• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really seems to erase stored memory, unfortunately.

This has always been just my opinion but I believe we store every memory we have somewhere and it is not brain cells. (possibly the Hameroff microtubules theories but who really knows) But where ever they are I believe it is the recall system that needs the exercise. How many times I have been caught mid sentence losing my thought (that feels like it was circling around my head) and then remembered once I latched onto it. The memory was not lost. The recall mechanism eventually can remember most things if triggered correctly. I will say though that some forms of forgetting are a blessing and that the forgetting mechanism serves a purpose too.

It can real
^ as well as escapist behavior and addiction if you are prone to abusing dissociatives (not my thing, but something I have witnessed in others). Certain people will abuse the shit out of ketamine.

It really can be quite addictive.

This has always been just my opinion but I believe we store every memory we have somewhere and it is not brain cells. (possibly the Hameroff microtubules theories but who really knows) But where ever they are I believe it is the recall system that needs the exercise. How many times I have been caught mid sentence losing my thought (that feels like it was circling around my head) and then remembered once I latched onto it. The memory was not lost. The recall mechanism eventually can remember most things if triggered correctly. I will say though that some forms of forgetting are a blessing and that the forgetting mechanism serves a purpose too.
Well, Freud would agree with you there, he seemed to think that the only reason we don't remember something is because we unconsciously repress uncomfortable memories or thoughts and memories associated with uncomfortable elements floating around in our psyche. Through psychotherapy or other means such as hypnosis, repressed memories can be brought back into consciousness. I don't really buy into that theory, though, it seems to have too much faith in the human brain. I think it is more likely that we sometimes forget things because we don't pay enough attention, or just because our memory itself is faulty or can get damaged (An extreme example of what I mean by "damaged" would be the people that get amnesia as a result of brain injury). That doesn't mean I disregard repression as a whole though.

On the topic of ketamine, I used to do it semi-regularly on 2017 (I think biweekly at its peak), but then more and more sparingly, and last year I stopped altogether. I had another experience with it a few weeks ago, and it was one of the most intense K-Holes I've ever experienced. Insanely visual, emotionally intense, and full of OBEs. IM'd 90 mg and smoked a little bit of weed. I remember when it started, I saw myself climbing a Mayan pyramid, and when I reached the top someone kicked me and I fell down infinitely, and as I fell I saw the mayan pyramid grew larger and larger and mutate into different patterns and shapes. then the typical Ketamine madness ensued at full force, sensations of being stretched and pushed, falling down through dark tunnels, experiencing myself as a particle, music becoming a physical place, etc. The last crazy bit I remember is that at one point I saw myself in a hospital bed, surrounded by doctors wearing clinical face-mask and big, round, opaque glasses, while they performed open surgery on me. It was insane but I wasn't frightened or anxious, I just went with it, lol. Right after that I came out of the hole.

im still a new user to ketamine so i dont fully understand the dangers but fuck it is really addictive and amazing with music alcohol and weed and mdma. The de ja vu i get on k holes was blowing my mind. Going to stay away from it now since its so expensive here i feel amazing afterglow from the ket binge though instead of the heavy hppd i have normally sober.

The dangers from overuse:
  • Bladder and kidney damage - chronic use causes severe issues in many people which leads to permanent damage in some cases. People have had to get their bladders removed in some of the worst cases. Be aware that ketamine causes dehydration so drink lots of water when you're using it
  • Long-term and short-term memory issues, and difficulty with word recall
  • An insidious and powerful addiction because dissociatives are about as escapist as it gets
  • Gradual (temporary) loss of sanity, while believing you're perfectly rational. This can be lead profound behavioral changes that you are not aware of but are blatantly obvious to everyone else
  • Extreme tolerance that takes a very long time to reverse, and in some never reverses
In all honesty, based on what you share of your drug use on here, I would be really fucking careful with ketamine/dissociatives.

Yeah, I still have pangs of bladder pain which I think are related to my prior MXE use, and it's been a good eight years since I've touched dissociatives.

MXE was super fun, and gave me inspiration for some neat creative projects, but ultimately I regret ever using it. I'm not permanently enlightened. I'm still the same person I was before I ever touched it. It's just a temporary, poisonous high. I don't recommend dissociatives for anyone who isn't suicidally depressed.

Yeah, that's the tricky bit. I've had some profound experiences in the moment and they've maybe taught me more about how the brain works than even psychedelics. However, the net effect of dissociatives in daily life, for me, has been a 'closing' of the mind and narrowing of focus, in opposition to pychedelics with have opened my focus and been mind 'expanding'.

Last edited:
I have very strong cravings but seeing those side effects and my addictive personality dissociatives will destroy me. Part of me feels that ketamine has removed a major cloud of depression allowing me to tap into my true innerself but it could be a delusion. I could of truly died once during the binge the amount of hard liquor i was consuming before taking ketamine was alot about 6 beers equivalent before hitting the ket smoking alot of weed drinking more and more ket. blacked out at one stage covered in puke my closest friend cleaned me up and the house and made sure i didn't die. The days of back to back mdma aswell there comedowns were totally ignored by binging ket day and night.

this feel good afterglow fades more and more by the hour. The only drug i had cravings this much for was meth.

Alcohol is still my fucking poison and crutch at any social interaction by drinking myself to oblivion each time.

I think during my blackout drunk/ket night i was on mdma aswell had alot of whiskey alot of drinks at the strip club and shots almost got finessed and scammed by a stripper for over a grand but my mate outplayed the whole club and saved my dumb high ass. Went back home drunk more i think i did alot more ket then drunk more whiskey til the point of black out puking and coming to hours later.

Im scared to enter the DMT breakthrough i have too much shit to answer to my own soul for just fucking around and doing nothing positive. My k holes were quite a darkish sinister vibe to them. Cannabis alone was putting me into loops but i was trying to control the high and instead of zoning out and getting paranoia and anxiety.

I was fighting my k holes alot since it was so fucking trippy i didn't want to get fully sucked away into dark places of my mind.

Im going to also be careful when i revisit any psychedelic incase this abuse of ketamine has twisted my mind somewhere.

I think for the year though i had too much staring at god trips for my own sanity. Need to get myself into a stable lifestyle that doesn't revolve around taking drug combos to the near point of death everytime.

I never fell into opiates here since they are pretty fucking hard to get a stable supply on the street and the cost of any drug here is the most expensive in the world.

^ Yeah man, give you brain and soul a little rest ! I know that personally, after such a binge, I would feel off for at least a month !

I'm thinking 2C-T-7 tomorrow, new drugs, and a new class of psychedelics for me even, always exciting!!
By the way, does anyone know of the use of 2C-T-8 beside PIHKAL? Someone mentioned it being their favorite psychedelic, which is always a big endorsement.

I'm thinking 2C-T-7 tomorrow, new drugs, and a new class of psychedelics for me even, always exciting!!
By the way, does anyone know of the use of 2C-T-8 beside PIHKAL? Someone mentioned it being their favorite psychedelic, which is always a big endorsement.

Did you mean 2C-T-7 instead of -8? If so I could see how someone would rate it highly. For me I didn't find it any more exciting than the other 2Cs I've tried. It's unique for sure but I wouldn't rate it higher than other things I've tried. I've snorted it and I didn't see much benefit over taking it orally. It burns like hell (like all the 2Cs) and there is a risk of death IIRC. I can't remember if it was this one or another 2C that had all the warnings about not snorting it. I ignored those warnings and tried it anyway like an idiot.

Expect a lot of OEVs. I remember I was going to take it once but had to drop a friend off at their house. Another friend was going to take it with me and took his dose 20-30 minutes before I did. He insisted on snorting it despite my warnings. The burn really got to him and he was tripping pretty good just 10-15 minutes later. When we got back to my place I was going to dose but was a bit hesitant about it due to pre-trip anxiety. My friend got paranoid and thought I was using him as a guinea pig. We ended up having a fun night with it.

When I got some I was told it was HOT-7 which degrades into 2C-T-7 if I'm remembering correctly. I don't know if it was a mix up or they were just moving it under that name but it tested as 2C-T-7. It was fun but not something I would go out of my way to find again. I wouldn't turn it down either. I took it four or five times and enjoyed it orally more than snorting it. Snorting it is like sticking hot coals up your nose and it comes on so fast you're dealing with the insane burning while you're rocketing up. Wouldn't recommend it.

Did you mean 2C-T-7 instead of -8? If so I could see how someone would rate it highly. For me I didn't find it any more exciting than the other 2Cs I've tried. It's unique for sure but I wouldn't rate it higher than other things I've tried. I've snorted it and I didn't see much benefit over taking it orally. It burns like hell (like all the 2Cs) and there is a risk of death IIRC. I can't remember if it was this one or another 2C that had all the warnings about not snorting it. I ignored those warnings and tried it anyway like an idiot.

Expect a lot of OEVs. I remember I was going to take it once but had to drop a friend off at their house. Another friend was going to take it with me and took his dose 20-30 minutes before I did. He insisted on snorting it despite my warnings. The burn really got to him and he was tripping pretty good just 10-15 minutes later. When we got back to my place I was going to dose but was a bit hesitant about it due to pre-trip anxiety. My friend got paranoid and thought I was using him as a guinea pig. We ended up having a fun night with it.

When I got some I was told it was HOT-7 which degrades into 2C-T-7 if I'm remembering correctly. I don't know if it was a mix up or they were just moving it under that name but it tested as 2C-T-7. It was fun but not something I would go out of my way to find again. I wouldn't turn it down either. I took it four or five times and enjoyed it orally more than snorting it. Snorting it is like sticking hot coals up your nose and it comes on so fast you're dealing with the insane burning while you're rocketing up. Wouldn't recommend it.
Check, I see :)
Yeah I'm just gonna take it orally, I don't have too much so I'm taking it all at once orally (about 35mg), a 1mg allergy test went unnoticed and there were some guys in the 2C-T-7 big & dandy lately, saying they really need 50mg or more, so I feel more comfortable diving right in.

No, I'm really talking about 2C-T-8, some girl in PIHKAL said that, I didn't even know it was ever made.

It is 2C-T-7 that could be lethal when snorted btw, it was often in fairly high doses and/or combined with MDMA, but it wouldn't feel right with all the knowledge that's available either way.

Yeah I recall the reported death being a very high dose but it gets repeated often. Good advice either way. You shouldn't have much trouble jumping in at 35mg. I can't remember what I was taking orally when I had it but that sounds pretty close to what we were taking. I've never seen 2C-T-8 anywhere but I would grab it if I could. I've been attempting to build my collection back up. At this point I'd just buy it to have a vial of it. I'd love to have everything in PIHKAL/TIHKAL. These chemicals are like trading cards for me at this point. I wish I would have invested more into this in the early 2000s.

One I've wanted to try for a long time is BOB. It doesn't even sound interesting or fun but the idea of hanging out with BOB for a night appeals to me for some reason. Every Bob I've known has been a good person so I figure a drug with the same name can't be all bad.

Hahah, yeah I agree. I think BOD is still around in places, BOB might be too but I never really cared.
2C-T-7 is like the first 2C-T-x for me, I WISH I could somehow find some 2C-T-2, or 2C-T-4 which sounded quite amazing also but didn't take off as much as those other two. Conclusion is that I should've been born 10-15 years earlier =D

By the way, does anyone know of the use of 2C-T-8 beside PIHKAL?

Funny enough I was just reading parts of Thanatos To Eros, 30 Years of Psychedelic Explorations and it has a section on 2C-T-8. 2C-T-4 also. It is a good book by Myron J Stolaroff, another one of the original old timers involved. Describes 2C-T-8 as outstanding. It has a good chapter on low doses and psychotherapy of several different substances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.