• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vastness yeah, it's no good, my fantasy would be to keep it to once a year like Christmas mass or something, but I don't know if I could manage it. I think it's because I've already done a lot of damage to my brain with other drugs and am in an endless struggle to re-gain some of what I've lost that I can really, really see how K walks back the progress I've made and I hate it.

I agree that something always comes back, if only a sense of the ineffable. I feel like one of my problems is that if I come out of a particularly rewarding Ketamine experience with some retention or a blip of an insight I immediately redose and lose it all.
Yeah, that's the problem with ketamine for so many people I think... I often feel like if I treated it like another psychedelic... ie, get it, line up a K-holing dose, boom, then sit back, watch the show, and reintegrate after... then I'd maybe get more out of it... but I just like using it too much, I like to ease myself in with lower doses, like the ritual of cutting lines, just relaxing in lower doses for a while... then when I do hole (IF I even do, sometimes I find I can't if I spend the whole day dosing smaller) it's just much messier and spangled and when I come out of it, of course, I'm just craving jumping right back down the rabbit hole... or at least taking something to soften the increasingly uncomfortable aftermath, thus further blurring my memory of anything magic that happened, like forgetting a really interesting dream...

And, it is just pro-depressive for me, it's sad, I know this is unusual, but I can track back posts I've made in this forum for years speculating about why I feel so bad and scrambled after a K-binge... and, it DOES just erode your awareness and intellect in many ways, I'm convinced of it. Again, it's sad because it is a magic substance. I think in a way, maybe I'm kind of resentful towards it because it's a psychedelic tease, haha, always promising more than it delivers... 😄 Everything in moderation though of course, it has it's place and a little personal responsibility has to be a consideration as always.

:LOL: ahh, tripped out emesis, that is a special room indeed in this strange maze of waking life. Were you with people when you did it or was it a solo thing? I saw I think in another thread or maybe earlier in this one you planned to write a report, will be very interested in reading that if you do! =D
Yeah it wasn't pretty lol, I experienced exactly the same on DOI. I was solo, I wish I could find a DOx companion though, most (all) of them are best enjoyed with someone else I think.

I wish I could find a DOx companion though, most (all) of them are best enjoyed with someone else I think.

I hope you can find one too man, in my experience the DOXs really shine when taking with someone else. Their ability to facilitate conversation and shared trip space is really strong. Every one of my best DOX trips was with a tripping buddy.

A vendor emailed me back saying that I'd received armodafinil, not adrafinil. I was wondering why a standard 300mg dose had me so sped up for so long. Quite hyperactive, that's much more than I am used to.

I was suspicious because they have always had tan adrafinil. This stuff is snow white. I guess five grams will last me ages since I find it so potent, but ffs, fuck ups like that can end badly.

Just saying this as a reminder to everyone who buys RCs, these things do happen so always start with a very small sample regardless of what the vendor and the label on the bag says the stuff is.

Lucky it wasn't anything too heavy like that 2C-B-Fly / Bromo-dragonfly mix-up.

^ Hah that's funny I remember reading your post about adrafinil earlier and thinking hmm that's strange, I wonder if you mean armodafinil, and was gonna say but got distracted by some noise or a bird or something...

I mean not literally funny for you of course, sorry to hear that if you wanted adrafinil, and for sure yeah it's lucky it wasn't a dangerous mixup.

However - not having tried adrafinil - armodafinil IMO seems like the far superior substance. For a start potency, also adrafinil is essentially just a prodrug for modafinil which has been implicated in liver complications because of the metabolic pathway required to convert it into modafinil. Did you know you had the option of getting armodafinil at the time? If you did, why did you go for adrafinil?

I'm a fan of the ~afinils in general but I always wonder why so many people go for adrafinil rather than regular modafinil... or, again, armodafinil, which IMO is the best all rounder iteration of this interesting class right now. I guess availability has something to do with it... although it's never been my impression that any of these class are particularly tightly controlled... although maybe they are some places, I know in Russia moda and R-moda are both just illegal which is a little strange to me.

Modafinil is patented and illegal in the US. But adrafinil is not, nor any of the other analogues. Not sure about armodafinil but I'm thinking it's not? Even though it's just an isolated isomer of modafinil.

Did you know you had the option of getting armodafinil at the time?
No I didn't. Vendors sometimes sell modafinil but they don't list it on their site, you have to ask for it. My old vendor stopped carrying it so I settled for easy to get adrafinil just until I can either buy some modafinil or maybe get a script.

I get sleeping tablets and anxiolytics from my doctor so I don't really want to ask for something that causes wakefulness and has anxiety listed as a possible side-effect.

Armodafinil seems similar to the Modafinil I've been using, I was just a bit overwhelmed by the intense feeling I had. I'm taking pregabalin (150mg) and phenibut (500mg) too, the addition of an unexpectedly strong and long lasting stimulant (sort of) - had me in quite a state.

Working early tomorrow, I'll use a lower dose and see how that goes.

Cheers.

Well my mother just said that she wants to go to lunch tommorow so I'm gonna have to hold off on tripping to later in the day. Was planning on dosing when I wake up but I dont wanna be tripping balls with my mother who does zero drugs her whole life. Not to mention being out at a restaurant might be a little nerve wracking.

So I'm gonna have to wait until the evening and then dose, it's all good. This Burrito spot we are going is fantastic and I haven't seen her in a couple weeks so I have to go. She loves me alot and is such a sweet lady was a school teacher forever, you'd never believe my wild druggy ass came from her. Me and my dad had so much in common though, he was involved with LSD heavy in his youth and toured with the Dead. He was the fucking man honestly, miss that guy.

Alright well in like 30mins I'm going to dose the 1.8 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms and 22mgs of 4-AcO-DMT, little nervous but I'm sure its gonna be a wonderful experience. Anticipating a pretty intense comeup, really want to go for something profound today. Gonna listen to some Grateful Dead for the first couple hours and keep myself in a state of tranquility.

Wish me luck guys I'll bring back a tale of my journey out there to HyperSpace :p

I'm kinda scared, lol. That's pretty much the equivalent of eating like four grams of strong shrooms, already ate everything so no turning back. I'm anticipating the visuals to be a little more DMTish, we shall see. I'm sure once I'm nice and settled into the peak it will be incredible. Gonna make a cup of Black Tea to sip on will brace myself for a voyage thru the depths of my psyche. As far as working on yourself goes these two Trypamines right here are some of the best tools out there. This is gonna be a special one.

Alright well in like 30mins I'm going to dose the 1.8 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms and 22mgs of 4-AcO-DMT, little nervous but I'm sure its gonna be a wonderful experience. Anticipating a pretty intense comeup, really want to go for something profound today. Gonna listen to some Grateful Dead for the first couple hours and keep myself in a state of tranquility.

Wish me luck guys I'll bring back a tale of my journey out there to HyperSpace :p
Good luck Cosmic Charlie!

Walking along a highway peaking is some scary stuff, cars shot past in a blur of trails

But now this is really chill listening to the dead strolling about. Hot as fuck out here I'll tell you what. Think I'm gonna go buy couple shots of Fireball and some juice. The visuals are gorgeous, excellent combo I'd highly recommend.

I am debating taking some psilacetin tonight, have tomorrow off work aside from dropping my car off for some work to be done on it. Hmmm... I'd probably mix in the last 2 or so milligrams of clonazepam I have as well. Need to reup on that one, it has really grown on me.

I’m a bit intimidated by 2c-e. My experiences with it have always been very intense with a lot of body load.
I’m not sure that I will ever revisit it. But I do hold my experiences with it near and dear, it’s a psychedelic with a lot to offer.
I do look forward to tripping on 2c-b sometime soon. It’s been years since I’ve had any and it’s one of my favorites. I’d also like to revisit 4 ho met. These days I like the mentally mild but visually exciting psychs.
Somehow I feel like you should reconsider this if it has really been that long, obviously you know 2C-E but I figure a slight nudge in the right direction can't hurt. Given that the dose is reasonable enough I'm quite sure a trip on it would be a warm 'welcome back', even if it might not seem so right now. Time passes, people change and memories get narrowed down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.