• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't count on being able to go to work in a month, Charlie, especially since you're in NY it could be months. :(

So ironic considering you're recent posts in the What is wrong with MDMA today? thread :ROFLMAO:
There are so many things wrong with MDMA today. That aside, nobody has ever answered these questions before, but what about e.g. ALD-52, does that have the same foginess or confusion of 'EU LSD'?

Be safe out there Xorky, don't touch anything unless it's completely neccessary. That is how this thing is spreading, though you are at much less of a risk than I am here in NYC. Believe we are the state that has the most infections now at this point. Yesterday it jumped up to 12,000 cases.

Yeah I obviously had to touch some stuff but avoided touching my face... I tend to touch my face a lot in general and also other stuff, I guess I'm a pretty touchy person. So I have to really be conscious of it. My county only has a few confirmed cases still although I'm sure there are quite a few more people incubating. I am slightly concerned I have it only because I feel sort of like I have a cold since I stayed up late doing drugs a few nights in a row. But likely I'm just really tired. I have the sick-behind-the-eyes feeling a little today. Wish I wouldn't have had to go out but... I did.

Host Defense is actually not such great quality, third party testing has shown.

P.S. sorry for the multi-posting.

Really it's not?

I've always just assumed that it was since he knows so much about Mushrooms and I've learned alot of what I know about them through him. The other three brands of tubs/bags i just got are Microingredients Turkey Tail 50:1 Extract and Om's Turkey Tails and also Om's Broad Spectrum Defense. Do you know anything about those companies?

Personally I have been on Host Defense stuff for years and have had amazing results. I used to get sick literally every 3 or 4 weeks in the past do to my immune system failing because of spending a couple years cycling antibiotics in the past trying to battle an infection that has become chronic. After spending time on higher doses of Medicinal Mushrooms the brought me back from the brink and I only get sick a couple times a year now. Also I like to utilize probiotics as well due to 80% of the immune system being in your got treating myself in this manner has done me better than any other pharmaceutical medications.

Would have never known about Turkey Tails and all the other Mushrooms without Paul Stamets, the man literally saved my life I was on my way to dying from the infections most specifically the respiratory and sinus ones that came very close to becoming chronic as well. I will always continue to buy at least some of my Mushrooms from him in gratitude. If you know of any other companies you can point me towards it would be greatly appreciated. I'm in desperatel need of them and my Wife and I spent around 250 dollars on them this month on them stocking up out of fear of them disappearing from the market place due to this coronavirus.

Mannnnn, today would be a great day to trip if I weren't anxious about moving and our apt wasn't so spartan looking from packing. So bored. My county just announced the closure of all non-essential businesses.

I wonder if the pet store will stay open... our African Fat-tail is picky and only eats crickets and they're hard to keep alive so I have to buy more every two-four weeks... Hey, times like this are what his fat-tail is for right? Riding out hunger :rolleyes:

I wish I had a fat-tail of reserves... I'm at somewhere around 1% body fat lately. Can't eat because the stores have no food. Can't exercise because I'm not eating. Didn't have any fat to burn anyways so now my veins are all popping out and the hunger is really getting annoying. It's a choice between hunger and gut pain...

"Are you familiar with the work of Knut Hamsun?"

Maybe I'll give Hunger another read, seems apt. Don't really care about Knut being a Nazi sympathizer, still a good writer.

Do you think there could be any subjectivity to this? There are those that say acid is acid is acid, and there are those who swear different batches cause different effects. I’m more on the side that subjective effects cause folks to think the acid they have is objectively different. I find AL-LAD indistinguishable from LSD once saturation is reached, with say, 5 standard hits.
Nope. I have three different sources of acid right now the mass production euro white flufff of gamma golbin 95%. This cali 99.9% fluff crystal small scale production. And NZ needle point small scale production.

Even the top producers in europe list their crystal and types of effects. 99.9% LSD is on another level compared to 95% crystal.

At 95% white fluff the nasuesa is very noticeable the confusion on the come up makes the trip rough til it smooths out around 4 hours but still has quite a bit of head fuck in the trip.

This 99.9% cali i just tried showed that american LSD is way way better than european by a far standard this is how LSD should be and is what i like to dose high. The come up is smooth no body load or head fuck your mind feels almost sober just unlocked higher IQ visuals are still psychedelic and reality morphing no confusion or head fuck during whole trip. My main supply i have been doing for years is also like this. What they have in common is small scale production refined. LSD production is a art and europeans have come up with shortcuts to make money and just mass produce LSD with no care for the spirit of chemistry.

The cali crystal can be obtained in liquid blotter or crystal form if people had the money and wanted to lay their own hits.

Every LSD sale at wholesale from chemists are all testing their crystals and all agree that it effects each trip. This is why low quality 80% crystal is usually never laid with if they acutally care about the product.

I could write in depth reports over time on each product. The chemists the wholesale suppliers and anybody who has done alot of different qualities of acid all know LSD requires some very special treatment and care taken to it.

Nope. I have three different sources of acid right now the mass production euro white flufff of gamma golbin 95%. This cali 99.9% fluff crystal small scale production. And NZ needle point small scale production.

Even the top producers in europe list their crystal and types of effects. 99.9% LSD is on another level compared to 95% crystal.

At 95% white fluff the nasuesa is very noticeable the confusion on the come up makes the trip rough til it smooths out around 4 hours but still has quite a bit of head fuck in the trip.

This 99.9% cali i just tried showed that american LSD is way way better than european by a far standard this is how LSD should be and is what i like to dose high. The come up is smooth no body load or head fuck your mind feels almost sober just unlocked higher IQ visuals are still psychedelic and reality morphing no confusion or head fuck during whole trip. My main supply i have been doing for years is also like this. What they have in common is small scale production refined. LSD production is a art and europeans have come up with shortcuts to make money and just mass produce LSD with no care for the spirit of chemistry.

The cali crystal can be obtained in liquid blotter or crystal form if people had the money and wanted to lay their own hits.

Every LSD sale at wholesale from chemists are all testing their crystals and all agree that it effects each trip. This is why low quality 80% crystal is usually never laid with if they acutally care about the product.

I could write in depth reports over time on each product. The chemists the wholesale suppliers and anybody who has done alot of different qualities of acid all know LSD requires some very special treatment and care taken to it.
Have you tried doing a blind trial between the three batches?

I find the effects of all psychs to vary, not always based on dosage or purity, but a number of factors, mainly set and setting. Even 'shitty' MXE found ways to emulate 'good pre-ban' MXE ime. How do explain that other than pure subjectivity?

Have you tried doing a blind trial between the three batches?

I find the effects of all psychs to vary, not always based on dosage or purity, but a number of factors, mainly set and setting. Even 'shitty' MXE found ways to emulate 'good pre-ban' MXE ime. How do explain that other than pure subjectivity?
Yes i have done all of them in the same setting same music same meal before hand.

But even years later the same Euro gammas give me the same physical side effects in all different settings i did them.

I can have different friends test each one blindly and report back their effects without telling what crystal should do what.

I have alot of this stuff and a lockdown that could last two months. So i could put it to blind tests on myself and close friends who all have heavy experince with psychedelics.

for LSD this quality issue has been going around its creation. But its a general conclusion of all big producers and suppliers that purity even a few % has dramatic changes in the come up of a trip.

It could be that the inactive impurities bind to the receptors along side the lsd leading to these physical side effects and less mental clarity.

From what i just tried American LSD in California is on another level to the rest of the world in terms of purity clearness and zero body load.

Usually white fluff LSD fucks with my bladder really bad and gives me more vasoconstriction. But i really like the 95% trip more sometimes the mental intoxication of cloudiness and confusion allows me more to trip out than trying to figure out the next billion dollar business idea like 99.9% crystal like steve jobs.

But i really like the 95% trip more sometimes the mental intoxication of cloudiness and confusion
I'm honestly of the opinion that if there's no mind-fuck or looping it's not LSD. Even AL-LAD produces these effects at high enough doses.

I'm not questioning your logic at all man, it's just that from a scientific standpoint, we know that impurities in LSD aren't active and even if they were they'd be in such small amounts so as to be unnoticed.

I'd be more ready to believe that chemists are (and HAVE been) producing LSD analogues alongside LSD itself and that might give us some of the batch variance that subjectivity doesn't cover.

Not tryna pick an argument, I'm just playing Devil's advocate. This discussion has been being had for at least half a century and shows no signs of clearing up any time soon. So for all I know you could be 100% right about purity and its effects on the experience.

I'm honestly of the opinion that if there's no mind-fuck or looping it's not LSD. Even AL-LAD produces these effects at high enough doses.

I'm not questioning your logic at all man, it's just that from a scientific standpoint, we know that impurities in LSD aren't active and even if they were they'd be in such small amounts so as to be unnoticed.

I'd be more ready to believe that chemists are (and HAVE been) producing LSD analogues alongside LSD itself and that might give us some of the batch variance that subjectivity doesn't cover.

Not tryna pick an argument, I'm just playing Devil's advocate. This discussion has been being had for at least half a century and shows no signs of clearing up any time soon. So for all I know you could be 100% right about purity and its effects on the experience.
I know alot of old school users who would claim that any looping is not LSD. But they are both LSD. The type of crystal affects the trip in some ways Its up to the person to see what type of lsd crystal they really enjoy. I know some people prefer zero body load and mental awakening that has zero head fuck. But i like to switch it up

But if i going to dose 500 ug i want to know to dose it on LSD that i know is not going to trap me in time loops to reduce the risk of a trip really getting out of hand.

The main effects are noticeable in the come up but most of the time they will give way to very similar peaks.

I wish you could try this stuff and then see what LSD without looping or head fuck is like. The first time was many years ago when i encountered high purity 100% mental clarity crystal it revolutionized my understanding of LSD.

I really want to try out every batch of LSD ever made and try under some type of framework show what each type of % lsd crystal can do.

With a molecule that is so potent in the microgram range it would quite complex to try figure out what was happening at the neurochemical level vs 95% to 99% but instead we have to rely on peoples reports and reviews.

That all said. LSD is still LSD i enjoy all types of crystals and personally white fluff is my fav to trip out on the mind fucks as a more recreational trip. While 99% crystal or needle point etc i would say is the stuff that probably win people nobel prize awards invent apple etc like steve jobs.

i want to know to dose it on LSD that i know is not going to trap me in time loops to reduce the risk of a trip really getting out of hand.
Just goes to show, we all trip differently. Time loops and breaking out of them is the whole point of LSD to me, when you break free sometimes you get that glimpse of the infinite. Not to mention, the realization that you're caught in a loop is reason to laugh at the absurd and it's so, so funny. My last 750ug AL-LAD trip I ended up seeing like... all of time. In my head. In regards to myself and my father and his father before him... and then I cried and laughed at the same time.

Lysergimides have a pension for the absurd, and always have me experiencing blended emotions. Like awe, fear, and joy all in one emotion... God knows how that can be, but it is.

God I love acid.

Acid is God.
Tryptamines are the flesh of Christ.
And MXE is the 'holey' spirit.

Just goes to show, we all trip differently. Time loops and breaking out of them is the whole point of LSD to me, when you break free sometimes you get that glimpse of the infinite. Not to mention, the realization that you're caught in a loop is reason to laugh at the absurd and it's so, so funny. My last 750ug AL-LAD trip I ended up seeing like... all of time. In my head. In regards to myself and my father and his father before him... and then I cried and laughed at the same time.

Lysergimides have a pension for the absurd, and always have me experiencing blended emotions. Like awe, fear, and joy all in one emotion... God knows how that can be, but it is.

God I love acid.

Acid is God.
Tryptamines are the flesh of Christ.
And MXE is the 'holey' spirit.
I get that feeling. I like the trips that cross that fine line of insanity / enlightenment. The dark side of LSD is where you really get into touch with reality. 150 ug of white fluff had me a few weeks ago dissolve away into infinity every object just dissolved at the atomic level into the screaming infinite void. The days of forcing myself into time loops to trip out have faded a bit since the loop itself was damaged for me after a 1500 ug eternal hell loop years ago. So i usually like to avoid acid which gives me to much head fuck as the damage is in deep within my mind and it seeps into my trips sometimes during those time loops making me wonder if i was truly ever alive or just reawakening every time to a horrifying infinite reality that is quickly forgotten but for a timeless eternal moment you know you where somewhere that should not be possible only to fully know how crazy and true it is when you find yourself at those crossroads once again.

I get that feeling. I like the trips that cross that fine line of insanity / enlightenment. The dark side of LSD is where you really get into touch with reality. 150 ug of white fluff had me a few weeks ago dissolve away into infinity every object just dissolved at the atomic level into the screaming infinite void. The days of forcing myself into time loops to trip out have faded a bit since the loop itself was damaged for me after a 1500 ug eternal hell loop years ago. So i usually like to avoid acid which gives me to much head fuck as the damage is in deep within my mind and it seeps into my trips sometimes during those time loops making me wonder if i was truly ever alive or just reawakening every time to a horrifying infinite reality that is quickly forgotten but for a timeless eternal moment you know you where somewhere that should not be possible only to fully know how crazy and true it is when you find yourself at those crossroads once again.
There is no darkness without the light. We are gray, we exist in between.

I always take benzos with acid these days so it's easy to beat the 'fear', but it wasn't so easy before I started down this road of medication. My most profound trips were the earliest ones, as I'm sure they are for many of us. The novelty wears off. That 750ug AL-LAD trip though man... I'm still exploring that, even though it was weeks ago now, the mind reels.

I use a 14 mushroom powdered blend bulk mix myself, really happy with it. It's not cheap but it's way cheaper than buying pills. All supplements are massively upcharged when they've been dosed into pills for you.

I've actually just started buying all the 100 grams tubs of powder they got recently like within the last few months instead of the capsules I'd gotten the last few years. It is way cheaper that way, and I'll also bring up the fact that when I bought some from that other brand Om You get 200 grams for the same price but I havent tried that yet so I will see how it goes. That other company Microingredients gave me 227 grams for like 27 so yeah its like twice as cheap as Host Defense so I'm going to be cycling them in the future as well. But the stuff that Paul Stamets sells most definitely works and is not placebo because like I said I get sick maybe twice a year now tops when it used to be like 15 times and I'm not exaggerating.

But yeah you guys are right I'll never buy the capsules again seeing how many doses I just got out the tubs. What I have been doing is putting 200mgs L-Theanine and 800mgs Mushrooms into 000 capsule and taking three or four of them per day. I make a whole tubs worth in one shot and fill up old prescription bottles with them and rip the labels off. My Wife was taking one perday when she caught this "sickness" that's spreading around here and she killed it off in a little over a week. Mushrooms are such a blessing they have helped me so much. Also when I was taking the host defense pre capsules ones I would eat 6-8 per day so maybe that also has something to do with me benefiting so greatly from them and those have like 500mgs in them I believe.

Ohhh...by the way my Amanita's are in transit and I'll be taking some either this weekend or the following one. Going to start with 5 grams I think and just see how i react to them and follow that up the next week with 10 grams leaving me with 13 grams for the final trial. Was doing some reading in the big and dandy today but still have much more studying to do this week in the subject. Was looking into some place to get some Salvia next I was thinking of getting a 10x extract which should be sufficient considering the 20x was fucking crazy and I'd feel a little less anxious if I knew I'd be jumping back in with something a little less potent, I'm sure it's still gonna flip reality upside down regardless.

Last edited:
That's a pity Pfafffed how many have you tried so far?

LSD is one of the best Psychs IMO but I do see some people get side effects with it they cant work through. Also ETH-LAD is amazing and one of the best drugs out there probably, really wanna get my hands on some more of that stuff. Had some beautiful trips on that last year.

Just
That's a pity Pfafffed how many have you tried so far?
Just LSD (five or six times), AL-LAD (once or twice), and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Did a full microdose regimen with ALD-52 and have microdosed with green morning glory pods occasionally, but never so much as a light experience with either. Eth-LAD is on the list, but I don't know when I'll get around to it. I frequently intend to, but something always comes up (like a psychedelic I know I like or one I haven't tried that I'm more curious about.)

So far they haven't felt like very full or rich psychedelics compared to others, have annoying side effects, overstay their welcome with eternal-seeming tweaky comedowns, and sometimes bring out an impatient and hypercritical outlook. I haven't given up on them and have had about the same ratio of enjoyable to unenjoyable experiences with them, but they haven't been standouts to me overall in my limited experience with them. It makes it hard for me to want to pursue a deeper relationship with them in the hopes that something might one day deepen when there are so many other avenues to explore.

Oh, MiPLA and EiPLA do intrigue me, but not enough for me to justify their expense. I don't exist they would play any better with me than the others and they are generally seen to be light duty and recreational. You add expensive to that list and I just can't justify it

Last edited:
Everyone reacts to things in their own way. I felt like lysergamides didn't click with me for years, until they did. I do wish the duration of LSD was shorter, I don't feel like the come-down is cracked out but it does linger on and on, I like it except that it fucks with my sleep for a long time, I am guaranteed to not be able to sleep without assistance, even after the subjective effects are done. For me, LSD is among the most natural-feeling psychedelics, sometimes it doesn't even feel like I'm on a drug, but instead that the trip is emerging out of everything around me and I am sober.

I wish LSD was longer personally 🙄 I love the drawn out insanity. It’s like I become a child again for 12 hours straight. LSD and me have always clicked but obviously everyone has their favorites. I hate mushrooms, even grew them once (strongest I ever had other growers are lazy I guess) and while it was interesting and I once became one with the carpet, I hate how short lived they are. I’m a movie watching type tripper; with acid I can watch 3-5 films before the trip dies out. I can barely get one movie in on mushrooms or other 4-subs. Not that I want those drawn out... tryptamines make me feel unnerved, only downside to acid for me is the gas production in my gut which can be treated with a 5HT3 agonist like odansetron.

Status
Not open for further replies.