• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to finally test out this new batch of acid tomorrow to gauge its potency before i trip with a possible future partner to make sure its a decent but not completely reality destroying for her due to taking a long break from acid.

I tripped this weekend and a buddy, who had never tripped before, only took half a tab and almost seemed over whelmed. I had forgotten how strong the experience could feel to the uninitiated. I just recently got back into it after a 15-20yr break. I'm not trying to break boundaries, so I have only been taking 1-2 but I jumped back in like a fish in water.

I got a date with a cactus coming up. Couldn't be more stoked about it.

Going to finally test out this new batch of acid tomorrow to gauge its potency before i trip with a possible future partner to make sure its a decent but not completely reality destroying for her due to taking a long break from acid.
Well wishing you a really solidly enjoyable and productive trip, in the name of science of course hehe! Good vibes your way bro, I will think of you now with interest and and wonder at how the experience is.

Make sure to come back (still) fully sane and intact to continue sharing your experience and wisdom with us.

I'm still surprising myself with the potency of 10ug microdoses. It may be tekated a lot to my high cannabis medicatedness, it probably is in fact.

Edibles daily for digestion, vapor is less lately. I am finding now that where edibles are lacking for me and don't satisfy my craving to be high, to transcend, if I just supplement with vapor, high potency, things are complete and I am vaping much less.

But I'm still very medicated and I'm sure the 10ug is bumping things up, and vice versa.

Which is kind of good and bad. I get a fuller psychoactive/ hallucinogenic experience all round while still properly practicing the microdosing programme to achieve the automatic benefits.

I have always found that psychedelics work no matter what. I never worry, like- "I didn't notice much introspection or insights from that trip" sort of thing I hear and see a lot.

And at the same time even if I feel really down and tired and shity in the following days I know that I can still receive the full benefits from the experience which will unfold and manifest in my psyche when the time is right and I am ready.

Of course this isn't black and white and we can approach things and achieve much more depending how.

Anyway, sorry bro. Just wanted to say have a really good one I hope to set you up nicely for the co-trip.

It's been a while since I've tripped, might finally try 2C-D this week. Got quite a bit of it, and from what I've read, it sounds lovely. Is supposed to combine perfectly with 2C-B and C too :)
Have I mentioned I love phens? Love all of them, well maybe not exactly, with BOHB I'd only go as far as saying I 'liked' it, damn headache...

Ooh, 2C-D can be delightful! It's like psychedelic tea, a cotton candy confection. Unlike a lot of psychedelics, it's great at every dose, too.

I like it best rectally, though, so I can quickly boost the dose if I want more. And don't write it off it's dull - only about half of my experiences with it were awesome

Hell yeah, you have to clear your nose out. I put a little water in my hand and snort then lift my head up and snort again to get it all the way through.
Just a minor, but fairly important, HR point regarding nasal irrigation - while snorting water straight from the tap can feel like it helps in the moment, it is not really advisable because it can dilute and wash away your nose's natural mucinated fluids, as well as mess up the electrolyte balance leading to further drying and harm. It's also possible, although mercifully, very rare, to catch a brain eating bacteria from snorting water that has not been boiled or otherwise treated first, which causes amoebic meningitis and is almost always fatal.

Depending on where you live there may be specific guidelines regarding the use of tap water, but tap water that is safe for drinking is not necessarily safe to use for nasal irrigation, and unless otherwise indicated by your local water municipality it should be considered to be explicitly unsafe to use for this purpose.

I just had a quick google for some references for this and found one example from a locale in Australia which details why nasal irrigation using tap water should not be done: https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/N_R/Nasal-irrigation-is-it-safe

Key points:

When does nasal irrigation become unsafe?
Harmful microorganisms may be found in any water, including drinking water that has not been correctly:
  • filtered
  • treated
  • disinfected.
These microorganisms may include certain amoebae which may be quite safe to drink, but when they are forced into the nasal passage they can live, grow and spread up into the brain.

Once in the brain they can cause amoebic meningitis.

What is amoebic meningitis?
Amoebic meningitis (primary amoebic meningoencephalitis) is a disease that causes inflammation and eventual destruction of the brain and its lining. It is rare but usually fatal.

It is caused by a single-celled amoeba Naegleria fowleri that occurs naturally in fresh water and damp soil.

Naegleria fowleri can thrive in water temperatures between 28 °C and 40 °C.

The following symptoms usually occur within 5 days (between 1 to 7 days) of infection:
  • severe and persistent headache
  • sore throat
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • high fever
  • sleepiness
  • death.
What is amoebic meningitis?
Amoebic meningitis (primary amoebic meningoencephalitis) is a disease that causes inflammation and eventual destruction of the brain and its lining. It is rare but usually fatal.

It is caused by a single-celled amoeba Naegleria fowleri that occurs naturally in fresh water and damp soil.

Naegleria fowleri can thrive in water temperatures between 28 °C and 40 °C.

What type of water is safe to use for nasal irrigation?
The types of water safe for nasal irrigation include:
  • distilled or sterile water
  • boiled and cooled tap water
  • tap water passed through a filter with an absolute pore size of 1 micron or smaller.

So yeah... please don't snort tap water. Amoebic meningitis has a fatality rate of 98.5% over the last 60 years.

A far better option is to buy one of those saline nasal sprays - you should be able to get them from any standard pharmacy or health shop. Make sure to get the ones that JUST contain saline. If you're not sure, usually have a look at the ones for infants under 3 years, typically these will just be saline. Obviously a lot of these sprays contain topical decongestants like xylometazoline which will help in the moment but in the long run increase harm to your nose by constricting blood vessels and causing rebound congestion, which is not what you want to clean your nose (not just temporarily unblock it so you can keep on snorting ketamine - you degenerates ;) - not proud to admit I have done this). Make sure not to use these sprays past the use by date. I always keep a few of these around whenever I know I'm going to be putting stuff up my nose.

Last edited:
Just a minor, but fairly important, HR point regarding nasal irrigation - while snorting water straight from the tap can feel like it helps in the moment, it is not really advisable because it can dilute and wash away your nose's natural mucinated fluids, as well as mess up the electrolyte balance leading to further drying and harm. It's also possible, although mercifully, very rare, to catch a brain eating bacteria from snorting water that has not been boiled or otherwise treated first, which causes amoebic meningitis and is almost always fatal.

Depending on where you live there may be specific guidelines regarding the use of tap water, but tap water that is safe for drinking is not necessarily safe to use for nasal irrigation, and unless otherwise indicated by your local water municipality it should be considered to be explicitly inadvisable to use for this purpose.

I just had a quick google for some references for this and found one example from a locale in Australia which details why nasal irrigation using tap water should not be done: https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/N_R/Nasal-irrigation-is-it-safe

Key points:

So yeah... please don't snort tap water. Amoebic meningitis has a fatality rate of 98.5% over the last 60 years.

A far better option is to buy one of those saline nasal sprays - you should be able to get them from any standard pharmacy or health shop. Make sure to get the ones that JUST contain saline. If you're not sure, usually have a look at the ones for infants under 3 years, typically these will just be saline. Obviously a lot of these sprays contain topical decongestants like xylometazoline which will help in the moment but in the long run increase harm to your nose by constricting blood vessels and causing rebound congestion, which is not what you want to clean your nose (not just temporarily unblock it so you can keep on snorting ketamine - you degenerates ;) - not proud to admit I have done this). Make sure not to use these sprays past the use by date. I always keep a few of these around whenever I know I'm going to be putting stuff up my nose.

Oh wow, I didn't even think about the tap water being unsafe. Thank you! I should be able to find some saline spray on Amazon. Amazon has everything. Haha Thank you again! 💖

I recently got these pills that you’re supposed to take after your last drink and it will prevent a hangover. I took them every night that I was at Hulaween and didn’t have a single hangover.
I need to try them after a heavy drinking night to make sure they actually work but so far they seem to be doing the trick.
I can’t remember what they’re called but I’ll let you know later.
Also I’ve heard that activated charcoal works great. And in extreme cases IV fluids clear up hangovers too. I want to try IV fluids at some point just to see what it feels like to go from very hungover to normal.

This is the best I've tried.

This is the best I've tried.

The ones I got are called Cheers (formerly Thrive+) and they have the same main ingredient, dihydromyricetin. That seems to be the alcohol hangover cure. It also lowers levels of alcohol in the body, which might be useful for you Xork for the blowing to get your car started, it might speed the process up.

Damn bro that is so fascinating, I'm going to tell my girl about it she loves to drink. Personally i try to limit my alcohol use primarily due to my acid reflux. When i drink i get really painful heartburn, and it sticks around for days afterword. I've actually been talking to her about quitting drinking for a couple years to let my GI improve again, had to do that years back.

Today i got some really good Cocaine.
Been sniffing lines throughout the day at work.
Probably the best drug for a Chef in existence :)

Just dropped now. really love this blotter its laid on super thin feels like nothing is in your mouth. Going to see where the night takes me.

I'll say! Jesus...
Indeed =D I think we'll end the trials there, don't think he enjoyed it that much even.

On another note, I tried 2C-D tonight, and it was awesome, everything about it was so warm and goodhearted, my body and mind felt so in tune. Thinking came all so natural and to I could, to my surprise, transform my thoughts into words very easily. Very pleasantly surprised, it was a little short though, but it makes a GREAT addition to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.