• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a drop per mL conversion ratio. I mean I'm of the opinion that a drop can probably vary slightly based on humidity and temperasture of the liquid, and size of the dropper. Like I said I'd prefer a sheet but I took what was available as I've had this LSd before and it's great. Also really cheap.

I'd think if it was in Ethanol and kept in the Freezer a vial of LSD would last many years. When taken out to use I'd wait like 6 hours or better before i open it to dose on sugar cubes. Anybody know of people storing LSD like this for 20+ years?

I just wish micro-dots were still a thing. Or gel-tabs were more common. In all my years of tripping (8 or so) I've never seen microdots and I've seen geltabs once.

I want some just because they're ideal for long term storage. Geltabs and microdots offer the LSD the best protection from exposure.

Yeah true. I've actually also never seen microdots or gels.

I'd think if it was in Ethanol and kept in the Freezer a vial of LSD would last many years. When taken out to use I'd wait like 6 hours or better before i open it to dose on sugar cubes. Anybody know of people storing LSD like this for 20+ years?

Actually I don't think it matters when you open it. it matters with dry powders stored in the freezer, because the temperature differential if they're not room temperature causes condensation to form in the vial. But since the LSD is already in liquid it shouldn't matter.

Bring back microdots!!!!

Please though, really. It's been a dream of mine for years to have a 2 dram vial full of 100ug microdots filled to the brim of the vial and sealed and never opened, just to look at.

It's for posterity guys. Think of the children! Think of the future! :rolleyes:

Hey so, it's Halloween right? I already did my spooking and saw The Lighthouse this morning (great film btw will not sleep well tonight lol), but I tripped 60mg 2C-C yesterday. Would it be foolhardy to take 4-aco-dmt tonight? Or more 2C-C? Or should I perhaps just consider sticking to a stim/bzd combo for my outings?

#whatshouldItakeplzbanme

It would work a lot better to take 4-AcO-DMT than it would to take 2C-C, since you did 2C-C yesterday. I mean you'll have some tolerance but I trip 2 days in a row almost every time I go to a music festival and if you don't do it often, and mix up drug families, it's not a big deal.

#goalz
lsd_microdots1.jpg

Lol =D

I dropped a drop on each of 2 little squares of cardstock I cut. I want to dose 1 or 2 hits of that L tonight but not yet. About to head to my friend's house, we're gonna go trick or treating with her kids and some other friends. It's cold and rainy and windy though. I also don't have a costume. I'm wearing several layers including a winter coat. When the kids ask I'm gonna tell them I dressed as a guy who's cold. %)

But yeah it's supposed to freeze tonight... earlier it was 75 degrees. Crazy weather day.

I'm thinking I'll just dose some etizolam myself, my friends are saying they can't stay out late and I wouldn't be social on a psych anyhow.

No one said you don't work at NASA, who cares? am I or anyone else lose sleep over this? Haha, lol. Keep improvin yourself.

It's very hard to talk yourself out of not having another drink when you stumble upon the idea of a lifetime. Please pardon the drunk statements.

So I suppose we can't but have the good news without standing in sharp beer, wine, and vodka bottle shards. Well it needed something bloody and gloomy to be fit as halloween material didn't it? 🎃

To be fair, you won't believe what it takes for me to curb cynicism either.

The local chemists must be doing the hard work pumping out sheets. Also going to pick up a different batch of 300 ug. Trusted friend said a half totally had him tripping balls to the walls alot harder than the classic goblins.

Party sucked lmao, I should've known. Didn't want to waste my MDMA on it, instead I went to another party with 2 friends which was epic, in part due to this amazing mephedrone. Chilling until the afterparty kicks off, could be a while.

Love this mephedrone, what a difference in batches

Be well PD, I'm sorry for soiling this thread with these party drugs

Hope you have a great night Buzz im on my way home from work gonna try and sleep fast. Have to wake up early to head back to the city gonna take 2mgs of DOC as soon as i get up and will probably be just leaving the appointment with my girl as it kicks in. Gonna spend the day listening to music and smoking Cannabis plan on cooking with my girl. Had a really amazing time on that monday so I'm back for more.

Then on Saturday is that EDM show is going on and i will end up tripping for the second day in a row. Thinking about either 20mgs of 4-HO-MET or 40mgs of 4-AcO-EPT. Sorta leaning towards the later do to the friendly/zEN like headspace which im sure will feel lovely out on the floor. Haven't taken a dose of that one this big so im pretty excited about it. Feels slightly less potent than the HO variant so that should be a nice size dose.

Gonna be a nice couple days of tripping.
And then the following week i dance with Lucy ❤

Be well PD, I'm sorry for soiling this thread with these party drugs
No worries mate. Most of what I talk about these days is how much I need/love bzds. And how the opioid crisis is a lie/CIA/Chinese invention to create chaos and consolidate power.

>.>

I took 2 drops last night, and I really am wondering how strong it is because I feel like I didn't trip too much. However I also tended up doing coke and drinking so... that might be why.

But last night was crazy. My friend's friend's friend came, he's a coke dealer and had a HUGE fucking bag of shit from Miami (where he lives), it was nuts, he was giving it out like it was nothing. At the show he ended up offering it to this girl who was fucking out there, but it was all back at my friend's house, so he invited her back, obviously trying to bang. Her friend came with her and we all crammed into the guy's car (he drove because he wasn't drinking). Her friend seemed freaked out, I ended up sitting next to her and she put her arm around me and asked if it was okay because it made her feel comforted. I was like, sure. The other girl sat up front and was babbling incessants and rapping along to whatever trap shit he had on. The girl sitting next to ne told me she hoped he didn't kill her and that she was only there because she needed to make sure her "cousin" was okay. Then she asked if she could kiss me on the cheek and I said sure. She gave my cheek some tongue and then told me she wanted us to actually kiss. I was like ...ehhhhh nah, I'm good, I have a girlfriend. She seemed like it hurt her feelings but she kept grabbing my ass the whole ride. I helped her get the Lyft app on her phone and she was saying she wanted to call one and leave right away and wasn't sure why she came.

Then we got back and went in, and dude started breaking out huge amounts of coke. All of a sudden the girl who seemed really concerned flipped and started getting super sexual, she was trying really hard to get her "cousin" to eat her out and kept staring at me and also at the coke dealer, but the dealer only had eyes for the other girl (she was way hotter). Then the babbly hot girl started taking the other girl's pants off and like kissing her thighs and stuff, and the girl who was getting kissed was SO into it. But she kept not actually doing anything and for like 2 hours this continued, the entire time she was talking about Tribe Called Quest. The girl who kept almost getting oral sex kept trying to convince her to do it, she was acting just like a guy trying to coerce her into sex. The coke dealer kept trying to coerce THAT girl to have sex with him, too but and she kept actiing like she aas into it long enough to get another line, and no one actually had sex. She kept looking at me and beckoning me over. Finally at like 6am they both left. On the way out the girl who had said it was her cousin was like "I don't even remember that girl's name, I'm going with her though". It was funny, by the end of the night, the girl who seemed totally nuts was pretty together after all and the girl who seemed sober and responsible was a total nutter. 8( =D

I slept over there because I was drunk. Woek up at 10am, and was still 0.065 BAC, and I can't drive or even start my car without being under0.04. I waited another 45 minutes and it said I was only down to 0.60 for some reason. So I got an uber and left my car there because it's a work day. Which is annoying because I have band practice after work so I have to get another uber back there and then drive an hour in the opposite direction. But it was quite a memorable night. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.