• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

kirbo

Greenlighter
Been young it shatters your worldview. It can take a few years after such a heavy experince to really come back to a baseline grounding in reality. I believe you might suffer PTSD from the trip and certain cues will trigger feelings from the trip. A gp could probably prescribe you a low dose benzo to quell the anxiety. Im also a firm believer that you have to go back to LSD evenutally and work through that experince. Leaving things undone in the midst of a psychedelic crisis has plauged many trippers for years til they returned back and had a good experince with LSD and resolved and came to terms with it.
This all makes a lot of sense especially with the ptsd. I think I will eventually trip again, just not until I am a little more grounded than I am now. Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it :)

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
This all makes a lot of sense especially with the ptsd. I think I will eventually trip again, just not until I am a little more grounded than I am now. Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it :)
i would wait quite a few years for you to get grounded in reality again. Maybe wait til mid 20's but i would def go to a psychiatrist and see what they can do.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
In other news, got a polite but fairly blunt note through the door from my upstairs neighbour recently about making her flat stink of weed. Fair enough of course, but is kind of a shame as I probably can't in good conscience smoke inside anymore.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Yeah that sounds good. Thanks again for this advice it really helps.
I would go to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, if you want mental health advice; at least, if you live in the US. US psychiatrists only prescribe drugs and SSRIs are not gonna help you with something like this. Talk therapy with a psychologist would be much more effective. Every time I go to a psychiatrist I feel like I wasted my money and I'm worse off, but my last psychologist was quite helpful, caring, and understanding.

Hope you feel better.

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Damn, I'm gonna have to look into that shit, thanks Pfafffed, never seen that before... I just turbo smoked a really small joint outside the back of my flats with all my lights turned off... :ROFLMAO: Reminded me of being a kid.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Funny I still use a time honored way of smoking without reaking up the room or house. I take exactly one pinch, one hit, put it in a pipe, take it all in without any leaking. Then either stick my head out the window or press my mouth to the screen and exhale after holding it in and not letting smoke back in. I take about 2-4 hits and am stoned. I admit, I still use this method when I go visit my parents. :D I actually put in just a hit while I am home too. Sort of conserves it. Gone are the days I will smoke a whole joint or bowl.

I use to live next door to a cop years ago when I had an apartment. The only time I would not be careful is if people were over. The cop was a baby anyway, his wife would yell at him and he'd cry and apologize and almost beg. She wore the pants. Sort of pathetic but oh well. In fact I was on the phone with my now wife back then and I let her listen through the wall because I sound like I am making it up. lol

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Damn, I'm gonna have to look into that shit, thanks Pfafffed, never seen that before... I just turbo smoked a really small joint outside the back of my flats with all my lights turned off... :ROFLMAO: Reminded me of being a kid.
I did that at the Renaissance fair last year. But only 'cause I didn't wana share my joint.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Interesting, I bet I've never had very pure 6-APB, I always got a few too many side effects for it to be worth it to me, does it seem like the effects are better/cleaner?

PYTH

Bluelighter
I get that, while I was walking an endless crosspath that led to the same crosspath with my friend that said the same sentence and did the same motions over and over I thought I had died just before it started and I was facing eternal damnation. It felt as if I was being tortured personally like someone or something wanted to punish me by making me walk around tripping with my friend for eternity. [snip]
Yeah, being trapped in a loop navigating space in the real world can be a mess - I recounted it elsewhere but at the tail end of a really lovely trip about 6-7 months ago I got stuck circling the same block endlessly unable to break out, and every time I thought I'd broken away I ended up back in front of the same storefronts. There's virtually no reason I'd be under serious investigation, I don't think my very modest drug use is worth anyone's time, but eventually a delusion built up that I was being corralled into the loop by the police while my workplace and home were being searched, and that the pedestrians and cars around me were all undercover and diverting me onto my loop. I wasn't even just worried about being investigated for drugs - literally everything remotely dodgy I'd ever done in my life coupled with some work anxiety.

I *almost* made some bad decisions, like wanting to accost passer-by that I was exasperated and to just get it over with and arrest me, but I've had one break on LSD before and just told myself 'don't be stupid, even though you believe this now it could just be a delusion'. And so it was.

While the acute paranoia is gone I'm still living with the vague sense of being secretly under investigation, and yes, getting stoned can kick-start that feeling. Oof.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Interesting, I bet I've never had very pure 6-APB, I always got a few too many side effects for it to be worth it to me, does it seem like the effects are better/cleaner?
I actually took it with a neighbor friend.
140mg orally was felt quickly (first effects couple minutes in, coming up after 20-30 minutes), other batches could take 1-2 hours.
What side effects are you talking about? We both experienced excess sweating and some teeth clenching, that’s it.

I love the drug, it doesn’t excel in anything, but it’s just GOOD in every respect. Great body high (more of a killer glow), nice headspace, just enough energy (doesn’t feel forced, comes natural), long duration (at least 8 hours + couple hours of stimulation). On it, everything seems to go just perfect as well, perfectly timed decisions, no rough moments, and musical euphoria only rivalled by psychedelics. Great well rounded party drug, and my favourite if dancing is involved, though I agree that it lacks the magic of MDMA. But I have a hard time finding good MDMA in my area.

I don’t see the guy as much nowadays, but in the past we used to blast all sorts of music, yesterday we went back to our one big love, electro, mostly 90s to early 2000 sound, sweeping through our endless playlists for 10+ hours, glorious :)

Edit: in general the effects felt exactly the same as previous trials, only came up faster

Last edited:

PYTH

Bluelighter
Weed has made me paranoid as fuck ever since I became an actual self-sufficient adult really. Adulthood sucks. I miss the care free highs of my teenage years :(
Yeah, I quit smoking or vaping weed about a year ago, because of both paranoia and for the sake of my lungs, though I dip into light doses of edibles with a good CBD/THC mix here and there still. Definitely miss it, especially cooped up, but it's a dice roll.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I actually took it with a neighbor friend.
140mg orally was felt quickly (first effects couple minutes in, coming up after 20-30 minutes), other batches could take 1-2 hours.
What side effects are you talking about? We both experienced excess sweating and some teeth clenching, that’s it.

I love the drug, it doesn’t excel in anything, but it’s just GOOD in every respect. Great body high (more of a killer glow), nice headspace, just enough energy (doesn’t feel forced, comes natural), long duration (at least 8 hours + couple hours of stimulation). On it, everything seems to go just perfect as well, perfectly timed decisions, no rough moments, and musical euphoria only rivalled by psychedelics. Great well rounded party drug, and my favourite if dancing is involved, though I agree that it lacks the magic of MDMA. But I have a hard time finding good MDMA in my area.

I don’t see the guy as much nowadays, but in the past we used to blast all sorts of music, yesterday we went back to our one big love, electro, mostly 90s to early 2000 sound, sweeping through our endless playlists for 10+ hours, glorious :)

Edit: in general the effects felt exactly the same as previous trials, only came up faster
For me I have always tended to get a headache that would start a few hours in and become quite bad as it went on (though sometimes not). I guess that's the main thing, plus feeling like I got run over a bus the next day. I had a few really good experiences with 6-APB but more sort of so-so/annoying experiences with it.

kirbo

Greenlighter
Yeah, being trapped in a loop navigating space in the real world can be a mess - I recounted it elsewhere but at the tail end of a really lovely trip about 6-7 months ago I got stuck circling the same block endlessly unable to break out, and every time I thought I'd broken away I ended up back in front of the same storefronts. There's virtually no reason I'd be under serious investigation, I don't think my very modest drug use is worth anyone's time, but eventually a delusion built up that I was being corralled into the loop by the police while my workplace and home were being searched, and that the pedestrians and cars around me were all undercover and diverting me onto my loop. I wasn't even just worried about being investigated for drugs - literally everything remotely dodgy I'd ever done in my life coupled with some work anxiety.

I *almost* made some bad decisions, like wanting to accost passer-by that I was exasperated and to just get it over with and arrest me, but I've had one break on LSD before and just told myself 'don't be stupid, even though you believe this now it could just be a delusion'. And so it was.

While the acute paranoia is gone I'm still living with the vague sense of being secretly under investigation, and yes, getting stoned can kick-start that feeling. Oof.
yeah loops are the worst thing I don't even think I could wish that upon my worst enemy.

kirbo

Greenlighter
I would go to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, if you want mental health advice; at least, if you live in the US. US psychiatrists only prescribe drugs and SSRIs are not gonna help you with something like this. Talk therapy with a psychologist would be much more effective. Every time I go to a psychiatrist I feel like I wasted my money and I'm worse off, but my last psychologist was quite helpful, caring, and understanding.

Hope you feel better.
Thanks, I will definitely see somebody before I leave for university.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
What do you guys think is the best image hosting site I have been trying to figure this out, would really like something easy and fun because I love to show pictures to you all?