• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only had 4-meo-pcp. Really nice chem very dreamy/sedating also allot more visual than K or mxe.
Vaping 4-aco-det and nn-dmt out of a meth pipe while peaking on it went real nice.
Got the batch from a trusted source so it was contaminated; pretty nice sized big crystals.

is Gabapentin recreational?

Absolutely, yes. It works best when taken 300mg every 30-45 minutes until you get where you want to be, as it can't absorb faster than that so much of it passes through and is excreted without ever absorbing if you take more at once. I love gabapentin, it produces a euphoric, calm, happy and satisfied state. Lovely stuff. Lasts a day too.

It is physically addictive though, also it's best to leave a few days between doses or it stops working.

Only had 4-meo-pcp. Really nice chem very dreamy/sedating also allot more visual than K or mxe.

It was only briefly available but it sounds so much better than 3-MeO-PCP. I really wish I had gotten to try it. I guess its low potency was probably the reason why it didn't make it as a popular chem.

About needing a sedative after tripping as you get older. I use to be able to take acid. Then about 8-9 hours later take a few more hits of weed and drift off to sleep while lying in bed. That was when I was young. Now I need something to take me down a bit. The other night when I did 4-ACO-DMT about 5 1/2 hours later at 1:00AM I took a little kratom, 300 mgs of gabapentin and 2 mgs of etizolam. I was wired for sound. About 15 minutes after taking the etizolam I was totally down, hungry, sleepy. I can't believe how quick it hits. I usually can't tell when etizolam is working but if you take it after a trip you really can see how strong it is. I would have been up all night, instead I was asleep about 1 1/2 hours of taking it and slept for 7 straight hours. 2 mgs is even too much, I usually settle on 1 1/2. I have the pink pills (yeah I know powder is way cheaper but I don't use it much so 100 pills last me 2 years) I will say however that trip the other night on 20 mgs was the best one yet. Most refreshing. It did what I was looking for. Smartest thing I did was take a week off work, the second smartest thing this last week was taking 4-ACO-DMT. :) I feel normal and happy again.

Speaking of gabapentin. It is Friday. My gabapentin night. I took 2700 mgs over 3 1/2 hours/ 600 mgs every 40 minutes with food, soda, peanuts, etc to get it absorbed. I get gabby too on it so I typed a wall of text. lol I love it and I still do not get sciatica just by taking it once a week. Also I won't get addicted and save a lot of pills. The thing that amazes me is sometimes gabapentin gives me visuals. I can ride a feeling out. So if I feel good I can add to it to climb up to feel even better like it stacks feelings. I wonder why a drug that affects calcium channels causes almost a trip like scenario. Crazy. Also the next day I feel good too. Interesting drug.

Last edited:
I also love gabapentin and used to have a large trip report about various experiences with it posted here. I prefer it over Lyrica. I too get visuals from it as long as I build up to that level over many hours with re-doses. I'm surprised it isn't more popular but having seen a lot of people do it over the years I understand why: most take a large dose all at once and end up wasting most of it. The visuals for me are mostly CEVs and I've always compared them to a child finger painting. They are very random and colorful. Both drugs go great with any kind of music too.

OMG I don't even fucking know what I did today. 3-MeOs are fucked.

I know what you mean. The one time I messed with 3-meo's I didn't enjoy them and it made me very manic on the come down. The first dose was nice but the re-dose was a mistake. I never repeated it because it didn't feel like MXE. I wish MXE would just come back. I don't understand why no one is producing it anymore. When it was plentiful I thought for sure that MXE would never go away and would be produced illegally like LSD or MDMA once it was finally outlawed. At the time it felt like I was living through something people from the 60s did when LSD first came on the scene. My friend group used to say it was the digital drug revolution. I never shared MXE with anyone that disliked it. I hate myself for wasting my last dose. I got caught up in watching a 3D movie and wasted my chance to re-dose and go into an M-hole for the last time.

I did find some "MXE" a year or so ago but it became so weak after initial doses out of that bag it was either cut to hell and back, K, or some type of similar RC. I wasn't really pushing it so I can't be sure. It tested as MXE on the test kit so maybe it was just an old batch or something. Whatever it was it was nothing like MXE in the heyday where I could just do small bumps and stay in a nice headspace for hours. I should have stocked up on as much of it as possible when I had the chance. I know some people did and none of them are willing to let go of even a half a gram. I don't blame them :)

Last edited:
I also love gabapentin and used to have a large trip report about various experiences with it posted here. I prefer it over Lyrica. I too get visuals from it as long as I build up to that level over many hours with re-doses. I'm surprised it isn't more popular but having seen a lot of people do it over the years I understand why: most take a large dose all at once and end up wasting most of it. The visuals for me are mostly CEVs and I've always compared them to a child finger painting. They are very random and colorful. Both drugs go great with any kind of music too.

I know what you mean. The one time I messed with 3-meo's I didn't enjoy them and it made me very manic on the come down. The first dose was nice but the re-dose was a mistake. I never repeated it because it didn't feel like MXE. I wish MXE would just come back. I don't understand why no one is producing it anymore. When it was plentiful I thought for sure that MXE would never go away and would be produced illegally like LSD or MDMA once it was finally outlawed. At the time it felt like I was living through something people from the 60s did when LSD first came on the scene. My friend group used to say it was the digital drug revolution. I never shared MXE with anyone that disliked it. I hate myself for wasting my last dose. I got caught up in watching a 3D movie and wasted my chance to re-dose and go into an M-hole for the last time.

I did find some "MXE" a year or so ago but it became so weak after initial doses out of that bag it was either cut to hell and back, K, or some type of similar RC. I wasn't really pushing it so I can't be sure. It tested as MXE on the test kit so maybe it was just an old batch or something. Whatever it was it was nothing like MXE in the heyday where I could just do small bumps and stay in a nice headspace for hours. I should have stocked up on as much of it as possible when I had the chance. I know some people did and none of them are willing to let go of even a half a gram. I don't blame them :)

I never messed with gabapentin, as it seemed complicated to take, and Clonazepam just generally always worked as the best sedative for me.

I also think MXE was very special. The only thing that's been close to the magic for me has been MXPr. It has been a while since heavily messing with dissos, but I do believe a lot of them have a little weird magic to them.

I never messed with gabapentin, as it seemed complicated to take, and Clonazepam just generally always worked as the best sedative for me.

Gabapentin and benzos aren't comparable to me. One is a straight sedative while the other has this unique magic to it. I've never found it complicated to take you just consume your desired dose every hour-two hours with a light fatty snack. After 3-4 doses you'll get knocked down by the sedative side of it, the music appreciation, euphoria, and the visuals. The only problem is sometimes you'll take one dose too many and it'll feel like way too much until you settle into it. Happened to me more than once. In lower doses I find Gabapentin to be way more social than benzos. The only problem with them are they really fuck up your coordination. So you end up having a clear head but look like a stumbling drunk.

I'm interested in MXPr but haven't gotten a chance to sample it yet. The trip reports I've read make it sound close to MXE but I've heard the same thing about other disso's in the past so I'm skeptical. As much as I love K even it doesn't compare to MXE in my opinion. This probably has a lot to do with having tried MXE first.

Gabapentin and benzos aren't comparable to me. One is a straight sedative while the other has this unique magic to it. I've never found it complicated to take you just consume your desired dose every hour-two hours with a light fatty snack. After 3-4 doses you'll get knocked down by the sedative side of it, the music appreciation, euphoria, and the visuals. The only problem is sometimes you'll take one dose too many and it'll feel like way too much until you settle into it. Happened to me more than once. In lower doses I find Gabapentin to be way more social than benzos. The only problem with them are they really fuck up your coordination. So you end up having a clear head but look like a stumbling drunk.

I'm interested in MXPr but haven't gotten a chance to sample it yet. The trip reports I've read make it sound close to MXE but I've heard the same thing about other disso's in the past so I'm skeptical. As much as I love K even it doesn't compare to MXE in my opinion. This probably has a lot to do with having tried MXE first.

Yeah, exactly ^^ all that with the gabapentin lol.

But I am reading more about it and have taken an interest as it's something I've kinda ignored up till now.

I also prefer MXE to Ketamine. Not even sure if I've properly Kholed before, but MXE provided way more insight and experience than k ever has since.

Have only branched out to 3meopcp, many years back, and MXPr more recently. MXPr definitely was more reminiscent of MXE in particular, even moreso than K.

Looking into 3hopcp, 3hopce, 2fdck, and 3fpcp as well so hopefully will have insight on those one day. There's a whole litter after MXE went away and it's a lot to sift through. Not a lot of info yet.

Exactly! Finger painting, very colorful. I wonder if it is because we all took a lot of psychedelic drugs and now any drug can do it. lol And music is wonderful on it. Not always great for me to play guitar but great to listen too. Although sometimes I get so inspired I do pick up my guitar but I am sloppy. One night a week I stack doses the same way, then go into my basement and put on some candles and music. Smoke a little weed and I am good. I also prefer gabapentin to pregabalin. Pregabalin is great, and it is stronger and sharper, but it seems to me it is missing a component that gabapentin has. I also take l theanine with it. Once done chase it all with a few shots of apple cider vinegar and more food. Meditating on it has an extra focus too but can result in falling alseep. Sleep is good on it.

I for sure read your posts here on that HeadphonesandLSD. I scour this board for any drug I do.

I had read gabapentin hits some of the same receptors as alcohol. I think the clumbsy confident part for sure. But there is a subltle euphoria that can rival opiates in their satisfying. I have been taking kratom for some years, before that poppy tea (worked in a family florist and had cases sent from overseas to the shop :) ) for 12 years, before that methadone and H habits. So I am at peace with taking a little kratom daily. I take the kratom first on my nights, wait an hour then start stacking the gabapentin simply because it is said to overpower opiates so take them first. Then I go 24 hours without needing kratom again. Gabapentin can take away all the withdrawal from kratom. Not so much with stronger things like morphine but it helps there too.

Last edited:
My advice re: MXPr is don't expect it to be MXE 2.0. Personally, I don't think I even like the compound. I've hit the magic, oh my god thinking are turning divine, moments in the first hour after dosing, and then it very quickly turns into a super confusing, disjointed, and cold mess (for me).

On the topic of IT you guys had last week, my life would have been a lot easier if I would have just went with that. I do have interest in it, and related things I've done and actual dabbling in it proves that I'd be good at it too. But back in the days I had a classmate who was into computers before I was, and his character traits put me off from it, combined with the desire back then not to end up glued to a screen, which I've ended up anyway..

So a huge part of my problems could be solved if I could just approach programming again with positivity and some consistency. I do get enthusiastic about technology on my own, sometimes, but I've yet to find an environment in which the social chemistry is right. I really hope I'll one day snap out of being hopelessly disorganized, but I don't see how specifically. But in the abstract I of course realize that's the way to go. Honestly I really need help in this regard, but I've been screwed over many times in the past and I still get irrationally (well I have my reasons, but you know..) worked up over little things that shouldn't matter, and I've had to have to give up on trusting people, really, I dread to admit, because of this horrible chaos and all its impractical consequences.

My best bet is letting the things organize themselves as I live and learn, pulling it all together eventually despite. My alternative bet is throwing a description of the situation in the open and see whether that does anything.

Going to sleep every night after so two intense experinces in a week is a trip in itself. Feels like i start tripping again and get absorbed into the infinite awareness get a bit of anxiety and existential dread through the day as my sense of self try to piece itself back together.

A weird thing just happened, I took too many dissociatives and believed I broke the universe, so I started running in weird places barefoot, looking for my keys which I hadn't on me on the first place. I was really concerned I lost my keys, so I re-traced my jogging route looking like an idiot in search of his keys, which I haven't lost because they're just right there. But I did dissociatives so I thought I created the universe, so everyone was gone and I could go around exploring the place. I'm really confused, I broke my brain just now and I did an incredibly insane thing, going to look for my keys which I hadn't lost.

I feel incredibly energized and confused, and should re-evaluate my stance towards life.

What an incredibly confusing non-disaster. Everything is fine and I don't know why.

So I basically ran too many miles looking for keys I hadn't lost.

Barefoot.

Because who needs reputation around peasants, right?

Edit:wrong thread, please forgive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.