• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I bet I've never had very pure 6-APB, I always got a few too many side effects for it to be worth it to me, does it seem like the effects are better/cleaner?

I get that, while I was walking an endless crosspath that led to the same crosspath with my friend that said the same sentence and did the same motions over and over I thought I had died just before it started and I was facing eternal damnation. It felt as if I was being tortured personally like someone or something wanted to punish me by making me walk around tripping with my friend for eternity. [snip]
Yeah, being trapped in a loop navigating space in the real world can be a mess - I recounted it elsewhere but at the tail end of a really lovely trip about 6-7 months ago I got stuck circling the same block endlessly unable to break out, and every time I thought I'd broken away I ended up back in front of the same storefronts. There's virtually no reason I'd be under serious investigation, I don't think my very modest drug use is worth anyone's time, but eventually a delusion built up that I was being corralled into the loop by the police while my workplace and home were being searched, and that the pedestrians and cars around me were all undercover and diverting me onto my loop. I wasn't even just worried about being investigated for drugs - literally everything remotely dodgy I'd ever done in my life coupled with some work anxiety.

I *almost* made some bad decisions, like wanting to accost passer-by that I was exasperated and to just get it over with and arrest me, but I've had one break on LSD before and just told myself 'don't be stupid, even though you believe this now it could just be a delusion'. And so it was.

While the acute paranoia is gone I'm still living with the vague sense of being secretly under investigation, and yes, getting stoned can kick-start that feeling. Oof.

Interesting, I bet I've never had very pure 6-APB, I always got a few too many side effects for it to be worth it to me, does it seem like the effects are better/cleaner?
I actually took it with a neighbor friend.
140mg orally was felt quickly (first effects couple minutes in, coming up after 20-30 minutes), other batches could take 1-2 hours.
What side effects are you talking about? We both experienced excess sweating and some teeth clenching, that’s it.

I love the drug, it doesn’t excel in anything, but it’s just GOOD in every respect. Great body high (more of a killer glow), nice headspace, just enough energy (doesn’t feel forced, comes natural), long duration (at least 8 hours + couple hours of stimulation). On it, everything seems to go just perfect as well, perfectly timed decisions, no rough moments, and musical euphoria only rivalled by psychedelics. Great well rounded party drug, and my favourite if dancing is involved, though I agree that it lacks the magic of MDMA. But I have a hard time finding good MDMA in my area.

I don’t see the guy as much nowadays, but in the past we used to blast all sorts of music, yesterday we went back to our one big love, electro, mostly 90s to early 2000 sound, sweeping through our endless playlists for 10+ hours, glorious :)

Edit: in general the effects felt exactly the same as previous trials, only came up faster

Last edited:
I actually took it with a neighbor friend.
140mg orally was felt quickly (first effects couple minutes in, coming up after 20-30 minutes), other batches could take 1-2 hours.
What side effects are you talking about? We both experienced excess sweating and some teeth clenching, that’s it.

I love the drug, it doesn’t excel in anything, but it’s just GOOD in every respect. Great body high (more of a killer glow), nice headspace, just enough energy (doesn’t feel forced, comes natural), long duration (at least 8 hours + couple hours of stimulation). On it, everything seems to go just perfect as well, perfectly timed decisions, no rough moments, and musical euphoria only rivalled by psychedelics. Great well rounded party drug, and my favourite if dancing is involved, though I agree that it lacks the magic of MDMA. But I have a hard time finding good MDMA in my area.

I don’t see the guy as much nowadays, but in the past we used to blast all sorts of music, yesterday we went back to our one big love, electro, mostly 90s to early 2000 sound, sweeping through our endless playlists for 10+ hours, glorious :)

Edit: in general the effects felt exactly the same as previous trials, only came up faster

For me I have always tended to get a headache that would start a few hours in and become quite bad as it went on (though sometimes not). I guess that's the main thing, plus feeling like I got run over a bus the next day. I had a few really good experiences with 6-APB but more sort of so-so/annoying experiences with it.

Yeah, being trapped in a loop navigating space in the real world can be a mess - I recounted it elsewhere but at the tail end of a really lovely trip about 6-7 months ago I got stuck circling the same block endlessly unable to break out, and every time I thought I'd broken away I ended up back in front of the same storefronts. There's virtually no reason I'd be under serious investigation, I don't think my very modest drug use is worth anyone's time, but eventually a delusion built up that I was being corralled into the loop by the police while my workplace and home were being searched, and that the pedestrians and cars around me were all undercover and diverting me onto my loop. I wasn't even just worried about being investigated for drugs - literally everything remotely dodgy I'd ever done in my life coupled with some work anxiety.

I *almost* made some bad decisions, like wanting to accost passer-by that I was exasperated and to just get it over with and arrest me, but I've had one break on LSD before and just told myself 'don't be stupid, even though you believe this now it could just be a delusion'. And so it was.

While the acute paranoia is gone I'm still living with the vague sense of being secretly under investigation, and yes, getting stoned can kick-start that feeling. Oof.

yeah loops are the worst thing I don't even think I could wish that upon my worst enemy.

I would go to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, if you want mental health advice; at least, if you live in the US. US psychiatrists only prescribe drugs and SSRIs are not gonna help you with something like this. Talk therapy with a psychologist would be much more effective. Every time I go to a psychiatrist I feel like I wasted my money and I'm worse off, but my last psychologist was quite helpful, caring, and understanding.

Hope you feel better.

Thanks, I will definitely see somebody before I leave for university.

What do you guys think is the best image hosting site I have been trying to figure this out, would really like something easy and fun because I love to show pictures to you all?

Thanks, I will definitely see somebody before I leave for university.
The thing about psychology is, it takes time. 5 sessions isn't enough to get past mental blocks. Most people see results after many months/years of seeing a therapist. Just take your time, and know that everything will be alright. You'll be okay <3

yeah loops are the worst thing I don't even think I could wish that upon my worst enemy.
Huh. I enjoy looping. I find it amusing. I mean, at first it was daunting/unsettling, but now it just makes me laugh.

Perhaps in time you'll grow to laugh at the absurdity of it too :)

For me I have always tended to get a headache that would start a few hours in and become quite bad as it went on (though sometimes not). I guess that's the main thing, plus feeling like I got run over a bus the next day. I had a few really good experiences with 6-APB but more sort of so-so/annoying experiences with it.
Ha yes the bus thing is definitely true =D mostly because the drug lingers for a long time and quality of sleep is low I think

I’d love to get some 5-APB to see how it combines (which it’s supposed to do amazingly)

I have tried 5-MAPB and really liked it, lighter, more classically rolly IMO.

The thing about psychology is, it takes time. 5 sessions isn't enough to get past mental blocks. Most people see results after many months/years of seeing a therapist. Just take your time, and know that everything will be alright. You'll be okay <3

I dont often hear things will be alright. Thanks for the advice :)

Ha yes the bus thing is definitely true =D mostly because the drug lingers for a long time and quality of sleep is low I think

I’d love to get some 5-APB to see how it combines (which it’s supposed to do amazingly)

Is it harsher on the body than mda.

Still have an 80mg sample of 5-apb that I never opened. Been forever since I tried something new and am worried it'd take too much out of me.

Might do some 2c-b tomorrow; got another cold snap in the weather making it nice for tripping. Got a bit of distillate, crumble, and thc-a isolate from the mmj shop. Really like taking a dab of distillate while peaking; kicks up the trip like a little hit of dmt.

Last edited:
Having a great time, will probably be distracted by other things but will come back to this thread after a bit. The letters are dancing all over the screen

Personally, I enjoy other activities when experiencing an acid trip. Posting on BL is what I do when I'm bored and sober ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.