• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I'm a fish basically, been swimming since I was 4, took swim lessons from age 5 through middle school, my family has a bunch of swimmers, we all swim as naturally as walking. I love it so much, it's one of the best feelings. I can tread water for hours, if I'm just casually swimming around it doesn't even raise my heart rate much. Actually, not sinking is super easy, if your lungs have air in them, you will float. Holding your breath and lying on your back unmoving, you will float. With really minor arm movement you can float on your back and breathe normally. I guess I underestimate how much a lifetime of swimming helped me in being a good swimmer. I don't think it's even possible I could ever drown unless it was like a storm at sea sort of situation. Resting if you get worn out is easy, just lie there in the water.

For gabapentin, I take 300mg every 45 minutes until I'm where I want to be. takes about 2 hours for each dose to reach full strength. Taking an NSAID like ibuprofen or naproxen beforehand will increase absorption, as well eating it with fatty foods.

Gabapentin is certainly addictive, I love the stuff. But if you haven't had previous gabapentinoid addiction (including phenibut), you can use it for a week for sure, maybe even 2 weeks (though I'd be nervous to push that far) and then stop without issue, which makes it great for coming off of gabaergics or opioids (it's amazing for opioid withdrawal).

Got my applications in to start study next year. For workouts i say start with some cardio running for 10 minutes try get like 2 km in then hit some free weights. I try aim for monday wenesday friday with a rest for the weekend but still exercise each day having a dog to force you to get out everyday is good motivation aswell since when you wake up the dog will get in your face til you take it out for a run. aiming for like a 5 km walk is good i cut out drinking soda this year. I believe soda is one of the main causes of weight gain and simply cutting it out lead to me losing alot of weight. Here we are a dairy farming country so getting fresh quality good is easy to find many farmers markets for organic vegetables i didn't realize how many countries don't have high quality grass fed beef which is the norm here in NZ. Though i remember in the UK fresh food was hard to find everything tasted like chemicals and processed garbage. Even our fast food is quite fresh and high quality cuts of angus beef and doesn't taste like chemicals like europe.

I haven't ever swam again after the one time i got cut by a rock and tangled in seaweed and almost drowned and had a NDE but swimming is a good way especially for people with alot of body fat to get some exercise. I lost 11 kg so far this year after i got quite fat after the massive rebound in weight from quitting stimulants in 2018.

My self-imposed detox is going very well. I got a good night's sleep and woke up feeling the best that I have in quite a while.

The only change I've made to my original plan is that since I've been using alcohol along with benzos for the past few months, I've decided to taper myself off of both of them together. For instance, I had 3 beers and 4 mg. of Klonopin today. Now I feel as though I can make it through the rest of the day without any more of either. Also, I've given up all caffeine as it only seems to add to my anxiety.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support, encouragement and advise. Hope you're all doing well.

Peace, Love & Faith,
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Yeah swimming is one of those things where there's a huge difference between a trained/practiced individual and a non-swimmer. With something like running, basically everyone can run - not like a track athlete, but good enough. We're almost naturally wired knowing how to run with some efficiency, or maybe just the experience of being a normal terrestrial human involves figuring out how to run along the way. Whereas with swimming, a person who has practice can easily swim 2-4x faster than someone who does not, and cover far more total distance before fatiguing as well.

How do you work out at home, out of interest? Am always interested in other people's home workout routines.
I've been working out a lot during lockdown, since I'm not used to being this sedentary. I actually follow along youtube videos lol. I mostly watch this girl's videos, most are regular Yoga but she also does some exercise oriented ones. Been doing two of her videos daily for the last three months, and I'm actually fitter than before quarantine.

been swimming since I was 4
Sorry, SWIMing is not allowed on bluelight :LOL:

Last edited:
My friends were kind enough to throw me a few prime buds to help with my detox. I just came inside from smoking out back. It's a beautiful night and Jupiter is so bright in the sky that I'm tempted to get my telescope out if it doesn't cloud over, but first I need to eat some tofu with rice crackers, nori, wasabi, ginger and soy sauce! Life is good right now.

Peace, Love & Faith,
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Nice friends. :) Weed really does help a lot, in the right circumstances. Actually my friend gave me various buds for my detox, too. :)

Nice friends. :) Weed really does help a lot, in the right circumstances. Actually my friend gave me various buds for my detox, too. :)

This was a nice mellow strain too, so there was none of that anxiety/paranoia factor that I get from it sometimes.

This was a nice mellow strain too, so there was none of that anxiety/paranoia factor that I get from it sometimes.

My buddy and I had a high CBD (and high THC) strain that we made edibles from that my friend gave me, it was actually pre-extracted budder with 480mg of THC and like an equal amount of CBD. Those things kept us in decent spirits and able to sleep through acute withdrawal (that and a couple of Lyrica days). My friend also gave me a bunch of CBD weed, and regular weed, so we made more edibles from that. Then I started using delta-8 THC, which is really great for medicinal purposes, honestly, no anxiety whatsoever, a little less intense, too, and not quite as psychedelic, but steady great mood, grins, music enhancement, etc.

Alright well I just got some really good news financially and I'm going to be able to get some goodies in the coming weeks which should pretty enjoyable. Thinking 5 grams in Vape Carts and 5 grams straight distillate of Delta-8-THC, gonna be using the latter to make edibles I'm thinking...its gonna be great.

Sort of as a little reward for me doing so well in regards to the Opioids these past months I'm going to get a little treat, nothing crazy like maybe 10 grams Tiapatine Sodium to binge out with and have a week of hedonism. Then I will also be exploring Memantine will get 5 grams and I'll tell yeah what I'm pretty intrigued. Sounds so much different than most other dissociatives, will surely utilize it as withdrawal aid when I go back to daily buprenorphine reduction.

You know, shortly before I started this detox, I got 5 grams of tianeptine sodium, I had been using kratom and I was excited to have some proper euphoria, I remember years back, tianeptine had me feeling good. But it was quite lackluster, I got a couple good near-nods but basically after the first day, only the first dose in the day really did much and I was taking a lot at once. It was weird, maybe poppy tea fucked my tolerance (I had been doing that for weeks before the tianeptine, was only back on kratom for a week).

Yeah I mean for me man I have been doing opioids so long tolerance wise that taking a gram of Tia per day has me feeling good and is manageable but yeah poppy tea is better. But I'd personally much rather get the Tia then some random FentaDope or something you know what I mean man. Look at it this way I take Bupe daily and just feel well, if I go off a couple days and then hop on Tia for awhile I mean it's at least euphoric and active. Most of the Heroin out there now just makes you feel sedated and minimally high it's such a waste of money and hella dangerous cuz when you chase fent you fall out. The way I justify it to myself is that in a way me playing with Tia is harm reduction in a sense....

Oh yeah absolutely it's harm reduction, I was just surprised when I tried it recently that it wasn't stronger like I remembered.

I've only ever done the Free Acid so I'm pretty sure its gonna feel like a whole other monster to me. I hear that this one is much better when used recreationally. The reason it wasn't real strong for you was the Poppy Tea that stuff is strong as a mofo. And yeah the daily Bupe makes that a situation for me also but I think if I give it like 36 hours and then start dosing 250mgs of Tia every few hours until I'm where I wanna be at.

You know as I read here and have been curious about certain things it is Bluelight that sort of helps me make the last decision. I have been interested in tiapine for years, was going to give it a go a few weeks ago. Decided to read the tiapine thread and changed my mind. I thought it would be a good break from kratom but it seems it has methods of action that goes beyond just simple opiate type activity and has caused more misery than help. Of course one day I will try it, not while I am utilizing kratom. I don't want it to screw ith tolerance in any weird way. And it seems it is one to use a few times and then put it down or there is withdrawal that goes beyond opiate withdrawal. At least from what I have read.

1,4-butanediol is another thing I want to try but have ambivalence towards. I just feel like it won't sit well to drink this industrial solvent. Like my wife will find me dead one day from doing something dumb. Yet here at BL 1,4b is confirmed as similar to GHB. And I can utilize gabapentionoids without getting addicted. I am the type of person that can have phenibut, and other things around without using them. I used methamphetamine exactly once in my life, but if I had a gram in the cupboard I would only reach for a few milligrams every once in a while as needed. So I can temper my usage of certain things.

Eating weed: Why is it if I eat een as much as 30-40 mgs of cannabis or vape from a cartridge it just does not satisfy me as much as even just two puffs out of a pipe? I know I am getting more THC in the other methods yet two hits and I am totally satisfied, where as eating it doesn't cut it for me. I will keep experimenting.

Eating weed: Why is it if I eat as much as 30-40 mgs of cannabis or vape from a cartridge it just does not satisfy me as much as even just two puffs out of a pipe? I know I am getting more THC in the other methods yet two hits and I am totally satisfied, where as eating it doesn't cut it for me. I will keep experimenting.

I'm the same exact way; I'm a total lightweight when it comes to smoked cannabis, but edibles have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. I even tried a 100 mg. THC capsule one time to no avail. Mushrooms don't work on me either.

I take Lexapro for depression, and I read somewhere that SSRI's can hinder the absorption of oral psychoactives.

I hear you Dreamflyer, I can not get satisfied with eating weed and end up taking a puff. But then I am very high after that but I need to smoke to kick it in. The only meds I am on are lisinopril (5 mgs a day, er small dose for BP but I dont think I always need it and will stop it after I leave my job lol) . I am prescribed gabapebtin for sciatica but only take it once, sometimes twice a week.

I would like to try delta8 , but I have to say give me the most anxiety producting weed and I can use it for sleep. lol I need high THC. CBD I can not reconcile either. Although I do have some CBD bud I mix in with regular to stretch it. By itself it does not do much.

Last edited:
Something is off about 1,4-BDO... some people dont have issues but myself and some others I know experiences GI issues from it I'm talking my daily heartburn situation got about ten times worse @JackARoe. It started off great to I fell in love with it and used it around the clock maybe four months or something. I cannot stress the fact it needs to be heavily diluted more than enough. Like I'm taking if you dose a few ml's put it into an entire 16oz glass of water and then down it. I used to pour like 2ml's in a one dram amber vial and fill the rest for transportation sake.

This was nowhere near dilute enough and on one occasion in particular I drank the vial walking through midtown had to find as foodcart to buy soda but it took me like 5mins to find one and that stuff burned the fuck outta me. Like it was what ended up causing me to quit the heartburn got bad after that day but after a few weeks without it went away. The high is pretty great tho it's better than alcohol for sure. Have a feeling I would fucking love GHB, first experience I had with it was lovely I wrote a trip report about 1,4-BDO.

And for sure if you decide to start playing around with Tia it's best to do it in bursts cuz it's an anti-depressant also so your gonna be addicted to more than just Opioid. I hear withdrawing from long term habits of it is fucking brutal for people. Gotta tell yeah what tho man I'm really excited to dip my toes in again. May actually get less than I was planning and go with 5 grams Tiapatine Sodium and 5 grams F-Phenibut and use separate vendor than I thought about yesterday that had the Memantine. Have a feeling these two are going to be great combined Tiapatine/F-Phenibut.

Been thinking about scooping up 4 oz's of San Pedro Cactus powder, haven't had any Mescaline in awhile and I feel like I could use some of it's love moving through me. Feeling pretty hungover right now I've been drinking very heavily lately and its catching up to me. Ran outta Delta-8 and my other package hasn't arrived which I'm pretty bummed about, trying to squeeze some last hits outta these carts. Have to sweep and mop the house today just finished eating some egg tacos, let's get this show on the road. Might drink one of these new Budweiser Nitro Reserves ...first time sampling this sorta beer.

1,4-butanediol is another thing I want to try but have ambivalence towards. I just feel like it won't sit well to drink this industrial solvent. Like my wife will find me dead one day from doing something dumb. Yet here at BL 1,4b is confirmed as similar to GHB. And I can utilize gabapentionoids without getting addicted. I am the type of person that can have phenibut, and other things around without using them. I used methamphetamine exactly once in my life, but if I had a gram in the cupboard I would only reach for a few milligrams every once in a while as needed. So I can temper my usage of certain things.

I also can control my phenibut usage quite well, but GHB (or 1,4-b) causes me to lose control worse than opiates, it's intensely moreish. Of course, I'm not you, just saying, be careful with it if you decide to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.