• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id probably eaten around 20 drops from that Vial of LSD over the last 3 days. And im still having beautiful rippling and visual effects up to this very moment. The first night id had 60mgs of MXPr and 18mgs of 4-AcO-DET to start it off with the Acid and later 20mgs of 2C-C dosed at the Peak of the first LSD dose. Pulled an all niter and took more LSD and 30grams of San Pedro in the morning to break my fast alongside a Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese. And as the afternoon approached i swallowed my LSD and place 16mgs of 2C-E in my mouth for the Electric Ladyland Light show spectacular will soon commence please gather your seats....

This journey was one of the most beautiful I've been on as we begin to float down i decided on a nightcap and its only fitting and approved to be Psilacetin and i take my 15mgs of Gods medicine and sip on a Beer like a good chap does.... Going to need to slowly drift back down from cloud nine, have a lot of integration to work on. But at the end of the day out of all the tools id ever used on a vision quest LSD is the most important, can't even put words to describe what happened at some points.

Im going to try and make this one of and make this one of my most informative TR's and i took a few pages of notes. I'll state writing when i come down all the way. May you all be blessed and find what you are seeking.

~Cosmosis Chuck

Last edited:
Wow man sounds like a proper psychedelic weekend! I'm looking forward to the report. It's extremely evident from your posts how positive and great it was for you. :)

Yes Xorkoth, it was a lifechanging series of events.

That's one of the most powerful experiences of my whole life it was so beautiful. Indtroducing all of the Psychedelics gradually after 60mgs of MXPr and 18mgs of 4-AcO-DET was a great launchpad that first nite and probably swallowed 10 drops of LSD over a 6 hour period with a 20mg gelcap of 2C-C thrown in there. Was so visually stunning and spiritual beyond measure.

This was was one of the most Euphoric and immnesibly colourful trips I've had flooded out with Love and orgasmic joy. Acid is my favorite drug now and i feel like my entire being has been realigned, its really something special.

*visuals on MXPr, LSD, 2C-C and 4-AcO-DET were very similar to this while becoming far more intricate and using colours not normally seen i believe or felt for that matter it was the first ++++ experience I've had in years. a merging with the collective consciousness and i left the Hole in the purest state of my being.

~Charlie 🦋 ✨

Last edited:
I found some propylhexedrine I still had, and did some before going to band practice yesterday. Had a nice day, came home, and drank 7 x 7.5% beers within maybe 4 hours. Woke up feeling rough... it was bad enough that I decided to take 1mg of etizolam to take the edge off the hangover. It worked great... I feel pretty good now. I really need to quit drinking like that though, it's so bad for you. There's those pills they make that prevent the formation of acetaldehyde if you take them, which basically prevents the hangover and organ damage (or most of it). I'm guessing they're expensive which sucks because I'm really tight on cash right now. But I'm thinking about getting some. That, and not randomly doing stimulants, which are the biggest trigger for drinking for me.

Better late than never... good luck! :p

Not that you needed it, it appears - swirly, to say the least! Were you planning to do all that stuff when you started with the MXPr or do you just kind of decide as you go along? :)

Usually i will plan on doing one set of substances in this case which was MXPr, LSD and 4-AcO-DET. But then once im in that deep psychedelic state i like to push it sometimes and see how far down the Rabbit hole i can truly go. Once the 2C-C was in the mix i melted down and become one with everything. It was the most incredibly visual psychedlic experience id ever had in my entire life. Stayed up through the night and had plans on apartment hunting so i decided to prolong the trip with different compounds.

I found some propylhexedrine I still had, and did some before going to band practice yesterday. Had a nice day, came home, and drank 7 x 7.5% beers within maybe 4 hours. Woke up feeling rough... it was bad enough that I decided to take 1mg of etizolam to take the edge off the hangover. It worked great... I feel pretty good now. I really need to quit drinking like that though, it's so bad for you. There's those pills they make that prevent the formation of acetaldehyde if you take them, which basically prevents the hangover and organ damage (or most of it). I'm guessing they're expensive which sucks because I'm really tight on cash right now. But I'm thinking about getting some. That, and not randomly doing stimulants, which are the biggest trigger for drinking for me.
You really should lay off the stims, they're prone to demanding poly-substance use of downers in order to stave off side effects.

Don't mean to preach, I cannot cast a stone, I have so many faults. But I want you to be healthy Xork and stims are your enemy. Let them be a once in a blue moon friend. Once a month at a party or festival.

Link? I was looking at some myself. There were some linked here earlier and I might try those ones, they really weren't that expensive when you take the price of alcohol into account.

Also, I failed in quitting tobacco cold turkey. I held out for about a week, the first days were the hardest with random intense cravings that lasted for about 10 minutes which were very hard to resist but I managed, but the week after I cracked after a couple beers. Rough..... next time I try I'll be better prepared.

^ better luck next time eh? At least you know you can get through the hard part now. Drinking really is the killer of all resolve when it comes to quitting stuff that you have an association with drinking, IME, whether that be nicotine, or cocaine... I generally think now that in order to give yourself a proper chance quitting such things, it's pretty much a necessity to also give up drinking for some length of time, and then when and if you choose to go back to it, do so very carefully...

Usually i will plan on doing one set of substances in this case which was MXPr, LSD and 4-AcO-DET. But then once im in that deep psychedelic state i like to push it sometimes and see how far down the Rabbit hole i can truly go. Once the 2C-C was in the mix i melted down and become one with everything. It was the most incredibly visual psychedlic experience id ever had in my entire life. Stayed up through the night and had plans on apartment hunting so i decided to prolong the trip with different compounds.
I'm continually amazed by the ability of some people to "do stuff" immediately after such epic psychedelic escapades.

Saying that I just remembered I did go apartment hunting once the day after an acid/ephenidine combo although I did take a bunch of kratom in effort to level myself out. It seemed to go OK although I didn't end up moving in the end, but I'd probably try not to do that again because I realised afterwards I forgot to ask about a bunch of important stuff and was pretty fuzzy on a lot of minor details about the area... thinking about it I'd probably blame ephenidine's brain scrambling "afterglow" for that moreso than the acid.

Cigarettes are really tough to quit for some reason. I find myself in the same boat.

I had the link open but restarted my computer. I think Delsyd posted a link a couple of days ago in this thread.

I'm continually amazed by the ability of some people to "do stuff" immediately after such epic psychedelic escapades. Saying that I just remembered I did go apartment hunting once the day after an acid/ephenidine combo although I did take a bunch of kratom in effort to level myself out. It seemed to go OK although I didn't end up moving in the end, but I'd probably try not to do that again because I realised afterwards I forgot to ask about a bunch of important stuff and was pretty fuzzy on a lot of minor details about the area... thinking about it I'd probably blame ephenidine's brain scrambling "afterglow" for that moreso than the acid anyway.

I frequently go to work on the tail end of strong experiences. Of course since I work at home doing something that is easy for me, it's not such a daunting task. :)

Haha yeah, I do that too sometimes, although I try to avoid even that most of the time right now. I think my mindset is maybe not the greatest for balancing psychs and everyday life since I seem to be quite often vaguely stressed about something, usually work, even though my situation would surely be laughed at by someone who, say, had to make a living scavenging for toxic metals in a third world slum. That and my drug use has skewed more towards the dissociative end of the psych-dissociative spectrum of recent, which IMO just has a far more scrambling effect... I dunno, that or I'm just making excuses for being lazy. :LOL:

Yeah, regular disso usage makes me feel far more scattered and almost like I can't trust myself to behave normally, or be able to function. I remember when I was doing 3-MeO-PCP often, I would practically have panic attacks at work sometimes because I felt like I couldn't make myself function properly and it made me feel like I was losing my grip on sanity. Whereas a good psychedelic trip leaves me feeling, at worst, distracted, but I am still me, I can still function, in fact my mood is better than average.

I very rarely use dissos anymore, I think the toll they take from regular usage is too great. Though I have more experiments to do with MXPr for sure.

^ better luck next time eh? At least you know you can get through the hard part now. Drinking really is the killer of all resolve when it comes to quitting stuff that you have an association with drinking, IME, whether that be nicotine, or cocaine... I generally think now that in order to give yourself a proper chance quitting such things, it's pretty much a necessity to also give up drinking for some length of time, and then when and if you choose to go back to it, do so very carefully...
Indeed, I'd need to give up stims too, they're just as bad as drinking when it comes to the craving for tobacco. Dissos weirdly suppress it though, but being high for days/weeks on end isn't a good solution as well =D
I smoked casually for years, only when out and/or drinking, and I never thought I could be addicted, and before I knew it there was no clear way back. Sucks!

Half gram of Bridgesii derived Mescaline HCl on the weekend. Probably the purest mesc crystals I've had. I usually prefer cactus tea over solid extracts, but this stuff was something else.

I laid back on the couch and fell into what could be described I guess as a meditative or hypnotic state. I saw technicolor imagery of underwater cities and strange alien worlds. It was only upon sitting up and sort of snapping out of it that I realised I had been hallucinating. At the time, I felt simply 'present' in these places as an observer.

The imagery was detailed with regards to the vivid colour palette and volume of activity, but stylistically quite simplistic, like a cartoon (similar to the animation from Yellow Submarine).

Smoked some very crude DMT later on, actually got a pleasant body rush and euphoria, only mild visual changes.

Sounds great Kaden. :) I loved my pure mescaline HCl experience, I also prefer cactus though as I find the experience more immersive and heavier (in a good way).

I have just joined again after I blocked my self out following a wobble last year. Now I have realised the problem was me and not the media I consume I wanted to come back. I also had a great experience yesterday, 250mg mescaline HCL in the morning coffee and 50mg 2C-C at the tail end (T+9hours) gave me the most insane CEV’s. Very similar to the underwater cities described above in beautiful flashes of pink, green and purple. Was a beautiful blissful day and night. Didn’t need any help sleeping with those two, just a green tea.

Wow, sounds like a great trip. :) Not sure who you were last year on here, but welcome back!

I look forward to hearing about it, man. :)

I was just looking at P{IHKAL and noticed entry #2, 4-ALLYLOXY-3,5-DIMETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE (AL). Sounds pretty lovely, I have never heard of it before. It's not often that I am totally unfamiliar with a drug that's in PIHKAL or TIHKAL.
that's Allylescaline, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.