• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome article on Ibogaine in WIRED

Good to see everyone is doing okay, @Xorkoth glad to see you're finally almost completely done dealing with divorce fallout (just that lawyer fee and you're done if I read correct? Feels like I've been gone too long for you to still be dealing with any of it tho, haha!)

Actually I even paid the lawyer off so that's 100% behind me. :) Now I'm dealing with the mortgage refinance from hell... but so it goes.

Good to see everyone is doing okay, @Xorkoth glad to see you're finally almost completely done dealing with divorce fallout (just that lawyer fee and you're done if I read correct? Feels like I've been gone too long for you to still be dealing with any of it tho, haha!)

at least he doesn't have cockroaches, i think !
hold on it could be worse, i think.

(the mortgage refinance eyeroll)
oof no wonder you trip ♡.

Oh MAN did I have an intense day. I bought a car, had my girl drive it to the breathalyzer ignition interlock installation place, got it insured, had to find a way to print the form out, then she drove it to the DMV and I got my license back, went back to the breathalyzer place to change my limit to 0.04 (it is at absolute zero by default which means even like a whiff of 10% ethanol gasoline nearby will make it trigger a false positive - no joke these things are crazy). Then got the car registered and finally got home. But I can drive again! It only cost me... a year of my life, thousands of dollars in fines (almost $800 more today in total if you include new car registration), and now I have this stupid device in my car. It's actually really stupid, after you start the car, every 5-45 minutes it randomly makes you blow again while you're driving. And sometimes when you turn the car off, it makes you blow again but you have to look at it to make sure. And any missed test that you didn't notice is a violation and shuts your car down and you have to get it towed to the place and pay $53 to get it unlocked and they report it to the DMV. It's like, I get blowing to start the car, but to have to keep doing it up to every 5 minutes while you're driving? Super unsafe, terrible idea.

Anyway, yay driving! :) I'm not a bum anymore.

Ow what the fuck yo? the bright side its that whatever happens to your engine, you can throw it on them but still what the fuck its that

how did you got that? I swear on my momma grave, never heard of that shit

Cool you can drive again, X., but what a stupid thing, the breathalyzer. Sounds supper annoying!

At least you got past all the obstacles !

I got a DUI a little over a year ago, and I blew over .15 so I got my license suspended entirely for a year, and now I have to have this bullshit for a year, that's why I have it. They were like, yeah it's fine, it gives you 5 minutes so you can pull over. Well on the way back it happened in the middle of rush hour in 4 lanes of fast driving cars. Can't always pull over. So I had to look down, grab this thing, do this weird hum-blow into it until I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen, and then it leaves me alone for up to 45 minutes, but as little as 5 minutes.

I also have o pay $75 a month for "monitoring services" and sign something that says if they screw up my car installing or removing it, they're not liable. It's just what happens when you get a DUI here. They made the laws way more severe like 5 or 7 years ago or something.

Just got a call from a friend I've played music with before, he got my number from my guitar player in my band, he called because he's kicking a heavy kratom habit and he heard from my friend that I got off and wanted to pick my brain and have someone allay his concerns and talk him through some stuff. We talked for about 45 minutes and he feels so much better, I gave him some recommendations. He's already on day 5 of cold turkey and almost through the withdrawals but has a variety of symptoms he was scared would be permanent. It felt so good because he really felt so much better after we talked and I feel like I gave him some tools to help himself. :)

Is this the only opioid that he has ever used before. Kratom is an interesting drug believe it or not Xorkoth i tried the stuff after reading trip reports on Erowid years ago and i actually remember yours from back in the day and tried the stuff around 06-07 when their wasnt many reports. I got like an Ounce of Kratom crushed leaves and a Quarter Pound of Salvia Leaves.

I ended up getting addicted to it for a couple of years back then but it got me off Heroin for that time. Back then when Dope in Jersey was fire and i had a gorilla on my back. Well anyways here is the report i was talking about if any of you are curious.

Subversive Herb - A Follow-up Report

It's really good, remember reading it again the first time i kicked the stuff and it kinda gave me an idea of what i was facing. Kratom really helped me for those years i was deep in my heroin addiction and id rather be on that honeatly. Just like i choose Bupe over it today, Kratom is just a little to weak for me now, my back still hurts bad even on high doses. We have been at this online drug scene a long time now huh. Think about how Kratom blew up years later.

Last edited:
Haha yeah, I remember that report. We certainly have, my friend. :)

I had a contractor come to my house yesterday, hoping he'd be my general contractor so I could get this mortgage refinance moving. Well, he definitely said he could do it. However, while checking out my front doors, he noticed that the reason they won't close right and are crooked isn't because they have sagged, it's because that corner of my house has sagged. We went down and it turns out the fucking idiots who did the renovations to my house (and added on a new room that is up on stilts, not under the foundation) didn't do it right and it's been slowly sinking. He said it's fixable, but that I will have to get a engineer out first and pay $2000-3000 for engineering plans for how to properly support it, and that would have to come out of pocket because the mortgage company wouldn't approve anything if they knew about this and I'd have to fix it, first. Which I don't quite understand since they're supposed to consider all the planned work done. But also they won't approve the work until the permits are pulled and apparently the city won't pull permits for anything (not even the roof) until this is fixed. And I have less than no money, this divorce, DUI, and new car have utterly cleaned me out, I've got credit card debt again, and I'm in debt to my mom and to my girlfriend. He told me if it were him he'd sell the house to a cash buyer because no mortgage company would lend money for it once it got inspected because the supports aren't up to code. I guess when I bought the house, the realtor got their own inspector out who conveniently didn't mention anything about that.

So my options are to sink a lot of money (probably $60k, which I could hopefully get through the mortgage company somehow) into my house to fix everything, and then keep living here without it falling apart... or try to find a cash buyer to sell it for cheap and make enough to hopefully pay off my mortgage, pay off my debt, and if I'm lucky, get a nest egg for a new downpayment. :\ It fucking sucks. I love my house, it's really unique and cool, everyone who comes over is like oh my god, your house is so beautiful. But it's a weird house, and a bunch of shit wasn't done right and since it's my first house, I didn't see the warning signs. I've lived here for 11 years and it's deteriorated a lot. I was thinking, if I sell it and can make enough to have at least a couple to a few ten thousands left over after I pay off my debt, my girl and I could rent for a while and save money... my guitar and bass player in my band just moved to a 200 acre property with a beautiful house, the lady that owns it is moving out of the other house on the property soon and the rent will be like $800, if we moved there, I could be saving like $700 more a month. And then eventually I could find the perfect place... or maybe even buy land outside of town like my friend did, and build my own house.

Makes me heartsick. I love my house. But I don't know if it's worth trying to keep and save. Probably someone would just knock it down, or maybe they'd want to sink $60k or so into it and make it really nice and flip it. I'd feel better about that, if I knew someone was going to knock it down I would feel guilty.

I don't know what to do... :( The past 2 years it's just been like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM... thing after thing after thing. When does it let up? So much stress... :|

Oh, that's sucks. A lot of financial stress coming your way lately -_-
Hopefully it will all soon be over. I just received the bill from an operation I had to get a few months ago. It was a lot more than I expected. Being an adult sucks sometimes :/

Oh Belgium, the beer here is still the tits. I still shit my pants in orgasm even after 35 years over another frosty tank of monastic artistry.

Still quite the bum, but not enough of a bum to pass off angels pissing on my tongue!

Sounds horribly narcissistic in a urophagia context though.. :whistle:

Oh Belgium, the beer here is still the tits. I still shit my pants in orgasm even after 35 years over another frosty tank of monastic artistry.

Still quite the bum, but not enough of a bum to pass off angels pissing on my tongue!

Sounds horribly narcissistic in a urophagia context though.. :whistle:
Haha exactly! Might be the best thing about my country

MXPr is the most exciting thing that’s come around for a while now. Enough so to bring me back here to look for some experience reports.
I wonder if the MXPr thread will turn in to what The MXE and 3 meo PCP threads used to be.

Anyway, I’m excited for it and will be trying it within the next few weeks.

What’s up PD, I like the makeover.

Great to see you back here Bud :)

the new software is really good. Using it on a phone before was tricky and it was a hassle for pictures and putting up youtube videos. Now it's really easyamd makes my life simpler. Really looking forward to your thoughts on this one. Surely sound like the best dissos since Methoxetamine.

Hey what's up Delsyd, nice to see you post. :) I can't wait to get it and try it.

The makeover/software upgrade has been amazing, I love it so much.

It looks like our beloved DOC is going to be officially illegal. Stock up folks

Status
Not open for further replies.