• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ket and alcohol mdma and weed is such a fucking amazing combo together. Was so blasted with a few close friends i haven't seen in a long time. We all entered another dimension and was tripping hard on the ket under the stars on a beach for hours.

I liked 4-AcO-DET more after the first couple trials and when I went about 25mgs. If I recall my first two tries correctly they were 10mgs and then 16mgs orally and both the trips I had had a darkish overtone and the visuals were kinda lacking. But once i started taking 25+ they became Euphoric and very powerful visuals I'm recalling this one time where i literally saw the OEV the were of these rotating blocks shifting colors closet thing i could compare it to was watching invisible hands playing with an invisible Rubik's Cube.

It's deff a weird drug in away with how it has that strange vibe in lower amounts but like I said once you start pushing the dose it becomes more similar to the other 4 sub's. I'd ended up giving away alot of that and I did a little experiment but giving them any hints about its effects how it had that darkness and when both friends each took 20mgs they just had very enjoyable 4-sub trips. So who knows maybe I got that in my head from reading so many trip reports and threads that describe that happening, the mind is a funny thing. But you should try it @Pfafffed it's an interesting drug, someday I'd like to combine it with a Dissos and see how far out there I can go.

Yeah, it's weird. People say it's dark and light, easygoing and heavy, chill and anxious, visually stunning and not at all visual, special and nothing special. Guess I'm just going to have to take some to find out for myself one of these days

Might drop some acid later tonight to clear up this migraine. The only thing that has ever worked for me in my life for them. Thought sometimes it only gives relief anywhere from a week to a few months. Hearing that our lockdown could probably be 9 weeks or longer.

Picking up some Amanita Muscaria and going on a little adventure. Took them about 20 years ago and deff tripped but I have no clue what dosage i was on and i wasn't very experienced with drugs at that point. I'd like to know how much i should take @Chris Timothy and if i have to prepare them in any type of way. Going to be getting one ounce and they are already dry would i be able to just crush them down to powder and fill up some gelcaps?

From what I've learned over the years they can feel like a dissociative in a way and have little in common with Psilocybin Mushrooms. Would like to give these and Salvia Divinorium another try this year along with the San Pedro. Through a few of the natural substances in the with the synthetics and mix things up a bit.

Cali 99% crystal is way cleaner and smooth than all the euro crystal i ever done. No fogginess or confusion in the headspace on this come up or body load just pure 100% clarity.

Picking up some Amanita Muscaria and going on a little adventure. Took them about 20 years ago and deff tripped but I have no clue what dosage i was on and i wasn't very experienced with drugs at that point. I'd like to know how much i should take @Chris Timothy and if i have to prepare them in any type of way. Going to be getting one ounce and they are already dry would i be able to just crush them down to powder and fill up some gelcaps?

From what I've learned over the years they can feel like a dissociative in a way and have little in common with Psilocybin Mushrooms. Would like to give these and Salvia Divinorium another try this year along with the San Pedro. Through a few of the natural substances in the with the synthetics and mix things up a bit.

Hey man I'm glad you're alright, I've been thinking of you and hoping you stay well.

Cali 99% crystal is way cleaner and smooth than all the euro crystal i ever done. No fogginess or confusion in the headspace on this come up or body load just pure 100% clarity.
Do you think there could be any subjectivity to this? There are those that say acid is acid is acid, and there are those who swear different batches cause different effects. I’m more on the side that subjective effects cause folks to think the acid they have is objectively different. I find AL-LAD indistinguishable from LSD once saturation is reached, with say, 5 standard hits.

Hey man I'm glad you're alright, I've been thinking of you and hoping you stay well.

Thanks man, Stay Safe also <3

Been staying in the house and playing Video Games all day pretty much. Only go outside to the Food Store that's like 15 blocks away and I make sure not to breathe when people walk past or touch stuff besides the food when I'm in the store. It's a really strange Vibe in these parts and feels like the beginning stages of some kinda horror movie. The infection is spreading like Wild Fire thru my city. Stocked up on a few weeks work of food but I plan on going back to the store one last time and buying three more packs of meat to freeze and 7 cans of Vegetables/Beans and 2 bags of Frozen Vegetables. I can make one package of Chicken Cutlets last us two days.

Just downloaded Monopoly for my Nintendo last night and me and my Wife are going to play a game this evening which should be a fun time. Also just bought Uno this morning which in gonna play Online for a couple hours right now which should be a fun time. Starting to get concerned av ok it when I will be able to go back to work. My boss said two weeks which I'm halfway thru but things are only getting worse here and I feel inside that it maybe a month in reality best case scenario...will see what happens.

Thankfully that sicknessnive been fighting off the last few weeks has finally gone away. Sincerely hoping that it was the Covid19 and I only had a milder case and built up my immunity to it. Was taking massive doses of Medicinal Mushrooms and Black Seed Oil. The Host Defense Mushrooms have become unavailable pretty much on Amazon glad I stocked up when I did. Paid 80 bucks for my last bottle of Comprehensive Immune Support and now I see one vendor selling the same one for 185 dollars, what a piece of filth praying on others like that. People like me with weak immune systems desperately need that in these times. But I also bought close to a kilo of Turkey Tails (8 tubs/bags) and other Blends all togther and have enough now for 6-8 months worth even when taking large doses.

Normally I never have an issue buying these and what scares me most is Paul Stamets has shut down his website Hostdefense.com so he may not even be harvesting more for awhile after this batch runs out. When I went on there and saw that the other day I became sick to my stomach with worry. I like to buy them from him because I know they are of the highest quality. But I did do my research on some other brands and found stuff that is organic and grown in the USA. You dont wanna buy Mushrooms from China because of the large amount of Air Pollution and generally they are just not grown to the same standards of the companies in the states.

~Charlie

Last edited:
I have to go out in a few minutes to go get my breathalyzer interlock calibrated and pay for 2 more months. Guess they aren't going to put a hold on that. I'm gonna stop at the asian food market I think since it's right next door and grab a few things. Also some cat food. It'll be my first time going anywhere except on hikes in 2 weeks.

Man, I've been going to the store weekly still for food; the shelves are always empty and my GI problems have pretty much limited me to eating once daily since the only stuff left is hyper-processed foods that I can't digest. So if they want to make a quarantine work where I'm at they'll have to make it possible for people like me to get fresh food, I can't be having high fructose corn syrup or preservatives in my food...

I have to go out in a few minutes to go get my breathalyzer interlock calibrated and pay for 2 more months.
Of course they're aren't. :cautious:

I haven't been out in forever either, well except to go for walks and jogs. It's crazy that I've been cooped up for this long and have somehow STILL been too busy for psychedelics for the most part. I don't even understand.

Be safe out there Xorky, don't touch anything unless it's completely neccessary. That is how this thing is spreading, though you are at much less of a risk than I am here in NYC. Believe we are the state that has the most infections now at this point. Yesterday it jumped up to 12,000 cases.

Might drop some acid later tonight to clear up this migraine. The only thing that has ever worked for me in my life for them. Thought sometimes it only gives relief anywhere from a week to a few months. Hearing that our lockdown could probably be 9 weeks or longer.

I suffered from cluster headaches from when I was 25-40. Every Spring and Fall, for 4 weeks every other night I would wake up at 2:00AM with an ice pick pain stab to my head and suffer for 40 minutes. I would wimper and just about cry as I was vomiting in pain. The only thing that got rid of it was caffeine. Morphine made it worse. Taking caffeine at 2:00AM sucked but any relief worked. Then at 4:00AM it would come back and the same thing. So I lived with these for years. Never got any medical treatment and knew nothing of tryptamines helping as it was before that knowledge. I will say I have tripped in the middle of these cycles and they did not abort them, but I am glad others are getting relief. Then one year they stopped. I had heard they stop as we get older. Any of the cluster headache boards said the same thing and I can confirm. I have not had one in 16 years so I did grow out of them.

Charlie, very happy to see you sounding (and looking lol) well. Natural psychedelics are all I had access too (and acid) for years as I never had the balls to order RC's and most I got were gifted by good souls. But I did reach for cactus, mushrooms, acid, Salvia, morning glory seeds, etc. I guess that is not bad, kind of glad I missed all those RC stimulants. I just feel they are not healthy and I would have shoveled them in. lol

Salvia is an ally of mine for 20 years. Plain leaf always works once I broke through on 5x. A tobacco pipe with half a gram of plain leaf, two large hits and hold them in. She likes me, treats me well, gives me insight. Silent and dark room is a must and she comes out. Salvia is a character of it's own. In the Dale Pendell book he said it works best when you are in a total funk and have no idea what to do. I usually blast off and feel better for a few days later.

Yup, stay well everyone, I have had more time to read these posts in the social area since we all "sheltering at home" lol (I did that anyway)

Believe it or not the first "psychedelic" of ever taken was Amanita Muscaria when I was in my early teenage years. Think I took like 1/3rd of the ounce I bought remember going to Blockbuster Video with my Mother and them kicking in while I was looking for a game to buy. Remember selecting this game called N2O: Nitrous Oxide for the Playstation and being super fucked up and having trouble walking around the store and I had this tunnel vision going on while I was profusely sweating. Looking back I should have just stayed at home like I plan on doing this time. That game is awesome and I ended up playing it while I would take DXM many times after that and smoking Cannabis. The music in it's by the Crystal Method and you fly this space craft down a tunnel that changes colors patterns and is highly psychedlic.

When I take the Amanita Muscaria this time it's going to be here at my house and I will meditate thru a large portion of the trip and listen to ambient music. Have a feeling it's going to be a much better experience these times because I have tripped hundreds of times since then and will use a better set and setting. Being out in public back then when it hit me had me become somewhat paranoid. Happy to be revisiting these now and in going to write up a trip report next week, doing so will give me something fun to occupy my time while under this quarantine. Really need you to give me some advice on how I should proceed with these @Chris Timothy. Your the most highly experienced person with this drug that I know. Might try smoking a bowl of the Mushrooms on a separate occasion after I go on my trip dosing them orally. Some people talk about getting good effects when using them in such a manner.

So ironic considering you're recent posts in the What is wrong with MDMA today? thread :ROFLMAO:

I like to buy them from him because I know they are of the highest quality. But I did do my research on some other brands and found stuff that is organic and grown in the USA.

Host Defense is actually not such great quality, third party testing has shown.

P.S. sorry for the multi-posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.