• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
It was really nice. Much more introspective than I expected, at least for the first few hours. Then it developed into something that felt much more social. Was mostly down by 5-6 hours. I think I peaked about 2.5 hours in. Did a couple chargers at that point which briefly took me to a +3. Got back to my apartment and listened to a couple Tipper albums and went through about 10 more chargers which helped turn the music into something even more incredible. Did get a pretty mean headache about 6 hours in, which is exactly what happened the past 5 or so times I took 2C-B. Took a little magnesium L-threonate which didn't seem to help much and ended up having to take 500mg acetaminophen to quench it.

The only other phens I've tried are 2C-B/2C-C/2C-D and it definitely felt most similar to 2C-B. I think mentally it may have felt deeper than any of those, but in a way that was still gentle. I didn't feel threatened thinking about things I normally try to avoid. The phenibut and delta-8 didn't seem to affect it too much, although the phenibut definitely made the comeup smoother and lended some anxiolytic effects. The delta-8 also seemed to blend really nicely without inducing the sort of panicked feeling that delta-9 can produce for me.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I got back last night from a music festival I played this weekend. Took LSD 2 days in a row, had an amazing time, met a number of other musicians in my community and that's always good. Played a great show tho9ugh it got almost freezing towards the end of our set (we went until 1:30am). Then for the 7 hour drive home I took 80mg of delta-8 orally. Ended up having an extremely profound emotional catharsis experience, it was extremely psychedelic. I cried a whole bunch, and laughed, it's the first time I have been able to fully cry since the day my cat died (I cried then but then I shut down afterwards). I also cried about my dad, and about the deep pain I feel at my girlfriend's depression. I talked through a bunch of conversations I need to have with various people. The whole trip felt so healing. And it dropped off just before my car trip was done. I also forgave myself for some stuff. I was left with a beautiful afterglow that I still feel. I honestly have rarely had such a cathartic experience in my whole life.

The last 2 times I've taken delta-8, I've taken it orally at about 80mg, and it's been fucking fantastic, still clearheaded yet undeniably psychedelic and profoundly positive. It's much better than vaping it, and I like vaping it. it also is orally active without decarbing or anything.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Your gonna love it that is such a good drug man it legit made me feel happier microdosong then pretty much any other time in my life. And full on trips of it are super heavy the visuals are really beautiful think I took 150ugs most and I tripped relatively hard. How much are you going to be using?

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Finally got my hands on my disso. Dosed 4mg 3-ho-pcp nasally. Haven't felt too much, but I think I have a permatolerance. Probably gonna have to just bump a tiny bit more to get the full effect, I'm just so leery w/ this one as it's so potent by weight apparently. I do feel some body warmth but pretty minimal. I think I'll take the dive and bump 4 more. I'll let yall know if that ends up turning me into a glass of orange juice or something.

**shit** upon standing, I'm much more wobbly than I thought. This is w/ only one dose. Definitely gonna need to brew a potion of this stuff, because my 4mg bump was miniscule and it's fairly active.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
So on ETH-LAD....

I found it very similar to LSD (obviously), but harder to navigate at many points during the trip, and there's a lot of added chaos because of the rough bodyload/high which makes it even harder. I wonder how strong/annoying the bodyload is for you guys, to me I was never particularly uncomfortable or so, but the heaviness is still there, and it's there for the whole trip, and it's like a consideration I was making very often in whatever.
After the initial chaos of coming up, things settled somewhat, and then I think that somewhat around 2-3 hours in things were really clicking in an LSD like ('the key is right there') way, but once I lost that flair and flow, I couldn't find it again. So I spent most of the time in quite a thick, and what seemed to me unnavigatable headspace. I definitely need much more experience, it took me many trips with LSD, and maybe even a higher dose, but I'm not sure if what I am pursuing by doing that is worth pursuing. Is it? Of course this is all in comparison to LSD itself, and I had an amazing time in general, but something's missing to make it fully click, and I for sure need to find a way to fully come to terms with the bodyload, I will always be at least a little annoyed lol.
Maybe I'm getting too hung up on trying to find an easy flow through, or I'm just reading too much into it.. anyway, I'll for sure try this again someday, for sure, maybe at a higher dose but for now I leave just a little disappointed, although I recognize that that's most likely my fault =D

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
the eth-lad body load is terrible for me and the extra mind fuck makes me not able to understand a single thing compared to lsd. Thought loops can be common on eth-lad and multiple thought streams. Eth-lad visuals are crazy though but i much prefer lsd. eth-lad makes me want to throw up alot and just insane madness in my mind. for me LSD is the most perfect lyseramide but the others are fun to check out aswell.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
the eth-lad body load is terrible for me and the extra mind fuck makes me not able to understand a single thing compared to lsd. Thought loops can be common on eth-lad and multiple thought streams. Eth-lad visuals are crazy though but i much prefer lsd. eth-lad makes me want to throw up alot and just insane madness in my mind. for me LSD is the most perfect lyseramide but the others are fun to check out aswell.
Yeah, but I think that us feeling and getting so hung up on that bodyload is exactly the problem, and that if we would be able to fully let go we could experience a drug that is different yet equal to LSD. But getting over the bodyload seems ridiculously complex to me to, and I really think I need more tripping experience, and maybe need to be older to manage.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I don't know, thought loops are like part of LSD no, and it's not like I was particularly suffering from the bodyload, it was just holding me back from fully being able to let go, like this small nagging thing disallowing you from feeling fully comfortable. Well, I say 'just' holding me back, it's like a very core issue, maybe it was a part of previous trips too and I never realized. Such mystery and strangeness
I was still tripping quite hard when writing all of that down, and my pupils are still super dilated so I imagine I'll be up for a few more hours, I'll try to spend them in style =D

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
My first big ETH-LAD trip (150ug) I had no bad bodyload problems at all. One of the most amazing magical trips.
My second big one (300ug) was massive bodyload, nausea, vomitting, dripping with psychedelia, too much for me to handle really.
I've had it at 75ug and some microdoses, always great.
For me, I think it's just a matter of keeping the dose reasonable.
I still haven't tried comboing it with a more straight up lysergamide like lsd. I think 50ug of Eth-lad with 100ug+ of LSD/ald-52/1cp-lsd/1p-lsd would be the bomb.

PsychedelicSummer

Bluelighter
Did anyone who got a lot of nausea from ETH-LAD the first times notice that it went away or got reduced with repeated uses (like some describe with different phenethylamines)? I hardly ever get any nausea from other lysergamides or tryptamines, and very seldom from phenetylamines. But both my two trials of 50 mcg ETH-LAD gave me so much nausea that I feel reluctant to take it again. Didn't throw up though, but I never have from any psychedelic. I do have access to Odansetron, though I don't know if it will help with nausea or just prevent throwing up.