• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Xork, I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. My parents had to have my kitty Ralph put to sleep back in 1985 and I still can't look at a picture of him without getting choked up.

Much Love,
Dreamflyer

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that, Xorkoth. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Big hugs

I think I spent half my waking hours crying yesterday. It feels better today. I miss her though.

Xorkoth, if it helps at all, know that I am actually jealous of your crying half the day. As much as it may hurt, it is an incredibly beautiful occurrence to have emotion so explicitly present, and to be crying like a fountain.

I have had much more difficulty crying in the past year, and would love to have a good cry :/ Not to put that on you, but that's where I'm at.

Yeah, I was actually thinking that at the time, psy... how it hurt so much, but at the same time, it was beautiful to have loved so much. Also, I have a lot of trouble with grief in general, I tend to shut down and let it through in increments, and meanwhile it hurts me and fucks me up ho,ding it in... but I can't help it. Yesterday I grieved intensely for my baby girl, it was so painful. But I cried so much and today I already feel better. Nothing was held back. When my dad got sick and we faced his death for years, I cried a few times, but mostly felt really weird and bad that I couldn't. It was like the enormity of it was so much that my subconscious mind would not let me feel it except in small portions. Even at his wake I was mostly smiling, remembering the good times. Then at his funeral I cried so much, I sobbed. It felt cathartic though. I think in my dad's case I am still not all the way through it and I'm still subconsciously holding the full hurt at bay. I think it's part of my issues lately with drugs. I need to figure that out. But it was immediate and raw and gloriously painful and full-on with my cat yesterday. I think that was healthy.

She was an amazing kitty, so unique and wonderful. I will miss her, and I will always love her. I miss her already.

Lately the idea of doing MDMA makes me want to puke. I smelled something the other day that reminded me of the smell from good MDMA and it turned my stomach. I've done it more in the last couple of years than I did in the 10 years before. Been on a long break lately but I wonder if that's a sign that I've been doing it to much. Anyone else have this happen? It's the same type of reaction I get from the smell of Rum. I once drank too much Rum and was never able to stomach it again.

Drugs like MDMA and LSD take such a toll on my body now that I don't enjoy doing them at all. As much as I love LSD it just ravages my body now. If I have a mild trip I'm doubled over in pain for days afterwards. It just makes everything hurt. I'm considering not using LSD anymore and switching to mushrooms for my purposes. Mushrooms don't give me the body pains and actually improve my pain for a few days after using them.

Excuse my rambling I've become a bit of a pot head in the last couple of months.

Last edited:
Dude, its the girlfriend's fault I've already been divorced twice (second one not actually filed yet) and I know what I'm talking about. No way, I wouldn't stand for it chief, no way.

Besides that my wife always complains there's money in the checking account, and I'm like, What?, that's your money!

Last edited by a moderator:
OT

I wonder if I'm still young enough to lay my wife across my lap and give her a good spanking. She's been a 'bad girl's lately. I'm not an attorney but I wonder, would that be considered domestic violence?

Any thoughts?

That would be considered domestic hotness. And hotness knows no age limit, for it is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah I will. My girlfriend has been crying on and off ever since it happened. She feels awful because she basically ignored her getting sicker and sicker. Apparently she had someone else's animal die while she was watching it years ago. She's beating herself up bad. I'm being really careful not to be angry at her, I am trying not to think about it. My cat was old but something probably could have been done. I would have noticed. It's a shitty situation for several reasons. I really, really wish it hadn't happened because everything feels bad now. On the day I left the cabin I felt amazing and like I could take on anything, and now I'm struggling to not cry all the time and I can't even find the motivation to work out.

Zorkie, have you and your girl thought about Jungian analysis, because a dead cat's a pretty heavy thing (although they do bounce)?

Nice investor reference

For real though, we will be fine. It's just a painful time.

I have some 25E-NBOH :) I still have a lot of psychedelics left to try and quite a bit of others that require a revisit so not anytime soon. Apart from drowning in untried drugs, I'm also drowning in work lol, so that doesn't help.
I'd be down though, I'm always down for some exotic mind exploration

Sorry to bump your mega old comment, but it's the only one that came up searching 25e. And there's a lot of comments in between here and there.

Did you ever end up trying some of that 25e-NBOH? Curious about experiences, there's really not a lot of info. Tentatively just gonna follow 25i-NBOH dosing, while probably going smaller as the parent compound is more potent, but I'm really not qualified to make that estimation.

@Xorkoth gonna aim this question at you as well, any experience with 25e-nboh yet?

25i-nboh is still pretty potent but shorter acting within 6 hours i was fine but if you dose enough it can kill you, i thought i was going die the visuals were insane so stay careful and dose low

I can't believe that I'm already on my 5th day benzo-free. The only withdrawal symptom I have is that my anxiety goes through the roof every morning when I wake up, but at least I'm sleeping. I've been "cheating" by drinking around 5 or 6 beers throughout the day to take the edge off. Yesterday I overdid it and had 8, so I'm only allowing myself 4 today. I should be over the hump pretty soon and start feeling better. I know that Klonopin has a long half-life, so I expected the first week to be a bit rough.

Great job, dreamflyer!

We played a show last night, it went so well! Everyone was sober minus a little weed for me and the bass player. We played a lot of the songs the best we ever have, and we had one song that extended to a half hour with a jam that went into 2 different songs and came back to sandwich the first (unplanned). Afterwards I went to the after party and did one bump of ketamine, and that's it.

But my delta-8 battery seems to have broken. It's my third battery, they all break, I don't get it. This one only lasted a few days. It just won't charge. The other one I still have charges, but it won't make the cartridges go even though according to the lights, it should be working. What the fuck? I'm cursed I think.

xork, For a battery get yourself a Yocan Uni. I’ve had mine for months with no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.