• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am questioning if I'm about to run off and puke actually.

Depends, it's a bit stylish. It's similar to acid or 2cb. You could puke if the high gets too much to handle, nausea. That myth with 100mg not necessary true, it get can worse, but if it's your first time I advice you to take 30mg then redose to 60, after a while. ( 1h/1,5 )

Man, I do miss those NZ amanitas! They were nothing like reports I generally read about. For one, they were super visual! Clear-headed, too

Hefty dose, best of luck and have fun :)
Go big or go home eh? Or something like that. I thought 3g would be a lifetime supply of 2C-C when I nabbed it 5 years ago. Now half is gone lol.
I don't think it's his first time =D
Most certainly isn't. 2C-C is my go to for when I want half an acid trip.

Didn't end up puking but that come-up was rough. I thought my downer habit would keep it at bay but this has been quite a psychedelic morning.

Come up nausea is tough on me with 2C-C. I haven't tried it over 40 mg though, so I haven't experienced it's full character. I liked it a lot, but found it too mild at that dose. Gonna try 50 mg next time.

I dunno man i trip really hard off 30mgs personally.

Love 2C-C one of my favorite in the series.
May take like 40mgs at some point to go deep.
But in general i find it very enjoyable in the 25-30mg range.

Likewise. I don't know if I'd even be able to see at 60mg. =D The visuals are already very strong at 30mg. I feel really glad that I'm sensitive to it since it's fantastic.

If I wasn't in a bunch of debt because of my divorce and shit I would buy a couple more grams while I can. But I already have 1.5g or so and I have spent a shit ton of money on psychedelics. And I am nabbing 2C-B shortly, and hopefully DOM and maybe DOI (to round out the collection).

Well it goes the same for weed man, tolerance it's subjective. I mean, there are ppl who fall asleep if you gave them a 3g joint, so. But we talk about different families here, green is green and psyhedelics are psyhedelics though I was givin a little example. So tolerance it's very subjective.

Man, I do miss those NZ amanitas! They were nothing like reports I generally read about. For one, they were super visual! Clear-headed, too
O man they are different to the rest world in this country. I remember the old timers telling me about boiling them up in the 80s the high sounded fucking crazy i never got the balls to cook them up even though they grow in huge amounts around these parts

I'm just naturally tolerant to 2C-C. Other 2C-x I'm more sensitive to. Go figure.

I'm also naturally tolerant to all BZDs I've tried. I need the max dose to get therapeutic effects. Frustrating when I can't tell my doctor that. They think, Oh, he's a skinny guy, must need minimum dose. Nope, my brain is odd, I need 20mg diazepam to get the effect 5mg gives most people.

20 megabytes 2CB-super-fly at a Halloween night Chemical Brothers show.

The city has a kind of wobble to it tonight. Like a gelatin jumping castle, all the buildings are bouncing around and shit.

I accidentally left some joints at the library when I was there printing out my event tickets. Hope no one finds / smokes it. They were DMT flavoured.

Just had a bump of discosociattive drugs too. On a train. Feels good. Like hang gliding. In space.

That sounds lovely, but my favorite is 20 gigabytes of 2C-B-mega-fly, personally. ;)

I love 2C-B-fly, I wish it was easier to synth because it's really euphoric, great stuff.

Halloween today... I'm supposed to go out trick or treating with my friend and her kids. But it's supposed to rain a lot and also freeze tonight. Supposed to also go out to a show afterwards. But again, freezing. :\ Oh well, I guess I'm gonna be cold.

MDMA tonight :)

Bound to be a great party, 2 epic dudes back to back all night long, and for once I've got confidence in the pills. I've been disappointed many times, but these are 300mg, my friend said they're awesome and you roll pretty hard from a quarter/third already.

Nice. :) I'm trying to decide what to do. The 4-MMC did not arrive. I did, however, pick up a nice vial of really good acid yesterday. Thinking of maybe taking some of that. I'm not sure yet. Took some phenibut about 20 minutes, I forgot about it but then I remembered it always makes any night out like 10 times better.

LSD is the top teir Psychedelic.

Android Jones makes the Dopest Artwork out there. Digital psychedlic dude from the interwebz.
Love to use it as Wallpapers.

What do you mean when you say, "picked up a vial?" I've never understood that. LSD degrades quicker in solution, how do you measure the dosage, how much are you getting in a 'vial'? Always confused me. Would prefer gel-tabs or micro-dots if I had a choice of how my LSD came.

What do you mean when you say, "picked up a vial?" I've never understood that. LSD degrades quicker in solution, how do you measure the dosage, how much are you getting in a 'vial'? Always confused me. Would prefer gel-tabs or micro-dots if I had a choice of how my LSD came.
LSD should not degrade at all if sealed in a amber vial jar at low temps. Most vials are dosed at 100 ug or less a drop. Make one small droplet with a dropper and that is one dose they usually put 100 hits in a vial. A big risk is squirting the liquid into your mouth instead of getting a drop and then your in for the biggest ride of your life.

It's a small amber vial that has 100 drops. Actually a drop of water is a pretty consistent measurement it turns out, from a dropper. I would have preferred a sheet but it's what there was. Not exactly sure how strong but expected to be 100ug per drop. It's really nice and clean and strong.

Oftentimes, I've read, there's a bit of something added to prevent degradation, I can't remember what chemical it is. Plain water would grow bacteria and such, but alcohol and/or some buffering solution is typically used. Vials are pretty common. I'm storing mine in the fridge and if I plan to bring some doses somewhere I'll drop them on candies or something.

I mean I understand the basic concept, but how do you measure 'drops'? And what if you don't store it in the fridge? I store all my drugs at 68-76 F and I feel like a vial of LSD in liquid would go pretty quickly degradation wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.