• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting one last order of d8 carts. I'll have 7 1mL carts left when the last few show up. Can't afford to blow cash on it, though I love it so... I knew this day would come but I'm still majorly bummed.

I have a lot of work/distractions the next two weeks. I'm hoping November will be a better month for me. Plan to take some time off to get some stuff sorted out and focus on myself a bit more. Would really like to get some acid finally, been way too long... getting pretty sick of psilacetin. I've found the only way I tolerate it these days is by adding in a disso or opioid. Benzos either don't mellow it out enough or I overshoot and mute it completely. Dissos add such a wild twist at times though... and opioids carry with them their own potential for rebound that I so hate.

Last edited:
Finally got a reply to find a supervisor for my post grad degree removed alot of anxiety about the future. Will be able to move away and free myself from the situation i am in now next year. The flow of the universe seems to take you exactly to where you need to be to learn some lessons. Had a strong urge to email once again today and got a instant reply out of all the other times where i didn't even get a reply at all. I believe the power of mantras on LSD helped changed my future around giving me a better direction. Going to pick up some dutch LSD sometime soon but i will only plan on two more trips for the rest of a year then give it a break for 2021 and return to tripping in 2022.

Hope you don't have to write a dissertation =D mine is really really killing me, I've spent soooo much time on it, last semester included. I fucked myself so bad by proposing my subject and only having a slight idea on how to actually do it. Turns out it's a gigantic rabbit hole with endless amounts of algorithms, variations, methods, combinations of algorithms etc, out of which none (literally none) are 100% compatible with my problem. So I've been in endless loops of reading papers, trying to implement things straight out of them, days of doubting my implementation, all while reading more and more papers, and being disappointed every fucking time hahah. But I've got it (almost) fully figured out now.
Big karma for years of doing fuck all...
I need a trip man

Well I new RC Opioid has just been released called Butonitazene which sounds like it could be really promising taken orally one thread theorized it could be 5 times the potency which would make it pretty easy to work with. Through other ROA's think it's 50x so it's still a really strong drug and something to be careful with, boy oh boy would I like some of that Etazene also with a little a-PiHP to mix with my shots cuz it's something like an RC speedball wouldn't yeah say. About to walk into my first day of work wish me luck guys, lol.

Good luck man. :)

I just ordered 30g of raw delta-8 distillate based on you guys saying it's about to be gone, it was only $5/gram, lol. I have eaten it twice in the past 3 days, at 75-80mg, and found it straigt up psychedelic, no visuals, but my thoughts exploded and I had two incredibly profound experiences, emotionally that is, I worked through a lot of stuff. yesterday I was driving 7 hours back from the music festival I played and had taken LSD the day before, and was quite sure my LSD trip somehow peaked 24 hours after I took it, until I remembered I had eaten delta-8. I cried for about 4 hours of that 7 hours, but cathartically, I needed it, every single moment of the music was also a synchronicity. It was the most beautiful and meaningful experience I've had in a long time.

Low THC flower out in CA must have a lot of other cannaboids, its nice and gentle. I'm currently in a domestic situation myself, one of us is for lots of pot and sex, and one of us just says no, go figure! OW There's always sober living if I get in a pinch.

Good luck man. :)

I just ordered 30g of raw delta-8 distillate based on you guys saying it's about to be gone, it was only $5/gram, lol. I have eaten it twice in the past 3 days, at 75-80mg, and found it straigt up psychedelic, no visuals, but my thoughts exploded and I had two incredibly profound experiences, emotionally that is, I worked through a lot of stuff. yesterday I was driving 7 hours back from the music festival I played and had taken LSD the day before, and was quite sure my LSD trip somehow peaked 24 hours after I took it, until I remembered I had eaten delta-8. I cried for about 4 hours of that 7 hours, but cathartically, I needed it, every single moment of the music was also a synchronicity. It was the most beautiful and meaningful experience I've had in a long time.
My one and only experience of orginal 2cb, virtual microsots, at the legendary UK Exodus rave festival, had me in uncontrollable tears of release for a few hours. It felt very releasing.

Was on top of lots original mindbending Ecsasy pills in 1999, base amphetamine, acid, and never my draw but also heroin on this occasion. On the 3rd hardcore night.

Got some nice dutch LSD will not touch it til i feel ready but tip of my finger touched one blotter then i ate some candy and feel energized maybe just placebo but i don't want to accidently dose myself.

Got some nice dutch LSD will not touch it til i feel ready but tip of my finger touched one blotter then i ate some candy and feel energized maybe just placebo but i don't want to accidently dose myself.

Are you sure that's wise? Every time I come to PD I see you either tripping or complaining about having bad trips. I thought you were on a break? I worry about you man.

I worry about you man.
I didn't wana be the one to say it, but the same thought crossed my mind... Just worried is all. You can always come back to tripping. I should take a break myself. Yesterday I took psilacetin and almost immediately my body retaliated and I felt a surge of anxiety and self-loathing and heavy body load, sweats, chills...

Idk, I guess I'm tryna say, we love you. Take care of yourself <3 Lord knows I should trip less too.

Good god, work has been fucking BRUTAL for the past 3 weeks. So insane, I didn't even get a chance to eat one thing today and my girlfriend just made me dinner. On the phone, involved in a dozen projects, getting calls for help... it's pushing me to the max. Just found out I am going to have to program a very rush job, that is supposed to take an entire week to do, next week... but so much else is going on, too. I want to get off this ride... we are all starting to make mistakes. need to hire someone else but they're trying to avoid it because normally our workload is fine, but shit got crazy right when Q4 started. barely have time to think...

The new job is going so well I'm really happy there and my coworkers are great. It's nice to wake up and have someplace to go be productive I was getting really stir crazy towards the end. Really easy menu compared to wait I am use to so I learned it very quickly the manager likes me alot. Thank goodness this worked out it looks like I will be making it through this winter just fine. Just need to keep my shit together and never go there high and off my rocker.

Just smoked some DMT on the porch. The heavy rainfall sounded digitised, metallic, slowed down and reverberated. I could see electricity splashing from these technicolour ripples as the water hit the ground.

Got a bunch more acacia bark, mostly Confusa with a sample of acacia pycnantha.

It becomes kind of empty and one dimensional if I do DMT too much, but the occasional bit here and there, I seem to be enjoying lately.

Other than that, had a cannabis lollipop earlier and now some chewing some coca leaf and digging my day off.

Hope everyone's having an equally splendid day.

Hope everyone's having an equally splendid day.

Well, I just finished recaulking my bathtub so my day's going a bit differently from yours. ;)

But it's match day and I'm meeting up with the boys later for pints and footy so it's about to get proppa.

Happy Saturday! <3

Hey guys, anyone care to pop into the current photo contest thread in the LAVA forum and vote for your favorite submission? We have a 3-way tie right now and the deadline fast approaches. :)

Also consider participating next round, it's a fun contest that's been going on for like 20 years.

Well I have decided to get myself a gram of 25E-NBOH to play around with and I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously gonna need to be careful and dilute it into a solution maybe 30mgs inside of a 30ml amber dropper vial dissolved in PG. I'd also like giving the geltab/windowpane method a whirl and see how that turns out. I really love 2C-E and it's rough not having any left, if this stuff turns out decent that should be damn near a lifetime supply yeah dig. The reports sound promising and if you dose low should avoid the pitfalls from the nBOME variety. I'm thinking that I'd take 1,000ugs after the initial allergy test...

So with some will power (edit: combined with lifestyle and self care changes) and weekend substance (psychedelic and disassociative) use I’ve got 4 days off cig and a week off the booze (for the second week in a row, for both).

Never really got into other substances which posed a problem for me. But these two ... and after abstaining for 6 and 1 year (cig, booze)... I was drawn back when idgaf anymore. So silly.... they only made my depression worse as I felt shame for indulging in such escapist behaviours (I recognize not everyone uses them for the same purposes)

Anyways, doing better
And excited to hear amt and allad will make an appearance domestically...

Last edited:
I've recently added a few dissos to the collection but my experience is limited to ketamine so I'm not really sure where the best place to begin is. I've currently got:

O-PCE
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCE
MXiPr
DMXE

I've read mostly positive reports about MXiPr and also good things about low dose 3-MeO-PCE. I gather that O-PCE can be pretty heavy? Any thoughts/input is appreciated.

Well I have decided to get myself a gram of 25E-NBOH to play around with and I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously gonna need to be careful and dilute it into a solution maybe 30mgs inside of a 30ml amber dropper vial dissolved in PG. I'd also like giving the geltab/windowpane method a whirl and see how that turns out. I really love 2C-E and it's rough not having any left, if this stuff turns out decent that should be damn near a lifetime supply yeah dig. The reports sound promising and if you dose low should avoid the pitfalls from the nBOME variety. I'm thinking that I'd take 1,000ugs after the initial allergy test...

Apart for the *mostly* deserved bad reputation, I did quite trips of 25-C and 25-D and found them extremely good spirited and enjoyable. Very similar vibes to 2cb, but even funnier and energetic. Not begginers stuff for sure, but laid onto blotters can be a legit sustance for an experimented psyconauts. The nature/qualia of the nBOMBEs rocks if you ask me.

Didnt tried 25E-NBOH but sure seems like I would love it.

There are also some rumors of nBOMEs as being specially skyroketing tolerance... in the fashion that it is so potent per weight that produces a bigger tolerance than regular ones. I would say it´s bullshit and that the tolerance is produced more depending of the duration of the compound, nor the potency by weight, but in any case I will keep an eye on it. Maybe theres something of truth there

Status
Not open for further replies.