• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a bunch of ketamine for later this month for a very special couple weeks with my closest friend before he moves. Finally found a weed strain which works very well with me purple kush.

I really hope that they truly legalize marijuana in my lifetime (I'm already 50), because the laws are really screwed up right now in the USA. Like, it's okay to possess small amounts in some states but it's a felony to grow, buy or sell it! So what am I supposed to do, sprout it out of my bunghole? (Actually, that would probably be considered growing it!)
:ROFLMAO:

Well thankfully they legalized it for recreation here in NJ recently. But in all honesty I want Delta-8-THC and hope that will be available at the dispensary someday. I like it way better than regular Weed, it doesn't ever make me anxious or anything like that and compliments other drugs well. I'm actually super fucked up from this Mitragynine 20% Alkloids Extract that's wicked strong I ate a gram of the stuff which Is half what i have and its pricey. This is the strongest Kratom product I've ever had before I mean I took 2mgs Buprenorphine yesterday morning and I cant still feel this pushing through 24 hours later, warm and euphoric. This stuff is a fucking drug it's not like taking regular leaf, way more narcotic like.

But in all honesty I want Delta-8-THC and hope that will be available at the dispensary someday. I like it way better than regular Weed, it doesn't ever make me anxious or anything like that and compliments other drugs well.
Yeah to be frank, weed being legalized is a low priority in my mind. It's decriminalized in my county already and I know a dozen people who could hook me up, it's everywhere. I honestly don't care if it's legal or not, a shop storefront would just be so much more convenient lol

Plus with d8 still around, I hardly ever smoke herb these days. Occasionally if my buddy has some wax I'll take a dab but that's about it.

Last edited:
Our medical system is good enough here that it may as well be legal; never thought that'd happen in my state.
It's real nice being able to get that stuff delivered right to my house just like a dealer would.

They have some real nice high quality dry sift rosin and thc-a isolate that they make from their rosin.

Been on another break for the past 2-3 week; been doing breaks on a off lately. Might end up getting some again later this week.

My state doesn't even have medical yet. But yet, it is everywhere, and cheap. We do have a booming hemp dispensary industry, you can get the juiciest nugs that out most stuff to shame, but it's very low in THC (but some has a decent amount of THC-A). At least in my town, no one cares about weed, at all. People are open about it, I have to figure if you get pulled over or something, these days it would be hard to decide to bust someone for weed... it would be so easy to just say it was hemp flower. And are they going to send it in to test every time to see if they can bust you, when they don't really care in the first place? Definitely not.

However, growing is still super illegal, which is so dumb.

going to be take LSD out here with a small group next week. Can't believe this year is now almost over my sense of time was pretty fried from all the psychedelics

I'm throwing away some old concentrate containers and jesus chirst I really rather not count them and add up how much I've been spending on it lately.

After many trials these last 6 months with Rhodiola my feelings on it are mixed. On the one hand it's extremely euphoric and positive, especially in the latter half of the day (after hour 8 or something), but since it's a little tóó fun it's hard to ground yourself to do work and not get distracted by whatever fun things you could be doing. Also, you're wielding a sort of stimulant headspace, meaning that it lacks a lot of nuance. All in all, I can't believe it's not used more, but it's not all roses and sunshine....

I wish I got those effects from it, for me it's really subtle, to the point that I don't know that I can for sure point out the effects.

In the process of talking myself into taking 4-chloro-modafanil I'm just a little more tired than I'd like to be. That stuff can really help you push through fatigue like something else. But I got seven hours sleep so me "needing" it is sorta bullshit. Bringing 10 grams of Kratom in capsules to work which has been helping my back out they are giving me these 11 hour shifts that are sorta brutal. After eight hours the pain in my.back becomes pretty unreal, the Kratom takes the edge of tho for sure, I vape hella Delta-8 when I wake up and get home but not at my job. Had 2mgs of Buprenorphine and 9 grams Kratom when i wake up as well. And the later makes difference with just that low amount of Bupe my back still hurts.

Last edited:
was thinking of getting modafanil in the future its very hard to get here how do you rate it compared to things like Ritalin and amphetamines'? Probably going to need a boost to get through study at some points. Also have some Ritalin for some study to catch up on some textbooks but its been two years since i used a stimulant but i believe only a few times should be okay plus i no longer have a endless supply of it.

Alcohol bender seriously numbed my mind last week was riding a nice psychedelic afterglow for weeks where music and everything was so magical now it is all just dull.

Will keep all my trips spaced out with at least a month break. With this next trip will take just one tab which i feel like the dosage is around 125-140 ug dutch LSD is never laid right but the crystal is high quality as to be expected though instead of the 250 ug they just slap as advertising on all their tabs.

After Christmas maybe in jan i will take maybe 3 tabs for some faith and guidance before setting off on this new chapter. Trying to keep that faith that everything is going to be alright is quite hard and fades off within 3 weeks.

Want to take shrooms at least one more time aswell but homegrown cubensis prices are fucking outrageous i could have at least 10-15 LSD trips for the price of one shroom trip in this off-season.

will get through 2 grams of ketamine hoping it lasts two weeks but previous nights this year i had snorted over half a gram in a setting just endless k holing for hours.

and if the universe makes it happen i hope dmt crosses my path in the next few months.

Personally I really enjoy the "afinils" because they are functional stimulants I won't abuse. This one especially 4C-M is really nice and even has subtle euphoria to the peak but just like the others no crash it just sorta fades away. Very potent like 70-100mgs orally is good I would need twice as much Flouromodafinil. If you could get your hands on some I would it is very easy to find clearnet I got a ridiculously good deal on 5 grams 4-Chloromodafinil and it's lasting me so damn long I hardly put a dent in the vialni take it most days of the week but only one dose. I like to eat it thirty minutes before I ride the bike 5 miles to work, I get in the zone peddling on that drug its fun.

I don't know what it is but even low doses make me feel kind of bad. A little flush and headache-y. Sort of like the non-stimmy physiological effects of drinking too much caffeine.

Very different from Ritalin or amphetamines.

Just got this new bicycle today cost me like 400 bucks but its decent I got flat tire early this week with my other one but it was a piece of crap. But I'll tell you what I'm thinking about buying a scooter to zip around here on it would be perfect. I'm just gonna chain it up and then drop extension cord from my window to charge the thing, lol. Some of them go like 40 mph, its honestly semi-dangerous I will have to not get super blasted and cruise around. I'm gonna save and get something dope it will be fun as hell I'm just gonna have to get nice winter coat cuz it will get cold as hell riding the scooter this winter my job is pretty far almost 5 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.