• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a Dope show I was watching a couple episodes again last night while I was tripping. Got so much work today in this house today I promised her I'd fix up the second bedroom which until this point has been pretty much used as a storage closet. It's really crazy in there like a tornado went through it pretty intimidating. Drinking couple of Espressos and then I'm gonna cook up some Eggs and after I finish eating get started. Took have one of the edibles and will take the other half in like half hour so like staggering by 90mins should make for a smooth come up.

The FAA Phenibut still isn't here I'm such a fiend I checked the front porch twice already, lol. I used to get these intense cravings whenever i would hear the Post Trucks engine go by when i lived in the Burbs growing up. It had a certain sound to it and you could tell by the speed it was traveling. I had this Computer Room/Art Studio in the front of my house and I'd be able to hear it coming and when I had RC's coming boy oh boy would I get excited. Then I'd wait for him to clear the corner cuz I didn't wanna seem like a lunatic running to the mailbox each day, lol.

My heart would drop and the anticipation would be so intense especially if it was 4-MMC and I knew I'd be crunching down those crystals to blow lines in about 10 mins. Here they walk around in foot and unless I happen to hear the top of the mailbox shut I have no idea they came. I have to just get to cleaning also have to sweep and mop the whole place and it's pretty big takes me hours and then I'm gonna clean the bathroom, bleach the fuck out of it. It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.

She is like the worse cleaner ever, didn't have parents that forced her to do chores and whatnot and always hired cleaning ladies and shit. My family couldn't afford that shit and they worked me from when I was little. My dad was a contractor so use to have me building all kinds of stuff on our home or job sites. Least i learned how to do a bunch of stuff and learned how to take care of my own house. At the time I'd be so pissed sometimes and wanted to go places with friends some days we'd have projects. But know looking back after he died ten years ago those are some of the strongest memories I have of being with my father and wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. After the sun went down he would give me a couple Beers as I got older like 14-15.

He was the best dude ever and also my best friend once I was a little older we used to smoke weed together all the time and had a super strong bond. Alcohol is a fucked up drug to get addicted to it's what ended up taking his life eventually. He drank 6-10 drinks a day for literally my entire life I never remember a day when he didn't pretty much. Was so accustomed to it he never acted real intoxicated unless we both really went in one night. Really miss that guy, look how crazy this world has got since then who would of imagined this is what 2020 would be.

It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.
Bro, it is the small things, right?
I know from experience that so loves this and do not know any woman (or other) who would not be tickled pink... even if it always happens it never fails to brighten their day.
Give 'er a birthday hug from us here who appreciates her man. :)
Finally got an oldish desktop set up the way I wish in the living room and now do not have to keep plugging/unplugging my driver laptop to watch kodi or play a silly game. Have other PCs but they connected to a TV somewhere around here (every room). This does not indicate riches... just the opposite: Years of aggravating tech repairs.
Have a great day, CC.
Love ya, bro.
Peace

Yeah it's a Dope show I was watching a couple episodes again last night while I was tripping. Got so much work today in this house today I promised her I'd fix up the second bedroom which until this point has been pretty much used as a storage closet. It's really crazy in there like a tornado went through it pretty intimidating. Drinking couple of Espressos and then I'm gonna cook up some Eggs and after I finish eating get started. Took have one of the edibles and will take the other half in like half hour so like staggering by 90mins should make for a smooth come up.

The FAA Phenibut still isn't here I'm such a fiend I checked the front porch twice already, lol. I used to get these intense cravings whenever i would hear the Post Trucks engine go by when i lived in the Burbs growing up. It had a certain sound to it and you could tell by the speed it was traveling. I had this Computer Room/Art Studio in the front of my house and I'd be able to hear it coming and when I had RC's coming boy oh boy would I get excited. Then I'd wait for him to clear the corner cuz I didn't wanna seem like a lunatic running to the mailbox each day, lol.

My heart would drop and the anticipation would be so intense especially if it was 4-MMC and I knew I'd be crunching down those crystals to blow lines in about 10 mins. Here they walk around in foot and unless I happen to hear the top of the mailbox shut I have no idea they came. I have to just get to cleaning also have to sweep and mop the whole place and it's pretty big takes me hours and then I'm gonna clean the bathroom, bleach the fuck out of it. It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.

She is like the worse cleaner ever, didn't have parents that forced her to do chores and whatnot and always hired cleaning ladies and shit. My family couldn't afford that shit and they worked me from when I was little. My dad was a contractor so use to have me building all kinds of stuff on our home or job sites. Least i learned how to do a bunch of stuff and learned how to take care of my own house. At the time I'd be so pissed sometimes and wanted to go places with friends some days we'd have projects. But know looking back after he died ten years ago those are some of the strongest memories I have of being with my father and wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. After the sun went down he would give me a couple Beers as I got older like 14-15.

He was the best dude ever and also my best friend once I was a little older we used to smoke weed together all the time and had a super strong bond. Alcohol is a fucked up drug to get addicted to it's what ended up taking his life eventually. He drank 6-10 drinks a day for literally my entire life I never remember a day when he didn't pretty much. Was so accustomed to it he never acted real intoxicated unless we both really went in one night. Really miss that guy, look how crazy this world has got since then who would of imagined this is what 2020 would be.

That was beautiful to read man, thanks. :) Your dad sounds awesome, I'm sorry you had to lose him.

Nice to see you posting in here, Ptah. :)

Just got the FAA Phenibut and put what I hope to be 2 grams under my tongue. Used the scooper it came with but this companies is in alot of pretty solid chunks, like half of it and not real fluffy like my last batch of this from somewhere else. Put a little water with it in my mouth to help it dissolve its alot of powder. Set a timer for 30mins and then I'm gonna spit it all in the toilet.

Figure it's worth it to do a good amount cuz I'm not gonna be swallowing any. Bought a 12-pack of Beer for the next two days but I'm gonna drink real slow today and see how it effects me with the Bupe cuz they synergize and I dont want a hangover tommrow I still have lots to do around here. Still feeling the THC a bit that was pretty damn enjoyable. Looking for to this FAA Phenibut to kick in will drink some more Espresso after the first Beer the combination of the three is pretty Euphoric.

Will eat some of the Jerk Chicken and White Rice I made last night, it came out so good the house smelt amazing when that chicken was going. Probably make some corn to go on the side, feeling nice and motivated the Trypamine yesterday was very refreshing. Part of me wants to take more 4-AcO-DMT but I gotta give it some time and I'll probably do some of that or Shrooms on Tuesday.

Nice to see you posting in here, Ptah.
Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF? Does anyone know what any of it is about? With this reasoning: One cannot go wrong, eh? 😉
So, ok. This phenibut *thing is calling me, bruvs. Been on it for a good 2+yrs @ 1.5g every third day and it's cool. I was working. The last few months it seems to call to me more often... since pretzel. I have to chill on pregab and gabap now and have been dosing 1.5g every second day. I am finding that I wanna dose every day. Well, not want to but feel a need. I am going to see how it goes or I may dose 250mg tonight and 1.25g in the morning. I have found that dosing like this seemed to enhance its effects by noon (lunch rush) and push me through til the next dose - what, 2 1/2 days?
I love the stuff. It does take it about 5 hrs to peak for me as well as lasts all day and into the next. Someone called it "cosmonaut heroin" and I laughed; but I get it. It would have to be one of the most freeing substances I have ever fucked with. Free from stress/anxiety and focus at the same time from a substance. It took a minute to figure it out but when I did it was all missions go. :)
I got a fresh 200g tub in the cupboard. Will do what I can to keep usage down but there are no benzos and very little other gabas in the house, ATM. It will be a minute before they come back. I have plenty of kratom but it can only get me so far mentally. Kratom does help a great deal with aches/pains but tends to make me nauseous at higher (over 3g to me) doses.
Another wait on it. Glad I learned this game in the state pen as a kid. ;)
Peace, family.

Oh, yeah. She made stuffed-cabbage and jasmine rice for dinner and it is great. Wish I had the fucking guts to return the favor or do anything worthwhile. She tries. Damn, she tries. She is the best, really.

Yeah, im gettin kinda buggy from this virus stuff

Last edited:
New keyboard. Casio CTX-700. Really good.

6am. Just had a valium and some hash. Haven't slept. Feel really sped up for some reason. Thank fuck it's Sunday.

Hope I can get some rest and have time for some psychedelics before Monday.

Be well trippers!

Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF?
It's the social thread for the psychedelics department. The thread names are always nonsensical Mars talk for swirly people or people who are at least somewhat swirl-inclined or in some way affiliated with swirl.

Hope that clears things up.

at least somewhat swirl-inclined or in some way affiliated with swirl.
Ahhh. I see. Clears it all up nice and tidy.
I got the swirl goin' on, now... don't think for a second I do not. 8(
Haven't tripped in quite a while but have tracers going by all the time still. Need something to close my mind in for a change, I think. Lock it down, if one will. Needing to play good-cop/bad-cop with myself everyday is troubling. hahaha

20200801-164339.jpg

Added this Asian Honey BBQ sauce to the Jerk Chicken I made last night when I heated it back up flavor is fantastic. Rice came out perfectly and I drenched the corn in Salt and Butter. Feeling fantastic right now from the combo just finished the Espresso and then I'm gonna sip on another Beer for awhile. I could feel the 1st one pretty strong so I'm gonna continue this pace and have like 4-5 in total most likely.

Last edited:
This edible induced visuals like it was LSD/cannabis mixed together. Was fucking crazy for about 4 hours during the peak crazy amounts of OEVs and cevs. made a new crazy deep house underground trip list to melt minds on the edibles aswell.

Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF? Does anyone know what any of it is about? With this reasoning: One cannot go wrong, eh?

PD Social has a long tradition of periodically having the name changed and it's always something swirly-related. The PD social thread has been going on since 2006, it's a pretty unique sub-culture of Bluelight. :) Friendliest place on the Internet, without a doubt.

It is literally my favorite place on the internet. When I got outta prison and got a new phone literally the first place I went online was to the social and then I PMed Help?!?! I've met so many people in here that I ended up meeting IRL as the years passed by. Nowhere else on the forum is as tight knit as it is in here. This place has had such a big impact on me, not many people out in society understand the Swirly Folks like us.

Just popped open my 10th Beer I'm living kinda reckless tonight, lol. That Phenibut made the alcohol about 10x more enjoyable than usual. I haven't had such a good time drinking in ages. Been listening to all kinds of music and posting up a storm. Probably gonna end up drinking the whole 12-pack at this rate but it's all good. Gotta enjoy this life were given.

Just popped open my 10th Beer I'm living kinda reckless tonight, lol. That Phenibut made the alcohol about 10x more enjoyable than usual. I haven't had such a good time drinking in ages. Been listening to all kinds of music and posting up a storm. Probably gonna end up drinking the whole 12-pack at this rate but it's all good. Gotta enjoy this life were given.

My order from Germany just arrived Friday. 9 bottles of spirits. Rum, vodka, gin, raki, ouzo, tequila, cachaca (from brazil, this I haven't tasted before)

^ LOL I had one of the drunkest nights of my life drinking cachaca in Brasil more than a decade ago. Good times :ROFLMAO:.

When I got outta prison and got a new phone literally the first place I went online was to the social and then I PMed Help?!?!
Wish I woulda been so lucky/blessed to have a support group like BL when they released me back to the wild in '92. :) Not sayin' I wouldn't be the fucked-up ass-bastard I am today but maybe a little "brighter" or polished. Hell, if ya let me tell it I'm a proper bloke. Hahaha
Thanks for all the info on the swirling thread of BL. Seems like a lot better/safer than most places I frequent... or used to. PD may have been what threw me as it has been quite some time and did not think there was much to be contributed to the thread. It appears to be more than this (as with all things BL) and am trying to get the "feel" of what is really going on here: Let it *swirl about in my head a minute, ladies and gents... let is swirl. Will revisit on a fractal of the next ripple.

And thanks for the warm welcome to where-ever we may be. Always say do not go where ya aint welcome... unless under a full combat load. :p

Yeah man, PD social is like the Lounge but for swirly psychedelic fam instead, everyone is welcome, we all about the plur up in this bitch

Dodged a bullet not waking up hungover this afternoon. I'd slept until 1pm and my girl literally called ten times all morning and since I turned the volume off on my phone I never realized it. She got super worried that I overdosed or something, its cuz of her OCD. I told her I'm not getting high anymore but its gonna take time before she completely trusts me again.

Ended up taking 2 gram dose of Phenibut FAA again I'm feeling really nice right now and may add one more gram or so in a couple hours. But after this I'm gonna take four days to a week off ideally, can't get into daily dosing and I already did it back to back. Have that manic/euphoria building inside it's so nice. Making some hotdogs right now for lunch and then I'm gonna work on fixing up that guest room. Rest of the house is done pretty much her room looks great. Place hasn't been this clean since I lived here, the amount of cat hair I'd swept up was ridiculous.

Phenibut nis pretty seductive, the thing about it that is its saving grace is that it's not compulsive, there is no rush or "hit", so it's easier to control my usage than any other drug that I like as much as it. But it's still easy to slowly slip into dependence.

Status
Not open for further replies.