• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah really? I only looked up the DMT content. I've heard some acacias are active as teas without adding MAOIs.

The Aussie root bark vendor is having a difficult time getting stock at the moment, but I might try a tea next time I can get some.

I tried Acacia Confusa with P Harmala last year and it had fairly unsettling physical effects with only very mild psychedelic effects so I decided after two attempts not to push any higher.

If I can find a DMT plant which is orally active on It's own, I'd be willing to give it a go.

I'll see how this stuff turns out anyway..

I bumped into an old pill dealer I hadn't seen in 8 years today while shopping. She stopped me and kept rambling on about how good I looked and hinting around that I should stop by. I asked her why would I do that and she said "because we are friends". I wasn't trying to be rude but this set me off. I told her that yes, at one point we were friends, but she decided to fuck me over for money twice and that's why I stopped coming by all those years ago. She denied it until I reminded her about the time I spent 5 days dope sick on vacation because she sold my pills I had put back to someone that offered more cash (after she had taken mine). She said she was sorry and she'd be happy to give me the pills now to make it up to me. I told her not to bother and not to speak to me again. I don't talk to people that put poison into our community.

Another old friend of mine came by today to see how I was doing. He was friends with her son until the guy robbed him several times. He informed me that her son died a couple of months ago from heroin overdose. I don't want to be mean spirited but I can't find any sympathy for her or him. She's the one that got him hooked on opioids and encouraged his behavior. My friend says she's alone now because all the family got sick of her shit and moved out of the house. Even her youngest daughter abandoned her and moved in with the Grandparents. I understand why she was so insistent that I come by now. She's one of those people that lure people into her life with drugs and tries to exert control over others.

I don't understand why people I used to use with show up out of the blue so often. They all have the same story; "Hey H&LSD I understand why you stopped hanging out. I got clean bro I swear I'm not like I was back then. By the way do you have a plate? I'll do this roxi with you! What do you mean I lied about being clean? I'm prescribed these for my pain they aren't drug!"

One guy in particular is really annoying. He calls my family at least five times a year with the same sob story and tries to convince them that he's clean. He shows up every now and again despite the fact that I refuse to answer the door for him. He tells everyone that we're best friends and I'm the only friend true friend he's ever had. Everyone says he looks like he's been abusing meth and crack a bunch. I didn't meet the guy until we were 18 years old and I haven't spoken to him in going on 6 years. He abused my kindness a bunch when we did hang out and would do pill after pill in front of me when I was dope sick. Guy would have 300+ roxis and refuse to throw one my way when I was sick unless I paid him $15 for one pill. When he ran out he'd always come hang around my house bumming cigarettes and bogarting the weed. One day I got sick of his shit and kicked him out. If this is how he treats the "only true friend he's ever had" I wonder how he treats other people. It wasn't just his drug use that put me off he was one of those people that would make fun of others and put them down in front of the group. I have a friend with a disability (who is my actual best friend) that this guy would pick on all of the time.

Fuckin' people man I hate 'em sometimes.

I never hung out with people like that, fortunately. I think none in my pretty close circle of friends (~10 people) never got into real problems with drugs. There were never IV'ing stuff or anything like that and they were recreational drug users with pretty successful or ok lives (as far as I know ). I literally stopped seeing everyone after my psychosis but I guess almost all of them are already graduated from university/vocational university or something and working. And here you don't even really have to, if you end up going to the junkie-route, you can be a welfare parasite pretty easily. Of course really hard addiction usually requires them to do some crime too, in some really harsh cases. But it's not like in 90's when people were fucking robbing banks to get money for heroin.

There were this one guy who came to our "circle" in the later years and I guess he was starting to have a real problems with drugs pretty soon. He was a few years younger than us. I don't know what happened, but I don't think my friends hang out with him anymore. Maybe he excluded himself or he was excluded by the others but stuff like taking drugs intravenously was out of the question for my people. Actually I've only seen people IV a few times and it makes me sick.

Probably me going psychotic had such a feeling of shame tied to it that I stopped seeing everyone. Of course part of the reason was that I couldn't do any drugs even for fun in a year or two when recovering from that, but that shame-element plays a part. I think I felt like I fucked up really bad when no one had had any drug related problems. Of course I started using drugs more in about 2010, when they became more available from internet and with bitcoin etc. Some of you guys might remember Black Market Reloaded, or maybe it was more popular here in EU. So getting drugs you didn't need to hang out with shady people. And dissos being my drug of choice I usually enjoyed doing them alone anyway.

I think I have no idea about what addiction really is. Still after all these years I've been reading shit, watching my bro slowly drink himself to death, having people die on drugs, myself using PCP till losing my mind. Doing my thesis about addiction. I still think I don't know what real addiction is like.

Last edited:
Pill people are always shady... sucks. As a big fan of impotent opioids and benzodiazepines it's real annoying trying to procure them IRL. People always selling them out from under you or shit like that. Bleck.

I think my last pill guy had a few older friends who were chronic pain patients. Used to be able to get methadone, hydromorphone, morphine... at way too high a price of course. But I do miss the access... guy just up and stopped answering his phone one day, so I said fuck it.

Boy, for a while though he used to hook me up on valiums real cheap... then one day they jumped 300% in asking price and before I knew it we just stopped talking. I mean, they were freakin' generics, if I got them from a pharmacy it would only be $3, but my doctor thinks it best I stick to alprazolam over longer half-life benzos for my particular GI pain so I don't fall asleep all the time. I just really, really love diazepam... I have maybe ~30x10mg left and I'm just sitting on them. One day, I'll combo them with some hydrocodones and a five strip of LSD. That'll be dope (literally and figuratively lol).

Spent so many years in the hard drug scene I've met the shadiest kinda people you could imagine. I have about a bajillion fucked up stories of things happening to me trying to cold cop. Sometimes when people dont answer I just get it in my head that I'll find the Dope out there, normally I do. But sometimes you come across the wrong dude and I'd obviously be going to the worse possible neighborhood to increase access all the big cities in North East have a Dope scene.

Back in the day I used to get Roxicodone easily also but those days are gone I generally only see Benzo pills being sold. But right now I'm on Kratom anyways and maintaining well vaping some Delta-8 and drinking a coffee. About to go to a ride on the bike to the market or something I just where my backpack and dont buy lots of shit at once. Right now its doable even not having a car since I got this bike and it's exercise for me. I'm gonna take a ride to the beach and watch the waves later and ggv et get stoned, might as well utilize area there is some perks to being down here.

I'm still getting used to being sober again but I'm hangin' in there. My anxiety is mostly gone, but I haven't had much of an appetite and I haven't gotten much sleep lately.

I've been using l-theanine but it doesn't seem to affect me much. I took 1000mg (!) last night around 11pm before bed and I still tossed and turned until almost 4am. I woke up around 7:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. I feel okay though.

Not that I would personally take it cuz of my benzo problems... but do you think if somebody was to perform synth of α-Hydroxyetizolam to be released as pure compound it would be feasible it's one of the active metabolites of Etizolam. I'd assume this would work as a great replacement for the ETZ since they are trying to take that out of the equation. Oh and the recently brought 5-Chloro-aMT just noticed the other day which could be promising...and new batch of a-PiHP...

guy just up and stopped answering his phone one day, so I said fuck it.
Probably for the best..

I was okay using opioids sparingly when codeine was available over the counter. Then pharmacies started asking too many questions, taking license details, filing it all in some online register. Finally, codeine became prescription only. If people are going to get an opioid prescription, they insist on something good. So now oxy is the new codeine for a lot of people.

I didn't bother going for opioid scripts though, as I already get benzos and z-drugs and don't want to ask too much of my doctor, so I just started buying poppies online - pods at first, then found a much more cost effective source for alkaloid-rich seeds. Unlike codeine, that's not so easy to use occasionally. So now I now I'm using opiates daily and I really don't even really like them all that much. They're not interesting like psychedelics, don't relieve anxiety or make me feel like a smooth operator, they just dull me.

Poppy Tea is a hell of a drug I've been thinking about it a bit lately. The last couple times the seeds I got weren't any good so I'm stopped from it again. But I had some periods with good batches over the last couple years and that was pretty much the best highs I've had in years, especially considering it's only wack as Fentanyl Analogs these days. Even tho making strong batches of PST is dangerous if you nust go slow and test out the batch it's safer than street drugs IMO.

Poppy Tea is a hell of a drug I've been thinking about it a bit lately. The last couple times the seeds I got weren't any good so I'm stopped from it again. But I had some periods with good batches over the last couple years and that was pretty much the best highs I've had in years, especially considering it's only wack as Fentanyl Analogs these days. Even tho making strong batches of PST is dangerous if you nust go slow and test out the batch it's safer than street drugs IMO.

Poppy Tea is great and got me through some times where I didn't have connections. Haven't tried making it in years and never made it from pods. I could get strong seeds from a local Asian store when I lived in the city. Used to buy bags of the stuff until they started asking questions. Been thinking about growing some lately because I think it'll be the only way to obtain opium based pain relief soon. If you are working with known batches it's really safe. The only people I see getting in trouble with it are the impatient people working with random seeds and pods.

Probably for the best..

I was okay using opioids sparingly when codeine was available over the counter. Then pharmacies started asking too many questions, taking license details, filing it all in some online register. Finally, codeine became prescription only. If people are going to get an opioid prescription, they insist on something good. So now oxy is the new codeine for a lot of people.

I didn't bother going for opioid scripts though, as I already get benzos and z-drugs and don't want to ask too much of my doctor, so I just started buying poppies online - pods at first, then found a much more cost effective source for alkaloid-rich seeds. Unlike codeine, that's not so easy to use occasionally. So now I now I'm using opiates daily and I really don't even really like them all that much. They're not interesting like psychedelics, don't relieve anxiety or make me feel like a smooth operator, they just dull me.

Codeine is decent for chronic pain. I had a large bottle at home. On good days, I was only taking a low dose of CBD oil, and on most bad days, 25mg of codeine was doing the job. Now, the bottle is gone, and I decided to not try poppy tea because I don't want to get into opiates habit. So, it's CBD oïl in the morning, and CBD-rich weed during the day. Tolerance is going up quickly :(

Poppy pod tea (never had seed tea) is the best feeling opiate. And I agree the gamble out there today is getting fentanyl and not heroin. I am appauled that this is what it has come too. So if I decided to become a heroin addict again I can't even do that. Nor purchase heroin. But the poppy is always there in some form. Let's face it, some of us are resourseful people can go into a supermarket and probably scrap up enough morphine for a fix.

Poppy tea is so strong that one time I noticed strong heroin did not fully get rid of all the withdrawal. It has so many alkaloids mixing together but wow does it feel good and powerful. Dreamy. For 15 years I got boxes mailed from overseas to our flower store in bulk.

And I did like codeine. I had a doc give me 100 tylenol 4's when I asked. With no tolerance I could take two and that 120 mgs of codeine felt great. For some reason hydrocodone does not work at all for me below 40-50 mgs so I always prefered codeine.

Last edited:
I just ordered a hefty chunk of 5-Cl-AMT, splitting with a friend. I said you know what, fuck it. The binding data looks promising, it's a releaser and agonist of serotonin and dopamine, but not NE. I actually found 5-MeO-AMT a good drug, but just too jangly/too much bodyload in general. And I love AMT, such a great drug. At a small bulk price, it's dirt cheap, so I figured might as well.

I recently found out you can use Cash App tp buy BTC instantly, it's a free app, like Venmo or something, you set it up once, and instant BTC. It makes BTC almost as fast and easy as credit card purchasing. Until recently I was waiting 5-7 business days for a popular exchange to clear my purchase, it's bullshit. Never knew how easy it could be. :)

Coming into the warmer months now, just potted some of the cactus I've collected this year. One San Pedro, few bridgesii and some Peruvians.
Exif-JPEG-420.jpg

Course propagation sand in the immediate area around the cactus seems to help the cuttings take root, then I fill the pot with a loose organic mulch and a splash of seaweed concentrate mixed through for nutrition. After a while, I'll transfer them into the garden.

I'm still trying to figure out what works best, but I don't think they are too picky. It actually seems like the less I interfere, the better!

I just ordered a hefty chunk of 5-Cl-AMT, splitting with a friend. I said you know what, fuck it. The binding data looks promising, it's a releaser and agonist of serotonin and dopamine, but not NE. I actually found 5-MeO-AMT a good drug, but just too jangly/too much bodyload in general. And I love AMT, such a great drug. At a small bulk price, it's dirt cheap, so I figured might as well.

Don't think we have a Small and Handy thread for 5-CL-aMT that I can find. Have a feeling this stuff is gonna be a real winner. And yeah when you get it bulk its stupidly cheap I'm really excited to hear your feedback. Wonder about the possibility of them trying out some other substitutions.

5-CL-MET, 5-CL-MiPT, 5-Br-DiPT, 5-Br-aMT and etc...surely some kinda worthwhile compounds in the family hidden out there to find I'd assume.

Why is no one talking about the Teva opioid settlement?

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced on Monday that it had reached an agreement in principle with attorneys general from North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas, and with certain private plaintiffs, for a global settlement framework of the opioid abuse-related lawsuits against it.

According to the framework, Teva will donate buprenorphine-naloxone, a medication used to treat opioid use disorder, in quantities valued at around $23 billion in wholesale acquisition costs. The amount Teva will donate covers the majority of what U.S. patients are estimated to need over the next decade, the company said.

Bastards are just going to give away bupe. Between this and the Sacklers being let off scot-free I'm pissed.

it looks like this vote to make weed legal here is going to fail too many fucking brainwashed robot retards in this society.

fuuck these dentist times I have like 6 of them in the next 6 months.

well at least they're free.

Status
Not open for further replies.