• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to battle these addictive urges to just take a bunch of drugs and escape from life. Trying to do mantra meditation to kill my desires. If i had still had LSD leftover i would of eaten some again. Will try keep myself to just a few beers for a while til i crack. I told myself i want to do a year of sobriety next year but i really doubt i can pull it off if i can barely last a week.

Trippsitter in the midst of some heavy tripping years ago in the early 80's, 2 hits one day, 4 the next, 8 the next, I needed something similar to gain knowledge and settled on a year off of psychedelics and a year of completing some books I wanted to read. And I did and I got exposed to a lot of books and ideas. I don't think I was addicted to tripping just not so satisfied with regular life in the Monday Morning Consciousness. So maybe it was the excitement I was reaching for as well as seeing what happens when one trips a lot. Well I found out the spirit looks for more knowledge and info and tripping is not the only way to achieve that. I recommend a year of reading and other ways to gain knowledge while using normal consciousness and focus. :) We are focused here. So there is plenty on this level of consciousness that can be exciting.

My next trip after that year off was going out onto the cow pastures in Houston Texas, picked my own cubensis and had a hell of a trip that first time back. In fact I thought I died and was looking for my body. LOL But all the reading I did the year before helped in my next trip and I pushed past some barriors.

Last edited:
Yeah when I was tripping constantly, it was because it helped me to feel a sense of magic and wonder in an otherwise depressing life. It was escapism, but once my circumstances became more fulfilling, I stopped feeling like I wanted to trip constantly.

Week before last, I made a huuuuuge pot of San Pedro and tequila chaser, but only got a tea mug in before I decided I had enough to relax and get hogtied and transferred to the funny farm. Did not know 5150 was a 'thing's (thanks Edward). Anyhoo, 'you can't stop men who want to be free', right, eh? Think I may need a more secure place to dream about it, and definitely a better trip sitter (pit bull? Maybe?).

OT sometimes getting the old thikal from lab to mouth can be a challenge, no matter how much you have on hand, that's for sure. Then again, tis the season.

Anyway, I gotta go, front tires on the subcomp may need configuration, plus taxes must be paid, and phone calls, emails, answered. Had a good 6-8 drinks through last night plus Nyquil tabs to celebrate North Korea's new ballistic missile. Running out of cherry pie flower and tobaccky.

Last edited by a moderator:
simple meditation has helped me over the last few days with the OM mantra 30 mins quelled down my anxiety and helped reduce my cravings. Use to meditate daily then i fell out of it during strong periods of depression where getting out of bed took alot of will power. Forgot how impactful it could be for things like anxiety. I usually meditate a bit during each trip though. Connecting with the present moment and underlying awareness i was surprised at the instant positive effects for the rest of my day.

Reading more books would be good i got through a quite a few books last year and some this year. Need to find some more good reads that stimulate the brain. Need a good long sobriety to try reset my brain and overcome the same patterns of addiction i always get stuck in when things become mudane or rough. I know life will be better next year just after to get through the next couple months before my plans come to fruition. Though the stress of going back into study i really want to overcome escapism when it does get hard.

I really want to go a sikh festival like in america they have bhakti fest and that seems like alot of fun and accepting group of people.

Don't wanna jinx it but I met this chick and have really been getting along with her well. She is younger than me like maybe 7 years and hot also works for some doctor office, lives like 15mins away from my place at the shore. She just said she wanted me to call her today and I'm going to later on. Need someone in my life I can't just sit around feeling sorry with myself about my ex we broke up like 7-8 months ago officially. Seems like way shorter cuz we fucked until a few weeks ago. She is the only woman I've slept with in like eight years it's strange chasing after this other woman, she is so nice tho and has been making it easy and comfortable she seems to be into me.

it looks like this vote to make weed legal here is going to fail too many fucking brainwashed robot retards in this society.
Too bad. The people I meet from NZ are always really left leaning, progressive, cosmopolitan kinds of people who would want to legalize. But these are the people who travel etc, and I've heard it before that there is a real redneck side to NZ.

A weird thing happened here in Canada where the rednecks were all smoking weed and wanted to legalize too, so it ended up being pretty much unilateral.

That sucks about the legalization polls. You wouldn't think it.

As for the addiction, would there maybe be some benefit in going on a medication that blocks the activity of psychedelics? That might make it easier to know that the option to use impulsively isn't there, so that you don't have to constantly self-monitor.

Psychedelics proposition didn't get on the ballot in CA yet. Hoping for some psylocibe decriminalization for the 21 and up gang. Can anyone say "hands down the safest drug ever"?

Too bad. The people I meet from NZ are always really left leaning, progressive, cosmopolitan kinds of people who would want to legalize. But these are the people who travel etc, and I've heard it before that there is a real redneck side to NZ.

A weird thing happened here in Canada where the rednecks were all smoking weed and wanted to legalize too, so it ended up being pretty much unilateral.
sadly the left progressive part of society is quite small. NZ has very deep racist Christian roots from colonization. The divide in society is very large the rich people have totally abused this country and redneck farmers raping the environment for everything it has and instilling converstative politics on everybody. So far the polls for a Yes vote are all losing and it heavily depends on the young people actually getting out and voting. Sadly the people that would vote yes are usually the people that never vote anyway. Alot of our political parties are very against legalization. It should of never been to put to a vote and instead just legalized. You would think NZ would be progressive but it really is decades behind in thinking its more like the 1980's ronald reagan school of thought. Our modernization is heavily lacking our cities should not even be called cities and are very dirty. Though it leads to some nice nature areas around the country that is promoted to the tourists it really does promote a fake version of what really goes in this country.

NZ is awesome for all the rich people the government has made sure to keep the status quo and sellout to the Chinese. The police and courts are very racist rich white people getting away with selling all sorts of Class A drugs while maoris and islanders get years for cannabis selling.

Got a job interview tommorow at this BBQ spot near me now that I met this girl locally I really need to find some work around town. The place is like 45 min bike ride there and back each day which is gonna suck so I'm gonna have to buy a car probably down the road. Wish me luck I'm going there at 3pm and they said to come dressed ready to work, they said can't gurentee the job but it looks good for me. Lot of positive changes this week.

Got a job interview tommorow at this BBQ spot near me now that I met this girl locally I really need to find some work around town. The place is like 45 min bike ride there and back each day which is gonna suck so I'm gonna have to buy a car probably down the road. Wish me luck I'm going there at 3pm and they said to come dressed ready to work, they said can't gurentee the job but it looks good for me. Lot of positive changes this week.
good luck man! I hope the place is decent and not too much macho bullshit in the kitchen. commuting by bike might be good for you though, but since cooking is such a hard labour, I understand if you'd rather not ;)

45 mins bike ride is an awesome way to start and end the day, and Buzz is right, you'll get faster and faster at that. How many kms?

It's about 4-5 miles I'd say, half of the trip is back roads thru woods so it's nice view you can see deer sometimes and whatnot. Just hope it works out I just got all my documents together right now. Since I'm not going back to the city I'm gonna need to figure something out down here that is steady. Gonna be making less money but life is cheaper around here so it should balance out well. If me and this new check start dating I can't have no job she made comment about people mooching off unemployment and she is right honestly. And now that we haven't been getting the extra money it's just not enough for me to survive. Eventually I can go back to a more high end place but right now I gotta take what I can get.

GranularDimpledHuia-small.gif

Well delta-8 seems a lost cause now. My vendor is doing a fire sale (no pun intended) and voiding their store of any d8 products prior to October 20th. Seems the DEA is getting their way. I'm mega miffed... wife and I both love the stuff. I've also noticed my cartridges emptying faster... she's been toking on it behind my back which means what little we have left won't last long :(

Got the job today I'm going to be starting on Monday. I love the Delta-8-THC also man way more than regular Cannabis right now ot such a chill high. I've been eating alot of these strong gummies and I'm about to pop third put me at 225mgs orally. Also sniffed like 4mgs of Buprenorphine couple hours ago drinking this Beers. Super happy about the job its gonna really help get me through these times I hop it all works out well. I'd taken some Bupe earlier also but was on Kratom like three-four days so I'm catching Buzz from it.

Well about to chew up this gummy highest dose I've taken so far. My vendor still has it based on what the page says. Kinda should stock up but sadly just put funds into Kratom, which is important tho. Actually trying this new vendor I got sample pack of 5 strains Kratom 100 grams each. And it's not even super pricey either this will be my new goto if they are legit. I'm gonna go back on Kratom until my first day work on monday I might take 4mgs Bupe Sublingually I wanna be on my A game first day at work.

Glad things are turning around for you Charlie keep it up!. Shame about the delta 8 thc. I hope one day they bring it here. Our election is today and then it will take two weeks to count the vote on legalizing cannabis. if it is voted yes then it will have to pass through bill readings 3 times. I hope they don't control it to much or put a stupid thc % cap on it. But i fear it will be voted no.

Status
Not open for further replies.