universe has a tough lesson instilled for me the next time i come around to the LSD. My outlook on free will is a bit fucked from this ketamine de ja vu.

Everytime on the ketamine i felt like i had seen everything go down even the entire trips in the k hole many times before from my first ever trip shit started to bring and dig up alot of memories and darkish vibes to the experinces. music sounds altered to me now in this sober state and HPPD returned with a new intensity.

Got a ounce of mushrooms lying around aswell.

How long does it take for people to feel normal again after a episode of abusing dissoactives?

I always wanted to try 2C-T and 2C-T-21. Both were available a few years ago, but were being sold at an eye popping price iirc. I regret not picking them up anyway, but I tell myself they probably weren't authentic anyway

Interesting 2C-T-8 doses and info are around. Thanks Islander and Buzz. I wonder if a big and dandy will emerge.

I have tried 2C-T-21 once in 2009. It was not a big dose but I got a feel for it. I think I posted in the big and dandy thread that it was like a trip without the trip. Mild, more empathogenic than the other 2C's but not to the extent of MDMA. It was interesting and at that time I was reading about it there was a person, (nanobrain?) that loved it. I am glad I tried it but wouldn't go out of my way to try it again. Most of the 2C's I tried were from pre 2004. So some kind soul gave me samples of most of them. And I have one 19 mg cap of 2C-E left that I have not tried yet. Saving it for when I have the balls. I was told when it was given to me that 19 mgs was an ass kicker so be prepared. I wonder if when I do it I trim it down to `15 or so? Not sure yet and obviously I procrastinated with it. I understand 2C-E is serious.

19mg is quite a lot indeed, for me, I feel it's a little overkill, the intensity seems to work counterproductive to 'reaching the places' I want to go to. It took me some time to figure this out, but after a couple of trips on 20+mg and some on lower doses I feel that for me some of the magic gets lost in the endless intensity. Somehow I can seem to zone of the effects for a minute, and be thinking, holy shit, this is an all out assault on all my senses, get it together for a minute and then we go again. But looking back on those trips, they were pointless, and in a way not very satisfying, and mostly driven by a curiosity by how far out I could be.

I found like 15mg to be absolutely perfect for me, it still has that extreme immersiveness but without feeling the need to catch your breath every couple minutes. I think that being completely immersed in 2C-E space is where the real magic lies, there's just you, the music and only the things you're thinking about, and some beautiful things can come out of that :)
I don't think you should be too reluctant, some people react badly physically but it's a minority. I don't quite like it when people describe 2C-E's bodyload as dirty or something though, it's a glorious manifestation of all the energy in your body ime, but like with pretty much all 2C-x, you need to be up and about for a large part of the trip. It is a serious psychedelic indeed (mostly because of the emotional neutral feeling), but that doesn't meant that it can't be very fun.

Didn't try 2C-T-7 today due to circumstances :( , unfortunate but it is what it is, hope you guys are doing well in the meantime. Forgive me for expanding so much on 2C-E, I think it's the psychedelic I have tripped most on (tied with shrooms) and it always brings back great memories + there's some alcohol nostalgia in play.

You know that is the exact advice I will take Buzz. I've had this cap for 15 years and never wanted to do the full 19 mgs from what I read. The kind person that gave it to me said it would kick my ass and be ready. Now I know some people need 30 mgs as I have read here, but I am going to treat 2C-T-E as very serious and used for sort of an ass kicking but in a good way. But I think I will narrow it down to 15 mgs. Of course I will have 4 mgs left. No way will I snort that. lol I dislike snorting things. The only thing I bow down to snort is DPT. But yeah, I am going to keep that post you typed as a reference and it is the first one that rung a bell with me so thanks.

Thoughts on the RC ketamine analogues? I'm debating between DCK, 2F-DCK or some other disso (maybe 3 meo pcp??). What are ya'll favorites? I've heard some are hard to hole on, can this be overcome by administering IM?

I would stay away from 3-meo-pcp. It made me manic after only one re-dose and I saw extreme mania in my friend that shared it with me. He just kept taking bumps of the stuff for weeks until he went full crazy. I don't know what he did that finally made him stop. No one that was in the room will talk about what happened. The rumor is he almost strangled someone.

Yeah, as a biochem undergrad I used to dream of one day making my own LSD. Then I learned how difficult precursors are to get. Let alone get your own lab going without raising suspicions. Anyway, my interests drove me away from organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry, so I ended up getting a master in another sub-field and now my chances of ever synthesizing drugs are close to zero, even though I theoretically have the knowledge. Though I now someone from my school who supposedly made his own 2C-I and 2C-B, even under his teacher's supervision, while he was getting his PhD. But it's an unverified story.

Yeah I understand it's hard to get the stuff you need to make anything interesting. I've watched some documentaries about chemists from the old days. All of them talk about how easy it was in the 50s/60s to make everything you could dream of but now it isn't possible. Things that used to come in childrens chemistry kits are banned. They all talked about how the restrictions have caused a lot of American children to never become interested in chemistry. Most of them got busted for making things like MDMA and aren't allowed to work anymore.

My interest in it goes beyond drugs but most of those other fields have similar restrictions. I just like to catch a buzz and watch things go boom. I would never intentionally hurt anybody. I'd be terrified to make a large batch of something that ended up causing distress or death. I know a lot of the people producing the fent going around have no concern for human life. If they did they wouldn't produce large batches of that stuff in return for money.

I think i must be feeling the mdma comedowns after 3 days of also using mdma together with ket. But if im using any drug on a night out i end up mixing them all every time. The alcohol at this age doesn't help but since all i was doing was drinking more alcohol when i woke up i didn't feel the hangovers. I started getting shakes if i didn't drink a little bit over the past few days.

Almost stopped breathing in my sleep a few times during the k bender with alcohol my friend woke me up everytime he heard my breathing go a bit funny keeping me alive. I really need to never use mdma aswell again i already feel permanent damage from it many years ago but i never really cured my social anxiety and drugs are my number one clutch to meet / talk to people.

Are psychedelics more sensitive to dose after putting your mind through so many k holes?

Thanatos To Eros, 30 Years of Psychedelic Explorations
Woah. I didn't know who Myron Stolaroff was, but I just had a look at his Wikipedia entry, and he seems to have lead quite an eventful life! I'll definitely put that one on my reading list!

If I were interested in a career track involving drug synthesis, personally I think I'd want to produce novel drugs rather than old ones. I'd love to explore the use of fancy optimization algorithms to find useful new psychedelic molecules. Hell, I've been interested in metaheuristics like genetic algorithms for entirely separate reasons anyway, so it's not overly unrealistic that I would find myself doing exactly that in another decade or two... Who knows.

After two years rediscovered the album that bought me back from the brink of total psychosis during a 260 ug LSD trip where i ripped a bong and got totally sent to the hellish realms of existence my friends were chilling with me and got me home to safety to bring me back to reality sat infront of the mirror and watched myself age through my entire life and all the scars on my soul and karma and confront my shadow. The night still kind of haunts me it put a strain on my friendships since i fucked out hard but they still have so much love for me but i never felt like i could forgive myself for that night. I should of seen the trip coming aswell since the end of my previous trip the week before became very satanic imagery.

Woah. I didn't know who Myron Stolaroff was, but I just had a look at his Wikipedia entry, and he seems to have lead quite an eventful life! I'll definitely put that one on my reading list!

In PIHKAL there was that group that got together to take the creations Sasha's made on the weekends. From reading Myron Stolaroff's book it is clear he and his wife were part of that group. He knew all the original psychedelic promoters from the beginning.

The interesting thing for me is taking a psychedelic with your spouse. Now my wife finally tried a psycehdelic a few years ago. 2C-B. And she has done it a few times. Her next trip will be 4-ACO-DMT. But I have to say not sure I can trip WITH my wife. I mean when she trips she is alone and then I will come in at the end and let her talk. But it is a much bigger step to do it with a spouse and I respect you all that already do that. It is an intimate thing, and sometimes moreso than sex. Myron talks about that and the issues, hidden resentments and other things he realized he had with his wife. It was very ballsy to write a book about all that and put his personal life out there.

Last edited:
The interesting thing for me is taking a psychedelic with your spouse. Now my wife finally tried a psycehdelic a few years ago. 2C-B. And she has done it a few times. Her next trip will be 4-ACO-DMT. But I have to say not sure I can trip WITH my wife. I mean when she trips she is alone and then I will come in at the end and let her talk. But it is a much bigger step to do it with a spouse and I respect you all that already do that. It is an intimate thing, and sometimes moreso than sex. Myron talks about that and the issues, hidden resentments and other things he realized he had with his wife. It was very ballsy to write a book about all that and put his personal life out there.
Dude I totally know what you mean. My wife just started tripping, starting with psilacetin. She now likes to take it every few weeks or so, but generally, she likes to do it when I'm not home. And same for myself, I've been tripping for years, but being with her on a trip can be... difficult.

It's hard to put into words. On her first trip, we tripped together, and I hurt her... she has forgiven me, but I haven't forgiven myself. Now every psilacetin trip is a revisit of that guilt. A scar that refuses to heal.

Tread carefully.

Dude I totally know what you mean. My wife just started tripping, starting with psilacetin. She now likes to take it every few weeks or so, but generally, she likes to do it when I'm not home. And same for myself, I've been tripping for years, but being with her on a trip can be... difficult.

It's hard to put into words. On her first trip, we tripped together, and I hurt her... she has forgiven me, but I haven't forgiven myself. Now every psilacetin trip is a revisit of that guilt. A scar that refuses to heal.

Tread carefully.

Yep CG, you are married. :D Last thing I want to do is walk on eggshells because one never knows what my wife would be hurt at. I get suprised sober. :D

But yeah, that is a heavy topic, tripping with your spouse or SO. Not as easy as one would think.

CG forgive yourself, that is real work in life. Intent is very important and I don't think your or mine intent is to purposely hurt people so we have to forgive. If someone's intent is to hurt then I stay away. But I never intend to hurt my wife but I do by accident sometimes. Yup, I forgive myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.