• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here use b.capii as the maoi in their changa?
Nope, just use P. harmala extract
Anyone here that uses Rhodelia Rosea?
So glad to hear it works well for ya! There's no doubt that it is active as far as I'm concerned. I absolutely hate it — it makes me feel weird and shitty like most non-psychedelic things that mess with serotonin — but I can easily see it being beneficial for other people.

Havent smoked Salvia since I broke thru the last time 10 years ago. Was definitely one of the more intense experiences I've ever had on a drug period. Was shown that reality is only illusion and we are merely the dream of a higher entity. That myself friends and family have never truly existed in physical form. It was one of the most terrifying feelings I've ever had when that truth sunk in at that moment. And then the entity shot me through the floor of hundreds if not thousands of replicas of my room at a lighting fast speed and then I bounced back up like a bungee cord and was sitting on my bed. What a mindfuck I gave the rest of the 20x extract to a friend of mine.

Maybe I should give it another try and see what happens I'd had maybe 15 previous trips becoming one with an object at times smoking plain leaf but that extract was a whole other animal. I'd have to really work up the courage to do that again it was not fun and games and shook me to my core. But at the same time it was so fascinating and possibly if I was on a platform of LSD or something it could steer it into a direction that is a little less scary, or maybe that would make it even more nutz. That drug is a real wild card and one of the only ones I'm hesitant about in such a way. The salvia trip reports are like no other and I've read tons of them.

If I was to plug 1.5mls of 40% Ethanol mixed with 3.5mls of H2O do you think it would hurt. Wondering if I could get more out of my DOC using it in such a way. That would be around a 2.25mg dose and I'm assuming it would hit pretty fast and shorten the duration a tad. Have any of you tried something like this?

I have not, I imagine it would burn slightly or tingle a bit at least. That's pretty diluted so I wouldn't think it would be too bad.

That's what I was thinking and you hear all these stories about people but chugging and what not so it may be feasible right. Maybe I will go even lower and just try it with 1ml of the DOC and 4ml of water at first actually and since its rectally administered it would be a little more potent than usual I'd assume. Just picked up these decent 5ml oral syringes from the pharmacist so I'll be giving it a whirl in a few weeks. Next thing on my plate is the mystery mix.

Man you guys I feel great today, I finally feel over opiates. Just filled with contentment and happiness right now, my girl and I went hiking... she's been really supportive and sweet since she found out about it and honestly I feel like we're way closer the past few days.

That's great to hear I was talking about getting outside myself with the Wife tommorow and going for a walk through our neighborhood. Been spending the last couple days lounging around the house all stimmed out and I need to do something with myself. Gonna wake up and plug a nice amount of that Phen/Tryp mix and see where it takes me. It's good that my tolerance is low because after today I will know how much to use for future excursions.

Just found this movie that's on Amazon Prime that's about Mushrooms and seems interesting. Gonna watch this and then take it down get a good nights sleep in preperation for my journey. If I'm not where i need to be by an hour I'm gonna double the dose and plug some more. Once I'm peaking I'm gonna take her out for a couple hours to walk in the park I hope that's it's sunny.

Trying to stock up on as much drugs as i can get before a total lockdown. If this shit show lasts the whole year ill probably eat my self through a whole sheet of acid and try escape the physical matrix through spiritual enlightenment via psychedelics.

I don't think it's even possible for me to eat through my stash in a year, even if I went full psycho. You guys should see it, it's mouth-wateringly retarded how many psychs I have. =D

I don't think it's even possible for me to eat through my stash in a year, even if I went full psycho. You guys should see it, it's mouth-wateringly retarded how many psychs I have. =D
Yeah I was looking in my safe yesterday and I was like... shit, I'ma need a bigger safe -_- but my collection is pretty broad. Probably an equivalent number of vials but far fewer psychs in mine. I'd need many years to go through everything.

Finally for once in life my natural affinity towards collecting is paying off at least. Staying home isn't hard when you've got all the psychs/bzds/opioids your heart could desire.

I have a jar full of vacuum sealed bags of blotters plus I think at last count, 64 amber vials of different psychs in 2 different boxes (freezer and closet). =D

I have a jar full of vacuum sealed bags of blotters plus I think at last count, 64 amber vials of different psychs in 2 different boxes (freezer and closet). =D
Okay, I think you have me beat lol. There's maybe 35-40 vials in my collection, various things, some are multiple vials of the same batch. Then I have blotters/lysergimides in a mason jar inside baggies inside foil. Haven't opened it in years... I put some desiccant in there like 4 years ago, hope it's still good. Though, I think lysergimides are hardier than we think; that 5 hit AL-LAD trip I had REALLY threw me hard lol, and I had assumed it was heavily degraded... definitely felt like I had saturated my receptors, such a complete trip.

Eating breakfast right now and then I'm gonna plug some of that Phen/Tryp mix. Not gonna lie I'm a little nervous but I'm pretty sure my tolerance will allow things to be manageable. Made sure that I went to the bathroom twice this morning by drinking some Espresso show it should be free and clear. Took that 5mgs of DOC last Sunday so there should still be a little residual tolerance which isnt exactly a bad thing in a situation like this. Just gonna start with a smallish pile and after an hour if that wasn't enough I will try again with some more. Don't wanna go too far out from the rip and forget how to speak or something my Wife is home here with me. After this afternoon I will have a better idea on how much I should take each weekend, gonna burn through this bag till it's all gone and put all the new Psychs I get on ice. Time for me to start building a new collection.

No trips for me today since I dosed 50mg 2C-C yesterday. It was fun though; I watched Donnie Darko and Dr. Strangelove for the umpteenth time, had some fun insights... The sheer amount of phallic imagery in Dr. Strangelove had me laughing pretty hard. Nuclear war is so absurd... and war itself is the product of men being men.

"Mein Fuhrer! I can VVALK!!!"

Well it was weaker than I anticipated and I'm only at a ++ right now but hovering close to a +++. So I decided to throw 3.5mgs of DOC ontop of it it just to ensure I get to have a full on trip this week. Looks like I'm gonna have to start using that more frequently than i anticipated if i wanna keep tripping every week. Going to need to get that 4-AcO-DET sooner than I'd planned and just start tripping on that as my main compound. Will be getting a small amount of 1-cP-LSD next week so i can break up the DOC trips with that. I'm not saying that the mix doesn't work it surely does and i have that full on smile going like 2C-x give me it seems like that is shining thru more so than the Tryptamines but I really wanna trip hard because it will be my only one of the week you know.

That's a pretty significant amount of DOC i just ate and I'm taking everything within the first hour so it should all work out. I do feel really good right now but massively fucked up my stash. This stuff will be good for light trips when i go out to parties/dinners and stuff in the future so it will surely get put to use. Feels like I'm on like 15mgs of 2C-C or D and 10mgs of a one of those 4-subs, gonna have to just put alot more into the syringe next time and push it. Gonna be a fun night but since I took the DOC so late in the day its gonna keep me up until late as fuck. But since I love this drug deeply it's all good and I'm gonna enjoy the ride. The Phen/Tryp mix is building a little stronger but I'm glad I threw that extra DOC in the combo.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Last year was able to get a 100 pack of individuality sealed NIPRO 1 ml oral syringes for $16 shipped from Walmart . They work pretty good and are really durable.
Might do some 2cb today; ended up plugging 8mgs last Sunday. It's not a full fledged dose but enough for a nice colorful rush. Usually would take more but wasn't in the mood to actually trip that day.

Ugh, after a shitty experiment with a friend with hexen (we didn't even finish the gram and threw the rest away), I managed to black out on etiz for some hours. I was supremely fucked up before I took benzos already (lots of weed + we smoked a gram of 10x salvia extract, a whole other story but that one I'm dying to repeat), and I don't know exactly how it happened, but I had to eyeball some etiz and the rest is history, can't find the baggy anywhere. Nothing really went wrong, except for the fact that I'm only just now feeling like myself again, I was so tired these last few days.

Can't believe this happened, I don't even like benzos, I think I must've spilled some and thought it was some more hexen lol. I don't know if it was the batch btw, but it was very boring, no euphoric rush, just like a very wired coke, useless imo, stuff like 3-FPM is more euphoric for me. Must've been the batch probably, cause my friend said the same thing. In any case, that was a last time with hexen. Hard to resist all of these vendors doing massive sales, but hexen was kind of a must try, since it's gonna get banned real soon.

That's also it for social contact in the coming months, everything is closed, gonna go caveman style and finally try growing a beard.

Good to be back :)

No trips for me today since I dosed 50mg 2C-C yesterday. It was fun though; I watched Donnie Darko and Dr. Strangelove for the umpteenth time, had some fun insights... The sheer amount of phallic imagery in Dr. Strangelove had me laughing pretty hard. Nuclear war is so absurd... and war itself is the product of men being men.

"Mein Fuhrer! I can VVALK!!!"
I loved Donnie Darko, I must've watched it at least 8 times, but it's been years now, I think I have a huge poster still somewhere from when I was 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.