• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I would find drugs, literally never happened to me once, at least not unexpectedly. I've occasionally put drugs in stupid places while altered and then spent a while trying to find them.

Really tempted to do some K or an ACH recently for some reason, maybe it's this self-isolation shiz. 6 months is close enough to a year right? :unsure: LOL, I'm sure a single evening or 2 wouldn't hurt but I'll see.

In other news, got a polite but fairly blunt note through the door from my upstairs neighbour recently about making her flat stink of weed. Fair enough of course, but is kind of a shame as I probably can't in good conscience smoke inside anymore. Not that I do very often anyway, and have lived here over 3 years without hearing anything... I did have an air purifier which I usually turned on while smoking and had also covered up all the vents that some old buildings have which presumably allow air circulation between flats... but my air purifier needs a new filter which I don't believe are made anymore, that model having been discontinued, and I noticed after checking that some of my vent-covering DIY had slipped a little... got a bit complacent I guess, and maybe everyone is spending more time inside than usual with this virus thing... ah well.

Hope y'all are doing good. :)

About to take some 6-APB.
No parties in the coming months so I have to make the party myself, lights, speakers, all set =D

Still on the fence about the dose since newer batches are supposed to be quite a bit more potent, 150mg being strong, whereas before 180-200mg was maybe the sweetspot.

And I'd back before I turned into this drug monster I rarely would take above 35mgs cuz that would be stupid intense for me at that level. But who knows now last time I took 2C-C I dropped like 80mgs after I was already on 10mgs of DOPr but was about 20hrs into the festivities and as soon as that hit I couldn't see whatsoever for hours period that was no joke. Probably the most intense OEV I ever had before during that weekend and it lasted like 3 damn days all togther what a fun time. All those DOx binges raised my tolerance so high though and it's going back to a semi-formal now and I can tell by how that 2mgs of DOC felt the other day. It felt well like it should but I noticed the peak seemed to drop off sorta short and the stimulant crash I was having simultaneously wasn't helping but the DOC did mask it quite a bit which is what I was aiming for.

Just got a bunch of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds and I'm gonna take them next weekend. Pain in the ass to prepare tho as I like to place them all in a paper towel and smack um with a hammer to make sure they bust open and then into parachutes as I'm not keen on chewing up 400-500 hard little seeds and possible fucking up my teeth. Especially when my city has been taken over by plague and I'm avoiding doctors/clinics by all costs. But whatever it will give me a little activity for the day. Was hoping the Datura Inoxia got her first but in due time. When my HBWR shows up will be the true present cuz I ordered ALOT. That is one of my favorite Psychs and I've always been baffled honestly how most people just dont get much from LSA's.

Just got a bunch of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds and I'm gonna take them next weekend. Pain in the ass to prepare tho as I like to place them all in a paper towel and smack um with a hammer to make sure they bust open and then into parachutes as I'm not keen on chewing up 400-500 hard little seeds and possible fucking up my teeth. Especially when my city has been taken over by plague and I'm avoiding doctors/clinics by all costs. But whatever it will give me a little activity for the day. Was hoping the Datura Inoxia got her first but in due time. When my HBWR shows up will be the true present cuz I ordered ALOT. That is one of my favorite Psychs and I've always been baffled honestly how most people just dont get much from LSA's.

I think it could be a bit easier to make powdered MG seeds with a pepper grinder if you first freeze them, thaw and freeze again, but it will still take hundreds of turns of the handle for 300 seeds. Did this for both ipomoea and harmala some time ago. Then at least you won't have pieces of seed in your nose after puking.

In other news, got a polite but fairly blunt note through the door from my upstairs neighbour recently about making her flat stink of weed.
Lol. I only get pissed when I smell my neighbor's weed because I'm dry >.> like bro, hook a brother up!

I get that feeling. I like the trips that cross that fine line of insanity / enlightenment. The dark side of LSD is where you really get into touch with reality. 150 ug of white fluff had me a few weeks ago dissolve away into infinity every object just dissolved at the atomic level into the screaming infinite void. The days of forcing myself into time loops to trip out have faded a bit since the loop itself was damaged for me after a 1500 ug eternal hell loop years ago. So i usually like to avoid acid which gives me to much head fuck as the damage is in deep within my mind and it seeps into my trips sometimes during those time loops making me wonder if i was truly ever alive or just reawakening every time to a horrifying infinite reality that is quickly forgotten but for a timeless eternal moment you know you where somewhere that should not be possible only to fully know how crazy and true it is when you find yourself at those crossroads once again.

Damn this resonated with me. Hell loop damn I fucking get that. What was ur experience like? If u wanna look at my hell loop experiences they are on my page.

Damn this resonated with me. Hell loop damn I fucking get that. What was ur experience like? If u wanna look at my hell loop experiences they are on my page.
Eternal mind rape by Satan himself for what was on a time scale of millions of years. Just pure suffering and fear at the most basic level. Trapped in a eternal loop for the devil to pull back the veil showing that everything was a false illusion and you are nothing but a plaything for cosmic evil. Pretty much total psychosis the visuals along side this eternal hell loop where beyond DMT. I would wish no one that experince but that is the universe and LSD had installed for me to teach me a lesson. This experince eventually led me back the light and the one "god" and made me realize i was ever a fool for believing the psychedelic experince that you are equal to god. The messiah complex is a real issue when getting deep into crazy doses on psychedelics and 5-meo dmt. I seen my life end in every single way possible i saw all endless sorts of hardcore fractal satan visuals that were by far the most evil shit anybody could have laid witness to in reality. It gave me PTSD and i was very shaken for a long time i would of taken a gun and blown my brains out to the end the trip but i didn't even know what it meant to be physically alive because i was 100% sure i had been dead for millions of years.

Eternal mind rape by Satan himself for what was on a time scale of millions of years. Just pure suffering and fear at the most basic level. Trapped in a eternal loop for the devil to pull back the veil showing that everything was a false illusion and you are nothing but a plaything for cosmic evil. Pretty much total psychosis the visuals along side this eternal hell loop where beyond DMT. I would wish no one that experince but that is the universe and LSD had installed for me to teach me a lesson. This experince eventually led me back the light and the one "god" and made me realize i was ever a fool for believing the psychedelic experince that you are equal to god. The messiah complex is a real issue when getting deep into crazy doses on psychedelics and 5-meo dmt. I seen my life end in every single way possible i saw all endless sorts of hardcore fractal satan visuals that were by far the most evil shit anybody could have laid witness to in reality. It gave me PTSD and i was very shaken for a long time i would of taken a gun and blown my brains out to the end the trip but i didn't even know what it meant to be physically alive because i was 100% sure i had been dead for millions of years.

I get that, while I was walking an endless crosspath that led to the same crosspath with my friend that said the same sentence and did the same motions over and over I thought I had died just before it started and I was facing eternal damnation. It felt as if I was being tortured personally like someone or something wanted to punish me by making me walk around tripping with my friend for eternity. After what felt like hours of being in this loop I was just trying to comprehend that everything I knew was meaningless now because I would be stuck there dead for eternity. And likewise if I had something to kill myself with in that moment I wouldn't be on this forum at all. Whats even more shit is the same thing happened again but just with weed (first time was lsd weed combo). I walked into an elevator with my friends and every time the elevator would open it would just be into another elevator and again this felt like hours. It also scared the shit out of me because I thought I was being tortured again and my whole reality after the first bad lsd trip was hell. Its been about a year since these events and idk what its left me with, all i know is that a lot of the time I think I am dead. Moreover, I get anxious even when turning corners and opening doors. Oh and I will never use an elevator again. Idk exactly what these experiences left me with, my therapist said I should see a gp because of the delusions.

Been young it shatters your worldview. It can take a few years after such a heavy experince to really come back to a baseline grounding in reality. I believe you might suffer PTSD from the trip and certain cues will trigger feelings from the trip. A gp could probably prescribe you a low dose benzo to quell the anxiety. Im also a firm believer that you have to go back to LSD evenutally and work through that experince. Leaving things undone in the midst of a psychedelic crisis has plauged many trippers for years til they returned back and had a good experince with LSD and resolved and came to terms with it.

Been young it shatters your worldview. It can take a few years after such a heavy experince to really come back to a baseline grounding in reality. I believe you might suffer PTSD from the trip and certain cues will trigger feelings from the trip. A gp could probably prescribe you a low dose benzo to quell the anxiety. Im also a firm believer that you have to go back to LSD evenutally and work through that experince. Leaving things undone in the midst of a psychedelic crisis has plauged many trippers for years til they returned back and had a good experince with LSD and resolved and came to terms with it.

This all makes a lot of sense especially with the ptsd. I think I will eventually trip again, just not until I am a little more grounded than I am now. Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it :)

This all makes a lot of sense especially with the ptsd. I think I will eventually trip again, just not until I am a little more grounded than I am now. Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it :)
i would wait quite a few years for you to get grounded in reality again. Maybe wait til mid 20's but i would def go to a psychiatrist and see what they can do.

In other news, got a polite but fairly blunt note through the door from my upstairs neighbour recently about making her flat stink of weed. Fair enough of course, but is kind of a shame as I probably can't in good conscience smoke inside anymore.

i would wait quite a few years for you to get grounded in reality again. Maybe wait til mid 20's but i would def go to a psychiatrist and see what they can do.

Yeah that sounds good. Thanks again for this advice it really helps.

Yeah that sounds good. Thanks again for this advice it really helps.
I would go to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, if you want mental health advice; at least, if you live in the US. US psychiatrists only prescribe drugs and SSRIs are not gonna help you with something like this. Talk therapy with a psychologist would be much more effective. Every time I go to a psychiatrist I feel like I wasted my money and I'm worse off, but my last psychologist was quite helpful, caring, and understanding.

Hope you feel better.

Damn, I'm gonna have to look into that shit, thanks Pfafffed, never seen that before... I just turbo smoked a really small joint outside the back of my flats with all my lights turned off... :ROFLMAO: Reminded me of being a kid.

Funny I still use a time honored way of smoking without reaking up the room or house. I take exactly one pinch, one hit, put it in a pipe, take it all in without any leaking. Then either stick my head out the window or press my mouth to the screen and exhale after holding it in and not letting smoke back in. I take about 2-4 hits and am stoned. I admit, I still use this method when I go visit my parents. :D I actually put in just a hit while I am home too. Sort of conserves it. Gone are the days I will smoke a whole joint or bowl.

I use to live next door to a cop years ago when I had an apartment. The only time I would not be careful is if people were over. The cop was a baby anyway, his wife would yell at him and he'd cry and apologize and almost beg. She wore the pants. Sort of pathetic but oh well. In fact I was on the phone with my now wife back then and I let her listen through the wall because I sound like I am making it up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.