• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries mate. Most of what I talk about these days is how much I need/love bzds. And how the opioid crisis is a lie/CIA/Chinese invention to create chaos and consolidate power.

>.>
Well Purdue pharma sure did make a lot of money from this Chinese CIA experiment.
I’ve known enough junkies to assure you the opiate crisis is very real. And the addition of fentanyl just took the crisis up a notch.

Xorkoth your story gave me a craving for eating some pussy, nom nom nom!!!!
What drugs are best for pussy eating? I used to love getting high on 3meo and fucking like an uncaged beast, but it doesn’t really have that effect on me anymore.
2-fma is great for long sex sessions but it makes my mouth too dry to eat pussy for long.
So what’s the best pussy eating drug?

Well Purdue pharma sure did make a lot of money from this Chinese CIA experiment.
I’ve known enough junkies to assure you the opiate crisis is very real. And the addition of fentanyl just took the crisis up a notch.
Fair enough. I won't deny that Oxy over-prescribing is a real issue of the past. I won't deny that it has killed and ruined lives. But I still think the fent/opioid crisis was intentionally manufactured by some dark force.

And I truly believe that deep down it's a crisis of the soul, that Americans are becoming depressed in exponentially increasing numbers, and opioids offer an easy alternative to physical/mental anguish.

You can still fuck it, you just won’t be able to finish for a very long time.
A wise man once said, the journey is the destination. Apply that to sex and you won’t feel so bad about not cumming. Also you can use that when your partner complains about not cumming as often as you do.

Well depending how buzzed you are the getting it up part can be a bit hard (no pun intended) :LOL:

If it's all about getting the woman off you need never penetrate. It's well known that the clitoris is the source of female orgasm and I feel bad that as a man I thought women could get off from penetration for so long. What an ignorant man I was. Now I always pay the clit the attention it so deserves ;)

And I truly believe that deep down it's a crisis of the soul, that Americans are becoming depressed in exponentially increasing numbers, and opioids offer an easy alternative to physical/mental anguish.

Agreed. I think opioid use has increased because of an increasing sense of desperation/existential depression/anxiety/dread, and facilitated by overprescribing, but overprescribing is not the cause. And it's being used now to punish people who legitimately need opiates for pain, it's fucked up.

As for the best pussy eating drug... it's the same as the best drug for all kinds of sex. GHB. Highly recommend, oh my god, it is absurd. I really wish I could use it responsibly so I could take it for sex still.

I believe you dawg, I dunno why but I do.
Since I don’t have GHB I’ll take Phenibut and 2fma instead, that’ll have to do the trick. I’ll keep a passion fruit La Croix on my bed side table because Passion fruit will compliment the flavor of pussy.
Also it seems like the most appropriate fruit for sex.

Hmm you know, I was wondering why my 2 drops of LSD from my new vial wasn't very strong at all... it just occurred to me that I dropped it onto some random bits that I tore off a cigarette pack's cardboard. And I remembered that a lot of paper/cardstock is bleached with chlorinated bleach. If it was, it probably would have destroyed a lot of the LSD. So that would explain it. Fortunately I only did that to 2 of the 98 drops, so next time I'll make sure to drop it in my mouth or onto candies or sugar cubes or something.

Yes, I'd prefer the Sugar Cube method i suppose it's pretty Classic. About 20mins ago i decided to take 7mgs of Psilacetin with a 50mg THC cookie spaced throught out the day. Gonna eat the other half in a few hours and smoke bowls as well. Decided to only goto the Pre-Party tonight cuz the show dont start till 11pm and i have to work in the morning. Sorta why im just enjoying my day of Relaxation.

Still could feel the DOC coursing thru me as i woke up at 3am, tripping. That's always a strange feeling amirite, suppose the 4 beers allowed me to pass out for a bit. Already felt the glow and took the Tryptamine to enhance it a bit. I find that I've grown to enjoy 4-AcO-DMT in MacroDoses as I've worked with it many times as the years pass. Well this dose is quiet higher than what id normally use for that but I'm accounting for tolerance. With a fresh week i enjoy 3-4mgs for a nice Sparkle.

Starting to kick in, Gonna smoke Cannabis :D

~Charlie

Last edited:
Altoids are a good classic substrate for LSD liquid. Wrap em up in foil. Be sure to lick the foil clean ;)

Plus then you don't have to eat so much sugar. I try not to eat so much personally, too psychoactive.

Haha, that's quite a story @Xorkoth, I should visit this thread more often.

@Cosmic Charlie, I must say, you seem to have the work/life/tripping balance down, seen you posting a few times recently about squeezing in trips, always on interesting and fun substances when you have to work the day after or even in the evening that day or something. Kudos! Have you always been like this? Personally as much as I love to trip I think if I had to do anything the day after let alone later in that day it would make me anxious... or even if it didn't make me anxious I'd be liable to just sack everything off and sit around smoking weed the next day. :LOL:

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is to ask if anyone has read Vortech's book on MXE? Just got a paperback myself which I was surprised to see existed. Am on a little MXE now so seems a fitting time to have a read.

Haha, that's quite a story @Xorkoth, I should visit this thread more often.

@Cosmic Charlie, I must say, you seem to have the work/life/tripping balance down, seen you posting a few times recently about squeezing in trips, always on interesting and fun substances when you have to work the day after or even in the evening that day or something. Kudos! Have you always been like this? Personally as much as I love to trip I think if I had to do anything the day after let alone later in that day it would make me anxious... or even if it didn't make me anxious I'd be liable to just sack everything off and sit around smoking weed the next day. :LOL:

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is to ask if anyone has read Vortech's book on MXE? Just got a paperback myself which I was surprised to see existed. Am on a little MXE now so seems a fitting time to have a read.

Would very much like to buy his Book and read it would you be able to provide me with a link either here or in a PM. For me i have spent a large deal of my life in a Psychedlic State and go through periods in which i get the calling frequently. I always trip and for most years monthly but there have been some periods and I'm in one of those years now where its on a Weekly if not more Often basis. I can Cook thru the Dinner Rush with full on Visuals going on and go about business as usual.

People do not know i am on a Psychedelic Drug unless i tell them. This excludes Heroic doses I'd of course only take in the privacy of my own home. Feels i am making a lot of progress on myself and becoming in tune with the Universe and the Vibration of Love in which it sends us always. Taking this 4-AcO-DMT today reminded me that it's what i should be working with for awhile.

It's the kind of drug that truly opens my heart wide open. Going to be taking LSD and this interchangeably for awhile, see where this journey is leading me. The Tryptamines seem to be the most intresting drugs at all to me in general. Thinking about possibly throwing an MPT trip in there a couple months from now if it feels like the right time. But as i sit back sipping this Beer and smoking Marijuana i feel so grateful, we all should for having this chance to experience life as a huming, before we merge back from Essence of which we came.

Love you all ❤

Last edited:
Would very much like to buy his Book and read it would you be able to provide me with a link either here or in a PM. For me i have spent a large deal of my life in a Psychedlic State and go through periods in which i get the calling frequently. I always trip and for most years monthly but there have been some periods and I'm in one of those years now where its on a Weekly if not more Often basis. I can Cook thru the Dinner Rush with full on Visuals going on and go about business as usual.

People do not know i am on a Psychedelic Drug unless i tell them. This excludes Heroic doses I'd of course only take in the privacy of my own home. Feels i am making a lot of progress on myself and becoming in tune with the Universe and the Vibration of Love in which it sends us always. Taking this 4-AcO-DMT today reminded me that it's what i should be working with for awhile.

It's the kind of drug that truly opens my heart wide open. Going to be taking LSD and this interchangeably for awhile, see where this journey is leading me. The Tryptamines seem to be the most intresting drugs at all to me in general. Thinking about possibly throwing an MPT trip in there a couple months from now if it feels like the right time. But as i sit back sipping this Beer and smoking Marijuana i feel so grateful, we all should for having this chance to experience life as a huming, before we merge back from Essence of which we came.

Love you all ❤

That is so beautiful and true ! <3

Thank You for that ☺

^^^Thanks for responding Cosmic Charlie, have PM'ed you.

I didn't know Vortech and I don't mean to hijack anyone else's genuine grief, or to dredge up anything uncomfortable for anyone who did know him but when I saw this book pop up completely unexpectedly I recognised the username right away and was strangely moved... my only interaction with him I remember I think was in the 3-MeO-PCP thread, a discussion about different batches having different effects where I remember being kind of dismissive about Vortech's suggestion to categorise different batches by "the colour of their spirit"... :)

I actually just posted the link publicly in another thread - the "How High Are You" one - I guess I'll post it here too, I hope that's OK, although I don't know why it wouldn't be, for some reason I was weirdly nervous about posting this link, like there's something spooky about it or somethng! :unsure:

3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE: A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis

I've always been a skeptic of attempts to use quantum mechanical ideas to explain consciousness, and I've just been dipping into this book so far but there are some sections I find particularly captivating, one of them being the section on quantum computation and how it relates to the nature of consciousness, in fact I'm seeing a lot of familiar concepts from a trip I had recently on 3-HO-PCP, and vortech does describe his ideas here in a really interesting and beautiful way... I would actually like to quote a passage here for y'all to appreciate but I've spent enough time Bluelighting in the early stages of this rare escapade (for me) into the drug in question. ;) Wishing you all happiness, peace, and freedom from suffering. (y)

I don't have an issue with Vortech being mentioned, Vastness. I imagine he would love for us to be talking about him and his work. I, too, did not realize his book was published. I still have various drafts of it he sent me somewhere on a hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.