• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if this is what they were referring to but the usual beef is that Host Defense's products are mostly mycelium w/ ground inoculated rice medium in the mix and not fruiting body or even 'pure' mycelium.

Yep. It's bullshit. Especially from Stamets.

Well I'm glad you guys are making me aware of this and I'm definently going to be exploring some other avenues Mushroom wise for here on out. Feel a little betrayed honestly I've legit spent thousands of dollars on his products over the years and should have done more research instead of taking it at face value. What Medicinal Mushrooms do you guys find to be most beneficial for the immune system?

I’m a movie watching type tripper; with acid I can watch 3-5 films before the trip dies out.

5 films in one sitting?! I border on being ADHD so even two films in a row sounds like a challenge, lol.

On the topic of attention, I don't know how people manage to work at home. I've always felt like I wanted to be able to work at my place, but maybe it's for the better that I can't, lol. Now that I'm forced to do it because of the quarentine I'm having a hard time staying concentrated an productive, lol. My props to Xork for being able to handle it haha.

Yeah man, for my student job I have like my own project that is basically finished but I have like 2 more months to work on it. With no external stimuli (like people around me working) I'm just doing all sorts of random stuff.

5 films in one sitting?! I border on being ADHD so even two films in a row sounds like a challenge, lol.

On the topic of attention, I don't know how people manage to work at home. I've always felt like I wanted to be able to work at my place, but maybe it's for the better that I can't, lol. Now that I'm forced to do it because of the quarentine I'm having a hard time staying concentrated an productive, lol. My props to Xork for being able to handle it haha.
Obviously I'll have breaks between; packing a bowl, jerking off, having sex, standing in the rain half naked. I enjoy lots of stuff on acid but I love the insights it gives during film viewings. I also ALWAYS add a BZD so I'm always kinda mellow.

I'd find it so much easier to work from home if I had a job. It's a personality type thing. I can't work around other human beings, they distract/disturb/annoy/frighten me.

i usually sit in meditation in the dark once the peak kicks in on acid and play various music my new go to is bush / dark prog out of New Zealand and australia some heavy heavy psychedelic music that will twist your mind inside out on acid. I might get into tripping with a blindfold on to see what it does. I like travelling through the infinite multiverse on high doses of LSD.

It's something I've always wanted to try but never gotten around to it. Maybe now during my confinement would be a good time, he.
I convinced my friend to watch the extended 3+hr version of Amadeus on acid and at the end he just started crying and screaming about, “How could they do that to Mozart!?!?!”

I was like, let’s take a break and go outside for a bit yeah? Watch the dog run around and feel the grass on our feet.

I enjoyed the shit outa it though, I’ve watched Amadeus multiple times on acid.

I just really like film. My favorite pass time is finding obscure dramas on their last week in theaters and then going to the late night showing and taking my wax pen with me and just getting blasted at the back of the theater lol

I convinced my friend to watch the extended 3+hr version of Amadeus on acid and at the end he just started crying and screaming about, “How could they do that to Mozart!?!?!”

Lol, that's kinda hilarious. Amadeus is a great film. I used to be a big movie fan, then with time I started watching less and less movies, for whatever unknown reasons. I think I'll watch something tonight.

Deff a Film Guy while tripping as well Gravy and I'm sure alot has to do with me just being a homebody in general. The few couple trips I've gone on I watched the Grateful Dead series/documentary on amazon prime called Long Strange Trip and it was thoroughly enjoyed it as they are pretty much my favorite band and I'll never get enough. Probably watched it all like five times at this point and the most recent substances I'd taken were 1a-LSD and DOC both trips with it were wonderful and a few months back on a 2C-B/1a-LSD combo it was great too. When I'd watched The Joker on 4-AcO-DMT/3-MeO-PCP it was simply mindblowing and the visuals were so colorful and literally flowing off the screen and splashing onto the floor.

I'd pulled up a chair from my dining room table and sat like 3 feet from the screen with a smile plastered across my face the entire time. Enjoy watching nature documentaries on Psychedelics alot also and would use them as a backdrop for pretty much all of my 2C-x trips over the last few years. Watching that newer Rogar Waters The Wall film that came out a few years back on 3-MeO-PCP/1a-LSD was fantastic and that combo was one of the best trips I had on psychedelic drugs period the Euphoria I'd experienced that night was incredible and the visuals left me spell bound. Looking forward to tripping this Saturday on that Phen/Tryp combo and I'm gonna just keep plugging more until I'm at a fully developed +++ will need to pick out something to watch that night, was thinking about giving the show Altered Carbon a try I've heard good things about that one or maybe checking out some episodes of Black Mirror I haven't seen before.

Deff a Film Guy while tripping as well Gravy and I'm sure alot has to do with me just being a homebody in general. The few couple trips I've gone on I watched the Grateful Dead series/documentary on amazon prime called Long Strange Trip and it was thoroughly enjoyed it as they are pretty much my favorite band and I'll never get enough.
Yeah I'm a shut-in, being in public makes me uneasy sober so I guess acid and staying home with some movies is just natural for me.

Loved Long Strange Trip btw, have also watched it over again a few times. The Grateful Dead are the most American band to ever exist imo, they can't be topped. 30 straight years of amazing ass jams. Never gets boring.

Alright guys, well before you all call me batshit crazy for what I plan on doing I want to assure you that I only plan on micro-dosing this plant. Mainly out of curiosity sake and to explore it's anti-depressant/anti-anxiety effects, and most notably it's ability to enhance lucid dreaming. Decided aqquire for myself 250 seeds of the plant Datura Inoxia also known as the "White Devil's Trumpet". Been reading reports on this family of entheogens for as long as I can remember and would like to see how I can benefit from occasionally using it in small doses.

Don't ever plan on taking it for a full on reliant effect by any means and will be starting the trials with simply one seed and not exceeding four seeds much like described in this thread by 69ron Datura inoxia: an amazing sleep aid and dream enhancer over on DMT-Nexus. Put simply I'm fascinated by Lucid Dreaming and these seeds have the potential to allow you to enter that state quite easily by the sounds of it. I'm pretty excited to begin my explorations in the coming months to put it mildly and plan on spacing out excursions by a week long time span to prevent the alkaloids from building up in my system too much.

Have any of you tales of experiences with this ancient entheogen, more specifically when used in low-doses sporadically for the intention I've specified?

*may also given it a try during the daylight hours at a similar small dosage to get a feel for any psychotropic effects it will have being micro-dosed on occasions. But always being mindful about the amounts taken to avoid any complications*

Last edited:
I've never taken any plant form of atropine-like alkaloids, but I do take hyoscyamine, one of the primary tropane alkaloids, and I do notice very, barely perceptible anxiety reduction from it (mostly in relation to my SAD, not my GAD or PD). It definitely potentiates my dreams; I've never had a lucid dream but tropane alkaloids are well known to cause strange dreams/nightmares. Usually weed blocks my dreaming but I'm 48 hours clean now so I expect to be having lots of nightmares in the coming weeks. It helps me sleep though, numbs my gut pain a little bit, especially in conjunction with a bzd.

These alkaloids have been used safely as medicine for many centuries now. The reports we all read on Erowid are of teenagers making bad decisions lol

I wana get a brugmansia (Angel's Trumpet) and have it on my porch. I saw one at the nursury a few weeks back and it was so beautiful. My mother-in-law was drawn to it from afar, we were all perplexed by it. I even fondled one of the flowers.

Last edited:
used to have a brugmansia, it's a very hynotizing plant, and the flowers smell amazing.

It took some getting used to. I do find it kinda hard to focus sometimes when I'm feeling scattered. I multi-task my life a lot from home, I do chores, extract DMT, run errands, etc, and Bluelight while I work. I've gotten super efficient at my job so I can make pockets of free time all over the place.

I've never taken any plant form of atropine-like alkaloids, but I do take hyoscyamine, one of the primary tropane alkaloids, and I do notice very, barely perceptible anxiety reduction from it (mostly in relation to my SAD, not my GAD or PD). It definitely potentiates my dreams; I've never had a lucid dream but tropane alkaloids are well known to cause strange dreams/nightmares. Usually weed blocks my dreaming but I'm 48 hours clean now so I expect to be having lots of nightmares in the coming weeks. It helps me sleep though, numbs my gut pain a little bit, especially in conjunction with a bzd.

These alkaloids have been used safely as medicine for many centuries now. The reports we all read on Erowid are of teenagers making bad decisions lol

I wana get a brugmansia (Angel's Trumpet) and have it on my porch. I saw one at the nursury a few weeks back and it was so beautiful. My mother-in-law was drawn to it from afar, we were all perplexed by it. I even fondled one of the flowers.

They truly are beautiful plants the flowers are gorgeous. I've been reading up on them quite a bit and remembered that thread I just posted from years ago when I was interested in doing this but I never followed through. Well I have those Datura Inoxia seeds on the way now as well as Heavenly Blue Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Like I was mentioning yesterday I plan on exploring the Natural Psychedelics quite thoroughly this year I have had some really profound trips on HBWR in the past including one of my ++++'s so that should prove to be memorable once again.

But first up on the list will be the Amanita Muscaria and I read the Big and Dandy thread for a couple hours today and worked most of my way through it. I've planned out how I'm going to best utilize the house and will dose it in this manner 1st trip will be off 8 grams the 2nd trip 12 grams and the 3rd will be 8 grams combined with 2.5mgs of DOC and I plan on taking the two of them at the same time. Will be writing a series of TR's that I will combine into one and post in one thread.

Last thing I need to pick up will be the pound of San Pedro but I'm gonna hold off on that till I go back to work. Really happy to have some more Psychedelics in the collection again and I was beginning to be stressed out by the dwindling supply. Going this route is gonna bring back alot of fond memories because some of the best trips I've had in my data banks have been with these specifically LSA's they are really special one when you get the dosage right.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Good luck with your experiment Cosmic, the deliriants are a fascinating class, used to love reading whacked out trip reports on Erowid a while back, not sure I will ever take the plunge myself though. Can these plants really be called "entheogens"? :unsure: Never really heard that term applied to them before, maybe lower doses are different though as you are intending, if I understand you. Atropine and scopolamine seem to be particularly dangerous physiologically even besides the fairly precarious psychiatric effects which is another thing that puts me off... Atropine especially... not sure if there are other milder tropane alkaloids though, been a while since I read about this particularly scary class... but again maybe low doses can mitigate a lot of these dangers.

Edit:
Oh I see you mentioned Hyoscamine above @Cream Gravy?, is that a naturally occuring tropane? Do you know how it compares to the other 2 I mentioned above, either physiologically or psychologically?

Good luck with your experiment Cosmic, the deliriants are a fascinating class, used to love reading whacked out trip reports on Erowid a while back, not sure I will ever take the plunge myself though. Can these plants really be called "entheogens"? :unsure: Never really heard that term applied to them before, maybe lower doses are different though as you are intending, if I understand you. Atropine and scopolamine seem to be particularly dangerous physiologically even besides the fairly precarious psychiatric effects which is another thing that puts me off... Atropine especially... not sure if there are other milder tropane alkaloids though, been a while since I read about this particularly scary class... but again maybe low doses can mitigate a lot of these dangers.

Edit:
Oh I see you mentioned Hyoscamine above @Cream Gravy?, is that a naturally occuring tropane? Do you know how it compares to the other 2 I mentioned above, either physiologically or psychologically?
Hyoscyamine is a naturally occurring tropane, it’s in most all the deleriant plants across the planet; datura, brugmansia, henbane, etc. they all have varying amounts of all the tropanes, scopolamine being the largest amount usually but hyoscyamine is almost always present as well, just in lower amounts.

I get it as a pharmaceutical for my IBS, it helps reduce GI sensations. I only take .125mg, I imagine if you ate some datura there’d be a heck of a lot more than that hahahah.

I’ve never dared to dose more than my prescribed dosage nor have I tried any other tropanes though, so I really can’t compare. But I can get as much as I want it’s weird. The pharmacy hits me up asking if I want a 100 count refill twice a month. I barely use it so I have like 300 sitting around. Funny I have to jump through hoops to get my alpraz but a tropane? Have as much as you like! Not controlled in the slightest lol

Thanks man I actually just tried the Amanita's today and have been keeping a live trip report in a PM if you wanna scope it out, combo'd the stuff with a Cathinone and it feels Lush :D

Edit: Oh I see you mentioned Hyoscamine above @Cream Gravy?, is that a naturally occuring tropane? Do you know how it compares to the other 2 I mentioned above, either physiologically or psychologically?

Mainly I called everyone of them Entheogens @Vastness because they have all been used by people for thousands of years more than likely and are plant based medicines, including Datura Inoxia which was taken by the Native Americans. Well actually aside from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose I believe that people didn't start taking it for spiritual purposes until the psychedelic revolution in the late 60's or early 70's but I'd personally still call it entheogen as it's so closely related to it's fellow plants LSA's. The most awe inspiring and beneficial psychedelic experience I'd ever had was on 10 fresh HBWR seeds back in the summer of 2009, the most powerful We Are All One moment I'll probably ever have and a true plus four, it's when I stopped fearing death as we all will live on in everything around us. Interesting thing happened in the 70's actually where a car was pulled over and a kilo of powder was discovered and this was being sold as Mescaline...was actually ground up HBWR probably the first time it was caught out there in the Wild by those Devils who try and stop us. That's my fun fact for the day, remember reading that a number of years ago. Crafty guy who came up with that idea huh, I'm sure he was helping people but should have just been honest with others.

My journey had already begun =D

This is a tale of my experience with Amanita Muscaria an old medicine and spiritual teacher. And how I blended it with a novel synthetic Euphoria called Ephylone or of a breathern in it's family.

*Ephylone is being sent to lab to confirm identity, the vendor has become a shady thief *

1:09 - just swallowed 8 grams of AM. Placed the Mushrooms into gelcaps to avoid the taste. Put on the episode of Hammilitons Pharmacopeia about them to give my Wife an idea of the substance I will be exploring this afternoon.

1:28 - made a hazelnut espresso with warmed milk and sugar to sip on while I wait for the effects to take hold. And had a gelcap with 417mgs of L-Theanine to smooth out any jitters brought on by the caffeine. Also should help calm my nerves while I anxiously await the mushroom to reveal it's true nature.

1:52 - Beginning to feel a mild sedation and somewhat "floaty" sensation. Slight mood lift and a definite sense of euphoria emanating from my being. Just breathing feels very nice and chatting with my Wife is quite enjoyable. She is beginning to prepare some ingredients for the dinner we will cook later on tonight, will be having some stuffed peppers.

2:20 - just went ahead and weighed out an additional 6 grams of aminata's and placed them into two parachutes I chewed up and swallowed. Having them wrapped up in the sheet of toilet paper masked the flavor well tho they didnt taste to bad when they broke open before I quickly swallowed them. The dreamy nature of this drug is very pleasant and I'm reacting very well. Would like to push things a little furthur and I believe this will allow the trip to more fully devel

3:30 - this is such a nice drug I have that floaty euphoria moving through me becoming much stronger than before. It feels very similar to the high from a benzodiazepine and as many of you know they are one of my favorite drugs. I feel so relaxed right now. Been washing all of our clothes in big storage containers due to the laundromats being closed from coronavirus. Using a bar of soap to agitate and deeply wash this act is very calming and brings to mind how people use to take care of this choir years ago. This has been such a pleasurable day and I'm glad I decided to revisit this ancient entheogen. Having some slight visuals and the world seems to be slightly waving back and forth, everything looks very vibrant to me right now.

4:06 - just finished making love to my Wife and oh boy was that intense. The tactile sensation felt noticeably increased and the orgasm was fantastic. The mental imagery when I used my eyes of making all of these sexy poses only made the session all that more enjoyable. Laying back on the couch I feel a surge of relaxation washing over me.

4:40 - Just plugged 50mgs of this Cathinone stimulant/empathogen and the combination of the two is so euphoric and rushy. The ID of that compound is still awaiting to be confirmed but it's suspected to be Ephylone.

5:17 - got off the phone with my inlaws me and my Wife had been face timing. Such a good conversation I love the two of them so much and we have all been talking everyday in these troubled time. After I got off the phone I plugged another 60mgs of the Cathinone but from here on out any redose I take is gonna be orally so I wont comedown so hard later on tonight.

5:32 - took another 60mgs orally to help smoothen out the crash because it wears off super fast when you plug the stuff. Gonna try and bot redose anymore for two hours if I can make it. Also had 400mgs of L-Arginine to keep my blood pressure as lower as possible during the night. Feel so good right now this is the most Empathogenic drug experience I've had in a long time and I needed it dearly.

6:30 - so glad I dropped that oral dose when I did because it really turned it up even furthur and I'm leveling off into a steady peak. Feels so good and I still have like 700mgs of the stuff left so I can really get a nice feel for the drug. It's pretty strong stuff and I'm sure that also has to do with my complete lack of tolerance to this family of compounds righ now. No need to redose anytime soon I'm grooving right now.

7:05 - well just decided to dose another 60mgs alongside 400mgs L-Arginine and 400mgs of L-Theanine definently starting to feel
the comedown so I decided to be ahead of the game should be back up again soon. I'm going to start staggering Gabapentin taking it every 30mins. That's one of my favorites to use alongside of stimulants. Finding it hard to follow the televison program we are watching my mind is moving a thousand miles an hour. Just agitating all the laundry in the bins picking it slightly and wringing the water back in the tub srkpping the clothes and picking up more . This is the perfect thing for me to do all stimmed out like this, lol. Have the tubs right in front of our couch so I dont have to travel anywhere in the house, lol.

7:45 - Well the best part of the peak has past and I'm pretty much just chasing it now I think had 300mgs more Gabapentin just now and 30mgs of Ephylone. Possibly might do a little more in a hour but right now im eating some stuffed cabbage I got from the hot section of the Russian food store and drinking alot of Water, it's pretty delicious. Have a feeling that once the Gabapentin starts to really show its effects the mixture is gonna be nice whenever I mix that with Amphetamine or Cocaine I have nice time kicking back in the crib. Gotta make sure I stay hydrated because I have been sweating profusely all day long to the point I had to change my t-shirt and put on a thick flannel and a pullover because I felt cold as soon as the roll started for some reason when while I was on only Amanita's it seemed like a reasonable temp in the house. Snuggly with a blanket over my shoulders at the moment.

8:45 - you've guessed it I dropped 75mgs more of the Ephylone and 1,500mgs of Gabapentin. Having so much fucking fun right now listening to music that Amanita Muscaria was such a great launching pad. It's like I soared from a dream straight on up into heaven. I'm zooming so fast this anamanaguchi album is the perfect music for me right now I'm so deeply in the zone right now I can feel every beat move thru every diber of my being. Could see this mush mash of drugz I'm on as the perfect chemi chemical ally at a Rave or festival like Electric Zoo here in Brooklyn. Last year I was only on 2C-D which was great but this may have been even more Wild.

10:30 - the Gabapentin made this feel so much smoother and I'm riding this wave of electric feel good loving all night. Just had 1,200mgs more of the Gabbies and 75mgs more of that tasty Cathinone and I'm thinking about plugging one last dose in a hour and then calling it a night. Doubt I'll be falling asleep anytime soon tho I'm having the time of my life right now. Chatting with friends and family and just savoring the moment, life is such a beautiful gift isn't it my friends.

~○~ Midnight ~○~

75mgs Ephylone
600mgs Gabapentin
425mgs L-Theanine
300mgs L-Arginine

Well in the witching hour I have taken the last doses of drugz will be permitted in this day of blissful release quite easily described as some hedonistic pursuit by a pharmacological enthusiast with dreams big as mountains iN SeARcH oF tHe GrAiL to allow the chemical wizards experience to embrace Nirvana with but a taste of a compound...

But sadly my friends even tho this concoction was loving and sweet it is my purpose and neverending pursuit to find our species Soma as the ones before us called it and my search will continue. But I did learn some very important things one of which the Amanita Muscaria is nothing to fear. Even with doses up to a half an ounce it was transparent in the body. Showing me its warm and loving touch with a distinct euphoria and a sensation as if I was floating I'd felt s ok calm and at peace. It was sedating but not in a bad way slightly similar to a benzodiazepine but not as forceful. It was such a dreamy drug and when I'd close my mind I'd cycle through mental images of landscapes I've seen and some unknown and they were vivid and filled with life. With a smile for hours across my face is when my Wife approached me with a question I want expecting. And she asked if she could eat the rest this weekend so she can know how it feels.

I'm very proud of her for some reason even psychonauts hesitate to eat these ancient and wise gifts from Gaia, there is much more to this fungus and I plan on acquiring more and going out furthur by taking 20 grams only staggered throughout the day to ease the digestion. And then aMidSt the peak I pulled out the Ephylone and began the binge. The Mushrooms smooth and dreamy touch gave the stimulating cathinone some smoother ways to which envelope you in its loving embrace. When I would begin to comedown from the plugged or oral doses it wasn't as emotionally draining as just taking that drug on it's own. The Amanita's provided a comforting layer of protection and it was more of a personal choice then a compulsion to do more. This has been very special day for me and I hope that you enjoy my story. With love and lite, and free love for all. My heart is an open book and you can send me PM's anytime and I'll be there to listen.

°☆° Cosmic Charlie °☆°

Last edited:
Enjoy Charlie, we need more Amanita Muscaria experience reports so thanks for adding to the knowledge. Such a famous mushroom, I always wondered if anything was there. It has it's fans. Someday I will experiment too. I may wait till you post more on the topic. Another natural ally would be awesome after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.