• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also can control my phenibut usage quite well, but GHB (or 1,4-b) causes me to lose control worse than opiates, it's intensely moreish. Of course, I'm not you, just saying, be careful with it if you decide to go there.

GHB was very, very hard for me to control when I had a bottle, also. More so than almost any other drug.

Here's a bit of fun news for you all. Scientists measured phosphine in Venus' atmosphere, which currently cannot be explained as a product of non-biological chemistry, so it's being investigated as the possible byproduct of microbes living and reproducing above the surface of the planet:

I've been working out a lot during lockdown, since I'm not used to being this sedentary. I actually follow along youtube videos lol. I mostly watch this girl's videos, most are regular Yoga but she also does some exercise oriented ones. Been doing two of her videos daily for the last three months, and I'm actually fitter than before quarantine. Sorry, SWIMing is not allowed on bluelight :LOL:

Nice, I'm going to check out her channel for sure. :) I've been similarly following along the videos on LizettePompaYoga. I like her channel because it's relatively cut and dry (not really into hearing long-winded explanations about chakras and energy).

Last edited:
Something is off about 1,4-BDO... some people dont have issues but myself and some others I know experiences GI issues from it I'm talking my daily heartburn situation got about ten times worse @JackARoe. It started off great to I fell in love with it and used it around the clock maybe four months or something. I cannot stress the fact it needs to be heavily diluted more than enough. Like I'm taking if you dose a few ml's put it into an entire 16oz glass of water and then down it. I used to pour like 2ml's in a one dram amber vial and fill the rest for transportation sake.

Good to know Charlie. If I ever get there I will dilute. But I have to say to buy and industrial solvent and drinking it is ballsy. lol Although facts are facts and it is usable if it is the correct one. Another issue would factor in, having faith that a person got the right one.

I saw that article on Venus. Even finding a living microbe on another planet would be one of the biggest discoveries ever. I like Venus, it is a perfect example of what happens to a planet when greehhouse gasses build up. I think the surface is 900 F degrees and it was suspect to have had oceans at one point that boiled off. So the Earh's twin planet is dead due to greenhouse gasses. Yet the next planet over (Earth) we have people that would still say the world is flat and climate change is a myth. Unbelievable how ignorant some people can be. Stop this world, I want off. I can hardly stand people anymore.

Texted the psychologist that if his rehab is going to make me feel better than screwing my wife we have something to talk about. Tried to reiterate. Man those were some good Parvati Tears.

Here's a bit of fun news for you all. Scientists measured phosphine in Venus' atmosphere, which currently cannot be explained as a product of non-biological chemistry, so it's being investigated as the possible byproduct of microbes living and reproducing above the surface of the planet:

Nice, I'm going to check out her channel for sure. :) I've been similarly following along the videos on LizettePompaYoga. I like her channel because it's relatively cut and dry (not really into hearing long-winded explanations about chakras and energy).

My line of research has some tangential contact with astrobiology, so this was pretty relevant news. Exciting stuff !

Also, I hope you enjoy Boho's yoga videos. I will also check out the ones you mentioned !

Texted the psychologist that if his rehab is going to make me feel better than screwing my wife we have something to talk about. Tried to reiterate. Man those were some good Parvati Tears.

Sounds distressful Axe. Ive been to detox/Rehab 4 times in my life. In my 28 day stay at the Keystone in PA back in 1990. It was an old castle supposedly haunted. I was there around Halloween and they had a party in the basement, but the basement was a chamber where they tortured people and they still had the slots and chains that they put them in. So I am in group the next day, a dude named Alex (funny as hell) was kicking dope and could not sleep was telling us what was going on. He was in the old section of the castle and the lights were going on in his room. So one day he comes into group and says "I am so tired I dont care if count Dracula comes in I am getting sleep" in a tired low beat up voice.

I screwed up this post on an edit. I am a little high, weed and gabapentin.

Anway yeah rehab. Post away.

Last edited:
Haha, no, you recall correctly. I'm a Biochemist. Specifically I work with enzymes, but some of our research overlaps with astrobiology. I won't give further details because then it would be too easy to spot my workplace for someone with enough time lol. That would be kinda like Doxxing myself.

Been throwing up blood the last couple of days and something is wrong. I'd drunk 48 oz's of Whiskey day before it started so obviously binge caused something to happen. But yeah I took full 8mgs Buprenorphine and smoked Weed havent puked since this morning but yesterday it was all day and night every twenty mins it was a fucking nightmare. Broke the screen on my phone and somehow managed not to loose my keys or Wallet. This is the first time I alcohol blackout this badly in awhile I still have like 16ozs left and I'm about your it down the drain. This is really out of hand and now all my loved ones are pissed and I'm vomiting blood, pretty sure that's when you gotta walk away. Maybe down the line I will introduce beer again but no time soon at all I have to let my body heal.

Been throwing up blood the last couple of days and something is wrong...

Oh man, I sincerely hope that you're okay and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I remember throwing up blood back in my 20's-30's when I would drink too much, especially on an empty stomach. It hasn't happened in a long time though. I'm still far from a poster boy for healthy living, but I do treat my body better than I did back then.

Peace, Love & Faith,
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

I haven't vommited all day and I've been able to eat a small amount of food and drink a cup of black tea. My girl is really upset cuz that night I got lost when i was out that night and I had to keep calling for help. That's how you know when your fucked up you get lost in the area you lived your whole damn life. Ended up getting off wrong station and having to walk miles and miles and I twisted my ankle.

Im actually about to order 30lb kettlebell tommorow and start working out again. Just eat balanced died maybe get some protein powder or something. Gonna start eating more eggs and get some chicken and spinach. I have to order some more Black Seed Oil and some different medicinal mushrooms. This was a real wake-up call from a health standpoint and im going to get it together before it's too late. My esphogus is really soar but im in much better shape than yesterday. Thank you for your kind words.

Hope you recover soon charlie alcohol would fuck over me so bad after 30 its just multiple day hangovers. During my black out drinking the other month i was spewing so hard and endless it was just vile in the end but i had drunk so much coke and whiskey i was just spewing black.

Wish you the best hangovers like that level are nasty, But i aint going to lie i still fucking love alcohol but its never one drink aswell i wish its wasen't so damn toxic.

Charlie man, the alcohol is fucking your gut up. I know you have gut issues already and alcohol is really bad for your stomach/gut. Please take care of yourself. ♥

So I had the worst day. I buried my cat, my little girl. When my girl was visiting the cabin, the cat sitter said she found her outside, all dirty and wet. She had jumped off a low part of the roof, something she did a few days before that when my girl was there. When my girl got back, she said that my cat seemed sick, and/or her leg was hurt. I had a really bad feeling and asked if I should come home early, and if she thought she needed to go to the vet. She said she's just been sleeping a lot and only threw up once per day and she thought she saw her eat, and it was probably fine. I wanted to stick out the full 30 days so I stayed. I got back yesterday evening, and saw my cat, and immediately knew soimething was really wrong. She wouldn't move, she just purred when I pet her. Her purr and meow sounded really weird. And my girl was like, oh yeah, today she got worse and didn't eat. But she felt so bad (physically from her stomach issues) that she just ignored it. I called the vet and they said based on the symptoms, if they could get her in right then, they would, but they had an emergency and were totally full already.

So I called this morning... my cat was still alive, but was clearly even worse. I got in at 10am, and the vet was like... okay, so her temperature is too low to even read on a thermometer, and her heart rate is very low. Chances are there is nothing we can do. I had them draw blood to see if they could reverse poison or something, and said bye to her in case. Then I went to the store, because they said it would take 30 minutes. They called when I was on the way back and said that she was about to go. By the time I got there, she had died. She was still reflexively breathing and making a little meow noise, it was really weird and awful. I held her until she stopped moving. Then I took her home, and we sat with her, and had my other cat see, and then I found a spot in the yard she liked and dug a big hole. Then I held her stiff body and stared at her and cried a whole bunch and told her I was sorry I was gone for so long, and sorry I didn't follow my gut and come home. Maybe they could have done something before her kidneys failed. We wrapped her in a blanket, and I put one of my socks in there, she loved my socks. Then I buried her and put a stone on top. Then I had to work.

Now I am supposed to go to band practice. And my girl is devastated and feels like it's all her fault and that she failed me. And well... I am not going to tell her but it is a little. She was so preoccupied with her issues, she ignored her, because it was easier. So I just spent the last 30 minutes telling my girlfriend that I don't blame her even though I do, a little. But I don't want to. My cat was old, she was 16. She had a few health issues recently. It may have just been her time. I may have spent thousands of dollars to buy her 6 months, for all I know. My heart has a giant hole in it. It really hurts, a lot. I feel guilty that I had to be gone for the last month of her life. I know she missed me, my girlfriend was about sick of her because she's really needy with her food since my other cat can't eat her prescription food... I think the last month of her life was frustrating.

Rest in peace Magnolia, my baby girl. I will always love you, little princess. 💔

Omg Xorky im so sorry to hear about your kitty that is the absolute worse thing ever. I love animals so much and become so bonded to them. Cat's are one of my favorite things in the world and I can relate to your pain I have lost a few of them throughout my life. And yeah man sometimes you spend thousands and it doesn't even keep them around and they it's just too late. That happened with our cat Wormy like two years ago now he died. Was such a sweet guy he got stomach cancer and we spent months going to vets but in the end he had to be put asleep it was so sad. Me and my girl were grieving for months during that period. Him and Magnolia are back at one with the universe, feel better man okay <3

Hang in there Xorkoth. That pain of a pet loss is one of the most aching pains. I am sure it was just her time. (The what if's will drive you nuts and are not valid) We ache because we Love. Feel it deep, but learn from it. I realized many years back when my brother died in a car accident that nothing is taken without some form of compensation. So I will tell you what I know and tell everyone. Keep your eyes and ears wide open, feel the pain it is through that pain we realize Love is eternal. Your girl (Magnolia) is here in a way and wants you to know that. And your other girl probably did what anyone would do if a pet is sick. Wait it out a bit. I know, the what if's are maddening. Try and put them out of you head. I bet Magnolia lived a full happy life and will give you some message to let you know that. Grieve, grieve grieve and then heal in peace. If we've learned anything from psychedelics it is there is way more the picture that meets the eye. But I wish we could take some of that grief for you. I don't like such pain for people. But I do know it helps us grow in ways we would not without the grief.

Charlie, alcohol kills everything it touches. In fact one of the industrial uses is to kill things it comes into contact with. I think you need to get some good routines in place and make then a habit. I can say this, your girl and her family get more distant and looking for other opportunites the more you stop taking care of yourself. It i almost like your girl can say why would I care about him if he doesn't? Caring for yourself is magnetic. That in and of itself will make things fall into place. I had a friend whose girlfriend left him, came back but he kept not taking care of himself and she finally found someone else that did. I warn you out of the same Love that the rest of the posters point you're way. Just want to see you better my brother.

edit: spelling not content

Last edited:
Sorry to hear man. Losing a cat is so painful, Cry your heart out, Sending my prayers lost 4 pets over my life and every time i cried for weeks, Rest in the ocean of love and universal source consciousness brings solace to my heart knowing animals after their long life have moved into a peaceful realm.

So sorry, Xorkoth. Must be hard. Cat's are such special, lovely creatures. Don't dwell on the 'what if's', that will only make it harder to digest. She was loved during her whole life, I'm sure. Don't beat yourself for a month of absence.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Yesterday was awful, rough. I want to hang out and do band practice yesterday after work and that helped a lot. I think I spent half my waking hours crying yesterday. It feels better today. I miss her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.