• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen Naked Lunch?.

I never saw the movie but read the book 40 years ago. That is where WIlliam S Burroughs stated all pleasure is a relief from something. And I never forgot that and I can't think
of an instance where pleasure is not a relief from something. Example, orgasm, relief from sexual tension. Shot of heroin, relief from withdrawal. Etc...

Junkie is a good book too. When I was a kid living at home in high school my mother found Junkie and Naked Lunch and threw then out. lol Then when she saw a needle never came into my room again. That'll teach em!!

Last edited:
I have some pre-sick feelings in my nose and eyes, and am quite sniffly... but hoping it's justt allergy-related. I dunno, it feels kinda like the pre-sick feeling, like sickness first alerts, but I'm going to remain positive and take some more elderberry syrup and keep on with my immune support stuff.

Keep us posted Xorkoth. NY is crazy right now. I have been only been home with my wife and make one run to the supermarket. Get water from a spring. That's it. But psychologically I am pondering, isolation itself is not healthy eaither. Stay well all. Connect in other ways like the title of the thead says.

I never saw the movie but read the book 40 years ago. That is where WIlliam S Burroughs stated all pleasure is a relief from something. And I never forgot that and I can't think
of an instance where pleasure is not a relief from something. Example, orgasm, relief from being horny. Shot of heroin, relief from withdrawal. Etc...

Junkie is a good book too. When I was a kid living at home in high school my mother found Junkie and Naked Lunch and threw then out. lol Then when she saw a needle never came into my room again. That'll teach em!!
The movie is phenomenally different from the book and I don't remember the relief from saying.

Naked Lunch is a wild movie. And even better book.

So I took 2C-B-FLY today, and man did it hit me hard, 15mg too.
I’m just at home these days, like living on autopilot, and I was very uncomfortable at the start, all sorts of anxiety about what the fuck I had actually been doing and all the shit I had been saying everywhere lol.
But it all turned out pretty well, such an intense drug, it reminded me of BOHB more than anything else but way more visual, and a unique headspace that I think I only figured out towards the end. I say it reminded me of BOHB in that it didn’t feel natural to me, like most phenethylamines do, but 2C-B-FLY didn’t at all. Natural in the sense that I can feel an underlying presence in the drug you know, and you can just follow thought streams in accordance to what that particular feel is.
And I think that feel is there, but I missed it today, I was all sorts of scattered, damnit, wish I could do it all over again. It’ll be for next time.

All that said, great fucking day, and it was a good decision to trip, still feel it strongly almost 14 hours after dosing, I must be sensitive to the stuff.
I ran 5 miles on it though lmao, went to my absolute limits (my physique is terrible) and that was pretty glorious, I’m going running again tomorrow for sure.

Holy shit im going to lay off taking anymore of this acid for a while. This unpref sheet of cali crystal was fine for the first time i dosed it so i simply decided to cut a strip which should of been max 200 ug. Instead i hit some crazy hot spot got sent across time through a trillion different realities and had to surrender to everything. Beauty of LSD is that the headspace is ultra clear while i was so launched into hyper space. Before i turned off the the lights everything in the room had turned into some sort of LSD deep trance not a glimpse of real world left behind even my own body. Was very peaceful and blissful but also scary. The paper seems to be some sort of stronger card than normal thin blotter paper and i suspect maybe it soaked up to much LSD or the person who dosed the sheet was flying so fucking high themselves they mad it quite dangerous to continue taking this sheet if anymore hot spots are present.

Though it felt like cali LSD has some very special karma or holiness to it. I felt it deep in my soul as it travelled out of my body and jumped around many different temporal dimensions before returning. I guess its that o shit i took to much but it seems like the universe picked my dose for me instead and gave me what i needed.

@Buzz Lightbeer it's wild how differently people respond to it, right? A lot of people find 20mg to be nothing more than a light, rolly body buzz. Not me, nope nope nope! :giggle:

I’m just at home these days, like living on autopilot, and I was very uncomfortable at the start, all sorts of anxiety about what the fuck I had actually been doing and all the shit I had been saying everywhere lol.
But it all turned out pretty well, such an intense drug, it reminded me of BOHB more than anything else but way more visual, and a unique headspace that I think I only figured out towards the end. I say it reminded me of BOHB in that it didn’t feel natural to me, like most phenethylamines do, but 2C-B-FLY didn’t at all. Natural in the sense that I can feel an underlying presence in the drug you know, and you can just follow thought streams in accordance to what that particular feel is.
And I think that feel is there, but I missed it today, I was all sorts of scattered, damnit, wish I could do it all over again. It’ll be for next time.

All that said, great fucking day, and it was a good decision to trip, still feel it strongly almost 14 hours after dosing, I must be sensitive to the stuff.
I ran 5 miles on it though lmao, went to my absolute limits (my physique is terrible) and that was pretty glorious, I’m going running again tomorrow for sure.

It's one Ive been keen on trying for a long time, but felt it's kinda expensive, so hadn't adquired. Glad you had a nice experience. I've read mixed reports, some people seem to find it kinda boring.

The batch of mdai I tried several years ago was a crap drug, not even worth comparing it to mda/ mdma .
Yeah I kinda figured... Gonna pick some up anyway, I'm curious.
Thanks though :)

It's one Ive been keen on trying for a long time, but felt it's kinda expensive, so hadn't adquired. Glad you had a nice experience. I've read mixed reports, some people seem to find it kinda boring.
Tbh, I wasn't that big of a fan either, but the effects were just too strong to know the real character

I found some old 250mg of 2C-B-Fly just now when unpacking my collection. Have never gotten 'round to it for whatever reason (like most of the drugs in my stash -_-) and I'm thinking I'll try 2C-B first once I've got a good mental space for it. Right now I'm riding out some caffeine WDs and waiting on some important things to happen next week so I'm gonna wait till maybe the 15th or 17th to try it. Tolerance won't be an issue since I'll have a good 1-2 months since my last psychedelic.
Gonna pick some up anyway, I'm curious
... It's around again? :unsure: It was one of the first 'RCs' to peak my interest when browsing Erowid back in college, along with 2C-B. Finally gonna get to try 'Nexus' but I never thought MDAI would return.

Running on psychs is probably my favorite thing to do. Once did 8 miles in 90 F humid weather and didn’t even feel strained while on 100 ug. Gotta make sure you don’t overexert sometimes lol

... It's around again? :unsure: It was one of the first 'RCs' to peak my interest when browsing Erowid back in college, along with 2C-B. Finally gonna get to try 'Nexus' but I never thought MDAI would return.
2C-B and 2C-B-FLY, while very different, both share one commonality: Shulgin really liked them. Ann especially liked the Fly. This means a lot of people are going to find them terribly overrated, tbh.

I found some old 250mg of 2C-B-Fly just now when unpacking my collection. Have never gotten 'round to it for whatever reason (like most of the drugs in my stash -_-) and I'm thinking I'll try 2C-B first once I've got a good mental space for it. Right now I'm riding out some caffeine WDs and waiting on some important things to happen next week so I'm gonna wait till maybe the 15th or 17th to try it. Tolerance won't be an issue since I'll have a good 1-2 months since my last psychedelic.

becareful of old 2c-b-fly if its from 2009 a batch went around and it was acutally bromo dragon fly and killed people. I personally enjoy 2c-b theres a bunch going around in this country now for a decent price.

becareful of old 2c-b-fly if its from 2009 a batch went around and it was acutally bromo dragon fly and killed people. I personally enjoy 2c-b theres a bunch going around in this country now for a decent price.
It’s from a well loved, now defunct vendor from years later so I’m certain it’s 2C-B-Fly 👍

I didn’t get into the ‘RC’ scene till around 2014.

Keep this avatar y/n? Same theme as the old but with anonymous hot chick. So not just my two favorite things but three. My city needs some titties tbh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.